BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,617
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 78 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Skull and cross bones nation is growing whether we are an A or B team. Who cares. Play, have fun, bring your red solo and enjoy. It's life style. Nice to see more and more of the skull and cross bones tats on the small of the mom's backs as well. Cult is growing. B player Igloo/91/Express castoffs welcome along with the crazy moms.

They have gone from a legitimate organization to a JOKE! They are showing every single tournament how mediocre they really are. The ship is sinking time to JUMP OFF !

You are a bitter parent. My son is on Outlaws.. talent is there.. team needs more consistency. We are absolutely staying!

That makes you and idiot ! As long as things don't change there you will always lose to the better teams. The talent is not there may some kids are really good but since The Outlaws consistently lose against better competition its obvious they are not an A team !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express = WSYL champs 2017
Igloo = National Champs 2017

Great Job Long Island!!!!

Maybe next time Maryland..... NOT!!!!!

Winning Wsyl no better than winning any other LI tournament. 3 or 4 good LI teams and a bunch of scrubs.

Winning Millon championship is the real deal. Only tournament all year where the best of MD and best of LI were present

NLF a close 2nd but without Igloo, it is still not a national championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry not the best but one of the best

Haven't played enough tournaments to make such a claim

Examine some of the losses

They had two losses all year - once to Express in May and once to Primetime at the tournament you all think is a joke. Get over it troll.

Igloo parents sound a lot like 9D1 parents did before combining for a WS super team. Used to be a classy organization but winning turned the parents toxic. Sad day when it should be about the kids winning one for their fallen goalie. Instead, jackass parents make this about them. There are a few former 9D1 parents on the team so not a surprise. Something about those Long Island clubs.

Sadly you are mistaken because Igloo was never a classy organization

1 Director is a clown
2 Parents are the worst in the age group
3 Kids are the most disliked by the majority of LI teams
4 Players hit teammates in the face
5 Team has been kicked out of multiple hotels

Great program = boys should tryout for next year

You make it so obvious who you are when you talk like that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express = WSYL champs 2017
Igloo = National Champs 2017

Great Job Long Island!!!!

Maybe next time Maryland..... NOT!!!!!

Winning Wsyl no better than winning any other LI tournament. 3 or 4 good LI teams and a bunch of scrubs.

Winning Millon championship is the real deal. Only tournament all year where the best of MD and best of LI were present

NLF a close 2nd but without Igloo, it is still not a national championship.

But you didn't get on tv did you and you boasted about winning the whole thing before you got there. Just stop your utter nonsense. You even brought in some 2021s. Who are you kidding. This weekend was all one goal games. Get off your high blue horse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay psychic, history speaks for itself

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skull and cross bones nation is growing whether we are an A or B team. Who cares. Play, have fun, bring your red solo and enjoy. It's life style. Nice to see more and more of the skull and cross bones tats on the small of the mom's backs as well. Cult is growing. B player Igloo/91/Express castoffs welcome along with the crazy moms.

They have gone from a legitimate organization to a JOKE! They are showing every single tournament how mediocre they really are. The ship is sinking time to JUMP OFF !

You are a bitter parent. My son is on Outlaws.. talent is there.. team needs more consistency. We are absolutely staying!

That makes you and idiot ! As long as things don't change there you will always lose to the better teams. The talent is not there may some kids are really good but since The Outlaws consistently lose against better competition its obvious they are not an A team !

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!
These are 12/13 yr old kids... they continue to learn and grow...
consistency will come. I must be an idiot if I believe that right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I asked my 13 yo son, and he said he would take the WSYL any day over any tournament he has ever played in. Ask any college player if they remember any youth tournaments and they will say no. Every kid that played in Denver will remember that experience, especially Primetime and Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I asked my 13 yo son, and he said he would take the WSYL any day over any tournament he has ever played in. Ask any college player if they remember any youth tournaments and they will say no. Every kid that played in Denver will remember that experience, especially Primetime and Express.

It's not about lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's cool. I get it. The trophy is shinier even if it took less effort to get it. Just like participation trophies - it's all about having a positive experience that everyone can grow from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not about lacrosse.

Bingo - flying across the country and everything else about the experience outside of lacrosse is what make it memorable . . . driving up and down the east coast on 95 for 4+ plus hours or more in summer traffic is so memorable, especially to go play on the same college and high school fields, year in and year out . . .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's cool. I get it. The trophy is shinier even if it took less effort to get it. Just like participation trophies - it's all about having a positive experience that everyone can grow from.

Igloo did it two years in a row and couldn't pull it off. Even with a ""select team" Less effort is just a bitter lie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
16-20 on this list had no business being at this tournament. Any other team with a few breaks could have went on a big run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
16-20 on this list had no business being at this tournament. Any other team with a few breaks could have went on a big run.

Hindsight is 20 20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? Just a few weeks ago this tournament meant nothing? When Igloo was favored to win it..it meant nothing right? A "B" tournament...right? Congrats to Express for winning and Primetime for making it to the final by the way both teams played very well out there and deserve all the accolades that come with making it to the final. They showed up and they won, good for those kids.Everyone on here still claimed that the Millon tournament was the only true Championship for the 2022 age group. Take a look back on thread if you need to refresh your memory. All the teams showed up and played their hearts out and on this particular weekend Igloo was the best. Tournament is called the National Championship and everyone on here put all the weight on it to determine who was REALLY the best at 2022 team and guess what..Igloo won.......The End

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach sent a blast email out begging parents to stop embarrassing themselves and hopefully it works

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach sent a blast email out begging parents to stop embarrassing themselves and hopefully it works

Um, no. We just have better things to do. Some people on here are bored and have did nothing else to do – obviously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? Just a few weeks ago this tournament meant nothing? When Igloo was favored to win it..it meant nothing right? A "B" tournament...right? Congrats to Express for winning and Primetime for making it to the final by the way both teams played very well out there and deserve all the accolades that come with making it to the final. They showed up and they won, good for those kids.Everyone on here still claimed that the Millon tournament was the only true Championship for the 2022 age group. Take a look back on thread if you need to refresh your memory. All the teams showed up and played their hearts out and on this particular weekend Igloo was the best. Tournament is called the National Championship and everyone on here put all the weight on it to determine who was REALLY the best at 2022 team and guess what..Igloo won.......The End

But you didn't get on tv

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I applaud the effort to have rankings but they need to be updated weekly based on performance. Publishing rankings based on 3 days of playing by just a few of the top teams is a joke.

Also, how can inside lacrosse have any journalistic integrity when they sponsor and cover weak tournaments, then ignore tournaments with higher levels of competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And broke the rules doing it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But you didn't get on tv

But it was streamed online which really is not much worse than espn2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo cheated. Sorry, playing a non-roster kid is cheating.
They probably didn't have to cheat to win, but they chose to.
Some don't think that makes them "the best team" that weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Iglloo won, end of story?
Give me a break.
They are a good team, obviously. But only when they win while playing by the rules can take that stance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 5 people on here...wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I applaud the effort to have rankings but they need to be updated weekly based on performance. Publishing rankings based on 3 days of playing by just a few of the top teams is a joke.

Also, how can inside lacrosse have any journalistic integrity when they sponsor and cover weak tournaments, then ignore tournaments with higher levels of competition.

Integrity...that's funny. You do realize there's no integrity with any grade based tournaments. Million tournament didn't have higher levels of competition, nobody who has seen what goes on at the grade based tournaments really takes them seriously. It's good competition but in no way rewards lacrosse skill, just be happy if you can compete well. Skill will win out once puberty is over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't complain when the rankings were posted after the qualifying rounds, did you? Rankings are legit based on legit age for the WSYL. Case closed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't complain when the rankings were posted after the qualifying rounds, did you? Rankings are legit based on legit age for the WSYL. Case closed.

Rankings are legit based on 3 days of games where only a few of the top teams participated? Sounds legit to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But you didn't get on tv

53 million viewers on espn2. Common igloo even had matching luggage to go to denver

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rankings are legit based on 3 days of games where only a few of the top teams participated? Sounds legit to me.

And by "top teams" do you mean grade based because that equals older, not better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for another program at a different age group and I'm no fan of AA, but give it a break. Igloo won with a goalie they dropped in off the sidelines following a devastating injury. Big deal. let it go. They won. Stop being weenies and sore losers about. As for the roster rules-extreme extenuating circumstances here and I'm sure if they dropped a defensemen in they still would've won. Whoever is complaining is a loser. Igloo berat your team last weekend. That's it. Its over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse establishes eligibility guidelines to promote a safe and sportsmanlike environment. US Lacrosse believes that leagues, associations, and other organizers of youth lacrosse should provide playing opportunities that, as much as possible, aim to establish a "level playing field" among players of similar age. Source: (https://www.uslacrosse.org/rules/age-eligibility-guidelines)

I applaud US Lacrosse for doing this. And I remain confused why the clubs just can't change. The WYSL showed us that age based still produces the same level of competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for another program at a different age group and I'm no fan of AA, but give it a break. Igloo won with a goalie they dropped in off the sidelines following a devastating injury. Big deal. let it go. They won. Stop being weenies and sore losers about. As for the roster rules-extreme extenuating circumstances here and I'm sure if they dropped a defensemen in they still would've won. Whoever is complaining is a loser. Igloo berat your team last weekend. That's it. Its over.

Any why are you on the 2022 string, preaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore igloo

how is their goalie doing? what happened to him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you can see, Igloo is getting a taste of their own medicine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And by "top teams" do you mean grade based because that equals older, not better.

Top teams that meet the requirements for 99% of the tournaments and skip the 1% of tournaments for which they don't meet requirements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore igloo

how is their goalie doing? what happened to him?

Compound fracture of his left femur. He had surgery Sunday morning and he watched the finals from the stadium in a full leg cast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But you didn't get on tv

53 million viewers on espn2. Common igloo even had matching luggage to go to denver

Igloo parent...still thought this was funny

Page 72 of 78 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard