BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 253 of 327 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7 of the 17 teams playing in the U15 Tournament are from LI (1 from Md.) a long and expensive way to go to play your neighbor

Team Carro crushing it as expected!
Disappointed with team PM.
Surprised Team DODO won a game, a DADDY team that shouldn’t even be here (go away already).

Is "DODO" 2019 Black?

Yes..Team DODO is 2019 Black

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Daddy coach swindled his way onto the sidelines and AB actually listened to who Daddy said to play. Only reason they lost that game. Daddy should stay with the other Daddy's instead of selfishly promoting his girl. Embarrassing! When will the craziness end????? Stick with your own team and stop the fantasy of the D1 full scholarship.

Unfortunately, you have guys like this in every sport. It starts in little league when they buddy up with the coach to be the assistant or try to get on the BOD. This way they can make sure that the kid gets on the best team, starts and gets a lot of PT. Then when it comes time for school sports, they get in the coaches ear and either donate equipment or their time to the team. Next thing you know, his kid made the team even though he/she didn’t deserve to. If this guy swindled his way into a YJ coaching position as you say, then I’m sure he’s found a way to get his daughter a nice scholarship.

Worst part is he convinced 23 other girls and their families to go along for the ride and compete for a "National Championship" they had no chance of winning.

What a bunch of DODO's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another loss to a team from Colorado - 2021 Gold (#1 seed from pool play) lost 8-7 in the semis. This one's age based so they'll have to come up with another excuse besides holdbacks.

Don't worry though, the bracket already shows the Blue team winning the championship tomorrow. (Thought the talk about CR's influence was exaggerated - I guess not!)

Actually, this one is no surprise. CR decided to use some 2022 players on this 2021 B team rather than using her real B team and some bigger, better C players of 2021. Bad choice. Stick with your age groups CR.

Actually it was not a bad choice and if you weren't selected and feel slighted there's a clear message people. You are considered the bottom half of the team or not connected. Now on the flip side they saved you a bunch of money and now you know where you are in the pecking order. You also won't be moving up to the top team anytime soon. CR is already promoting the 2022 kids that went over your kid, get it? This is how they roll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i witnessed first hand this week how classless a club this is from the coaches to the parents and now unfortunatley the children. the u14 and u13 teams were playing down, they didnt even need to board a flight it was over before it started.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2021 should be so proud . [lacrosse] fill in daddy coach leaves his kid in almost entire game while they are up by 10 plus goals while some kids barely get in . Coach is a clown who knows nothing about lax but climbs far enough up the queens " bee hive" to be allowed to control his kids team . Maybe these parents will decide enough is enough .

Please tell me you are not actually on this team? Pretty personal attack and choice of words that I doubt you would say to his face or sign your name to?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another loss to a team from Colorado - 2021 Gold (#1 seed from pool play) lost 8-7 in the semis. This one's age based so they'll have to come up with another excuse besides holdbacks.

Don't worry though, the bracket already shows the Blue team winning the championship tomorrow. (Thought the talk about CR's influence was exaggerated - I guess not!)

Actually, this one is no surprise. CR decided to use some 2022 players on this 2021 B team rather than using her real B team and some bigger, better C players of 2021. Bad choice. Stick with your age groups CR.

Actually it was not a bad choice and if you weren't selected and feel slighted there's a clear message people. You are considered the bottom half of the team or not connected. Now on the flip side they saved you a bunch of money and now you know where you are in the pecking order. You also won't be moving up to the top team anytime soon. CR is already promoting the 2022 kids that went over your kid, get it? This is how they roll.

^^ You Right You Right..
what was the breakdown of this team
2021's form B team
2021's from C team
2022's

any one in the know care to share?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said...I love all the moms posting on facebook about this weekend and who makes sure to friend CR.....keep the dough rolling in...cant knock the business model

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not connected are the key words in this statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So we all know the YJ's have played some great games this summer against the MD teams (the ones that didn't play this week) but they just outscored the competition at the National Championships 108 to 16!

I think that says it all that there was ZERO competition.

And how is 22-0 ever defensible? I don't care if it was the world championships that shows zero clas

CLASSLESS, PERIOD

Agree the 23-0 win posted by Liberty is not defensible.

I am a parent of the Eagle Stix team that lost 23-0. For the record all the players on our team were 2020's we had 3 players that were just over for the U14 division. Unlike 15 of the 17 teams there. Yes we got our [lacrosse] kicked. That's what we came up for. We would have done the same thing at U14 and gained nothing for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents facebook posts fool about 99% of the people that read them when they claim that they are national champions. If only people knew there is better competition at the PAL level.

National Champions does sound great and that's why CR sends her teams every year so they can use the win to recruit more cash cows. Still doesn't excuse the terrible sportsmanship

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^ You Right You Right..
2021's form B team
2021's from C team
2022's

2021 B 12
2021 C 0
2022 A 12

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So we all know the YJ's have played some great games this summer against the MD teams (the ones that didn't play this week) but they just outscored the competition at the National Championships 108 to 16!

And how is 22-0 ever defensible? I don't care if it was the world championships that shows zero clas

CLASSLESS, PERIOD

I am a parent of the Eagle Stix team that lost 23-0. For the record all the players on our team were 2020's we had 3 players that were just over for the U14 division. Unlike 15 of the 17 teams there. Yes we got our [lacrosse] kicked. That's what we came up for. We would have done the same thing at U14 and gained nothing for it.

before you start declaring that you would have crushed teams in the 2020 age group you may want to actually beat a good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^ You Right You Right..
2021's form B team
2021's from C team
2022's

2021 B 12
2021 C 0
2022 A 12

Bet those 12 2022 will be strutting up and down like peacocks tomorrow. They have now officially divided the 2022 Blue team and the crappy journey has just begun for the 12 kids who weren't selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2021 should be so proud . [lacrosse] fill in daddy coach leaves his kid in almost entire game while they are up by 10 plus goals while some kids barely get in . Coach is a clown who knows nothing about lax but climbs far enough up the queens " bee hive" to be allowed to control his kids team . Maybe these parents will decide enough is enough .

Please tell me you are not actually on this team? Pretty personal attack and choice of words that I doubt you would say to his face or sign your name to?

Not the original poster but I understand their sentiments. Its gets old very fast watching daddy coaches favor their kids and the ones that do it should not be allowed to coach a team with their own kid on it. In terms of it being personal , of course its personal when you have a coach who keeps his own kid in for the whole game for blowouts. Yes all parents feel their kid is better than they are( they should) but any coach who could not find a way for playing time to be relatively the same for every kid at that tournament is a horrible coach and has to live with themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CLASSLESS, PERIOD

before you start declaring that you would have crushed teams in the 2020 age group you may want to actually beat a good team.

Signed a YJ parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^ You Right You Right..
2021's form B team
2021's from C team
2022's

2021 B 12
2021 C 0
2022 A 12

Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the original poster but I understand their sentiments. Its gets old very fast watching daddy coaches favor their kids and the ones that do it should not be allowed to coach a team with their own kid on it. In terms of it being personal , of course its personal when you have a coach who keeps his own kid in for the whole game for blowouts. Yes all parents feel their kid is better than they are( they should) but any coach who could not find a way for playing time to be relatively the same for every kid at that tournament is a horrible coach and has to live with themselves.

Does anyone ever speak up or are they just too afraid to lose their kids spot? Love how they can come on here and blast a person and resort to anonymous name calling but in the end will just sit back smiling while praying they don't get demoted because CR has to slide another kid in that really doesn't deserve it. It's very sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are desperate. What score is appropriate to win by? Which club had the ability to have such a lopsided game but held back. Have been on the opposite end of these blowouts and say what you want but i would rather have the other team score than chase them around while stalling at least you get the chance to win a draw and possibly score. If you think these teams that won by plus 20 did not hold back you are just wrong. If you think purposely turning it over, stalling for a half , fake shooting etc is good sportsmanship than you just are clueless. Neither team wants to play that game .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about play girls who paid to fly to Indiana under some assumption that they would actually see the field. When winning like that why do you stll have girls on the sidlines that have seen no pt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make no mistake, need to fear the bee and if your kid needs to ride then bench to ensure that 10 goal plus lead agaisnt a team that never played together then too bad! Must have been sucking to spend all that money, play crap teams and watch your daughter for a few minutes after the real studs took care of business. Flying to Indy, spending $$$$, playing crap teams, watch your kid on the sideline , medal ceremony = priceless !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make no mistake, need to fear the bee and if your kid needs to ride then bench to ensure that 10 goal plus lead agaisnt a team that never played together then too bad! Must have been sucking to spend all that money, play crap teams and watch your daughter for a few minutes after the real studs took care of business. Flying to Indy, spending $$$$, playing crap teams, watch your kid on the sideline , medal ceremony = priceless !

Could be worse, as it is the same at nearly every club and every team, at least they are a part a a winning experience. And these girls are on a team where if they put the time and effort in , they can win a starting position on that great team. That's a choice the kid must make, be a stud on a lesser team, or hang in, train/play with the best, and have a shot to make an impact. This top half and bottom half of the team exists on every team for every sport. I can never figure this type of club bashing out, what exactly are you trying to do? Have these kids give up? I say, keep working hard, your right on the verge, good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be worse, as it is the same at nearly every club and every team, at least they are a part a a winning experience. And these girls are on a team where if they put the time and effort in , they can win a starting position on that great team. That's a choice the kid must make, be a stud on a lesser team, or hang in, train/play with the best, and have a shot to make an impact. This top half and bottom half of the team exists on every team for every sport. I can never figure this type of club bashing out, what exactly are you trying to do? Have these kids give up? I say, keep working hard, your right on the verge, good luck.

Not the same in every club. My daughters team rotated all players throughout the tournament in the 2019 bracket this weekend. Even when the score was close or they were losing by a marginal deficit. Don't get me wrong, the coach wants to win but feels that all girls from 1-25 on the A team deserves a chance on the field. That is why they are on the A team. The team ended up placing at U15 not bad for getting all players in every game with equal playing time. Sometimes it is not about walking through the airport wearing a medal around your neck at 50+ years old. Guess the YJ parents feel that stinger watching your girls sit the bench. Ouch!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely agree! There isn't a starter on that team that hasn't rightfully earned their spot. Stop blaming others and trying to vilify a great coach. Unfortunately the gap between the top half and bottom half of this team is huge and tough decisions that aren't always popular have to be made.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Carro played everybody even all tournament and won. Not all gloom and doom. Just state the facts on both sides.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these quality teams playing at Hofstra LI Classic tomorrow.
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

Meanwhile across the road at LI Showcase only 3 2023 teams
YJ thorn
YJ Wright and Beach Bums 2023

What a complete embarrassment! Terrible job CR. You should be ashamed of yourself
True Blue Girls 2023

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While you are correct about yj tourney, please relax about the quality teams quote

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

What a complete embarrassment! Terrible job CR. You should be ashamed of yourself
True Blue Girls 2023

Yj should end this tournament. Only 3 clubs represented.
Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Let's not forget this tournys is called the LI Elite showcase and YJ is the only program that can call themselves that. Since YJ B teams beat all other clubs A teams she should send them Hofstra to beat up on the competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Let's not forget this tournys is called the LI Elite showcase and YJ is the only program that can call themselves that. Since YJ B teams beat all other clubs A teams she should send them Hofstra to beat up on the competition.

Now that's funny. YJ B teams are now C teams. Their B teams are horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Rumor has it CR kicks back to those clubs that attend just so her teams have someone to attend kind of like when Ohio State football schedules someone like Stony Brook and the school goes for the [lacrosse] kicking and the payday. I think the girls lacrosse clubs are fed up with CR lining her pockets with 7-10 tournaments a year. Nobody wants to support their competitor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Wright beat Thorn, looked dominant the whole game. Guess that's what happens when teams are picked politically!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Wright beat Thorn, looked dominant the whole game. Guess that's what happens when teams are picked politically!

Don't worry. CR will fix that. Happened a few years back when Jones beat Curcio at National Draw. Best Jones girls moved up next season. Hasn't been close since.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Rumor has it CR kicks back to those clubs that attend just so her teams have someone to attend kind of like when Ohio State football schedules someone like Stony Brook and the school goes for the [lacrosse] kicking and the payday. I think the girls lacrosse clubs are fed up with CR lining her pockets with 7-10 tournaments a year. Nobody wants to support their competitor [/quote]

if you owned TG's would you want to pay CR to play in her tournament NO WAY!

If it was independently run I am sure everyone would play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Guess you don't know much. B team just dominated their A team. Get you facts straight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Don't worry. CR will fix that. Happened a few years back when Jones beat Curcio at National Draw. Best Jones girls moved up next season. Hasn't been close since.

Pick as many kids as you want . It doesn't matter. The coaching is far superior on Wright team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

Guess you don't know much. B team just dominated their A team. Get you facts straight

B team parent flexing their "fear the bee" sticker. Your B teams in other ages are not competitive with other a teams around the island. Still after all these years trying to justify the inferiority complex that you developed at YJ on the b team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

The top three girls will move up, change out the bottom three not protected by poititics. Year after year the teams will grow further and further apart. Problem right here is 21 of the 24 player's parents are feeling superior right now, you are going to be even more angry next year when your 3 best have moved on without you. I have been through this many years with kids on both the A and B teams, some advice..... Worry about your own team and support it, accept the hand you have been dealt and own it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politics? On elite team? Ah there's the rub. At that young age they should all play about equal. A stud in 4th can be a dud in 7th vice versa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pick as many kids as you want . It doesn't matter. The coaching is far superior on Wright team.

Wright beat Thorn last year too. Thorn poached 2 kids, lost again anyway. Poaching girls won't fix the "Blue" team. Firing the coach is what needs to be done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] All these quality teams playing at Hofstra LI Classic tomorrow.
Blue Devils 2023
CT Grizzlies 2023
East End Elite 2023
Igloo 2023
LI Jester United 2023
LI Top Guns 2023 Black
LI Top Guns 2023 Purple
New Lax 2023/2024
Team Elevate 2023

YJ thorn

True Blue Girls 2023

Beach Bums
HGR
Yellow Jackets

I thought I paid for the tournament upfront and then someone at the gate charged my family an additional $10. What's that about

Like Reply Quote
Page 253 of 327 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard