BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
damn, check out the dude's twitter. It's scary, nightmare dad I'm sure. Take two minutes, CRs retweets and you'll find it easy.

Your daughter is 8, take it easy. She'll burn out. And leave Spallina alone, the rest of us parents will thank you.

The guy is a freak, it's great your involved, but taking a picture of your daughters butt and posting about it on twitter about it in any way and posting is borderline sick.

From hero to zero, hopefully from your silence you have learned an important lesson. You really should start to let your wife take your kid to all her lax stuff, at least for this season. Because wondering if everyone is talking behind your back will be rough. At least this season it will be.

I'm sure he's not the only one most parents wouldn't want to share a sideline with. They're 3rd graders (2025) playing travel lacrosse - they probably all think their daughter is a superstar.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright can we lay off this goalie dad and move on? It's overkill now. The comment about how his daughter is going to "burn out" is just gross. If you really need to talk trash about an 8 year old and her dad all day then maybe you need to reevaluate things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright can we lay off this goalie dad and move on? It's overkill now. The comment about how his daughter is going to "burn out" is just gross. If you really need to talk trash about an 8 year old and her dad all day then maybe you need to reevaluate things.

But, the 2024 forum is so much more interesting than the 2019 forum these days. The 2019 forum does not have anymore of those dads to talk about - they all moved on to greener pastures at Beach Bums or Title 9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm guessing you're either related to this guy or have never seen him at a game. I've seen him at one game and can safely say he's everything that is wrong with youth sports. JS should have a chat with him about shutting up on the side line - at the game i saw him he was abusive to his kid and his behavior and constant coaching is disrespectful to the YJ organization and coaches. I'm involved in many youth travel teams for my kids and he's the worse i've been around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing "gross" at all about it, relax captain overreaction. The burn out comment was not meant as an attack on a child. It was a warning. Young kids, when pushed too hard, will eventually revolt and not want to play anymore. Hence the burn out. Unfortunately, it happens ALL the time. It can't possibly be the first time you've heard that phrase? Kids need more in their lives than lax. When a kid goes to YJ lax practice over their best friend's birthday party at 8 years old, and the father brags about it???? That's a problem, if you can't see that I can't help you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing "gross" at all about it, relax captain overreaction. The burn out comment was not meant as an attack on a child. It was a warning. Young kids, when pushed too hard, will eventually revolt and not want to play anymore. Hence the burn out. Unfortunately, it happens ALL the time. It can't possibly be the first time you've heard that phrase? Kids need more in their lives than lax. When a kid goes to YJ lax practice over their best friend's birthday party at 8 years old, and the father brags about it???? That's a problem, if you can't see that I can't help you.

Bullseye!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bullseye!

I'm burned out from watching him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question here. My daughter plays on a Nassau County North Shore Club team. We are moving to the South Shore from NS. Both myself and wife work odd hrs and take 'call' shifts. Any respectable 2024 girls clubs with proper training/coaches based in Nassau Cnty South? Need to lighten the load as far as practice travel is concerned. We are solo. No car pool. Thank you in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All exciting close games at Hofstra over the weekend. Great to see such tight competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question here. My daughter plays on a Nassau County North Shore Club team. We are moving to the South Shore from NS. Both myself and wife work odd hrs and take 'call' shifts. Any respectable 2024 girls clubs with proper training/coaches based in Nassau Cnty South? Need to lighten the load as far as practice travel is concerned. We are solo. No car pool. Thank you in advance.

LI Bengals just had a good weekend, winning at Hofstra in this age group. Southeast Nassau based, practices primarily in Merrick to Massapequa area.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Bengals just had a good weekend, winning at Hofstra in this age group. Southeast Nassau based, practices primarily in Merrick to Massapequa area.

What Long Island clubs did they play at Hofstra and how did they do against them? What LI teams were in their division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What Long Island clubs did they play at Hofstra and how did they do against them? What LI teams were in their division?

Beat Elevate & Igloo during pool play.... Beat Igloo again in the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a pecking order for girls '25 teams yet? If anyone could help I'd appreciate. My daughter will start travel next summer and I'm trying to figure out the right fit. I know YJ is already formed but what about Ikon, Eff eLL GEE, Iglue, Epress, Eleveate or other. live on teh nassau suffolk border on teh north shore and not looking to travel all over LI for practice which has me starting to look at elevate and igloo. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024 and 2023 was impressive at LI 3 classic. With another tryout in Aug igloo might be the top team in northern Nassau next year. Bengals in south Nassau also showing good things, both will have a strong turnout at tryouts 2025-2023... Igloo girls practices I think in Brookville?, Bengals merrick ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a pecking order for girls '25 teams yet? If anyone could help I'd appreciate. My daughter will start travel next summer and I'm trying to figure out the right fit. I know YJ is already formed but what about Ikon, Eff eLL GEE, Iglue, Epress, Eleveate or other. live on teh nassau suffolk border on teh north shore and not looking to travel all over LI for practice which has me starting to look at elevate and igloo. Thanks in advance.

Bengals and Igloo both beat Elevate at Hofstra. Igloo would be a good option so would be Liberty and fl$ in those age groups based on your location.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard