BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 90 91
Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was tryouts last night? Good numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tryouts WAS good...how bouts yoos guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids, lots of helmets, lots of 100s, well run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of kids, lots of helmets, lots of 100s, well run.
they must have had a dozen coaches...Channy was the only one that got paid though. Complete and total money grab!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get invites to team 24 yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have another tryout Sat. Of course of you are from Levittown you are good to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yep. They did confirm my son had a pulse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that what they said at tryouts? Yikes. In my opinion if done the right way it could be done. Make it more of a developmental team, different schedules, cheaper price. But that won't happen. Just like 2023 last year, when you just take everyone that is the product you put on the field. I don't like to judge but baffled that parents would pay that much considering what they are getting.
I was wondering if channy would do the same thing this year, I guess it's just more of the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that what they said at tryouts? Yikes. In my opinion if done the right way it could be done. Make it more of a developmental team, different schedules, cheaper price. But that won't happen. Just like 2023 last year, when you just take everyone that is the product you put on the field. I don't like to judge but baffled that parents would pay that much considering what they are getting.
I was wondering if channy would do the same thing this year, I guess it's just more of the same.

I believe development is that plan for the 3rd team but assume channy will want his money. All teams getting 10 tourney and winter training as part of the tuition per his little parents chat last night. Last year it was 7 tourneys and pay as you go in the winter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe development is that plan for the 3rd team but assume channy will want his money. All teams getting 10 tourney and winter training as part of the tuition per his little parents chat last night. Last year it was 7 tourneys and pay as you go in the winter.

10 Tourneys? Holy macrel batman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd rather more practices / scrimmages / clinics than 10 tourneys anyday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 or 3 fall, 2 or 3 spring and 5 summer is not really overwhelming. At some point they need to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd rather more practices / scrimmages / clinics than 10 tourneys anyday!
Then sign up for clinics but you know the kids love the tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 or 3 fall, 2 or 3 spring and 5 summer is not really overwhelming. At some point they need to play.

It's actually perfect. End by mid July

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well if they do 3 teams which is crazy, they should give them names or colors like every other team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well if they do 3 teams which is crazy, they should give them names or colors like every other team

Can't see them getting a 3rd team off the ground. There wasn't even enough goalies to have 3 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 goalies at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 goalies at tryouts.
ahhh, I thought there was 5. Good luck getting 2 of them to play on a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The C team will be equalivant to other organizations B teams & as you get older the talent gets that much better. Their A team is going to be faniminal if they pick the right players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The C team will be equalivant to other organizations B teams & as you get older the talent gets that much better. Their A team is going to be faniminal if they pick the right players.

Lots of solid kids to choose from. Just worry how many were there to get an early workout before committing to another club, or go back to their existing club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't see many wanting to play for a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure ok mike. Just like the 2023 c team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my son doesn't make it this year, can he still get in to heaven? Oops, I mean Chaminade ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my son doesn't make it this year, can he still get in to heaven? Oops, I mean Chaminade ?

Yes, there are additional admissions requirements to get in besides where you played lacrosse in elementary school. Some may not believe that....I'll let you in on a secret. There are kids at Chaminade who never even played lax. Shocker!!

Oh yeah....and there are kids that have played for a certain coach who were unable to get into Chaminade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, there are additional admissions requirements to get in besides where you played lacrosse in elementary school. Some may not believe that....I'll let you in on a secret. There are kids at Chaminade who never even played lax. Shocker!!

Oh yeah....and there are kids that have played for a certain coach who were unable to get into Chaminade
but those said kids just end up at St Anthony's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but those said kids just end up at St Anthony's

Do they get in to heaven too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were numbers at WP and taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were numbers at WP and taz?
took my son to both. numbers were About the same. No where near 85 trying out for Taz.. In total maybe (2025/2024) Attempts to suggest that boys are defecting from WP to Taz with your "tomatoe helmet" innuendo is lame. Not saying it wasn't the club but I think we all know what you were insinuating. Unnecessary

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad someone said it! Someone should clue in the Taddies that this is 10 year old lacrosse!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at both. There were no WP helmets at Taz tryouts but there were Taz helmets at WP tryouts. Couple of Empire and 1 or 2 Igloo helmets at both. Plus the WP helmets are pretty awesome, not sure what the other guy is making fun of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad someone said it! Someone should clue in the Taddies that this is 10 year old lacrosse!!!!

They don't get it. It's like thats all they have is youth lacrosse. Taddies LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at both. There were no WP helmets at Taz tryouts but there were Taz helmets at WP tryouts. Couple of Empire and 1 or 2 Igloo helmets at both. Plus the WP helmets are pretty awesome, not sure what the other guy is making fun of.

I was at both and you are correct about Taz no WP helmets but one wore his town helmet and at the WP one I did not see any Taz helmets. Either a WP parent or A**.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at both and you are correct about Taz no WP helmets but one wore his town helmet and at the WP one I did not see any Taz helmets. Either a WP parent or A**.
it is a sad state of affairs when adults result to ratting out 10 year olds. Mind your business, watch your own kid and get a life. What a bunch of freaks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is a sad state of affairs when adults result to ratting out 10 year olds. Mind your business, watch your own kid and get a life. What a bunch of freaks.

Well said. Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is OShea/O'Reilly team the 2nd or 3rd team for express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is OShea/O'Reilly team the 2nd or 3rd team for express?

3rd....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oreilly should be B and Oshea should be the C teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C Team? Go elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Shea with O'Reilly are great coaches. Depends where else you are thinking of going. Express you will get fall, winter, spring/summer practices & fall tournaments. Depends what you are looking for. O'Shea & O'Reilly will develop your son. They did mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Shea with O'Reilly are great coaches. Depends where else you are thinking of going. Express you will get fall, winter, spring/summer practices & fall tournaments. Depends what you are looking for. O'Shea & O'Reilly will develop your son. They did mine.

Enough already with O'Really. He is a C Team coach and a D team guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy'!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously don't know him. He is head and shoulders above what is offered out there. Not a mom and not from Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously don't know him. He is head and shoulders above what is offered out there. Not a mom and not from Nassau.

I know too much about him unfortunately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Taz at least 5 -8 players for the 2024 team were wolfpackers. They wore town team helmets (ESM, bayport blueprint etc). No orange helmets on the field, maybe some gloves. Don't know about 2025 wasn't watching and didn't go to Wolfpack tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Taz at least 5 -8 players for the 2024 team were wolfpackers. They wore town team helmets (ESM, bayport blueprint etc). No orange helmets on the field, maybe some gloves. Don't know about 2025 wasn't watching and didn't go to Wolfpack tryouts.
It's amazing what the Taz Daddies will make up. Just because a kid has a BBP or ESM helmet doesn't make them a member of the WP. I hope you also realize that WP tryouts were the same date as Taz. Time to finish mopping the floors for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to a few tryouts this year. Just to see what was really out there. Lots of talent that's lost. With these big programs not doing the right thing. It's open the door for others programs to pop up and make a difference When you see it with your Owen eyes. And not from a persons mouth You will understand So like I said lots of good lacrosse players out there just don't know where to go after the bigger team say no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing what the Taz Daddies will make up. Just because a kid has a BBP or ESM helmet doesn't make them a member of the WP. I hope you also realize that WP tryouts were the same date as Taz. Time to finish mopping the floors for you.

WP tryouts are today and there were some WP testing the waters which means nothing until the say yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to a few tryouts this year. Just to see what was really out there. Lots of talent that's lost. With these big programs not doing the right thing. It's open the door for others programs to pop up and make a difference When you see it with your Owen eyes. And not from a persons mouth You will understand So like I said lots of good lacrosse players out there just don't know where to go after the bigger team say no.
A few spots open on igloo and outlaws. If you are out east Team LI is could be good as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they werent dip shi$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few spots open on igloo and outlaws. If you are out east Team LI is could be good as well.
Plenty of spots open on Igloo...they lost a few starters already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they werent dip shi$

Taddies and their lying ways. Do these guys do anything else with their lives? They lose to every team that the WP beat at some point, but only care about beating the 91 WP last season. And then make up stories about TAZ tryouts and the WP kids that were there. 1 kid left the WP for Taz..that's it! Get over it. Sad thing is the guy writing this is probably a dad of a kid who rides the pine like the other 13 they don't use on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of spots open on Igloo...they lost a few starters already

Where did those boys go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A better place where they could learn. The sport. Not get screamed at. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good sign when top players leaving. AA better focus on these younger years or by the time black ice gets recruited he will have nothing coming up.

A bad coach/experience can take down a grade. just ask 91 with their 2024 b team. oh right the don't have one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good sign when top players leaving. AA better focus on these younger years or by the time black ice gets recruited he will have nothing coming up.

A bad coach/experience can take down a grade. just ask 91 with their 2024 b team. oh right the don't have one
igloo messed up with the late tryouts this year...top kids moving early and it will be back to re-building for next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

igloo messed up with the late tryouts this year...top kids moving early and it will be back to re-building for next season.

Igloo is a strong program, and they will fix whatever it takes. Except for black ice, they have been around for ONLY 2 SEASONS. IF people did leave, I am sure they have their reasons, and that is fine. Will they be the best, nope. Will they be competitive, definitely. Will the kids have a blast and get better....without a doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would anyone move too igloo? nicer uniforms? thats all i can think of. they have 30 kids on team, coach screams all day long, and its the most expensive. ah yea no thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would anyone move too igloo? nicer uniforms? thats all i can think of. they have 30 kids on team, coach screams all day long, and its the most expensive. ah yea no thanks

might want to check your facts. way off, on everything you just claimed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know at least one went to Express. Express team will be very good. Alot of new talent mixed with quality kids from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy.

very well said and agree. And if you notice, his yelling is 95% positive. Enthusiasm the better word.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah about the 30 kids, but the rest seems spot on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express is more including winter ball. x3 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have the winter ball price?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have the winter ball price?

no, but something tells me that its more then the 200$ difference. Most of these large travel teams are going to be close. Igloo total cost includes everything. Entry fees, everything. No surprises. At the end of the season, its probably close to a 3 or 4 way tie for most expensive. Nice discount for returners on Igloo this year.

Not a cheap sport anymore, anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more....

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise....

I've been around this lacrosse cesspool for awhile. TB is one of the finest persons I've come across. He can have my kid on his team anyday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son doesn't play for him but I've seen him coach and talked with him. He seems like a great guy & coach. Stop the bashing!
If he was a jerk I could understand but people are just jealous or not happy unless they are bashing someone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year.

Weakest team in the organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy. [/quote]

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more.... [/quote]

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.[/quote]

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise.... [/quote]Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year. [/quote]

Weakest team in the organization. [/quote]

You guys are insane. The kids had a absolute blast. Were we the best team out there, no. Not close. Did the kids get better? Yes, much. Tony scheduled an additional 10-20 practices. Was at every one of them. Enthusiastic all the way. Judging a group of 10 year olds on win - loss records is insane.

For some reason people love bashing Igloo. Their pricing model was deemed expensive two years ago. We never paid another dime in additional fees. Now, you look at the rest of the teams, and Igloo is not the most expensive anymore. Especially for returners. Our coaches actually come to practice. They actually care for each and every kid, not just the top group.

Late tryouts this year will hurt Igloo, but cant fault anyone on that. AA actually trying to give the kids August off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did their tryout camp go? Good turnout? I know a few of their better players moved on. Also, if AA wanted to give the kids Aug off he shouldn't of had tryouts in Aug.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weakest team in the organization. [/quote]

You guys are insane. The kids had a absolute blast. Were we the best team out there, no. Not close. Did the kids get better? Yes, much. Tony scheduled an additional 10-20 practices. Was at every one of them. Enthusiastic all the way. Judging a group of 10 year olds on win - loss records is insane.

For some reason people love bashing Igloo. Their pricing model was deemed expensive two years ago. We never paid another dime in additional fees. Now, you look at the rest of the teams, and Igloo is not the most expensive anymore. Especially for returners. Our coaches actually come to practice. They actually care for each and every kid, not just the top group.

Late tryouts this year will hurt Igloo, but cant fault anyone on that. AA actually trying to give the kids August off. [/quote]

well said and true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. My son is back up goalie and has been playing for tb for 2 years. He is a great coach, genuinely cares for each of his players. He is a great role model for any child that plays on his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is so great why is he loosing some of his top players???
He is a good guy, but when half your team doesn't want to come back, there is more to the story. Good luck starting from scratch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a good guy, but when half your team doesn't want to come back, there is more to the story. Good luck starting from scratch.

Sounds like another bitter Dad or Mom on this board whose kid did not make the cut...this year or last. Does it make you feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like another bitter Dad or Mom on this board whose kid did not make the cut...this year or last. Does it make you feel better?

The bar lowers every year to make that team. With a 25 player roster they basically will take anyone who shows up this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The bar lowers every year to make that team. With a 25 player roster they basically will take anyone who shows up this year.
It's a shame because they were a decent team last year but now they need to start over again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing bad ican be said about the outlaws, they really do have so much to offer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So all these teams that these parents Are sending these kids to teams that are 4,000! So in 4 years that's 16,000$. When you see it on paper it puts it in Perspective, what really these parents thinking? Good luck on waiting for your call from the multiple teams that you are trying out for which you paid &75 for, etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So all these teams that these parents Are sending these kids to teams that are 4,000! So in 4 years that's 16,000$. When you see it on paper it puts it in Perspective, what really these parents thinking? Good luck on waiting for your call from the multiple teams that you are trying out for which you paid &75 for, etc

Wow, my head hurts from reading that. Hope it wasn't a parent that wrote that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was at the 24 tryout last night...30+ kids for all age groups...My son will not be playing for them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did you not like about 24?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was at the 24 tryout last night...30+ kids for all age groups...My son will not be playing for them..

30 kids total for every age group combined? Or 30 per grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The website has 2x teams listed for 2024 so they must or had a good turnout there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did you not like about 24? The website has 2x teams listed for 2024 so they must or had a good turnout there

Got ya. Good luck in your search.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 is a generous number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If 24 is anything like Levittown teams they will be having 6th graders playing on the 2024 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If 24 is anything like Levittown teams they will be having 6th graders playing on the 2024 teams.

HAHAHA, I noticed that this summer when we played them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you will hear that alot more this year based on tryouts....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hopefully 24 will play it straight up this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played on 24 last year. And all the boys where 4th graders so I don't know where you get this info from but then again you have no clue. So you just talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played on 24 last year. And all the boys where 4th graders so I don't know where you get this info from but then again you have no clue. So you just talk.

you filled your roster poaching from other teams and then gloating about your program. If that is how you roll, then so be it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you filled your roster poaching from other teams and then gloating about your program. If that is how you roll, then so be it!

Aren't kids allowed to play where they want??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you didn't ask to play. Poor baby. It's so funny reading boc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE STARTED A TEAM WITH FEW KIDS LATE IN SEASON THAT WANTED TO BE ON THE TEAM. DONT FORGET THEY ARE 10. NEED MOM AND DAD TO SAY YES. AND YES THEY PLAYED ON OTHER TEAMS TOO. WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH US THEY HAD FUN AND WHERE VERY competitive THATS WHY THERE ARE 6-7 TEAMS THIS YEAR. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM
THIS WAS LIKE 4 months ago. This all took place you still trying to make 24 look bad. Not working. See you on the field with all 6 teams. As of now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a few tournaments this year that there were in fact 5th graders playing down, that is the truth. Stop lying you're setting a great example for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you will hear that alot more this year based on tryouts....
Thanks marketing guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazed JS and crew can't field another 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why - plenty of teams to play on without playing on a B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. It's very surprising from an organizational perspective. Especially given the high level of play coming from the 2022 and 2023 second teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. It's very surprising from an organizational perspective. Especially given the high level of play coming from the 2022 and 2023 second teams.
Right...those are A level teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your from Levittown. Running your mouth is all you know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big group at Igloo tryouts. It's the way a tryout should be run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looking for travel program for my 2 boys, somewhere mid suffolk county area, rising 5th and 7th graders. can anyone advise on empire or tli programs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids at Igloo tryouts? How many teams are they having?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your from Levittown. Running your mouth is all you know

Using the words you're and your properly is something you should be able to figure out by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo still having one team for 2024? They seemed to have over 25 on the team last year. how many are leaving that spots are open?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo still having one team for 2024? They seemed to have over 25 on the team last year. how many are leaving that spots are open?
one team and plenty of spots open, not enough dedicated kids on the team last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one team and plenty of spots open, not enough dedicated kids on the team last year.

Its not the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love this guy who has said this now 3x. Except for ONE KID - the rest of the team made just about every practice. Not sure how you can question 10 year olds and dedication. Sour grapes maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love this guy who has said this now 3x. Except for ONE KID - the rest of the team made just about every practice. Not sure how you can question 10 year olds and dedication. Sour grapes maybe?
TB disagrees with you but nice that you know everyone's schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do Igloo pick their team yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some people have received calls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

have they announced who all of their coaches are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

have they announced who all of their coaches are
As long as TB is coaching everything will be fine and the calls have been made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did express field a 3rd team? Did 24 get a second team? How many team will there be this year at this age? The saddest part is 9 1 can not field a 2nd team at 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did express field a 3rd team? Did 24 get a second team? How many team will there be this year at this age? The saddest part is 9 1 can not field a 2nd team at 2024.
yes, yes and so crazy they can't bring the titans or avengers back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight. We [lacrosse] and moan when big clubs add a b team as a money grab. Then we [lacrosse] and moan when the orange team hasn't added a b team. Cmon people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight. We [lacrosse] and moan when big clubs add a b team as a money grab. Then we [lacrosse] and moan when the orange team hasn't added a b team. Cmon people

Who is bitching and moaning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not bitching more than weird that the giant Orange can't field a 2nd team but 24 can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sometimes the 2nd & 3rd teams from an organization get ignored. Express can field a 3rd team because they know the coaches assigned are good developmental coaches. I'm not sure about 24, but people must feel that if they signed up for the 2nd team. The big Orange's 2nd coach moved to Express probably for that reason. Their 2nd teams use to get ignored unless you had that coach. All they care about is their top team, which is why they don't have a 2nd team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make your son an A player and you wouldn't have to worry about a B team. Seems pretty simple to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sometimes you need that developmental coach to become an A player. And not every kid will be an A player no matter how much their daddy tries!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the coaches were TB and a Levittown PAL coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make your son an A player, sounds simple to you. What a stupid statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a stupid statement! Maybe their son has other interests and their father hasn't put all their eggs in the son becoming a "lacrosse star" like your son. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sometimes the 2nd & 3rd teams from an organization get ignored. Express can field a 3rd team because they know the coaches assigned are good developmental coaches. I'm not sure about 24, but people must feel that if they signed up for the 2nd team. The big Orange's 2nd coach moved to Express probably for that reason. Their 2nd teams use to get ignored unless you had that coach. All they care about is their top team, which is why they don't have a 2nd team.

Moved to express b/c his kid was not getting enough run on Crush. Express is t treating him any differently. He is a b team coach, that's all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's good at developing kids. Perfect B team coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Make your son an A player". Seriously? Share the formula with us as it must be some magic elixir that you are more aware of than the rest of the parents out here/there. Maybe you have one for other sports as well? My son loves soccer, basketball, even that non contact sport golf. Wish I knew how to make him just like Jordan Speith. Wonder where I can buy that????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the Levittown guy a 24 coach, or did he move to Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the Levittown guy a 24 coach, or did he move to Igloo?

Or Bluefish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he coached Bluefish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he coached Bluefish

Yeah they were tough....this team is sinking faster than the titanic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a parent who has held his kid back to be on a A team!
What's the matter with these people? Holding back there kids! To play lacrosse?? These Parents should be ashamed of themselves. Why do all other sports have a fair aged based system? This is a great sport, and its getting a bad rep. You can't hold back these older kids. besides being unfair, The injuries are adding up. They need to enforce these age requirements building a safer sport where kids can develop and have fun. Believe me as a parent it will ease the tension on the sidelines knowing that the other teams are plying fair at the same age. PLAYING FAIR!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with tryouts over. Which teams got stronger

Spoken like a parent who has held his kid back to be on a A team!
What's the matter with these people? Holding back there kids! To play lacrosse?? These Parents should be ashamed of themselves. Why do all other sports have a fair aged based system? This is a great sport, and its getting a bad rep. You can't hold back these older kids. besides being unfair, The injuries are adding up. They need to enforce these age requirements building a safer sport where kids can develop and have fun. Believe me as a parent it will ease the tension on the sidelines knowing that the other teams are plying fair at the same age. PLAYING FAIR! [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with tryouts over. Which teams got stronger

Hopefully all teams got better/stronger...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they all got stronger because kids got a year older..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except Igloo...they lost some of their big guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son went from doing 25 push ups a day to 50, he is definately stronger.. and he runs a mile in 6 minutes flat, working on that. he will be under 6 come the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pre season ranks

1. east islip
2. BBP
3. Express A
4. Outlaws A
5. 24 A
6. igloo
7. express b
8. East Islip B
9. Outlaws B
10. 24 B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And added some good players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pre season ranks

1. east islip
2. BBP
3. Express A
4. Outlaws A
5. 24 A
6. igloo
7. express b
8. East Islip B
9. Outlaws B
10. 24 B

Comical that people feel the need to rank. Rosters have changed. Who cares. Kids get better, and continue to love the sport....those should be the goals.
24 Daddy loves to post. Or maybe Mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP
Taz
Madlax
BLC
Any order on those. Taz edge with4 WP wins

Drop

All

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously?? Ranking 10 yo teams??! That's pathetic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously?? Ranking 10 yo teams??! That's pathetic!

Agree but that being said you must be new around here smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And added some good players
and also some average players to help fill the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack rules!!!!!!!!!
owooowwww

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP
Taz
Madlax
BLC

Drop

All

But Taz lost to BLC and Madlax every time they played. All 4 teams are even at this point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pre season ranks

1. east islip
2. BBP
3. Express A
4. Outlaws A
5. 24 A
6. igloo
7. express b
8. East Islip B
9. Outlaws B
10. 24 B

What are these rankings for? Travel? PAL? Makes no sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP
Taz
Madlax
BLC

Drop

All

But Taz lost to BLC and Madlax every time they played. All 4 teams are even at this point

All four are great teams, but not sure how anyone can say that Madlax is not #1, unless you are trying to rank them based on a handful of Summer tourneys where Madlax was missing key players that didn't travel or took the summer off. When Madlax was at full strength, it swept its Spring league (which included Bethesda), and beat both Taz and WP. Taz has NEVER beaten Madlax, and some of Madlax's wins over Taz have been rather lopsided. Taz came close to beating a depleted Madlax squad at LaxFest, but still couldn't get it done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP would disagree. Farmingdale college event. But then Taz would disagree 4-0 and so it goes as BLC has noted wins. Great 4 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No - not new here. But, continually disgusted by it, and compelled to point it out! A browse through the BOTC forums usually makes me feel like I need to take a shower afterwards!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP
Taz
Madlax
BLC

Drop

All

All four are great teams, but not sure how anyone can say that Madlax is not #1, unless you are trying to rank them based on a handful of Summer tourneys where Madlax was missing key players that didn't travel or took the summer off. When Madlax was at full strength, it swept its Spring league (which included Bethesda), and beat both Taz and WP. Taz has NEVER beaten Madlax, and some of Madlax's wins over Taz have been rather lopsided. Taz came close to beating a depleted Madlax squad at LaxFest, but still couldn't get it done.

WP went down to MD and lost to Madlax by 2 when they had a full squad. And then beat them by a margin at Laxfest (the first game on that Sat by a WIDE margin. Taz will give them a run for their money also. Putting them at #1 is something a MD dad would say. The team depends on 1 big middy and 1 attackman to do all the work. Any team on this list can beat each other at any given time. Stop with your "take the spring off or didn't travel" BS. They are very beatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you forgot Levittown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No - not new here. But, continually disgusted by it, and compelled to point it out! A browse through the BOTC forums usually makes me feel like I need to take a shower afterwards!

Same poster that responded to you earlier here.

I hear you. Honestly I find it a bit troubling that grown adults know so much about teams of 10 year olds that their kids are not on. How do they know about which 10 year old <club x> added this year? How do they know that 2024 <club y> is "almost, but not quite as good" as 2024 <club z>. It's borderline disturbing how some of these folks are such 10 year old lacrosse fanboys that they "know" all of this and can rank teams of 10 year old boys, and puff their chests and say "yeah my son's 10 year old team is way better than that garbage 10 year scrub team"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax without the tall middie is just another "A" travel team.
Top 5 on a good day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pre season ranks

1. east islip
2. BBP
3. Express A
4. Outlaws A
5. 24 A
6. igloo
7. express b
8. East Islip B
9. Outlaws B
10. 24 B

What are these rankings for? Travel? PAL? Makes no sense

come on newbie. someone help this mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do believe when you see the new Express team play there will be no drop.They will be able to play with and even beat any of those top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do believe when you see the new Express team play there will be no drop.They will be able to play with and even beat any of those top teams.

You are saying this and the team has never even had a practice and the coach has yet to even reach out to the team. Did they upgrade, sure but WP and Taz are already practicing and they both had limited turnover. Enjoy a lot of 3rd and 4th place finishes Express Mommy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are saying this and the team has never even had a practice and the coach has yet to even reach out to the team. Did they upgrade, sure but WP and Taz are already practicing and they both had limited turnover. Enjoy a lot of 3rd and 4th place finishes Express Mommy

Exciting. So I guess they replaced their entire attack, defense and goalie? Wow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry not a Mom. But I see the boys that have decided to play for Express..Pay attention...Don't be angry. Its just going to happen. Remember this thread. I will tell you I told you so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry not a Mom. But I see the boys that have decided to play for Express..Pay attention...Don't be angry. Its just going to happen. Remember this thread. I will tell you I told you so.

I know three players with A team invites who declined. It wasn't a high bar to make that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh I am going to memorize this thread. I will quit my job just to memorize it all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will remember that RVC Daddy, but you will be eating crow. And that team will never beat Taz or WP this season. Hate to say it but they didn't even take the best kids form the B team. A few futures kids will not save the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will remember that RVC Daddy, but you will be eating crow. And that team will never beat Taz or WP this season. Hate to say it but they didn't even take the best kids form the B team. A few futures kids will not save the day.

RVC Futures? Don't they get regularly mauled by BBP and Commack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct sir

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know three players with A team invites who declined. It wasn't a high bar to make that team

Three? Try ONE declined

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

easy channy. you know its true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

well....the ONE that declined wont have to deal with a coach that never shows. Enjoy....i'd rather the "b" team !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct sir

Yes they do. And so do we. Hate to say it. BBP and Commack 2024 are a good as you get at this age. Very tough to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

well....the ONE that declined wont have to deal with a coach that never shows. Enjoy....i'd rather the "b" team !

A few things you will need to get used too with that coach:

-He'll miss half the practices
-Practices will be once a week max (Taz & Pack will be 3x per)
-No winter training (You will be paying the B team coach for winter training)
-Coach won't know your kids name outside of the top 6-7 kids
-He will miss 2-3 tourneys per year.
-His focus is on is HS team and his 2019 team

Good luck and enjoy, coach's lack of commitment will hurt what could be a talented team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

The B team is great & the coach is great. Why so quick to be so negative? Try to be happy for all the boys & wish for a great season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

The B team is great & the coach is great. Why so quick to be so negative? Try to be happy for all the boys & wish for a great season.

Sounds like a parent who's kid was cut. Half the team is new. Excited to see how this team turns out. Heard they are starting to practice. The coaches 2019 team is now committed so he will have more time for this team. You may be surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

ONE & that was because he knew he wasn't the #1 face off kid

easy channy. you know its true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

Sounds like a parent who's kid was cut. Half the team is new. Excited to see how this team turns out. Heard they are starting to practice. The coaches 2019 team is now committed so he will have more time for this team. You may be surprised.
You might be surprised that all of his 2019's are not committed and still has to work with his HS kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

Everyone has started to practice. The top two teams have been going since tryouts in mid August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scary you losers are so willing to burn out your 9/10 year olds.
Careful what you wish for you may get it.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it, everyone has not started to practice yet. Sure Taz and WP never stop but most top clubs start next week and you know plenty of clubs won't start until 2017.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

Good luck and enjoy, coach's lack of commitment will hurt what could be a talented team.

This coach is also responsible/influential for probably for more college commitments in the past 20 years than anyone.

Your going to say its a bad thing that his 1st priority is getting his 2019 team all committed first? Once that is done it seems reasonable that the 2024 team will be treated the same way. If the crazy's really are as crazy as I think then they should be falling over each other to get a spot on his team.

Kids are in 5th grade chill out...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did their 1st practice go? Did coach actually show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

Then do not put your name as the coach if you are not going to coach. Seem simple.

This coach is also responsible/influential for probably for more college commitments in the past 20 years than anyone.

Your going to say its a bad thing that his 1st priority is getting his 2019 team all committed first? Once that is done it seems reasonable that the 2024 team will be treated the same way. If the crazy's really are as crazy as I think then they should be falling over each other to get a spot on his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three? Try ONE declined

hen do not put your name as the coach if you are not going to coach. Seem simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team that everyone is talking about, that has a X in its name. That has 3 teams for 2024/ Is the most expensive one out there. By far.
Why anyone would pay that for a coach THAT NEVER SHOWS....
I have a bridge to see if anyone looking!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team that everyone is talking about, that has a X in its name. That has 3 teams for 2024/ Is the most expensive one out there. By far.
Parents/Kids follow great coaching and that's what these kids are getting. It's all about development at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. How come the development of WP and Taz are so far ahead of the age group. Watching those teams is a different game completely. Are the coaches that good at those 2 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. How come the development of WP and Taz are so far ahead of the age group. Watching those teams is a different game completely. Are the coaches that good at those 2 teams?

For one the kids and the coaches are committed to the same goal developing to be the best team they can be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both teams for the more part have been playing together for 3+ years and have coaches that go above and beyond with year round practice. Sure they have great coaches but It's just a much bigger commitment with those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both the WP and Taz have a majority of the better boys at this age. As of right now they are far ahead of everyone else in this age group. All 4 coaches give it their all and the parents are behind their sons 100%. I agree with the above poster watching those 2 teams play against other teams and each other is a whole other level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For one the kids and the coaches are committed to the same goal developing to be the best team they can be.

And being on the best team doesn't always mean it will be the best situation for your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It also helps when you take the starters to one end of the field to practice and the rest of the players to the other end with a dad assistant for duck duck goose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I gladly invite you to come watch there practices. You are sadly mistaking. But what ever makes you feel better bud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't post if you don't have your facts straight!
One - it's not the most expensive one out there, even with the new price this year that includes almost everything and you get what you pay for! Other clubs that are less you get very few practices & 1/2 the amount of tournaments!
Two - the coach that coaches the 2nd & 3rd team is always there! Unless something major in life comes up. He threw in so many extra practices last year!! For FREE! It was the kids who didn't show! NOT the coach! So don't go posting when you have no ideas what you are talking about! Try getting Igloo's numbers and comparing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at every age group. Historically, Big Orange and one other team are heads and tails above the rest. Many lax dads put there athletic kids in really early. 2nd grade. These kids can throw and catch and there's generally a kid that can take faceoffs; that's what makes them the best in 2nd and 3rd grade. All of the early talent lands on 2 teams. However, that generally ends in 5th grade. For all past age groups, this is the year that the gap closed and more competitive teams came to play. I'm not saying the Taz and WP won't still be top 2, but teams will be closer. Look no further than the 2023's. Express and Bandits were the top 2 clubs for 3 years. No one else was even close. But last year Igloo, Shore 2 Shore, Warriors all came knocking. Bandits lost to Igloo, Express lost a few games. My prediction is that more talented players are going to start playing travel this year and some of the non-starters from WP and Taz will move to other teams. It will make for a great year of lax.

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard