BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 77 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The problem is not the Hispanics... They are hardworking pleasant people. I would prefer to have them as a neighbor or part of my community any day over over the white trash bigoted racist who made that comment about Syosset / Woodbury.

Leave the minorities alone... Don't use them as scapegoats for all of your issues...

If you cut out one six pack a week you could afford to get your kid a lax wall so he could improve his skills.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe the moderator should stop posting moronic statements from people that have nothing to do with lacrosse.

I take it that you are not amused. Well... I am so sorry for you, feel free to stay away.

You are amused by whose town is better, who drinks from red cups, and if they offer sushi restaurants? Seems kinda sophomoric. You need to get out more. Also, change the name of the website to Back of the Strip Mall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From CSH, I'd prefer to visit Huntington than Syosset for anything...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From CSH, I'd prefer to visit Huntington than Syosset for anything...

except underage drinking and girl fights? we would also prefer you went to Huntington or really anywhere else but Syosset -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great! We all prefer that as well.

Thank You!

Interesting how you are changing ur story.... First you were from Huntington and liked to go to Syo / Woodbury for sushi / croissants, now you are from CSH and prefer to go to Huntington.

Which is it?

How about you start a petition to have CSH school district moved into Suffolk where it belongs... Oh no then you would have to play tougher schools... Can't have that. Oh and by the way... CSH and Woodbury border each other.. Do you really think the people are any different?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE stay out of Syosset / Woodbury. THANK YOU

Are you happy now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES. much different. Keep trying to defend yourself though, its comical...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much different? Really?

I'm sure you came out of the same neighborhood in Queens that most of the people now living in the CSH / Syosset / Woodbury came out of before they moved to the suburbs...

You just hold your nose a bit higher when you wear your vineyard vines shirt at the Walt Whitman Mall.

Next thing you will tell me that you came over on the Mayflower.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vineyard vines is out, the Goat is in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my town is full of Irish. Being Irish myself i cant stand Irish people. I am going to move to Huntington, so my kids can see the world the way it really is, maybe make some friends along the way. Better soccer players anyway. Dont get me started on the Italians! Love the food but they also annoy me. Freaking Polish people, I enjoy their company. In a dry way they have a great sense of humor. Germans and Russians I can do without but they make good cars beer and vodka so I tolerate them. Now the Asians, i will need another page for them. If you think this post is stupid - scroll up. Good night America! Happy Fourth of July.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much different? Really?

I'm sure you came out of the same neighborhood in Queens that most of the people now living in the CSH / Syosset / Woodbury came out of before they moved to the suburbs...

You just hold your nose a bit higher when you wear your vineyard vines shirt at the Walt Whitman Mall.

Not on the mayflower - a broken down ship from the west coast of Ireland. Left queens and went to Georgetown then an MBA from northwestern. Worked in investment banking now in private equity - it's still a great country. Too bad douchebags like you are ruining it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my town is full of Irish. Being Irish myself i cant stand Irish people. I am going to move to Huntington, so my kids can see the world the way it really is, maybe make some friends along the way. Better soccer players anyway. Dont get me started on the Italians! Love the food but they also annoy me. Freaking Polish people, I enjoy their company. In a dry way they have a great sense of humor. Germans and Russians I can do without but they make good cars beer and vodka so I tolerate them. Now the Asians, i will need another page for them. If you think this post is stupid - scroll up. Good night America! Happy Fourth of July.

Funniest post !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much different? Really?

Not on the mayflower - a broken down ship from the west coast of Ireland. Left queens and went to Georgetown then an MBA from northwestern. Worked in investment banking now in private equity - it's still a great country. Too bad douchebags like you are ruining it.

i think lying d-bags like you are ruining this country. And you know where you can put your phony MBA. Liar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep talking syosset guy... lol you're reinforcing what everyone else thinks about you and your town... and by the way, we all came from somewhere, that not the problem--its the culture that is cultivated in some towns that defines them, not where the people moved from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so now we are back to bashing towns, lifestyles, manners,houses and folks from towns?....cmon' people..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Fourth of July to you too Irish guy. Funny post, hopefully we can all realize how silly we sound sometimes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much different? Really?

------------------------------

So basically what you are saying is that you are a Chaminade Guy who either couldn't make it to GC or got kicked out of GC. There gain is CSH's loss.

Nice the way you are tooting your own whistle. That's classy!

Go bury yourself in your expensive single malt whiskey bottle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep entertaining us with your theories. you need meds...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much different? Really?

------------------------------

So basically what you are saying is that you are a Chaminade Guy who either couldn't make it to GC or got kicked out of GC. There gain is CSH's loss.

Nice the way you are tooting your own whistle. That's classy!

Go bury yourself in your expensive single malt whiskey bottle.

"Their" gain..NOT there...so the non-Chaminade education shines through

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every town has a loud mouth jerk...

If you don't know who the loud mouth jerk is in your town, it's likely you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how come all those loud mouth jerks end up migrating to travel lax sidelines though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how come all those loud mouth jerks end up migrating to travel lax sidelines though?

ever been to a real competitive cheer or dance competition. it happens in all walks of life's activities and sports not just Lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
like those who want to be more elite by over extending themselves to live above their means, some people think that having a lacrosse player for a child, makes them somehow part of the perceived upper crust..preppy sport, clothes etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep talking syosset guy... lol you're reinforcing what everyone else thinks about you and your town... and by the way, we all came from somewhere, that not the problem--its the culture that is cultivated in some towns that defines them, not where the people moved from.

-----------------------

OK Mr. Chaminade... Since you are being critical over an obvious spell check situation, let's review your post...

With my public school education I see a bunch of issues with capitalization as well as incorrect form of the "that" ...

"that not to problem--" did you mean 'that's not the problem'?

The Private Equity business must be slow these days as you are trolling BOTC all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
????? bizarre thoughts above... reevaluate reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you tools are funnier than a Honeymooners rerun...sorry, 'tools" not proper word....dbags better...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To solve this problem, everyone should tell us what town they are from. We can all then bash said town. Would move this post right to the top and provide endless entertainment. Any takers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan and Locust Valley. Let the games begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Manhattan sucks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Locust Valley(Bayville)... I cant help but think of the UCON Mac & Cheese a-hole/d-bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH. Walls wharf (Bayville/LV). Love the restaurant and visiting the town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Figured I'd take a week off from this thread. Still as boring as ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtle stacked team eliminated at UA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over rated. As predicted, another embarrasment for a LI politically connected squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young guys arnt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young guys arnt.

They are now! LI fails to bring home any hardware again!!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Over rated. As predicted, another embarrasment for a LI politically connected squad.

What people need to start understanding is there are other regions with exceptional talent. The players that were sent from Long Island are all and I mean all very gifted and talented players. They were beat by very gifted and talented players. Unless there is a kid that is so far ahead or better than the ones not selected than I would say there was an injustice. To say that this was not a very talented group representing Long Island is just plain silly. I believe every kid on the Highlight team is committed to top programs. The boys played well and did a great job. This goes for all the boys in all divisions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

What people need to start understanding is there are other regions with exceptional talent. The players that were sent from Long Island are all and I mean all very gifted and talented players. They were beat by very gifted and talented players. Unless there is a kid that is so far ahead or better than the ones not selected than I would say there was an injustice. To say that this was not a very talented group representing Long Island is just plain silly. I believe every kid on the Highlight team is committed to top programs. The boys played well and did a great job. This goes for all the boys in all divisions

I agree that there is talent on that squad, just like previous years. Questions is, why can't LI win? When was the last time they did? Could it be coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost? Wow..... But wait weren't those kids the AA's who couldn't miss the dinner to accept their numerous awards on the first night of tryouts? I'm so shocked they lost. These were the best players in the top 40. I hope you hear the sarcasm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this live feed the best lacrosse HS players in the US? Ummm something seriously wrong in that declaration. What Im seeing is pretty low bar.

Page 69 of 77 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard