BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 78 of 78 1 2 76 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express and 9!. Empire is a joke. Their AA team couldn't even compete against A teams.

What are you talking about we only lost to Express by one goal at laxfest

Just asked for positive feedback and people can't help themselves.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire has only one A team in 2022, they lost to express by 3. And the team defected from team LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire has only one A team in 2022, they lost to express by 3. And the team defected from team LI

Which teams are Black and White? The White team my son played and they seemed to be pretty good. Better than A teams like the Bluefish and Hitman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish and Hitmen are B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen actually are fielding an A and B had some players from other A teams come over. not sure how good they will be guess we will find out in fall.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen actually are fielding an A and B had some players from other A teams come over. not sure how good they will be guess we will find out in fall.

True Blue anyone? How were the numbers at this tryouts anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Express owner approaching coaches he doesn't know from different states and asking if they want to change their local teams over to express?? He asked our coaches then started to sales pitch the parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about something different. And somewhat positive. Can every share some positive experiences for Express, Rebels, 9! and Empire at this age, both 1st and 2nd team. I know can't all be bad or nobody would go try out lol. My son wants to tryout for 2 clubs of the 4 listed.

In this 2022 age group, the only second team you want to be on is Igloo Aspen Extreme, they do the second team the right way, only enter in all A brackets for tournaments!

not anymore losing some key players will not be able to compete in "a" anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which teams are Black and White? The White team my son played and they seemed to be pretty good. Better than A teams like the Bluefish and Hitman.

At this age level, I believe it's:

Green (first team)
Black (second team)
White (third team)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Express owner approaching coaches he doesn't know from different states and asking if they want to change their local teams over to express?? He asked our coaches then started to sales pitch the parents

Not a Channy Apostle but who cares? He's trying to increase his geographic coverage like 9D1 does. What team does your son play for?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about something different. And somewhat positive. Can every share some positive experiences for Express, Rebels, 9! and Empire at this age, both 1st and 2nd team. I know can't all be bad or nobody would go try out lol. My son wants to tryout for 2 clubs of the 4 listed.

In this 2022 age group, the only second team you want to be on is Igloo Aspen Extreme, they do the second team the right way, only enter in all A brackets for tournaments!

Word is,They will still go into the A brackets, replace the key players leaving by new "GC34 A players", they will fine!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC34 players will be there for 1 yr then head back to GC34 to play for the high school team...They will be the best players on that Igloo B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny !!! They couldn't field an A team if they tried. The have some solid players but overall just a B team !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come to the Outlaws tryouts , see for yourself

Save your money!Both teams are already picked they will take maybe about 2-3 more players on both teams. I know that PB is not really looking for many players which is why they will always be mediocre !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word is,They will still go into the A brackets, replace the key players leaving by new "GC34 A players", they will fine!

Did GC34 crumble like Manhasset32?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the process... dysfunctional at this age group with coach dad's trying to protect their kids that don't have it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC34 players will be there for 1 yr then head back to GC34 to play for the high school team...They will be the best players on that Igloo B team.

Right - because nobody in high school ever plays travel lacrosse. Some of the GC kids won't go to GCHS for HS. Have fun Hitmen daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't play both travel ball and high school in GC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals team having tryouts at Hofstra?

Maybe you should ask this on a few more forums???

Yikes

Seriously

It's the Dukes Nationals posting instead of paying for the advertising!!!

Looks that way. I mean at least try to fake it by changing up the Post. Weak and very Lazy!

First of all my son played for the Dukes and the coaching is excellent! He also plays for his Long Island travel team. They basically try to get the best players and its nothing different than every other team does !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly question here, but what A tournaments did the second igloo team play last year besides blatant that all the top teams were at? NLF? No. L.a.x.f--st? No. Tri star? No. WSYL? No. 2022 national championship? No. Sensing a trend here, you? They do not play in A tournaments. Their A team does. And all you gc34 players fell for it. Suckers!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Save your money!Both teams are already picked they will take maybe about 2-3 more players on both teams. I know that PB is not really looking for many players which is why they will always be mediocre !

False... there are open spots at M, D, and A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you can. Their 2021's have been doing it successfully for years... move on troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

False... there are open spots at M, D, and A

yea one of each as previously stated ! He never changes things too much and that fine unless your looking to play on an AA team that actually want to win !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like Three Village. Stupid in my opinion, but I guess they have HS success. But ask WM which players were instrumental in ther state title? That's right Express kids led the way. There is enough tourneys to allow kids to do both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, you can. Their 2021's have been doing it successfully for years... move on troll.

Think you missed that question mark at the end of the sentence - that signifies a question, not a statement...!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaks greed to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on BOTC, there is NOT one travel club that everyone is happy here. Seems to me there are issues on every travel club, so good luck on tryouts in August, hope you all will find a happy medium!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The grass isn't always greener, just different. All clubs have baggage. You just have to find the one with the kind of baggage you can live with. Hopefully most importantly your son is learning and having fun. The rest is eye wash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The grass isn't always greener, just different. All clubs have baggage. You just have to find the one with the kind of baggage you can live with. Hopefully most importantly your son is learning and having fun. The rest is eye wash

You want active coaches that respond to emails, give detailed plans, and that can coach. Daddy coach can be a red flag, depends on the coach.. You're paying a lot and owe it to yourself and son to fimd the best spot. And if you ask questions during the tryout the process and don't get an answer, that's means to me you're not valued as a client.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny !!! They couldn't field an A team if they tried. The have some solid players but overall just a B team !!!

That's assuming all kids from last year stay, and parents won't reveal intentions. That's the tricky part. Because players on A teams that play B brackets is the better kids look to move on, which kinda stinks because you cant develop a team. The grass isn't greener.

Page 78 of 78 1 2 76 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard