BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 90 of 128 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that you want to say one tournament is all about making money over another one is by far the funnest thing on this site. Lets take a look at the Crabs or whatever club you play for schedule and please tell be which one of your tournaments you are playing in are not all about making a profit.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The fact that you want to say one tournament is all about making money over another one is by far the funnest thing on this site. Lets take a look at the Crabs or whatever club you play for schedule and please tell be which one of your tournaments you are playing in are not all about making a profit.

When did tournaments start turning into Charity matches for Sisters of the Poor?? Almost every tournament is about making some money?? Who ever thinks different is living on another planet. The non profit status has nothing to do with the profit made by its Directors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the $ made by these tournaments should go the the Hillary Clinton Legal Defense Fund

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This entry fee was HEAVY...way too much!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the $ made by these tournaments should go the the Hillary Clinton Legal Defense Fund

Yes because she is 2nd person in the last 100 years who should go to jail for being lose with classified emails. Take you politics to FOX or MSNBC website jerk.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. The rent is free. Oh. So is the light bill.

Queue the clown music

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes because she is 2nd person in the last 100 years who should go to jail for being lose with classified emails. Take you politics to FOX or MSNBC website jerk.

Typical liberal..name calling, divisive, intolerant of opposing views...Go join a protest rally while your kid rides the bench...so angry, so sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical liberal..name calling, divisive, intolerant of opposing views...Go join a protest rally while your kid rides the bench...so angry, so sad

This started with your Hillary joke/ name calling. Like most right wing jerks putting your politics in people's face when we are talking about lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Navy-Marine Stadium use is not free. Hogan does not own it.

What a bunch of BOOBS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Navy-Marine Stadium use is not free. Hogan does not own it.

What a bunch of BOOBS

The TV production was first rate. Announcing, graphics, replays, were all incredible.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Navy-Marine Stadium use is not free. Hogan does not own it.

What a bunch of BOOBS

The TV production was first rate. Announcing, graphics, replays, were all incredible. [/quote
I just hope the ratings where good. So it's back next year on TV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in the fight but reading some of these entries verifies just how many of you people are true [lacrosse] bags. The tournament will allow 6 teams to play at Navy Marine (this is where some turd will bag on the Academy) and have the novel opportunity to play on TV.

I agree I never thought when I brought this tournament up anyone would talk bad about it. But of course some did. I thought people would be mad because they where told no or not ask to play in it. But this tournament and its perks are as good as high school travel tournaments can be. Thats why I wanted to talk about who is not there and how come they where not.

$10 gate fee says it all. #itsnotaboutthekidsitsaboutourpockets

wait. you have to pay to see a club game?

Naval academy charges for parking. For any game there. It's a concession.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a bunch of BOOBS

The TV production was first rate. Announcing, graphics, replays, were all incredible. [/quote

I watched a rerun of Laverne and Shirley instead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a bunch of BOOBS

Is that the episode that Squiggy told the coach he did prefirst and reclassed in eight grade in order to be a better player?? But Coach Pelino told him he still couldnt make the lacrosse team as Carmine was not only a better attackman..Carmine was on age and talented..Tough episode for poor Sqiggy and his parents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a bunch of BOOBS

Is that the episode that Squiggy told the coach he did prefirst and reclassed in eight grade in order to be a better player?? But Coach Pelino told him he still couldnt make the lacrosse team as Carmine was not only a better attackman..Carmine was on age and talented..Tough episode for poor Sqiggy and his parents!

Exactly the one -- it was very upsetting for poor Squiggy! And then I also watched the next episode where Mr Shotz promised Squiggy if he came to work at Shotz Brewery he would be guaranteed first line bottle topper to make the big bucks! So Sqiggy bit and signed on but Mr Shotz never put him on the first line. Instead he made him sweep floors in favor of Lenny whose was Dad was a close friend of Mr Shotz and poor Squiggy got duped again. It was a bad month for Squiggy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lenny was definitely a holdback. He was so big and tall. Always annoyed me. I think he field sense may have been his big down fall. Pinky played great long pole though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs vs Crush today at noon - UMD. Crabs over Express was only 5-4 to get to final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder how fat crab has tried to game the system to try to pull out a win. Rabil suiting up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs beaten soundly. Better bring more holdbacks next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won the 2019 game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won the 2019 game

Madlax over Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-8 is a sound beating? Wow tough crowd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a sound beating when the majority of the Crabs players should be on 2019/18 teams. 16 year olds on the Crabs 2020 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but why let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2020 team should have been playing in the 2018 or at least the 2019 bracket. Entire program is a bunch of cheats and the fat leader does anything he can to game the system to his advantage. Can't believe all the parents who buy into his BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 hasn't won a tournament all year. 2019 stinks. Huge disappointment for all that work and holdback nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Website says score was 11-9 . I can just hear the Looney's faithful ...." Stop hiding and let's get it on!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are a joke. Seeing their 2020 holdback allstar team get smacked down by 91 was just awesome. Fatty, fatty fat crab whining and complaining made it even more enjoyable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a sound beating when the majority of the Crabs players should be on 2019/18 teams. 16 year olds on the Crabs 2020 team.

One less after today as one moves to FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One less after today as one moves to FCA.
. Don't have to guess who that is. Going to CH and committed to UNC. Crab daddy's big middie who many consider only an average player at best, just big. You know "the big guy". Sure Ryan M already has a few holdbacks or maybe double holdbacks to replace him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-6. And was 11-3 late in 3rd. Was not a close game and one of Crush top players who also faces off was out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game was lopsided entire was 5-2 after one quarter 11-4 and three

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Website says score was 11-9 . I can just hear the Looney's faithful ...." Stop hiding and let's get it on!"
Looneys could beat crush, not every time but they would beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys are very good but the difference I've seen w crush is how much they've physically grown and play w an edge. So when you combine that w them being by far the most skilled team it would take a team playing really really well and crush having an off day ( not likely) they are so consistent Even today ANY mistakes our boys made ended up in our goal. They are so disciplined and smart. Cap tipped

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2020 team should have been playing in the 2018 or at least the 2019 bracket. Entire program is a bunch of cheats and the fat leader does anything he can to game the system to his advantage. Can't believe all the parents who buy into his BS.

Stop being jealous because all the hold backs are taking your son's spots on the early recruiting process!!! The other plus is he can drive to high school all four years and I don't have to get up any earlier. Now I bet you didn't think of that did you. Every parent is going to raise their kids and do what they feel is in their best interest for them. So until everyone knows everyone's situation and why their kids may have been held back or started school later. Give it a break already and raise your kid how you want to and we will not judge you on how to do so. Can't wait for high school what are you all going to complain about then? I know when your smaller one has to play freshman because my double hold back will be taking his spot on the varsity team.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being jealous because all the hold backs are taking your son's spots on the early recruiting process!!! The other plus is he can drive to high school all four years and I don't have to get up any earlier. Now I bet you didn't think of that did you. Every parent is going to raise their kids and do what they feel is in their best interest for them. So until everyone knows everyone's situation and why their kids may have been held back or started school later. Give it a break already and raise your kid how you want to and we will not judge you on how to do so. Can't wait for high school what are you all going to complain about then? I know when your smaller one has to play freshman because my double hold back will be taking his spot on the varsity team.....

Well, besides your cheating double holdback, we could complain about your improper English and sentence structure and lack of punctuations!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a tool. My 14 year old repeatedly ate your 16 year olds lunch yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's been a long hot summer for CRABS...not many wins, crazy parents very silent...
Good to see...hold backs in the looser bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your double holdback will be riding the pine senior year, after the age appropriate kids catch up to him physically.

Like Reply Quote
Page 90 of 128 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard