BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 62 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are kids, 9-10 years olds! Let them enjoy
the game stop this ranting over who they should
play and which line was in the scrimmage the
longest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a great post!!!

I'm a parent of a player who plays for 91 Blast, and all I want is for my kid to enjoy playing the game, hopefully improve his skills , make some friends, and build memories!!! Anyone who feels otherwise in regards to sports in the forth grade needs serious help. After reading some previous posts, I think sports should be the least of anyone's concerns. These lunatics are raising children!!! Good luck to all the kids this year!!!

Go find another team if you really believe this. Your boy knows the reason why he is there at 91 and that reason is to WIN! If you don't have that understanding yet, you and your husband should take Johnnie and go somewhere else before you drag the team down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

I'm a parent of a player who plays for 91 Blast, and all I want is for my kid to enjoy playing the game, hopefully improve his skills , make some friends, and build memories!!! Anyone who feels otherwise in regards to sports in the forth grade needs serious help. After reading some previous posts, I think sports should be the least of anyone's concerns. These lunatics are raising children!!! Good luck to all the kids this year!!!

Very good. Just remember Little Johnny won't see the field unless the crazy parent's kids run up the score first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Very good. Just remember Little Johnny won't see the field unless the crazy parent's kids run up the score first.

As it should be. It's Travel not PAL. The best play, the rest get a few shifts and either improve, leave or get replaced. Darwin was right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

You're a liar. You know damn well that you freak out when he does poorly. You stressed when you weren't sure if he made the team. If you really only cared about him having fun, you would have him playing as more local travel club that more kids from his town may play on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun does not exist. Its win at all costs. [lacrosse] off every parent and play your best 10 all the time to the ground. Let the other kids just watch.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My boy will playing DI lax. Only a club team can get him there! He'll get a scholarship worth at least $1,500 dollars. That should cover some books and maybe a taco. Then we'll buy Sweatshirts for the family. It will be sick 'cause he's legit bro like the other 44 kids on the team. Then when he graduates he'll play pro and make at least $200/game. It's so worth the $2k year I'm paying now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

I heard that your blast daddy coach is looking to move over to the geese team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what your definition of a coach is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Good, if you don't want to be with us then you are against us! Go! Go now! Please! You will have something to complain about over there too!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Yes you should be blessed with him and his WI kids by the end of the season. Just wish it was sooner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun does not exist. Its win at all costs. [lacrosse] off every parent and play your best 10 all the time to the ground. Let the other kids just watch.....

Great comment! Except its probably smart to play the top 16 or so when it matters and then fill in with the other 5 or 6 (or 10 if you play for Express) so you are fresh and ready for the 'ship. And if some get no PT then you either quit, get your son to work harder or you suck it up. But you must know that this is not a Town Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Not just him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Not just him.

still not goin to win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great post!!!

Not just him.

Regardless of how important you might think your son is, he isn't. He's not even a blip on the radar which is why you're unhappy. We really don't care. In spite of what you tell yourself, we won't be sorry when you're gone.

Don't go away mad, just go away. I think that's a song ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

And his short little minion buddy from west islip.hahaha.keep shopping around .nobody wants them.your embarrassing your kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

And his short little minion buddy from west islip.hahaha.keep shopping around .nobody wants them.your embarrassing your kids

Oooooh you went THERE! Hahaha! Too funny. Minion! So funny. Yappy dog yap yap we did this at WI and we're not going to put up with that yap yap yap. Praying for a tornado to take Toto away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two factions fighting in WI. Either way the kids lose because the parents are selfish idiots.

Do they still use out of town kids in WI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

That was very tough to read. You should NOT be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

Oooooh you went THERE! Hahaha! Too funny. Minion! So funny. Yappy dog yap yap we did this at WI and we're not going to put up with that yap yap yap. Praying for a tornado to take Toto away.

Very funny, but that's not who I was talking about, but I guess we'll see what happens. My guess is you're going to end up on the losing side.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two factions fighting in WI. Either way the kids lose because the parents are selfish idiots.

No that's SYAG. Any town that touches any of the SYAG towns or anyone who has slept with a SYAG mom can play for them. Everyone can play for SYAG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

Very funny, but that's not who I was talking about, but I guess we'll see what happens. My guess is you're going to end up on the losing side.

Considering that the core of the team is happy, which I know that it is, I'm not concerned. My kid likes the coaches and plays, the other kids are good kids and the team is competitive. Thats all the win I need. If anyone wants to leave I'm sorry and wish them luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shall we list the kids names and where they live to
End this stupid rant about Syag once and for all? Damn you people hate to loose or better yet hate tomaccept that these are a bunch of talented kids!!!! Enjoy your ten year old kids and watch them play and grow !!!! Before you know it they are off to college!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shall we list the kids names and where they live to
End this stupid rant about Syag once and for all? Damn you people hate to loose or better yet hate tomaccept that these are a bunch of talented kids!!!! Enjoy your ten year old kids and watch them play and grow !!!! Before you know it they are off to college!!!

Nothing to do with losing. Our town has beaten SYAG. Talent? Thats laughable. We just don't like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can please stay on the blast, the geese don't want you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The minion father thinks his kid is the best by far, its hard to sit there and listen to such non sense and to hear how much the father has done for lacrosse can't take please GO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No that's SYAG. Any town that touches any of the SYAG towns or anyone who has slept with a SYAG mom can play for them. Everyone can play for SYAG.

Jealous much? Don't worry about it. Your kid is not good enough to play for them anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealous much? Don't worry about it. Your kid is not good enough to play for them anyway.

True. His teeth are too perfect to blend in. As is his education and upbringing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The minion father thinks his kid is the best by far, its hard to sit there and listen to such non sense and to hear how much the father has done for lacrosse can't take please GO

It is going to be a fun sideline this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

Considering that the core of the team is happy, which I know that it is, I'm not concerned. My kid likes the coaches and plays, the other kids are good kids and the team is competitive. Thats all the win I need. If anyone wants to leave I'm sorry and wish them luck.

3 mids, 1 attack and 1 defenseman. I know because they asked if I want to move my son too. Honestly, unless they are completely rid of JS, I may. I don't need him around my kid this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well considering Syag has not had a loss in over two years I don't think you beat them recently!!!! You can talk all your trash you want tell us where and when and we will play you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can please stay on the blast, the geese don't want you

Sounds like someone's kid is going to be moving to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

3 mids, 1 attack and 1 defenseman. I know because they asked if I want to move my son too. Honestly, unless they are completely rid of JS, I may. I don't need him around my kid this summer.

You can't possibly know anything if you think that team doesn't need more of JS. Please move your kid too! Mine is staying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blast geese 91.... you guys are all major league dorks. You yell nonsense from the sidelines. Distract the kids, make total fools of yourselves and embarrass your kids. Why don't you just go, grab an ice coffee, shut up and watch the game. Nobody cares that your yelling "two hands on the stick Tommy". either your kid will do the work himself and get better or he wont. All the bs rolling around in that limited brain of yours will have zero outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blast geese 91.... you guys are all major league dorks. You yell nonsense from the sidelines. Distract the kids, make total fools of yourselves and embarrass your kids. Why don't you just go, grab an ice coffee, shut up and watch the game. Nobody cares that your yelling "two hands on the stick Tommy". either your kid will do the work himself and get better or he wont. All the bs rolling around in that limited brain of yours will have zero outcome.

Not to mention that if your kid has the capacity to hear instructions from their coaches (most can't), you're preventing that from happening! Being a fan of your son is not the same as being his coach! You be the fan, let the coach(es) be the coach(es). If you feel your coach(es) aren't doing the right thing, then maybe you need to change teams, not try to coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sports are to be played for entertainment and the experience for the participants is enhanced by cheering, so you can shut up and watch in silence if that is all right with you and your kids. Unfortunately for you, I want my gladiators to hear my appreciation and be aware of my displeasure when it is appropriate. If you don't like that, go to the library, the chess tournament or the golf tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're well aware of who.

What did they do that is so special in WI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I keep seeing this SYAG what does that mean ? Is that a travel team or a Town Team and why so much hating on it ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I keep seeing this SYAG what does that mean ? Is that a travel team or a Town Team and why so much hating on it ??

Sachem Youth Athletic Group. It's the Sachem schools youth program. People hate on it because it's a huge school district so they can put a really good team together. People get pissed becuse that team beats their son's team. It's a little silly. Always accuse them of putting non-Sachem kids on the team. The reality is that they don't need non-Sachem kids because the pool of kids to choose from is enormous. However, some people are just bad sports and make excuses for their losses.

Page 32 of 62 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard