BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team long island beats jesters 12-2 to win best of the best tourney. great job boys!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
team long island beats jesters 12-2 to win best of the best tourney. great job boys!!!

Congrats. But, Still crowing about tourney wins? It's not 6th grade anymore... Probably should be focused on something more at this point.. No?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. But, Still crowing about tourney wins? It's not 6th grade anymore... Probably should be focused on something more at this point.. No?

What else is there ?? It's all about the tee shirt no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is pretty comical, You are telling others to be focused on other things, yet you are focused on trolling posts on BOC. Shouldn't u be doing something else?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

We ?? What position do you play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they are laughing all the way to Virginia and Hopkins!

(FYI - it's "their")

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(FYI - it's "their")

Good luck! From what I saw, there is a nice cushy spot on the bench for your over rated held back super stars!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were probably the only team with no holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(FYI - it's "their")

Good luck! From what I saw, there is a nice cushy spot on the bench for your over rated held back super stars!

That's what you don't get. Bench at Hopkins >first middie at Suffolk CC !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(FYI - it's "their")

OK Pal, If that makes u feel better when Petro laughs at u when u r wondering why your kid ain't playing, have at it! FYI just because Ty Sanders says your kid is better than other kids he has never seen doesn't make it true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

(FYI - it's "their")

OK Pal, If that makes u feel better when Petro laughs at u when u r wondering why your kid ain't playing, have at it! FYI just because Ty Sanders says your kid is better than other kids he has never seen doesn't make it true!

You are still seriously missing the college degree thing?? You think playing time is goal? That explains it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

(FYI - it's "their")

You are still seriously missing the college degree thing?? You think playing time is goal? That explains it all.

YOU are missing the point! Did you ever think that some kids and families take their time to make sure they pick the right school that matches their academics and where that have a good chance of playing? Not everyone wants their kid to commit to Hopkins in 9th grade! You guys talk about it like its a badge of honor and it some how makes the kid a better lax player. Many kids transfer after a year after they realize they won't be playing. If you think your sons college experience is ALL about the education , then why are you spending so much time on a lax site?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a back of the library?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

(FYI - it's "their")

YOU are missing the point! Did you ever think that some kids and families take their time to make sure they pick the right school that matches their academics and where that have a good chance of playing? Not everyone wants their kid to commit to Hopkins in 9th grade! You guys talk about it like its a badge of honor and it some how makes the kid a better lax player. Many kids transfer after a year after they realize they won't be playing. If you think your sons college experience is ALL about the education , then why are you spending so much time on a lax site? [/quote

So grades are the problem ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is pretty comical, You are telling others to be focused on other things, yet you are focused on trolling posts on BOC. Shouldn't u be doing something else?

Actually, I come on here for entertainment purposes and all the useful info. Mine's committed to a great D1 school, with an excellent scholarship offer. I could care less how many games his Club team wins or loses at this point. I really don't care if he ever even plays in college. Much more concerned with the degree and job prospects upon graduation. Fortunately, the school he's committed to has an excellent track record with regard to career opportunities... lax is great, but it's done it's job. Now it's a hobby.
Just my thoughts on things at this stage of the game, but if tourney wins are what you're in it for at this point, then you win, congrats...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]like what? maybe that we beat sweet lax 10-4 with all of there D1 commits 2 weeks ago. enlighten me

(FYI - it's "their")

YOU are missing the point! Did you ever think that some kids and families take their time to make sure they pick the right school that matches their academics and where that have a good chance of playing? Not everyone wants their kid to commit to Hopkins in 9th grade! You guys talk about it like its a badge of honor and it some how makes the kid a better lax player. Many kids transfer after a year after they realize they won't be playing. If you think your sons college experience is ALL about the education , then why are you spending so much time on a lax site? [/quote

So grades are the problem ?

Lol. No one said grades are a problem! How do u know that the kids aren't holding out for an Ivy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't "hold out" too long. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son hasn't gotten any love yet. Wish we were in the position to hold out. Guess we just lucky to be winning t shirts from all the tourneys we keep winning. Hopefully when he grows up you will hire him to cut your lawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son hasn't gotten any love yet. Wish we were in the position to hold out. Guess we just lucky to be winning t shirts from all the tourneys we keep winning. Hopefully when he grows up you will hire him to cut your lawn

That's all you can hope for!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And still no one cares......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And still no one cares......

Yet you still care enough to comment!! Thanks for the support!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team long island should be focus on recruiting. Not shorten there bench to win tournaments. Not what is about at this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team long island should be focus on recruiting. Not shorten there bench to win tournaments. Not what is about at this age

You continue to be the most clueless idiot on BOTC! Team long Island never shortens their bench! They only carry 19 kids and they all play equally! As far as "playin to get recruited". That is exactly what is wrong with parents and travel lacrosse. You think sports is only a tool to get you into college. That's why half these kids hate playing and are out there for the wrong reasons. Sports teaches kids way more than just getting you into a school. If that is what you want why not keep your kid in all weekend and spend your money on tutors!!! Kids should learn [lacrosse] to compete,be a great teammate, be loyal and work hard to achieve their goals. It's obvious you have never played a college sport in your life. If you did u would really understand how sports can shape the rest of your kids life. If your kid is OK that it's a hobby, that is pathetic. I'm sure his college coach will enjoy your kids lack of commitment to being great! You can do what you want w your kid. We are just fine competing hard and trying to win every ground ball and winning as much as possible! Here is a hint, college coaches love competitive kids! The days of the entitled private school kids are coming to an end soon! Don't worry about our kids getting recruited, they are doing just fine!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You continue to be the most clueless idiot on BOTC! Team long Island never shortens their bench! They only carry 19 kids and they all play equally! As far as "playin to get recruited". That is exactly what is wrong with parents and travel lacrosse. You think sports is only a tool to get you into college. That's why half these kids hate playing and are out there for the wrong reasons. Sports teaches kids way more than just getting you into a school. If that is what you want why not keep your kid in all weekend and spend your money on tutors!!! Kids should learn [lacrosse] to compete,be a great teammate, be loyal and work hard to achieve their goals. It's obvious you have never played a college sport in your life. If you did u would really understand how sports can shape the rest of your kids life. If your kid is OK that it's a hobby, that is pathetic. I'm sure his college coach will enjoy your kids lack of commitment to being great! You can do what you want w your kid. We are just fine competing hard and trying to win every ground ball and winning as much as possible! Here is a hint, college coaches love competitive kids! The days of the entitled private school kids are coming to an end soon! Don't worry about our kids getting recruited, they are doing just fine!

Yea. Coaches certainly love competitive kids, but they have no interest in who wins the game. They are watching everything , including the parents! Good luck with that!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not allowed to mention names of players on BOC but if I could would be able to name players that did not see field.
End of story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not allowed to mention names of players on BOC but if I could would be able to name players that did not see field.
End of story

Give the initials like everyone else does and name the game. It NEVER happened on our team! FYI our kids sub themselves. They respect each other and everyone plays. Funny that u think u know our team better than we do. The

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of story

Give the initials like everyone else does and name the game. It NEVER happened on our team! FYI our kids sub themselves. They respect each other and everyone plays. Funny that u think u know our team better than we do. The

If they sub themselves the back up lefty attackman isn't getting the respect!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of story

If they sub themselves the back up lefty attackman isn't getting the respect!

That's actually hysterical because we only have 1 lefty on the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the buffoon is back online, writing outright falsifications and nonsense. For that matter, TLI's lefty attackman wasn't there at the Liberty Bell Challenge, which, incidentally, they won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Li brine team doing. need the 1pm game to advance to Playoff's. I know I know it not about winning. oh but it is, the more games you win the more coaches watch. sure some will watch the play in games but a lot more will come to the playoff rounds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Li brine team doing. need the 1pm game to advance to Playoff's. I know I know it not about winning. oh but it is, the more games you win the more coaches watch. sure some will watch the play in games but a lot more will come to the playoff rounds

I hate to break this to you, but absolutely no one cares about that event except the kids playing in it......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hate to break this to you, but absolutely no one cares about that event except the kids playing in it......

Team has made it to the quarter finals. Beat New England and Pennsylvania. Lost to Illinois and Carolina by 1. The bracket they were in was by far the toughest of the 3 brackets. The top two teams from each brackest advanced and the 2 teams with the next best records did also. If teams had same record then it was goals against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team has made it to the quarter finals. Beat New England and Pennsylvania. Lost to Illinois and Carolina by 1. The bracket they were in was by far the toughest of the 3 brackets. The top two teams from each brackest advanced and the 2 teams with the next best records did also. If teams had same record then it was goals against.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the guy whose kid didn't make it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. My son played in the event in the past and like every other kid thats played in it, he had absolutely no interest in ever doing it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island HSB boys in Semis. Beat Ohio team 4-3 in quarter finals. Play Carolina in the Semifinals. Good luck boys. Great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. My son played in the event in the past and like every other kid thats played in it, he had absolutely no interest in ever doing it again.
sorry don't buy it, you're a troll. You're kid never played in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island HSB team wins it all down at Brine. They beat Carolina in the semifinals and Maryland in the finals. Congratulations. These boys have earned the honor of representing the USA playing for the Brogdan Cup versus Canada in Florida. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its been a little while since a Long Island HSB team has won the Brine event. What makes its so sweet is the so called cant miss players didnt show up to tryout for the team. Actually the numbers were the lightest at tryouts in a long time. I guess it turns out that the right mix of kids did show and were picked. They played as a team and pulled it out. Congrats boys on a great tournament.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard