BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 76 1 2 72 73 74 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who we be coaching the second 2022 Express Team?

I heard its one of the parents that are currently on the Channy team. He is doing it because his kid never sees the field ans is basically just a t shirt collector!

Well, what you heard is completely false. And let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys here. Disparaging a 12 year, especially when you are so off target, is a pretty low thing to do.
The kid whom I believe you are targeting has contributed Mightily, while remaining humble and respectful. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from this 12 year old. But, I doubt it!

How is this "disparaging" a 12 year old?? All the person said was the kid wasn't seeing the field... This kid wasn't "targeted" nor was he ""disparaged" in any way. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the 12 year old regarding using words properly.

I see you conveniently left out t shirt collector. That's the disparaging part. Way to take it out of context. Even a 12 year old can see that.

Here's a tissue....go dry your eyes. And then you might want to change your tampon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait until you see what express charges next year when they roll out their 2nd team in 2022 and claim it's on equal ground as team channy. They all ready sent out the recruiting pitch. I really hope these people don't fall for it. If you're not on team channy buyer beware!!!

it is not being pitched as equal ground. stop embellishing. you really need a hobby. bitter x express parent is what you are.

my hobby is abusing stupid naive Express parents who put their children on a team that the poor kids don't even play. I heard its because they think MC will help them get into chaminade but they are 12. It has nothing to do with the kids its the PARENTS who can brag that their kid plays on Express. PATHETIC!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny to see the huge change in the forums this year after Smash and Diamndbacks have finally fallen after 3 years of dominance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's Priceless is Empire is up and coming in all age groups and will take the baby steps to get there, a tool like you most likely thinks 3-4 good players on a team is all you need to compete and win in an A bracket. Where as Empire in all age groups in younger brackets rather play in B with patience , make all necessary adjustments , work out the kinks and evaluate when the team is ready to Be like so many clueless parents want to a "TRUE A TEAM" Yes there is two teams on paper who are separated in talent , but going head first into heavy traffic has many consequences for a team to implode before it lifts off the ground.

Empire has played in both A and B divisions. The past few tournaments, including this weekend, there is only 1 2022 division. How is that playing in "B"? This team is improving, so yes, they are better than most "B" teams, but are nowhere near the top teams. Every game played at Hershey, except for maybe 1, was a competitive game. The team is not going in and "blowing away" teams. In these tournaments the other "A" teams, i.e. Ducks, True Blue, etc are also in the same division.

You are NOT a B team! You are better than B so play in the appropriate division take your lumps till you get the team that can be competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait until you see what express charges next year when they roll out their 2nd team in 2022 and claim it's on equal ground as team channy. They all ready sent out the recruiting pitch. I really hope these people don't fall for it. If you're not on team channy buyer beware!!!

it is not being pitched as equal ground. stop embellishing. you really need a hobby. bitter x express parent is what you are.

my hobby is abusing stupid naive Express parents who put their children on a team that the poor kids don't even play. I heard its because they think MC will help them get into chaminade but they are 12. It has nothing to do with the kids its the PARENTS who can brag that their kid plays on Express. PATHETIC!!!

I suggest you get a new hobby. You will live longer

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who we be coaching the second 2022 Express Team?

I heard its one of the parents that are currently on the Channy team. He is doing it because his kid never sees the field ans is basically just a t shirt collector!

Well, what you heard is completely false. And let's remember we are talking about 12 year old boys here. Disparaging a 12 year, especially when you are so off target, is a pretty low thing to do.
The kid whom I believe you are targeting has contributed Mightily, while remaining humble and respectful. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from this 12 year old. But, I doubt it!

How is this "disparaging" a 12 year old?? All the person said was the kid wasn't seeing the field... This kid wasn't "targeted" nor was he ""disparaged" in any way. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the 12 year old regarding using words properly.

I see you conveniently left out t shirt collector. That's the disparaging part. Way to take it out of context. Even a 12 year old can see that.

Here's a tissue....go dry your eyes. And then you might want to change your tampon

That's what you say when you lose an argument. Again your jealousy is seething

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you trying to bl-shot, except for empire, all the 2022 teams in this tournament are b teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you trying to bl-shot, except for empire, all the 2022 teams in this tournament are b teams.

So teams that started the same year as Empire, the Du@ck$, True Blue, etc, that have a so called A and B team, and are in this tournament are an exception? Why? Because without Empire in the bracket, your son's team wins? I'm not sure what Team your son plays for, but the games I watched in PA this past weekend were all competitive, and very close. Great players on Hitmen, Du@ck$, etc. They are a B+ team. No kid at 12 gets any benefit from "taking lumps" getting blown out by United, Smash, Express, etc every tournament. You should worry less about what other teams do and concentrate on your own sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe, Empire is a true "B" team, and your son is playing on a "C" team. Maybe your team needs to "take their lumps" in a true "B" bracket so they can be competitive??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games in PA between Empire and Hitmen among others. Fair, competitive and clean lax.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So teams that started the same year as Empire, the Du@ck$, True Blue, etc, that have a so called A and B team, and are in this tournament are an exception? Why? Because without Empire in the bracket, your son's team wins? I'm not sure what Team your son plays for, but the games I watched in PA this past weekend were all competitive, and very close. Great players on Hitmen, Du@ck$, etc. They are a B+ team. No kid at 12 gets any benefit from "taking lumps" getting blown out by United, Smash, Express, etc every tournament. You should worry less about what other teams do and concentrate on your own sons team.

My son plays for one of the teams you mentioned and I agree with you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for one of the teams you mentioned and I agree with you!

Unless your the ones giving the lumps RIGHT! I saw your team do it like 3 rimes go down from the A division to the B and win the whole thing! Its NOT fair!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe, Empire is a true "B" team, and your son is playing on a "C" team. Maybe your team needs to "take their lumps" in a true "B" bracket so they can be competitive??

Your are obviously new to the game. They have entered numerous tournaments in the A division. When the schedule is put out they mysteriously end up in the B division! Just get better that is the answer. Look at the Outlaws they use to get killed by the A teams now they are right there in the pack !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the New [lacrosse] brine team doing?
Long Island team won the championship over Virginia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow LI overMD
Who cares? who won last year? It doesn't matter
Kids should be at the beach at this point
They are burnt out and lax is becoming a chore for them
Parents need to start being parents and slow down this madness
Nobody is committing in 7th grade
But these pre-teens are gonna start rebelling as this becomes less fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow LI overMD
Tryouts in 3 weeks and batteries need to be recharged

MD barely had enough kids to make a team. Anyone that signed up made the team. Most kids are at the beach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow LI overMD
Tryouts in 3 weeks and batteries need to be recharged

Well said!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the excuses as to why MD lost. A loss is a loss is a loss. Who even mentioned MD? I guess you left the field at noon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the excuses as to why MD lost. A loss is a loss is a loss. Who even mentioned MD? I guess you left the field at noon

Did the LI team have cuts? Or were their tryouts ignored as much as the MD ones were?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the LI team have cuts? Or were their tryouts ignored as much as the MD ones were?

LI had cuts. But as another post mentioned, while its nice for the kids to achieved the opportunity to represent their geographic area for this event, it's late July. School and tryouts just weeks away. It's crazy. Families need to take back July and August. #laxoverloadnotsogood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow LI overMD

Thanks Dad.

It was great to see the kids from Igloo, Express, Smash, Legacy etc all playing together. My son made a ton of new friends and what do you know the parents got along great and without incident. The event wasn't grueling and the kids absolutely loved it. Off to the beach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow LI overMD

Says the dad of the losing team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are we talking about tryouts when the whole thing is over? Let me rephrase it for all you sensitive people - the LI kids who were at the "ignored" tryouts and made the team beat the MD kids who went to the "ignored" tryouts and made the team.

Stop making excuses. Your team lost. Stop taking away from the boys what they earned by being a team. Get over it and move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are we talking about tryouts when the whole thing is over? Let me rephrase it for all you sensitive people - the LI kids who were at the "ignored" tryouts and made the team beat the MD kids who went to the "ignored" tryouts and made the team.

Stop making excuses. Your team lost. Stop taking away from the boys what they earned by being a team. Get over it and move on

That's why they had to combine 2023 and 2022 - so they would have enough kids from some of these states to even make a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Enough with the excuses as to why MD lost. A loss is a loss is a loss. Who even mentioned MD? I guess you left the field at noon

That's why they had to combine 2023 and 2022 - so they would have enough kids from some of these states to even make a team. [/quote

What are you talking about? It was posted long before they knew how many kids were coming to tryouts that it was a 2022/2023 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Brine at this age is a money grab. Means nothing. Tryouts were run terribly and coaches are awful. Keep spending mom and dad!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Brine at this age is a money grab. Means nothing. Tryouts were run terribly and coaches are awful. Keep spending mom and dad!!!!

I didn't attend tryouts, but our son was selected for LI. He had a blast playing with some of his friends, some of his usual adversaries and being coached by new & different voices. Money well spent. Have a nice summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's move onward to next season tryouts shall we??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So laughing at this thread. Lots of dad's chasing after college coaches at the Duke camp, the Brine, etc. Bottom line is good grades and lax equals playing in college. If your kid is not academic, well, better get a tutor or your kid will be at a community college.E2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So laughing at this thread. Lots of dad's chasing after college coaches at the Duke camp, the Brine, etc. Bottom line is good grades and lax equals playing in college. If your kid is not academic, well, better get a tutor or your kid will be at a community college.E2

No parent of a 2022 player was "chasing" any college coaches. All of the boys had fun, met some new friends, and had a great experience. Why do you care so much about what other people are doing with their kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol....if they are great at lax they walk in, bottom line, have a son who did it as proof! Big time D1! Not bragging, wish he actually tried in HS, its what happens when the kid commits in 9th grade and is a beast on the field. Much is overlooked, you would be shocked!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, just laughing at this thread. The kids are great it's the crazy ads parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol....if they are great at lax they walk in, bottom line, have a son who did it as proof! Big time D1! Not bragging, wish he actually tried in HS, its what happens when the kid commits in 9th grade and is a beast on the field. Much is overlooked, you would be shocked!

Sure, we believe you. Yup, got it. A beast, King of the Jungle. Yup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, we believe you. Yup, got it. A beast, King of the Jungle. Yup.

You really have no clue! If your son is at an elite level, he gets in. Not saying it's right, but it is true, know of plenty!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lighten up sweet perm dad.
Joey's getting his scholarship.
Let's reflect on this year's humor.

1. Joey's dad getting squirrelly.
2. Sweet perm dad with shiny curls.
3. Hot mom's rocking neck lanyards of precious.
4. Lime green dad's with matching coffee tumbler mugs.
5. Team dad's sporting matching team shorts/shirts.
6. Stuck-up teams mom's hitting on blue collar team dads.
7. Nutty parents embarrassing their kids from the sidelines.
8. Dad's ranking 6th grade teams.
9. Commit chasers flushing money on showcases.
10. "A" teams beating your elite "AA" teams.

Can't wait for next year, but I'm sure the top 10 will be the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need serious counseling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously. You qualify for coverage. There are many options for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously. You qualify for coverage. There are many options for you.

you forgot #11. guy who thinks he's way funnier than he really is annoying people who then have to make a polite "laugh" right before walking away from you.

what, you never realize why people keep walking away from you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Since there is nothing to speak about on this forum let rank next years 2022 teams! I'm sure somebody will have a lot to add to this thread. First question is are the 91 teams combining? Will Express implode due to over inflated roster size? Will Outlaws finally make the necessary roster changes to get over the hump? Will Empire and Legacy finally put an actual A team on the field so we can start talking about them too? And last but not least will TLI finally fold????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI isn't holding tryouts, I guess they finally folded!

Page 74 of 76 1 2 72 73 74 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard