BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Wow with all this talk of a weak field in Indiana I was expecting the Yellow Jackets teams to be the last two 2020s standing. But it turns out that the actual Final Four is one YJ team + MD + CO + FL. The 2-loss YeLLow Jackets team is playing for fifth place in the consolation bracket.

Jones team is a shell of their former self, that is why they have played in weak brackets all summer. God forbid this team had to face Curcio! A number of jones girls looking for new teams.

Jones girls are looking for greener pastures.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wow with all this talk of a weak field in Indiana I was expecting the Yellow Jackets teams to be the last two 2020s standing. But it turns out that the actual Final Four is one YJ team + MD + CO + FL. The 2-loss YeLLow Jackets team is playing for fifth place in the consolation bracket.

Jones team is a shell of their former self, that is why they have played in weak brackets all summer. God forbid this team had to face Curcio! A number of jones girls looking for new teams.

In all seriousness, if you are going into high school and on a B team, it's time to have a difficult conversation about why you are shelling out over $3k per year for club lacrosse and travelling around the country. What's the end goal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In all seriousness, if you are going into high school and on a B team, it's time to have a difficult conversation about why you are shelling out over $3k per year for club lacrosse and travelling around the country. What's the end goal?

3 grand is nothing for some of us.... Well worth 3 hours of belt pkwy 4 weekends and throwing out a third of the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Family Time of course LOL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we all know the YJ's have played some great games this summer against the MD teams (the ones that didn't play this week) but they just outscored the competition at the National Championships 108 to 16!

I think that says it all that there was ZERO competition.

And how is 22-0 ever defensible? I don't care if it was the world championships that shows zero class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next year they will be rising Sophmores. Where can you go? Most teams are pretty set by now and won't make any changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to feel bad for these B teams. CR drags them to the middle of no where, knowing they have no chance, all for photo ops. They're like the ugly step-sister. What a colossal waste of money and time. Embarrassing for these parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we all know the YJ's have played some great games this summer against the MD teams (the ones that didn't play this week) but they just outscored the competition at the National Championships 108 to 16!

And how is 22-0 ever defensible? I don't care if it was the world championships that shows zero class

Bad coaching, terrible club leadership in sportsmanship, parents that embrace both.... WOW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So with the season ending this weekend, just wanted some feedback on what the tryouts are looking like for the different clubs in this age group here on Long Island. Are most girls pretty much staying put or will there be a lot of movement among clubs? TG played down the whole summer, They did OK considering they played without 2 of their top players, but can they still be considered a strong A level team when they played no real A level competition? YJ Blue held their own, not so sure about gold though. Legacy Blue played practically no competition at all and was practically non existent this summer on the lax circuit in the terms of playing teams that actually matter except for the one game against YJ. This startup looked promising when they started but now that the hype has gone, there's nothing impressive there. All B players that couldn't cut it at YJ or TG go to Legacy
Liberty did ok also, They do need to play in better tournaments also and need stronger faster horses. Let's hear from the parents of these and other clubs, pros vs cons and help each other out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So with the season ending this weekend, just wanted some feedback on what the tryouts are looking like for the different clubs in this age group here on Long Island. Are most girls pretty much staying put or will there be a lot of movement among clubs? TG played down the whole summer, They did OK considering they played without 2 of their top players, but can they still be considered a strong A level team when they played no real A level competition? YJ Blue held their own, not so sure about gold though. Legacy Blue played practically no competition at all and was practically non existent this summer on the lax circuit in the terms of playing teams that actually matter except for the one game against YJ. This startup looked promising when they started but now that the hype has gone, there's nothing impressive there. All B players that couldn't cut it at YJ or TG go to Legacy
Liberty did ok also, They do need to play in better tournaments also and need stronger faster horses. Let's hear from the parents of these and other clubs, pros vs cons and help each other out.

Another blabbering idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 2020 YJ teams were playing 2021's....all for the $3 medal. Keep lining the pockets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad coaching, terrible club leadership in sportsmanship, parents that embrace both.... WOW

Would love to hear the blue parents justify this score!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waiting for the my kid got hers and that's all I am worried about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waiting for the my kid got hers and that's all I am worried about

YJ = Bad sportsmanship and obnoxious parents. Of course, none of these would be there if it wasn't for the queen bee. She encourages and promotes this type of behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 2020 YJ teams were playing 2021's....all for the $3 medal. Keep lining the pockets

Kinda ticked me off that we couldn't even get a shirt! Maybe CR will surprise us tomorrow with something special?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont think the colleges dont take notice.....yeah if your the star of the team colleges will deal with her...but if your child is the next rung down...not so much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you on posting here have an unhealthy obsession with YJ. Perhaps you should seek therapy and try to enjoy your summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ parents stop with the social media posting about being national champs I think you all know you had it won before you showed up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy teal lost first game. At Hofstra tournament....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teal is also playing up in the A division ( as usual ) they play up. Could play down like some clubs....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teal is also playing up in the A division ( as usual ) they play up. Could play down like some clubs....

Who cares? No point in bragging about playing up when they can't win a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did teal win second game? What was score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a sh*t starter! You... just like I was there today and you know darn well that girl was not there and from the looks of it will not be there tomorrow. Everyone knows that but you are so starved for attention you had to make sure you said something. Leave that kid alone and move on with your miserable life. She shows up you harass her, she leaves you harass her.. loser! Talk about your own kid and what did they do today to help the team, From the looks of things you should be more concerned with yours instead of harassing and stalking 13 yr old girls.

I just want to let you all know that it is the same ip address trying to look like a few people stalking a 13 year old girl. Makes you wonder if this is a seriously deranged individual..

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did teal win second game? What was score?

Teal lost to Elevate 8-4
Beat cross sound 8-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We lost to sound crosse as well 8-4.. They have us playing up to give us more competition and challenge us a bit !! We didn't get blown out .. We could play down and run through everyone ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We lost to sound crosse as well 8-4.. They have us playing up to give us more competition and challenge us a bit !! We didn't get blown out .. We could play down and run through everyone ..

Teal would rather play up and lose to everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So tell me what's better ?? Play down and run through all the competition, with no challenge or play up and be challenged and be competitive ?? There was no blow out and it made our daughters rise to the occasion !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We lost to sound crosse as well 8-4.. They have us playing up to give us more competition and challenge us a bit !! We didn't get blown out .. We could play down and run through everyone ..

lol..See the problem with that team is the parents and players want it to be an "A" team so bad. They are delusional and haven't realized yet that they are just a "B" team who solely exists to line Levys pockets. It's quite evident when a program only takes one team to a recruiting tournament, stacks one team with two decent coaches and leaves the "B" with terrible coaches and sends the other lacrosse nobody's AKA Teal to Hofstra to get destroyed. Are the "B" team girls not recruitable? DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So tell me what's better ?? Play down and run through all the competition, with no challenge or play up and be challenged and be competitive ?? There was no blow out and it made our daughters rise to the occasion !!

What competition did you run through this summer? from looking at all your scores you all struggled pretty bad in a majority of your games.Where are your championships? stop trying to justify losing by 4 in both games as being competitive, competitive is losing by 1. losing by 4 is just what it is 2 bad losses. You guys are going the way of YJ Jones..NON Existent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u delirious. We didn't get a championship. T shirt .. Oooh I think we will b ok .. Yes there are people not happy and you know what they can go somewhere else where they think it's better .. If your happy w the training then you stay .. Every club has issues. It's where you find what works for you .. Go to yj if you think that's better ... Yes we need some coaching changes .. Won't deny that .. No one got beat up all summer .. We played in harder divisions.. And if you know anything about sports or coaching. .. Losing by 4 in a higher bracket that you probably shouldn't be in .. Isn't awful .. It made the kids work harder and up there game n

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]We lost to sound crosse as well 8-4.. They have us playing up to give us more competition and challenge us a bit !! We didn't get blown out .. We could play down and run through everyone ..

lol..See the problem with that team is the parents and players want it to be an "A" team so bad. They are delusional and haven't realized yet that they are just a "B" team who solely exists to line Levys pockets. It's quite evident when a program only takes one team to a recruiting tournament, stacks one team with two decent coaches and leaves the "B" with terrible coaches and sends the other lacrosse nobody's AKA Teal to Hofstra to get destroyed. Are the "B" team girls not recruitable? DELETED
DELETED No question. Done it for all of them.DELETED You know that part going in. You not only have to deal with EI, but he has aligned himself with RG and the BBP clan. Alot of Teal parents are frustrated because a couple of the BBP kids on the Blue team should be moved down. But they know now that it will never happen. Whoever heard of 6 kids from the same town on a travel team? Common sense tells you that there is something rotten in Denmark.

Seems to me that you are Denmark!!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am actually not from Denmark at all. No alignment w ei or bbp. But I have been at all the games last year and this year watching what's going on .. Yes def some changes need to b made. But would still rather b here than tg or yj.. And if he wanted to line his pockets wouldn't there b a 3 rd team ?? There were certainly enough girls at the tryouts for one ... Every program has its issues and we are no different .. Make no mistake. If you wanna play in college. There will be a place for you to play. .. May not b a top 10 school but. You will definitely play some where .. Trust me I have seen it happen in my district !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am actually not from Denmark at all. No alignment w ei or bbp. But I have been at all the games last year and this year watching what's going on .. Yes def some changes need to b made. But would still rather b here than tg or yj.. And if he wanted to line his pockets wouldn't there b a 3 rd team ?? There were certainly enough girls at the tryouts for one ... Every program has its issues and we are no different .. Make no mistake. If you wanna play in college. There will be a place for you to play. .. May not b a top 10 school but. You will definitely play some where .. Trust me I have seen it happen in my district !!

Yes a lot needs to be changed.. But just know it's not only b team that's miserable. bottom half and some other "a" team is also pissed. Some know they didn't belong there and got nothing of what they were promised. and as far as tryouts a lot of kids left teal at the end of summer there were 9 slots open. so many people that tried out last year and made the a team, decided to go elsewhere quite a few of the 2021's totally decided against this club and went to YJ. Hence the collaboration with RG. Program was bleeding from both 2020 teams end of season last year and RG filled the plugs and girls that thought they were going to be moved up from Teal to fill the plugs of those that left felt slighted when RG brought his squad on board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they win third game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]We lost to sound crosse as well 8-4.. They have us playing up to give us more competition and challenge us a bit !! We didn't get blown out .. We could play down and run through everyone ..

DELETED No question. Done it for all of them.DELETED You know that part going in. You not only have to deal with EI, but he has aligned himself with RG and the BBP clan. Alot of Teal parents are frustrated because a couple of the BBP kids on the Blue team should be moved down. But they know now that it will never happen. Whoever heard of 6 kids from the same town on a travel team? Common sense tells you that there is something rotten in Denmark.

Seems to me that you are Denmark!!!!

Grow up... Bbp 2020 is loaded with good lax players. As is ESM and Riverhead. If any one of those towns brought all the girls from that age group they too would probably have six kids or more on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can say whatever you want... Teal played up ( with the right coaching they would of probably won) to say they got destroyed is stupid. What other team played up? Teal lost to TG black by 4 points at Hofstra so to all you dillusional suck asses, it must make you think...
The more favors you do the worse your team gets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes a lot needs to be changed.. But just know it's not only b team that's miserable. bottom half and some other "a" team is also pissed. Some know they didn't belong there and got nothing of what they were promised. and as far as tryouts a lot of kids left teal at the end of summer there were 9 slots open. so many people that tried out last year and made the a team, decided to go elsewhere quite a few of the 2021's totally decided against this club and went to YJ. Hence the collaboration with RG. Program was bleeding from both 2020 teams end of season last year and RG filled the plugs and girls that thought they were going to be moved up from Teal to fill the plugs of those that left felt slighted when RG brought his squad on board.

Sorry but not one of your statements regarding Legacy and last year's tryouts is accurate. Stop talking BC you know nothing about this program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[spoken like typical uneducated lax dad who never played

quote=Anonymous]

What competition did you run through this summer? from looking at all your scores you all struggled pretty bad in a majority of your games.Where are your championships? stop trying to justify losing by 4 in both games as being competitive, competitive is losing by 1. losing by 4 is just what it is 2 bad losses. You guys are going the way of YJ Jones..NON Existent. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you aren't going to plaay the bottom of your roster then don't take 25 kids. If you take them they assume they are worthy.

Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard