BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 73 1 2 70 71 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams do you have your son tryout for? Even if you were happy with your team this past year, should you tryout for others? And how many?
Do coaches get annoyed to hear you are trying out for other organizations?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if O'reilly looses those 3to4 RVC boys to the A team, its a whole
Different ball game.You can pencil that Express team in for alot of t-shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ypu never know who shows up to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

they will need more than that RVC mommy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's all they will Need! take it easy Taz or WP daddy. It happens, Its called Change and parity....It happened with Taz/WP this year. and it will happen in 2017 with this Express team. I am from RVC but No skin in this game. just an observation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're from RVC with no skin in the game but your on a thread stating your opinion? LOLOL. Tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're from RVC with no skin in the game but your on a thread stating your opinion? LOLOL. Tool

so much rvc pride but so little relevance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Start on O'Reilly and get great year round training vs 2nd or 3rd liner that never practices. I wouldn't assume anything and all kids can be replaced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team 24 is going to be good. good group today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard turnout was light

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team 24 is going to be good. good group today

Quote of the year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top 3 team I heard. with 30 kids at their tryout they should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a joke, right? with 30 kids at tryouts, they need to take 70% of who showed up. Middle of the pack at best with those numbers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess sarcasm doesn't come across in posts to a blog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a joke, right? with 30 kids at tryouts, they need to take 70% of who showed up. Middle of the pack at best with those numbers.

I think they have realistic expectations. This team will get its money worth, has great coach and will practice year around. Not trying to compete with Pack but these boys will get better. If you're not on a top team and live in nassau this is a great option for a fair price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they have realistic expectations. This team will get its money worth, has great coach and will practice year around. Not trying to compete with Pack but these boys will get better. If you're not on a top team and live in nassau this is a great option for a fair price.

Great for the parents who steamed on the sidelines because jr wasn't getting enough pt on one of the big brand teams. Move on and let him play and have fun. If he's as good as you think one of the top teams will take him soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally they were supposed to be $800 now they have double it. Unless they pull those express kids they will be no where again this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally they were supposed to be $800 now they have double it. Unless they pull those express kids they will be no where again this year.
it only 2 kdis an one if definitely going back to Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOURNEYS IN THE FALL FOR TOWN TEAMS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even at 1600 it's a steal for all they are offering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOURNEYS IN THE FALL FOR TOWN TEAMS?
Blatant Fall Jam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it only 2 kdis an one if definitely going back to Express

There were way more then 2 kids from Manhasset that played express let alone from other towns. Thank is why 24 brought on some Taz kids at JDRF because they did not have enough "good" kids to play with out them playing. You do not do that for 2 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are they offering? who is the coach? where do they practice? does the coach have a kid on the team? what % of team is already chosen? these are all questions they should answer. been through this with older son and daughter, personally i stick with a proven commodity unless i know the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are they offering? who is the coach? where do they practice? does the coach have a kid on the team? what % of team is already chosen? these are all questions they should answer. been through this with older son and daughter, personally i stick with a proven commodity unless i know the coach.
Majority of those answers are on 24's website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is for 2024.My son does play 2024.Your opinion is based off of fear and emotion.My opinion is based of observation.So there is NO need to be calling someone a tool. Its ok that Express be able to play with Taz and WP.*It will happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With tryouts starting, how much movement is expected at the "top" 3 or 4 places? My son trying out this year and just wondering. Why don't these teams post who the coaches are also, I cannot find anywhere. Any changes at any of them?
Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With tryouts starting, how much movement is expected at the "top" 3 or 4 places? My son trying out this year and just wondering. Why don't these teams post who the coaches are also, I cannot find anywhere. Any changes at any of them?
Thanks.

Taz looking to add for depth
WP will need to add once kids move over to Taz
Igloo looking for kids that are more committed. Those North Shore kids sure love their hockey
Both Express teams looking to add a handful of kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is taking 1 kid from WP. And if you leave a team because of 1 goal victories better make sure its a right move. Taz coach makes a lot of empty promises, go ask the families of his ex employer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's more then 1kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids low on the totem pole. Good boys but not going to effect the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
taz is taking over stop crying wp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are all talking they just want to win sad !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
taz is taking over stop crying wp

no they're not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's more then 1kid!
agreed...it's more like 4-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's more then 1kid!
agreed...it's more like 4-5
what does that mean for the current players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks.

My guess is you could see some changes on the coaching front. Not much progress in two years at igloo, express in particular.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks.

My guess is you could see some changes on the coaching front. Not much progress in two years at igloo, express in particular.

Your guess would be completely wrong. Tony is back at Igloo and Schwalje and O'Reilly are both back at Express.

Also, both programs progressed nicely since 2 years ago.
-Express was a C team at best two years ago that couldn't beat C teams or town teams. Now they have two solid teams
-Igloo had a few bumps in the road early this year but finished strong and had a huge win vs Brotherly Love at NXT. They also competed in A divisions all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo needs to step up the talent pool. Outside of their starting lineup the talent drops off pretty fast. Good coaches but need more depth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So silly...

Define progress. If by "progress" you mean wins you do realize that it is childish for you to even evaluate a team at this grade level? Does your son play for one of these teams? You do realize that it surpasses childish and moves to sick to evaluate a team at this grade level that your son doesn't play for?

Moreover; team progress at this age is completely irrelevant. It is all about personal progress for your son.

Trust me, you will agree with me when you grow up some day.

And yes, I realize this post will completely fall on deaf ears on this forum. But it makes me feel better to spread some wisdom around here damn it!

Be well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo needs to step up the talent pool. Outside of their starting lineup the talent drops off pretty fast. Good coaches but need more depth.

Yeah keep blaming it on the kids

Page 72 of 73 1 2 70 71 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard