BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 66 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's folder their 2017 and 2018 teams. Matter of time before the entire club shuts down.

It is obvious that your son was on one of those teams. I am sorry for you and your son that those teams folded. That must have been very traumatic for you both. However, Looney's has done an enviable job of rebuilding their program and they have strong teams at several ages. The 2020 team is one of the strongest teams in the country. I hope that your son was able to find a new team and that he is happy.

No, my son has never been on a Looney's team (thank God). Those 2017 and 2018 teams were God awful - it was painful when my son's team beat them by double digits.

But abandoning those kids that late? Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No club has more Daddy ball than Looney's. That club now resembles their restaurants - fried crap that gives you diarrhea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No club has more Daddy ball than Looney's. That club now resembles their restaurants - fried crap that gives you diarrhea.

two team who won HOCO, and a 2020 team that is top 2 in the country. all clubs have daddy ball, can't escape it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only diarrhea is what is coming out of your mouth. Looney's is a strong program and has several very competitive teams. I doubt if you have any kind of qualifications to even coach rec ball, let alone club, but here you are, on an anonymous site, shooting off your mouth, and it is still full of diarrhea. Who knows, maybe this is the way your wife like you, buy who would know why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's folder their 2017 and 2018 teams. Matter of time before the entire club shuts down.

It is obvious that your son was on one of those teams. I am sorry for you and your son that those teams folded. That must have been very traumatic for you both. However, Looney's has done an enviable job of rebuilding their program and they have strong teams at several ages. The 2020 team is one of the strongest teams in the country. I hope that your son was able to find a new team and that he is happy.

No, my son has never been on a Looney's team (thank God). Those 2017 and 2018 teams were God awful - it was painful when my son's team beat them by double digits.

But abandoning those kids that late? Pathetic.

Your son could probably never make a Looney's team, probably plays rec or B division.
And Looney's was looking out for the welfare of the players on those teams, they saw how weak they were and carefully explained it to them and it was in their best interest. All of those players found other teams to play for and the parents were thankful that the program was up front and honest with them. Plus this happened several years ago, but I guess you like to bring up old stuff because I doubt you have anything interesting to say. Now that is pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name one other legitimate club that actually folds teams, let alone two HS teams?

Unprecedented. Just like the crap in those dive restaurants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name one other legitimate club that actually folds teams, let alone two HS teams?

Seems you do not know how to read, if you did you would have seen the prior posts explaining the why's and outcome. Or maybe you do know how to read but have no comprehension of what you read.
As for the restaurants, who gives a damn if you like them or not, you seem like the type that probably likes Po
Popeyes or Checkers, just drive thru, don't even have to get out of the car.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Popeyes, Checkers, et al. is fine dining compared to those crappy Looney's restaurants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They folded the teams last year, not several years ago.

Just like they will in the future with their current teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Popeyes, Checkers, et al. is fine dining compared to those crappy Looney's restaurants.

Only someone like you would think so. Do you treat your family there on special occasions? Such a big spender.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They folded the teams last year, not several years ago.

Just like they will in the future with their current teams.

Keep complaining little girl, hopefully you will find someone to play with.

Their program is very strong and will be for years to come. Seems you just like to complain about something that doesn't really concern you but you just like to [lacrosse] about something you really know nothing about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really shouldn't end your sentences with a preposition.

Gotta love those Looney's nachos!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unprecedented? don't think so. several CLUBS have folded because of the same reason the two Looney's teams did. the fact they did it, was up front with parents, and didn't take their money for the sake of having a teams in a certain age group speaks volumes for their integrity...something you know nothing about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's integrity??? What not enough D1 commits on the team?? I guess when all you care about is this film flam 2020 team. You claim they were honest with the parents??? It's about kids, who want to play lacrosse. No it's called I am more concerned about other things or they no daddy coaches? And that 2020 team will be so burnt out come college time they will be worthless...you must me new to real lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's integrity??? What not enough D1 commits on the team?? I guess when all you care about is this film flam 2020 team. You claim they were honest with the parents??? It's about kids, who want to play lacrosse. No it's called I am more concerned about other things or they no daddy coaches? And that 2020 team will be so burnt out come college time they will be worthless...you must me new to real lacrosse.

yes, that is integrity. you just proved that you know nothing about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot you met me some new school punk... I would teach you a thing or two about integrity...you must think Mohammed Ali is a hero too?..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot you met me some new school punk... I would teach you a thing or two about integrity...you must think Mohammed Ali is a hero too?..

yes, you lack integrity and know nothing of youth sports.

I suspect the only thing you could teach me is how to sit down to pee.

Ali is no hero, however, I bet you think Caitlyn Jenner is!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Flim flam 2020 team? Really? You just clearly demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about lacrosse. They are a well respected team in Maryland and beyond. And no, they will not be burnt out, they work hard and love what they are doing, playing lacrosse. It is very obvious you very jealous of this team and Looney's. You can deny it all you want and I would call you a liar. You know nothing about lacrosse yet you tell someone they are new to real lacrosse. Sorry bud, you are just a pathetic individual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's does Daddy Ball, that's what its all about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's does Daddy Ball, that's what its all about.

My my, another jealous assho*e who has nothing better to do than jump in on something he knows nothing about. What 2020 team does your son play for that got beaten by Looney's?
Bet you couldn't even come close to coaching a youth lacrosse team, yet you are so quick to criticize.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you see Looney's 2016? Coached by the dad of the kid going to Syracuse. The dad is all about his own kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think there is a Looney 16 going to Syracuse??? The coaches from that team have sons going to Hopkins and Mt St Marys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can the Tomahawks hang with Looneys Saturday in baltimore?
Are they ready?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh....no. The entire HOCO 2020 elite division (including 91 and Next Level) is better than NH. Maybe next year....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NH just spanked by Igloo 11-2. Welcome to real lacrosse....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score posted incorrectly 11-2 NH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2020 wins crabfeast..beating crabs in OT...5 to 4.
Great game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for another HOCO Elite team and I'm impressed with the Looneys 2020 team. FOGO is awesome and the kids move the ball well. Fun to watch. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2019 has head looney kid who couldn't make a C team.
Don't worry about team getting better, just add your kid because he has no where else to play. Sad state of affairs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2019 has head looney kid who couldn't make a C team.
Don't worry about team getting better, just add your kid because he has no where else to play. Sad state of affairs.
. What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? You have everyone totally confused and it seems you are also totally confused.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That teams blowing up after this year, chief looney will keep it going for his kid to play though. Follow the name trail, you'll figure it out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That teams blowing up after this year, chief looney will keep it going for his kid to play though. Follow the name trail, you'll figure it out!

When you say that team, are you referring to the 2019 team? That isn't one of their stronger teams. The other younger teams are growing and getting stronger with some good coaching and are growing. Their 2020 orange team is one of the strongest 2020 teams on the east coast, you cannot deny that, they have proven themselves many times. There are a lot of kids who try out for all of their teams each year, the program is strong and isn't going anywhere.
Don't know where you are getting your information but it is flawed or is it just wishful thinking on your part.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019- core kids on the move, you heard it here first!
Ginger will be able to start his kid next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019- core kids on the move, you heard it here first!
Ginger will be able to start his kid next year.

Have no idea who Ginger is. Referring to Booker?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not hard to figure out who you are either. Maybe it's time for you to move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good 2020 team. Rest of the club sucks. Quit on their own 2017 and 2018 kods.7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did years ago, nice try Kev!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No idea what you are talking about. Why not try to come up with something accurate and relative, not your same old bs, which is getting really old and no one wants to hear it but you. Now go wash the dishes, your wife is calling you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the head Looney is the same guy I am thinking of (loud mouth, flaming red hair)..he and his bussy (Dad of former Looney going to Hop) sat at UA tryouts pimping any Looney trying out, bashing kids they don't like...time to move on Red, you already helped your kid make the team last year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did years ago, nice try Kev!!!

It happened less than a year ago? You ever heard of a club folding its rising junior and rising sophomore teams?

2020 is good because of 2-4 kids. The rest of the club is terrible.

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 66 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard