BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 102 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 has to be on the list. Lost to Recon by a goal twice last week.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express flat today in bad tie to the Boston Kings....worst team in the pool. BM we need you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express flat today in bad tie to the Boston Kings....worst team in the pool. BM we need you!

True IL wins this one easily with their 13/14 year olds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is history. That era is long over. Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 has to be on the list. Lost to Recon by a goal twice last week.

What list?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best B team in 2023? I'm looking to bring my son down from an A team so he can have more playing time. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably Empire, SYAG, Ducks, Recon and icon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. Best B teams are Warriors. Express B. And Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. Best B teams are Warriors. Express B. And Outlaws.

I'd agree with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best B team in 2023? I'm looking to bring my son down from an A team so he can have more playing time. Thank you

Maybe wrong A team. Ask around every team seems overloaded or weak( which is what you need ) when it comes to positions. Maybe the question should be which A or B team is weak at your sons postion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These tournaments are becoming a joke. Does anyone play on grade? Is anyone honest? How sad, but true. Need to get rules regarding grade base (although I think they lie about that too) changed to birth date with proof. Someone is going to get hurt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These tournaments are becoming a joke. Does anyone play on grade? Is anyone honest? How sad, but true. Need to get rules regarding grade base (although I think they lie about that too) changed to birth date with proof. Someone is going to get hurt.

It seems that any teams off of LI are fully accepting of play substantially older kids. Maryland, Mass, Illinois, Florida, etc... it's a shame.
True: Cheaters
Crabs: Cheaters
Lax Black: Cheaters
Hawks: Cheaters
Even Express now will stoop to their level sometimes and bring in the 2022 kid.

What's the benefit? A T-shirt? Is that what it's about? I mean, will kids get better playing against bigger, better kids? Maybe. But it's still ruining the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
icon is awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True IL definitely is as bad as Crabs...

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Intresting thing is that even with all the Hold Backs, teams still get beat. What's the point...lol

If they can't play at their proper age, maybe they should be playing Rec ball...not against kids 1-2 years younger 😳

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Illinois had 3 players with 2022 on their helmets and one said FCA on it! Not even trying to hide it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fwiw that Express 2022 kid is in 6th grade and is still 12 - Express was missing 2 attack who were away that weekend - those kids are back and he did not play 2023 this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Illinois had 3 players with 2022 on their helmets and one said FCA on it! Not even trying to hide it...

Come on lacrosse let's be better.crazy thing is out of NY holdbacks are two years not one When does the craziness stop. The size of the boys yesterday was laughable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fwiw that Express 2022 kid is in 6th grade and is still 12 - Express was missing 2 attack who were away that weekend - those kids are back and he did not play 2023 this weekend.

He didn't play 2023 this weekend bc he was with his actual 2022 team, the one he DOES play for. Channy hasn't figured out a way to have him at 2 places at once yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He didn't play 2023 this weekend bc he was with his actual 2022 team, the one he DOES play for. Channy hasn't figured out a way to have him at 2 places at once yet.

What's your point? He's still a 12 year old 6th grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean he's going into 7th grade again. Stop the BS. And he's not 12. He's one of the older kids on his 2022 express team. Lacrosse is a small community. The kids on his own team are all talking about it. Just saying....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This summer will be the biggest change in teams for this grade. express and 90+1 days are long gone and the kids are tired of trying to get on the two teams, or are tired of being on them. I think the so called B teams of the larger clubs will have a big influx for 7th grade. Parity is getting better.
Parents are also realizing that their kid on one of the two A teams who isn't getting game time will want to get more game time elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to stop whining about age. Those teams are not going to stop bringing down older kids. If you want to be the best overcome it and win, bottom line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really why say [lacrosse] like this. One is playing in Denver this weekend. Not for Express so know one would notice? He is 14 but because of his birthday qualifies for U13. He plays (age) against my oldest and (grade)against my youngest. Keep giving your money to Express,because the follow the rules Think before you post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on lacrosse let's be better.crazy thing is out of NY holdbacks are two years not one When does the craziness stop. The size of the boys yesterday was laughable

The NY teams are coming within a goal of beating the "True 2022" and Laxachusetts Mankids -- keep the shirt... we know where our talent level stands. And when your boys wear their Championship shirts to high school in the fall we hope they hold their heads high and think of the 12 year old boys from NY who are a goal away from beating them!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure I understand the response "He is 14 but because of his birthday qualifies for U13. Has this site gotten so stupid that we can't calculate age or are people so angry they will write anything they feel like hoping no one catches onto their hatered of anyone who is excelling at the sport. The U13 age cutoff is 9/1/04 - I think that means he is no more than 13 years of age currently?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This summer will be the biggest change in teams for this grade. express and 90+1 days are long gone and the kids are tired of trying to get on the two teams, or are tired of being on them. I think the so called B teams of the larger clubs will have a big influx for 7th grade. Parity is getting better.
Parents are also realizing that their kid on one of the two A teams who isn't getting game time will want to get more game time elsewhere.

I hear you. Total joke over at Express. They can keep the $110 tryout fee for any suckers. leg-a-c, outlaws, empire green are all better options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't kid yourself - 91 & Express will be at the top again next year - it will be the same old same old. Nothing is going to change but I guess you can dream - been hearing this same story for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if the kid in question is playing in Denver then he should be a rising 8th grader. All the birthdates are listed on the WSYL website for every player as with their hometown and height and weight. Every Express player has a 2003 or a 2004 birth date none of them have 12/04 birthdate. So this being NY all kids born before 12/04 should be entering 8th grade unless the parents held him back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure I understand the response "He is 14 but because of his birthday qualifies for U13. Has this site gotten so stupid that we can't calculate age or are people so angry they will write anything they feel like hoping no one catches onto their hatered of anyone who is excelling at the sport. The U13 age cutoff is 9/1/04 - I think that means he is no more than 13 years of age currently?

U13 for spring/summer 2017 means under 13 as of 8/31/16. If they turned 14 on 9/1/16 or later they would be eligible for u13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
icon is awful

We played them at Lax fest and they looked good. Supposedly they have an awesome coach. I have never seen tryouts advertised for them. Is it a town team? Where do they practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I see Express, 90+1, Leg A Cee and Igloo teams all playing in WSYL? Where are the Crabs, Lax Black and True Illinois? Can't compete with on age players from Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean he's going into 7th grade again. Stop the BS. And he's not 12. He's one of the older kids on his 2022 express team. Lacrosse is a small community. The kids on his own team are all talking about it. Just saying....

FYI... Look on world series of lacrosse site....Player bios.... Kid is 12....just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Channy cheat and lose the CHSAA Championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FYI... Look on world series of lacrosse site....Player bios.... Kid is 12....just saying

Just saying you are an idiot .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Channy cheat and lose the CHSAA Championship?

Nope. know the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just saying you are an idiot .

Why, your narrative doesn't work anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I see Express, 90+1, Leg A Cee and Igloo teams all playing in WSYL? Where are the Crabs, Lax Black and True Illinois? Can't compete with on age players from Long Island?

Those kids were all playing 2023's last weekend... losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express v PrimeTime 6pm Espn2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All their 2022's were for damn sure!

Page 85 of 102 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard