BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 102 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for helping me understand the rules anonymous poster. Maybe my information was old and I was looking for an update. I think I asked some questions in the post. Is one of your rules to move on if you don't have an answer or just enforce your views. But thanks for giving me permission and your blessing to be able to post

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you for helping me understand the rules anonymous poster. Maybe my information was old and I was looking for an update. I think I asked some questions in the post. Is one of your rules to move on if you don't have an answer or just enforce your views. But thanks for giving me permission and your blessing to be able to post

You're welcome Mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're welcome Mom

Lol classic derogatory response. Talk about being pulled in hook line and sinker. You just show what a fool you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One week from today, Tornados are going to start the season with a sweep! Thanks BM for the talent and the coaching!

What teams are you sweeping. Who is playing in tournament. Word is your still looking for teams to commit and it's Wednesday. Many top teams are staying home.

The 2023 bracket is full.

That didn't answer any question. Who are you playing to sweep. The bracket was not full yesterday because other teams were asked to play. What is full, 4 teams, 6 teams, 3 teams etc.

I am not the one who made the comment about sweeping, i'm just letting you know according to the tournament web site 2023 is one of the divisions that is full.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One week from today, Tornados are going to start the season with a sweep! Thanks BM for the talent and the coaching!

What teams are you sweeping. Who is playing in tournament. Word is your still looking for teams to commit and it's Wednesday. Many top teams are staying home.

That didn't answer any question. Who are you playing to sweep. The bracket was not full yesterday because other teams were asked to play. What is full, 4 teams, 6 teams, 3 teams etc.

This is one of the very few times I an laugh at someone talking to them self. You are having this conversation with an anonymous poster and you're speaking form a position of knowledge. Here are a few issues with this conversation:
1. You don't know who posted the original comment about sweeping.
2. You bit and got sucked in almost immediately.
3. Someone responded that 2023 is full and hook line and sinker you bit again.

Have you for a moment stopped to think people are messing with you?

Have you, what the [lacrosse] are you talking about

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What organization are the Tornados from.

Legacy. They were a solid B team last year. Picked up some talent at Attack, Mid and Defense and Honey Badger coach is there as well. And so I''m told are much better. Still probably a B team.

Where are they from, where do they practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy. They were a solid B team last year. Picked up some talent at Attack, Mid and Defense and Honey Badger coach is there as well. And so I''m told are much better. Still probably a B team.

They are from el segundo and they practice in Rancho Cucamonga

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahahhahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is that, what town?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is that, what town?

Practice is in East Islip. Legacy is the travel organization

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not the one who made the comment about sweeping, i'm just letting you know according to the tournament web site 2023 is one of the divisions that is full.

have they even released the schedule yet, its Friday in a few hours......Very telling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can the Tornados beat the Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, because tornados don't have any hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about the Columbus day invitational the Tornados aren't going to beat Warriors. Express White is a joke. Match-up with the Outlaws may be ok. Warriors will take the t-shirt since these will be easy games for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, because tornados don't have any hold backs.

They have 4 that I know of, idiot. Check your roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about the Columbus day invitational the Tornados aren't going to beat Warriors. Express White is a joke. Match-up with the Outlaws may be ok. Warriors will take the t-shirt since these will be easy games for them.

You never know. It's the fall. Warriors have a lot of new kids. Teams take time to gel. Who''s Express Hedstrom anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You never know. It's the fall. Warriors have a lot of new kids. Teams take time to gel. Who''s Express Hedstrom anyway?

Did you see Whites team play last year? 95% of the game is played knocking at their goal. There Goalie did what hid could but was a sitting duck most of the time. Not a chance they beat the Warriors. As for He'd stromal, it Looks like MC had enough kids for an extra cash cow this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Match up with Outlaws will be a great idea. They will have a great team this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy better be on the look out Monday, I hear the suffolk county police are really looking to catch one of those CLOWNS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornados should win this easily. They are massively improved. You'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is Express Hedstrom? Is that the b team called Chaney last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach or other obsessed parent??? Can't wait to see your posts on Monday night!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
south shore thunder wins the tournament.they have 4 express A players and always bring older kids with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or possibly both???????

Hmmmmmm who could that be???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the Tornados have Superman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
south shore thunder wins the tournament.they have 4 express A players and always bring older kids with them.

They have been know to stack the roster with kids from other travel clubs, so it's possible. But then again, who gives a crap. The season starts in June. Until then it's all just practices and scrimmages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Just a proud, optimistic parent. I've been to practice, you haven't. They are not the team they were last year. Mark my words, they are going to shock people! I'm not saying we'll beat the Bandits, but we'll give them and everyone else a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like you guys can't wait to take that nice new shiny sports car for a ride in the fall. Would stink if you guys crashed it in your own fall tournament. No need to talk how good these boys are. Just let them go play and see what happens. No scholarships this Monday just a t-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like you guys can't wait to take that nice new shiny sports car for a ride in the fall. Would stink if you guys crashed it in your own fall tournament. No need to talk how good these boys are. Just let them go play and see what happens. No scholarships this Monday just a t-shirt.

Believe me, I'm not worried about crashing. None of the teams there will give us much of a fight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Just a proud, optimistic parent. I've been to practice, you haven't. They are not the team they were last year. Mark my words, they are going to shock people! I'm not saying we'll beat the Bandits, but we'll give them and everyone else a game.

And when they don't win it all this weekend you will be back Monday saying they are still a new ream and will be beating everyone in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe me, I'm not worried about crashing. None of the teams there will give us much of a fight.

So why are you playing ? Oh yeah I forgot you need a new t-shirt saying your a chumpion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they do win and this post is true, I hope they're very proud. Maybe Express should have them play on White.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think the Bandits are playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why are you playing ? Oh yeah I forgot you need a new t-shirt saying your a chumpion.

So your calling 6th grade boys "chumps" ? You are an adult and calling children chumps ?? If I found out who you are I would follow u in the parking lot and treat you like a chump.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol they just change the games in Monday. Tornados not
Playing warriors anymore and they moved the outlaws game to last. God forbid you lost the first game against outlaws then lose to warriors and start 0-2. Tornados now playing express b and c team in first two games then outlaws. If you improved so much why duck the teams. Play outlaws south shore and warriors. Weak, very weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing warriors anymore and they moved the outlaws game to last. God forbid you lost the first game against outlaws then lose to warriors and start 0-2. Tornados now playing express b and c team in first two games then outlaws. If you improved so much why duck the teams. Play outlaws south shore and warriors. Weak, very weak.

They were never playing the Warriors. The teams they are playing never changed, just the ordering. They obvious want to see a Tornados vs Warrior final. Every club does the same thing by trying to position 2 best team in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were never playing the Warriors. The teams they are playing never changed, just the ordering. They obvious want to see a Tornados vs Warrior final. Every club does the same thing by trying to position 2 best team in the finals.

Chicken sh*** with big mouths. What are you afraid of if you're that good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why position tornados. They are not one of the two best teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why position tornados. They are not one of the two best teams.

Time will tell. But they do think they're the best!

Page 24 of 102 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard