BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 73 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express may shock you this weekend. They are a better team than you think. And next year if the top kids from O'Reilly ever move up they will be a very competitive A team.

What did you do in 2 weeks? This weekend Igloo lost to WP in the the playoff 10-4 and Express lost to WP at NLF 12-3. The will need to get thru Laxachusette before they worry about Taz.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they get beat up at NLF by the A teams

3rd place in an 8 team bracket...Only lost to BLC and WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone realize that scores don't tell the entire story. Sometimes very good teams like TAZ and pack rest there best players in easier games. It's called strategy. If pack or TAZ wanted to run up on igloo or express they could

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express may shock you this weekend. They are a better team than you think. And next year if the top kids from O'Reilly ever move up they will be a very competitive A team.

Don't forget the kids Schwalje and Channy are recruiting too. Sure some O'Reilly kids will move over but it won't be a mass exit because Channy needs the 2nd team to be solid or it will disband. That would mean less money for Channy and that's not how he works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget the kids Schwalje and Channy are recruiting too. Sure some O'Reilly kids will move over but it won't be a mass exit because Channy needs the 2nd team to be solid or it will disband. That would mean less money for Channy and that's not how he works.

Schwalje needs to watch out, lots of unhappy kids and parents due to the lack of practices in the winter and spring. Looks like twenty four is going to try and steal a lot of those good players. They are a low cost program and they are praying on the lack of practices. Look out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did you do in 2 weeks? This weekend Igloo lost to WP in the the playoff 10-4 and Express lost to WP at NLF 12-3. The will need to get thru Laxachusette before they worry about Taz.

Having seen both teams I think express is better than Igloo. Laxachusetts is also very good. They lost to Bethesda 8-6 in Semis at NLF. I feel all teams are starting to level out. I also think all the teams need to play each other more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone realize that scores don't tell the entire story. Sometimes very good teams like TAZ and pack rest there best players in easier games. It's called strategy. If pack or TAZ wanted to run up on igloo or express they could

We get it...Taz plays 12-13 kids when they play the likes of WP, BLC, Mad Lax and they play to win at all costs. That's fine, unless you are kid 14-22. Express on the other hand always plays every kid to help develop them all.

Enjoy your sons tee shirts. You'll be washing your car with them in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those were the only A teams. Lost by combined 20 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those were the only A teams. Lost by combined 20 goals.

Exactly - ExpressA played C teams and got destroyed by A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having seen both teams I think express is better than Igloo. Laxachusetts is also very good. They lost to Bethesda 8-6 in Semis at NLF. I feel all teams are starting to level out. I also think all the teams need to play each other more.
And Express be Laxachuttes in that same tourney

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They avoid them as well. He is setting up and easy road to the finals by skipping Taz/Laxachuttes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They avoid them as well. He is setting up and easy road to the finals by skipping Taz/Laxachuttes.
it's the Channy way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is cancelling their summer vacations for tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unreal that they are stating so early but the greed takes over and these clubs can't stop themselves. They would be better off in late July than Aug IMO. Give the kids Aug off to be kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unreal that they are stating so early but the greed takes over and these clubs can't stop themselves. They would be better off in late July than Aug IMO. Give the kids Aug off to be kids

Give the FAMILIES off for August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Tryouts should be sept/oct. August common man. Let the kids enjoy those 5 or 6 weeks. Give families an opportunity to actually go on a family vscation, that isn't a lacrosse tournament. Season goes to end of july. Tryouts are 3 weeks later. Just incredible how sports has changed. The days of coming home from school ,going down the block and playing with your friends are long gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
either that or just have them weekend immediately following last tourney and be done with it till when ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta feed the machine!! $$$$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and you will pay. Tryout for a team where your son will get the best coaching/training. Dont worry abt being on the BEST team. Things change a lot when kids get into HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje is an amazing coach, period. As far as lack of practices-not true. Doesn't your kid play any other sports, or does he eat and breathe lacrosse year round. Look around buddy, top high schools and colleges have multisport athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B beat that Laxachusetts team a few weeks ago. Express A will have no problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$$$$ grab. Have to go early now on tryouts. Kids make the team and the team holds them to a quick commitment. Teams that try out later in the month will have a MUCH smaller pool to chose from. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje is an amazing coach, period. As far as lack of practices-not true. Doesn't your kid play any other sports, or does he eat and breathe lacrosse year round. Look around buddy, top high schools and colleges have multisport athletes.
Agreed he is a great coach but he didn't have practices during lacrosse season until a month or so ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your wife clearly wears the pants in the family , and btw- schwalje parent- way to avoid the beatdown from taz
They will play Sunday...it will be closer than you think

Lol! Express is no where close to competing with taz or WP or BLC or madlax. They are in the big B bucket with oreilly, outlaws, igloo, TLI. Which is fine btw!
Well buddy, they played in the finale of the Blatant Fall jam and it was 7-4 Taz. I wound say that is some what close now don't you think.

seriously fall jam? legacy has practiced 75 times since then? schwajle maybe 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

agreed. express better. igloo has some athletes but no skill. also over coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are all victims of the system. wish it was PAL and thats it, but....its not and it sucks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also heard Express is going down to DC to merge with BLC. I think it will be announced in the next couple days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B beat that Laxachusetts team a few weeks ago. Express A will have no problem.

How did it turn out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did it turn out?

Ha...at least one Express 24 team beat Laxachuttes today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally got to watch TAZ today and they are on a different level then any of the other teams at lax clash. Move the ball extremely well and are very unselfish. Fun to watch. Keep up the good work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did it turn out?

Ha...at least one Express 24 team beat Laxachuttes today

B Team, no one cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda beat Madlax 9-5 in finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did both express teams do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares.

Keep on talking to yourself

Oh, and O'Reilly took the ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares.

A ship? Really? A dinghy is more like it. Glad that you've settled your boys into your place in the B team universe. Do we still have to listen to "they are really an A team" bs

Enjoy the shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares.

A ship? Really? A dinghy is more like it. Glad that you've settled your boys into your place in the B team universe. Do we still have to listen to "they are really an A team" bs

Enjoy the shirt.

You are such a bitter man....grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how express "a" plays 5 games - some against the same crap team twice - yet no Taz....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares.

Enjoy the shirt.

You are such a bitter man....grow up.

A team or B team, just askin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I forgot the brackets were A and AA. Must make them an A Team. Sorry I missed that, my bad, they are an A team after all.

Page 62 of 73 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard