BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 70 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express missed the boat of not having 2 bracketo for the 2023 grade at Lax Clash. Warriors are playing the worst team in the tourney tomorrow. Outlaws Black barely scored any points. Gonna be a slaughter.

That's how the brackets worked out but doesn't make sense. Not sure why they went to one bracket after changing the schedule multiple times. Maybe some common sense should dictate day 2, for the losers bracket.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did outlaws select go from 0-3 to 1-2? Was this a legit error?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws select Lost One goal game to Laxachusettes Black- Far as Black team, why they are in A Bracket is just Dumb-Why did it become one bracket on Friday? Not fair to the Kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers had the easiest schedule today but barely beat LIE North. They will get killed tomorrow.

WRONG...Badgers dominated! Looked better than they ever have. Congrats A.J.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was outcome of 2023 bracket today? Did Badgers take all?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers crushed Outlaws Select 13-2. Then Warriors 11-3 and beat Laxachusetts Black in final 8-6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did outlaws select go from 0-3 to 1-2? Was this a legit error?

Score Posted Wrong- beat prime time- Outlaws 2023 Is a B Plus Team, But beat Channy by like 16 goals and they(Express) sell that as a A team. Wow Parents re Dumb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express missed the boat of not having 2 bracketo for the 2023 grade at Lax Clash. Warriors are playing the worst team in the tourney tomorrow. Outlaws Black barely scored any points. Gonna be a slaughter.

That's what happens when the Warriors wind up in the bottom 5. S2S running away with this one!

Shore 2 Shore played 3 B teams. Total joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers crushed Outlaws Select 13-2. Then Warriors 11-3 and beat Laxachusetts Black in final 8-6.

Was PB even at the tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S struggles to put two days of good play together.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score in the 8am S2S vs Laxachussets Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comical that they stopped updating tourney machine today. No clue who won championships and other games. Must have been a bad day for express so they don't update the brackets and show scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S laxachusetts was 10-2

Final Express over Laxachusetts
8-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what happens when the Warriors wind up in the bottom 5. S2S running away with this one!

S2S is running away with what? They run with a pariah of a head coach that has been told to leave by numerous travel groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to the kellenberg staff for running a tight ship. Plenty of garbage cans and constantly picking up lazy people's trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S is running away with what? They run with a pariah of a head coach that has been told to leave by numerous travel groups.

Sounds like your kid wasn't invited to play on the team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws haven't asked DK to leave... just sayin, from a concerned Mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers had the easiest schedule today but barely beat LIE North. They will get killed tomorrow.

WRONG...Badgers dominated! Looked better than they ever have. Congrats A.J.

AJ played?? Get a grip. They dominated a bunch of [lacrosse] teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S played one difficult team... And they got decimated. They are the most overrated team in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who played in the 2023 Championship game and who won the bracket? Very weird Tourney Machine just dropped off mid day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does recon 2023 gold their practices?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S defense is weak - can't handle good teams. Goalie is excellent though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau - Plainview area

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express (formerly Badgers) stayed home this weekend and went 5-0 including 11-3 against Warriors and beat a very big Laxachusetts team in final who had just beaten S2S 10-2 in semi - AJ has the team humming!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers won. Being a Grandmother to a CHILD on Express I cannot believe the rotten comments about other teams, or should I say other CHILDREN. These young men give it their all when they play in these tournaments. I just wonder what some of these parents say to their CHILDREN when they don't win. CHILDREN follow by example, and I can just guess that these young men that have such bullies as parents are bullies themselves. Has anyone ever heard of Sportsmanship? TO THE TEAMS THAT DIDN'T COME IN THE TOP SPOTS: Congrats to all of you for putting in 100%.Keep doing the best you can. After all, that's all that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S played one difficult team... And they got decimated. They are the most overrated team in the age group.

Not sure why you say they are overrated. They lost to HBs last week 6-5 after being up 5-2. This week they lost to Laxachussets - for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. They do not match up well with them. But they are definitely a top team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you say they are overrated. They lost to HBs last week 6-5 after being up 5-2. This week they lost to Laxachussets - for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. They do not match up well with them. But they are definitely a top team...

When are tryouts for S2S? I heard DK is leaving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They practice in the plainview area, team made up of wantagh, levitown and plain view kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is that Recon Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is DK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers won. Being a Grandmother to a CHILD on Express I cannot believe the rotten comments about other teams, or should I say other CHILDREN. These young men give it their all when they play in these tournaments. I just wonder what some of these parents say to their CHILDREN when they don't win. CHILDREN follow by example, and I can just guess that these young men that have such bullies as parents are bullies themselves. Has anyone ever heard of Sportsmanship? TO THE TEAMS THAT DIDN'T COME IN THE TOP SPOTS: Congrats to all of you for putting in 100%.Keep doing the best you can. After all, that's all that matters.

Shove it Grandma.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is DK

Donkey Kong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shove it Grandma.

Lol!!!!! I love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need I say anymore???????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, a grandmother is on BOC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shove it Grandma.

Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get any lower on here.....
Congrats you low life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, a grandmother is on BOC?

You go girl!

Those of you who disagree with what she said are complete losers.

Those of you who disagree with what she said and twirl a lacrosse stick on the side line while your son plays are the saddest of all complete losers.

Carry on

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Shove it Grandma.

Is there ever a time in your miserable life that you aren't a complete asshat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dobut it's a grandma. You think a grandma would just come here out of the blue calling them the Badgers? Read the post. Probably a mom or dad on the team trying to post without people thinking it's a a parent.

Page 54 of 70 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard