BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 76 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is outlaws select team playing in a tournament with all B teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th of July weekend. Only tournament home. Why is this bothering you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you stalking the Outlaws LOSER?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws playing B teams in GC. Very few wins equals let's play in a B bracket with a couple 5th grade teams! Pat Brennan needs a sure win and a t-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one stalking the Outlaws, paranoia will destroy ya.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's some prediction, considering express hasn't lost 1 game or a championship yet this travel season.
I would have to say you really are pulling at strings for them to lose.
Wow it's amazing how 1 travel team can have a great year of play and all [lacrosse] breaks loose.
Well I guess that's what keeps you crazies, CRAZY !!!

MY PREDICTION FOR EXPRESS THIS WEEKEND IS
THEY TAKE ALL....
AGAIN!!!!

Not True, Lost to United in Pro Player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many tournaments they could play in, great B competition, don't need an A- team. Kind of embarrassing If you are one of those outlaw parents saying that outlaws can hang with the A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many tournaments they could play in, great B competition, don't need an A- team. Kind of embarrassing If you are one of those outlaw parents saying that outlaws can hang with the A teams.

You really are a broken record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's some prediction, considering express hasn't lost 1 game or a championship yet this travel season.
I would have to say you really are pulling at strings for them to lose.
Wow it's amazing how 1 travel team can have a great year of play and all [lacrosse] breaks loose.
Well I guess that's what keeps you crazies, CRAZY !!!

MY PREDICTION FOR EXPRESS THIS WEEKEND IS
THEY TAKE ALL....
AGAIN!!!!

Not True, Lost to United in Pro Player.

That was a warm up tourney. This Express team regardless of the outcome of these last two events played everyone and won. There are clearly the best team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that one didn't count ? Or , they weren't really trying ? Or it technically wasn't " summer" ? Please. They are very beatable and I'm sure will lose again. Nothing wrong with that. Are they the team to beat right now ? Probably . You make it sound as if they are unstoppable. They are playing good lacrosse right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you stalking the Outlaws LOSER?

Not stalking the outlaws. We flew in from California to play in a B tournament as we know we are not good enough to play with the A teams on LI and we have held our own but it is disappointing to think that an A or A- team, certainly a dominant team in a B division would enter this tournament just for a win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that one didn't count ? Or , they weren't really trying ? Or it technically wasn't " summer" ? Please. They are very beatable and I'm sure will lose again. Nothing wrong with that. Are they the team to beat right now ? Probably . You make it sound as if they are unstoppable. They are playing good lacrosse right now

Not unstoppable. They are just the best team right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws playing B teams in GC. Very few wins equals let's play in a B bracket with a couple 5th grade teams! Pat Brennan needs a sure win and a t-shirt.

Your kid got cut - now go away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United parent needs immediate intervention and extreme psychological therapy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost ONE game in 6 tournaments, ONE! You're a clown, go troll somewhere else!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upset tomorrow...make that at least 3 losses...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upset tomorrow...make that at least 3 losses...

Maybe, it's sports... Doesn't change a thing though. Success comes in waves. So be sure to track tourney machine and track results of a team that you have no association with??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express loses to Dbacks will sweet perm dad cut his jerry curl?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Express loses to Dbacks, or any other team, nothing changes in our world. It's just a game dude. It's not the end of the world. And more importantly, it's probably a great lesson for the kids.
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you're either a Smash or United parent.
Both teams are fantastic! Why can't we just focus, and enjoy the play on the field, and not the results of the games?
2022 is tremendously talented. Just let the kids play, stay positive, and enjoy the time on the sidelines. Rant over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mr Sweet Perm is a Madlax dad. He gotten tossed from any fields lately?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Compared to the Express dad yelling hit them hard all game, sweet perm dad is pretty mellow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Compared to the Express dad yelling hit them hard all game, sweet perm dad is pretty mellow.

I guess your kid doesn't like to be hit hard. Or maybe you dont?! Boohoo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So this pot stirrer is a Crabs dad. So sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it that those wearing the sweet neck lanyards of precious are stepping up their game and bringing fathead posters of precious to the fields. Keep an eye out for the matching coffee tumbler mugs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Express loses to Dbacks, or any other team, nothing changes in our world. It's just a game dude. It's not the end of the world. And more importantly, it's probably a great lesson for the kids.
Both teams are fantastic! Why can't we just focus, and enjoy the play on the field, and not the results of the games?
2022 is tremendously talented. Just let the kids play, stay positive, and enjoy the time on the sidelines. Rant over.

SO TRUE! AMEN!

Not an Outlaw; not from Express. I hear that Express has a great 2022 team this year. Outlaw team has come a very long way and to spout that they are a "B" Team is simply nonsense.

All of you parents who are reliving youth through a 6th, 7th grader should get a reality check. This age group has tremendous talent across the board. What many don't realize is that these kids are hitting puberty, growing, getting stronger, and have been increasing and strengthening their lacrosse IQ. Credit the coaches, credit those parents who partake constructively with their child's lacrosse learning and development.

All of the negativity on this board transcends what we, as parents, should be teaching our children. How about using that energy to be positive to all kids so that maybe, just maybe, a generation could learn to do something to make the world a better place for THEIR kids. I find it absolutely hilarious at the looks on some opposing team's parents' faces when I exclaim "Great save, Goalie!" Or state, "Great shot!" when we lose a goal. These are kids for crying out loud! Parents have the responsibility and obligation to lead by example... start leading in a positive way folks!

Keep it fun and in good taste. Our kids will have enough drama to deal with when they get older. Let them be kids... let's give them the tools to be better lacrosse players and, importantly, better people than what surrounds us these days.

TO ALL 2022 BOYS! HAVE A GREAT REMAINDER OF YOUR SEASON!

Have a safe and happy July 4th, everyone.

My rant over....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom over igloo in ot. Refs helped freedom a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SO TRUE! AMEN!

Not an Outlaw; not from Express. I hear that Express has a great 2022 team this year. Outlaw team has come a very long way and to spout that they are a "B" Team is simply nonsense.

All of you parents who are reliving youth through a 6th, 7th grader should get a reality check. This age group has tremendous talent across the board. What many don't realize is that these kids are hitting puberty, growing, getting stronger, and have been increasing and strengthening their lacrosse IQ. Credit the coaches, credit those parents who partake constructively with their child's lacrosse learning and development.

All of the negativity on this board transcends what we, as parents, should be teaching our children. How about using that energy to be positive to all kids so that maybe, just maybe, a generation could learn to do something to make the world a better place for THEIR kids. I find it absolutely hilarious at the looks on some opposing team's parents' faces when I exclaim "Great save, Goalie!" Or state, "Great shot!" when we lose a goal. These are kids for crying out loud! Parents have the responsibility and obligation to lead by example... start leading in a positive way folks!

Keep it fun and in good taste. Our kids will have enough drama to deal with when they get older. Let them be kids... let's give them the tools to be better lacrosse players and, importantly, better people than what surrounds us these days.

My rant over....

Suck it buddy! Kidding!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express loses to Diamondbacks by 3. No crown for undefeated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SO TRUE! AMEN!

My rant over....

With that attitude I might not even like lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone needs to get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

do you feel better now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice of you to take your frustrations out on the winnings and/or losings of 11 and 12 year olds. your wife must be proud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Learn how to count, the score was 7-9. Well played. Disgraceful officiating. Congrats Diamondbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You couldn't wait to get on here and post you hack! Trolls will troll!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Learn how to count, the score was 7-9. Well played. Disgraceful officiating. Congrats Diamondbacks

Reffing very erratic. Some refs thought it was no checking U9 rules and others ignored shots to the head which leveled kids. Strange mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reffing very erratic. Some refs thought it was no checking U9 rules and others ignored shots to the head which leveled kids. Strange mix.

Ref should checks LI F/O kid stick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondback parent should get a life. Enjoy the moment, [lacrosse]'s runner-up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha
For what you idiot????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondback parent should get a life. Enjoy the moment, [lacrosse]'s runner-up.

Enjoy the moment? DBacks have been a championship caliber team for 3 years! Glad they played to their ability today against a top team .

Page 65 of 76 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard