BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 91 of 102 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Finally someone is trying to move to age base
NXT Sports
https://nxtsports.com/blog/entry/nx...to-adopt-us-lacrosse-age-segmentation-p/

Not going to change anything for our boys though.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S play all and only beat the lesser teams....lost to all top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all trying out for Igloo - beware of the coaches. Do your homework on both.

Funny you should say that. I've been hearing the same things about this team and its coaches. The term "30 foot pole" has been used [/quote]

Head coach is nothing but his kid first, then Manhasset kids next. If you are neither of these kids you will never see the field. The assistant has been banned from coaching girls PAL lacrosse in Huntington for life. Not who I want coaching my kids...
[/quote]
we've all heard the same crap year after year after year. No doubt from disgruntled parents who's kids got cut. if there are 3 manhasset kids and no one else see's the field how do they play games??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid from Mineola on Igloo plays and he's there best player… Not from Manhasset or coaches kid...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blah Blah Blah, this was such p?&$y move, posting on BOTC about a team and its coaches. Who do you play for and do you always talk about people on this site. I watched igloo play in Philly. If I lived on Long Island and close to Manhasset. I would have my kid tryout. Those kids are coached well and the kids are good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny you should say that. I've been hearing the same things about this team and its coaches. The term "30 foot pole" has been used

Head coach is nothing but his kid first, then Manhasset kids next. If you are neither of these kids you will never see the field. The assistant has been banned from coaching girls PAL lacrosse in Huntington for life. Not who I want coaching my kids...
[/quote]
we've all heard the same crap year after year after year. No doubt from disgruntled parents who's kids got cut. if there are 3 manhasset kids and no one else see's the field how do they play games??[/quote]
Who is the worst defender on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny you should say that. I've been hearing the same things about this team and its coaches. The term "30 foot pole" has been used

[/quote]
JC? Would love to hear this... What did he do to get banned?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
we've all heard the same crap year after year after year. No doubt from disgruntled parents who's kids got cut. if there are 3 manhasset kids and no one else see's the field how do they play games??[/quote]

NEWSFLASH : Any team with Daddy coaches - at any level, in any sport- are going to favor his kid, and his kid's buddies (town). Understand that unless your kid is the exception, he will feel the pain. If you can't deal...go to another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your newsflash is incorrect. Many good dad coaches out there who put the team first and their kid second. I have seen it very many years.

You are just jealous because you do not have the skill, talent or ability to coach and your kid plays behind other kids so you look for excuses.

Thanks for playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you get banned from PAL?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you get banned from PAL?

fakenews.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your newsflash is incorrect. Many good dad coaches out there who put the team first and their kid second. I have seen it very many years.

You are just jealous because you do not have the skill, talent or ability to coach and your kid plays behind other kids so you look for excuses.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks, paid Daddy Coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses. The Defensive coach yells at everyone. His son hasn't made a mistake yet.
Also brings kids from his low level PAL team. Team has fallen fast. Maybe he can cut a few more deals to bring some more C level kids from his town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Ha!! Here we go, just another tool taking shots. Be more specific when you act like a [lacrosse]. What C level kids are on that team? I'd take anyone of those kids. Someone is disgruntal ... be happy your kid can be fortunate enough to play in a team... [lacrosse]!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Ha!! Here we go, just another tool taking shots. Be more specific when you act like a [lacrosse]. What C level kids are on that team? I'd take anyone of those kids. Someone is disgruntal ... be happy your kid can be fortunate enough to play in a team... [lacrosse]!!

You must not have a big group to choose from if you would take any one of those kids. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses. The Defensive coach yells at everyone. His son hasn't made a mistake yet.
Also brings kids from his low level PAL team. Team has fallen fast. Maybe he can cut a few more deals to bring some more C level kids from his town.

Ohhh, sounds like cancer from within the club. What happened, little johnny took your kids spot all season and now you're bashing your teammates after the year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhh, sounds like cancer from within the club. What happened, little johnny took your kids spot all season and now you're bashing your teammates after the year?

Congrats to Igloo out scoring teams 46-2 today in The Blue and Gold Tournament today. You must all be so proud to enter a B tournament and blow out teams. Nice of you to end the year on a high note for your boys. Keep moving that train forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JC pompous aZZwipeWife hates him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that NLF tournament has some sick game going on today, some A bracket ....joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

Congrats to Igloo out scoring teams 46-2 today in The Blue and Gold Tournament today. You must all be so proud to enter a B tournament and blow out teams. Nice of you to end the year on a high note for your boys. Keep moving that train forward.

you must be a complete lunatic trolling tourny machine!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bald

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they will canibalize their own for the sake of the tryouts! Wow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your happy where you are why do so many people feel the need to rip other teams. Let them be. If they suck let them continue to suck if they are good get better. I have an older son and his age was like this younger now the kids are all friends and you realize how insane it all was. Enjoy the ride with your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

So says the person trolling back of the cage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

I tell you what Lunacy is. Igloo won tournament today out scoring everyone 69-5. Why play this tournament. Did you need a moral victory at end of year. Coaches want to roll into tryouts getting parents a tshirt. Was that the return on investment you paid for 3k. You embarrassed kids this weekend by putting your attack on defense and defense on attack during games with everyone watching. Shame!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

I tell you what Lunacy is. Igloo won tournament today out scoring everyone 69-5. Why play this tournament. Did you need a moral victory at end of year. Coaches want to roll into tryouts getting parents a tshirt. Was that the return on investment you paid for 3k. You embarrassed kids this weekend by putting your attack on defense and defense on attack during games with everyone watching. Shame!

maybe you should practice more with your son. he's terrible and so is his team. Please email the igloo director and tell him what tournaments to sign up for. also please let us know if your son's pathetic team is playing anywhere else this summer so we can make sure they won't get embarrassed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

maybe you should practice more with your son. he's terrible and so is his team. Please email the igloo director and tell him what tournaments to sign up for. also please let us know if your son's pathetic team is playing anywhere else this summer so we can make sure they won't get embarrassed

Now it is so clear why you enjoy blowing out teams. Yes my son is a terrible lacrosse player and so is his team, but he will grow up to be a better man than you. What's your excuse? Enjoy your chest pumping this weekend. Warrior Classic Champions. wow! All the B teams today thank you for coming down and showing us how pathetic we all are. We all enjoyed your on field and off field lessons you teach us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS kicked AJ's A$$ today. Express is not a good team anymore. Too
Many favors for Daddy kids. Time to move to another club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]!!!

Ohhh, sounds like cancer from within the club. What

happened, little johnny took your kids spot all season and now you're bashing your teammates after the year?

Find a new sport snowflake!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which express team played in the 2023 bracket at the Long Ireland tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for Express. We were not ready at all for the Bandits. Tired of those favors. We play the wrong kids and some of the kids don't belong in the team. I'll be other tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mm[quote=Anonymous]My kid plays for Express. We were not ready at all for the Bandits. Tired of those favors. We play the wrong kids and some of the kids don't belong in the team. I'll be other tryouts. [/quote
Please just leave already...just like any team we have 3/4 people who believe their kid is the end all be all because of PAL and can't understand why their kid is not the focal point....no need to stay than...plenty of other places to go Best of Luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do....great tournament all around for Express Haugen ..Good luck to you and your son. I hope you find some peace and happiness on another team....heard BM is trying to assemble another super team...LOL!!!!!Anonymous]JS kicked AJ's A$$ today. Express is not a good team anymore. Too
Many favors for Daddy kids. Time to move to another club. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have played Express many times and they are a solid team with excellent players. bandits should be humble because they have certainly had their share of losses this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for Express. We were not ready at all for the Bandits. Tired of those favors. We play the wrong kids and some of the kids don't belong in the team. I'll be other tryouts.

Same poster as the one disgruntled one. Sh$t stirrer. Move on then, dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue parents are awfully quiet today. Funny how they play two good games in a tournament and come on to tell everyone that will listen that they are a top 5 team, but then play another tourney and get decimated and it's crickets. A lesson in humility for you.

All anyone has said was that they were good enough to be in an AA bracket. Which they showed that this weekend with every game competitive but one. They have come a long way and continue to do so. Remember this was their first ever AA bracket. Next year they will continue to pass by teams. The coach has improved these kids tremendously and this summer has proven that.

Anyone can enter a AA bracket.They finished with an overall record of 2w - 3L & finished 8th out of 15 teams. Hardly impressive & they still have a long way to go so please stop with this talk of top 5.

True, anyone can enter. But some teams would rather not take the chance of losing. They would rather play the same 5 teams over and over at crappy local tourneys and try to win a shirt. Fortunately, some teams realize that it's not about wins and losses, but instead about putting their players against the best available talent and challenging them to do their very best, take the physical punishment against teams full of holdbacks, learn to beat kids that are bigger, stop kids that are faster and use every last bit of energy they have to try to win. These kids are learning about perseverance. They are learning the importance of leaving it all on the field. You don't learn that by playing teams beneath you. For that, you need to be challenged. I don't know about you, but those are the transcendent lessons that I want my son to learn.

Not with true blue, but well said.

Right. Good luck at Patriot Games this weekend. Competition looks fierce. The TB boys will certainly be challenged. Especially if one of the 2023/2024 teams makes it to the championship.

Looks like TB didn't make it into the winners bracket....lost twice on their way to meh.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost in the loser bracket .... crickets.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, Igloo is still a good team. Not great, but good. The problem I have with them is that they play in terrible tournaments. I think NXT was the toughest one they played in and they truly had the easiest schedule of the tourney. Go back and check tourney machine if you think I'm not being truthful. They faced one good team, that's it. Looneys is not a good team anymore. Their best players went to Crabs this year. They faced the Hawks; a very good team. And they got beat badly. There are tourneys, like the one they played in last weekend, that everyone understands are for the weaker teams to play in and have a shot at winning. Those should not be for a team that last year considered itself one of the Islands best. If your son is a quality player, you should want him to play against the best players every week. That's how he'll improve. If you don't want him to be challenged, why play travel???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, Igloo is still a good team. Not great, but good. The problem I have with them is that they play in terrible tournaments. I think NXT was the toughest one they played in and they truly had the easiest schedule of the tourney. Go back and check tourney machine if you think I'm not being truthful. They faced one good team, that's it. Looneys is not a good team anymore. Their best players went to Crabs this year. They faced the Hawks; a very good team. And they got beat badly. There are tourneys, like the one they played in last weekend, that everyone understands are for the weaker teams to play in and have a shot at winning. Those should not be for a team that last year considered itself one of the Islands best. If your son is a quality player, you should want him to play against the best players every week. That's how he'll improve. If you don't want him to be challenged, why play travel???

This post is a bag of contradictions. Are you against what igloo did this weekend or are you telling everyone to suck it up because it's good to play against better teams. You know they blew teams out 17-0 and it could have been double that. That's not a challenge for the other team but a demoralizing beat down. Why not play in NLF against bandits, laxachuetts and Haugen. It was the same weekend on 15 miles down the LIE.

Page 91 of 102 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard