BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,912
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 91 of 91 1 2 89 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice job Taz Dad. Tourney Machine was changed to 8-5. Now you can say your baby boy dominated my baby boy by 3 gigantic points.

Those weren't "boys" on that SE team, those were teens.

"The beer belly has spoooooooooken!" If the tournament was such a joke, why do you stay on here and talk about it and make up things all day? Go landscape or change oil or whatever beer belly guys do on a Monday in Patchogue, LI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone of the WP, TAZ kids could have been picked "All- American" on that team!! The kids moved the ball to each other and it did not matter who actually scored the goal at the end. To say that "TAZ or even WP dominated" is incorrect, the LI team played good enough as a team to win.and the boys had fun playing and hanging out with each other. I will say this, Some kids did not belong on that team and it showed on the field!!

But their money worked!
Who were the coaches for 2024?

Schwajle and Chamberlain

Schwajle = Zero interest in 2024's

Didn't he coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing matters in 2024 other than Madlax

<yawn>

the correct statement is nothing matters in 2024 - they're 10 - 11 years old . . .!

Nothing matter on madlax other than 24.

Keep up the lies, dummy. We own this grade and that will never change. Not even your awful tats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job Taz Dad. Tourney Machine was changed to 8-5. Now you can say your baby boy dominated my baby boy by 3 gigantic points.

Better than 1.....considering that was the actual score of the championship game. The LI 2024s deserve to have the facts correct since they weren't playing 2024s from the "southeast". Something should be the actual truth. Great job warrior for correcting the tourney scores!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wondering if we should try out for express 2024. I have heard nothing but negatives about Schwalie. Terrible team chemistry. Fogo won't leave the field. Coach doesn't care. Coach doesn't show. And more. Honest thoughts please.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We own this grade, lol, kid give the phone back to your mom. Stop playing on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better than 1.....considering that was the actual score of the championship game. The LI 2024s deserve to have the facts correct since they weren't playing 2024s from the "southeast". Something should be the actual truth. Great job warrior for correcting the tourney scores!!

The LI 2024's know what the score was. Kids aren't logging on to stare at old scoreboards on tourney machine. The only people rechecking scores from past youth games is you. I wonder how boring your life is. Maybe focus on that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wondering if we should try out for express 2024. I have heard nothing but negatives about Schwalie. Terrible team chemistry. Fogo won't leave the field. Coach doesn't care. Coach doesn't show. And more. Honest thoughts please.

If you heard all these negative remarks and believe them, why even give it a thought? It's more like you tried out last year and he didn't pick you so you are bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did your son play for this summer? Depends on his skill level and what he is used to with practices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you heard all these negative remarks and believe them, why even give it a thought? It's more like you tried out last year and he didn't pick you so you are bitter.

It's the same person who goes around complaining about everything. Hope you are happy with your new team. You can stop bashing express now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on the Long Island Dodgers ? Who is coaching 2024?
Tenacious turtles? Coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing matters in 2024 other than Madlax

<yawn>

the correct statement is nothing matters in 2024 - they're 10 - 11 years old . . .!

Nothing matter on madlax other than 24.

Keep up the lies, dummy. We own this grade and that will never change. Not even your awful tats.

"We"??? What did you do on the field? And what exactly do 'you' own? Some T-Shirts?? I'm sorry you must live vicariously through your children to offset the failings you have had in life, but it's pathetic nonetheless! You attempt to criticize others by suggesting outward appearances imply character flaws, yet no matter what your appearances may be, it doesn't change that you are shallow and insecure.

Page 91 of 91 1 2 89 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard