BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,075
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 108 of 144 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Committed 2017 team that is playing at Crabfeast? Is it basically another name for the Turtles, or are these different kids?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays for express. Starting to realize very quickly that a lot of rvc parents are complete assholes

doubt anyone from that team would make such a statement. parents and kids get along great!!

Plenty of Express teams with multiple RVC kids- why would you guess it is your the OP is speaking of?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for express. Starting to realize very quickly that a lot of rvc parents are complete assholes

doubt anyone from that team would make such a statement. parents and kids get along great!!

Plenty of Express teams with multiple RVC kids- why would you guess it is your the OP is speaking of?

RVC kids don't play for their town, they play for the lord and MC for that ticket to Chaminade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to decide where to put the $$ down in 2021. Heard a rumor that the 2021 Express coach (the guy who also coaches at West Islip) got so hammered Saturday night at Big 4 in Philly that he missed the entire slate of games on Sunday. Was puking in his hotel room all day...allegedly. Heard kids were laughing about it at practice the following week. Can anybody confirm or deny this? If true, this is pathetic. Way to set an example for the boys! Quality and character of the coaches is the most important thing at this age. Any insights appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to decide where to put the $$ down in 2021. Heard a rumor that the 2021 Express coach (the guy who also coaches at West Islip) got so hammered Saturday night at Big 4 in Philly that he missed the entire slate of games on Sunday. Was puking in his hotel room all day...allegedly. Heard kids were laughing about it at practice the following week. Can anybody confirm or deny this? If true, this is pathetic. Way to set an example for the boys! Quality and character of the coaches is the most important thing at this age. Any insights appreciated.

Don't believe the BS. He's one of the best coaches out there. I would have my son play for him anyday.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Committed 2017 team that is playing at Crabfeast? Is it basically another name for the Turtles, or are these different kids?

Well it's basically most of the best 2017s on LI...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does he have kid on team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Story is accurate. Idiotic? Yes. Bad judgement? Yes. Good lacrosse coach? Yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you been to one of his practice. Waste of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express trying to pull off 4 teams @ 2020 this year? Did they take a full team over from another club?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If true, that is a disgrace. If it is right person I'm thinking of, he isn't a kid right out of college. He is 48 yrs old and has kid on the team. Great example to set for the kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If true, that is a disgrace. If it is right person I'm thinking of, he isn't a kid right out of college. He is 48 yrs old and has kid on the team. Great example to set for the kids.

relax non of this happened in front of the team it happened in his hotel room.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

So that makes it ok? You think that the players don't know about it. The guy gets so juiced that he is out of it for the entire next day and the kids don't know. Some example to set for them. I would pull my kid so fast everyone's head would spin. It is completely unacceptable and disgusting behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

So that makes it ok? You think that the players don't know about it. The guy gets so juiced that he is out of it for the entire next day and the kids don't know. Some example to set for them. I would pull my kid so fast everyone's head would spin. It is completely unacceptable and disgusting behavior.

Who cares, if he got drunk. How many times did you get drunk in front of your kid or how many parents get drunk in front of their kids. Give the guy a break, he's an awesome coach and an great guy.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Who cares, if he got drunk. How many times did you get drunk in front of your kid or how many parents get drunk in front of their kids. Give the guy a break, he's an awesome coach and an great guy.

WOW!! That's telling.

Such a great guy lol. You should all have him watch the kids so you can go out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard his name mentioned as a contender for the HS HC job when the time comes. I hope not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the coach pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely inappropriate behavior for a coach. Horrible example from the boys, except for the white trash dads who feel like it's no big deal. Prob the same dads who let kids underage drink at their house.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard his name mentioned as a contender for the HS HC job when the time comes. I hope not.

Well....Many coaches I've dealt with over the years have done the same. Seems they think it't a chance to get away from their wives and go hog wild!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he was probably hanging out with the dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did he miss games he was suppose to coach at? If so, THEN I would care. And if he did it on a regular basis. But if it was one time, give the guy a break. He doesn't need to be trashed here. Like none of you have ever made that mistake?! Yes, he's a coach but it it was a one time occurrence, let it go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
48 years old and so drunk you vomit? that my friend is indefensible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
xavxuy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. It's not like he's a 23 year old coach. Unacceptable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was it the first time? If so, give him a break! If repeated then different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the coach pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
. Bueller anyone anyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
48 years old and so drunk you vomit? that my friend is indefensible

Well, maybe he has a real drinking problem and needs real help. Alcoholism is a disease that devastate families and claim lives.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey all seirousness .

You complain and think by coming on here to bash an assistant coach that will either get retribution for your kid getting cut or your kid making the team but not liking the coach which either case very obvious of that.
As an adult have more class and stop being the whiny [lacrosse] wash woman that so many lax parents have become.
To top matters off let's talk about the head coach ? Mc ?? Where was this iconic in his own mind salesman ??
You rant and rave about the assistant coach sick in hotel room with a hangover but ask where has MC been during the season ??? when he's listed as head coach ? How many times has JH taken charge of this team during the season ?? Get a life and get your story straight on what really matters ..you buy into MC and get just a name on paper .

quote=Anonymous]Did he miss games he was suppose to coach at? If so, THEN I would care. And if he did it on a regular basis. But if it was one time, give the guy a break. He doesn't need to be trashed here. Like none of you have ever made that mistake?! Yes, he's a coach but it it was a one time occurrence, let it go. [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's Correct and True . For a team that's suppose to have the holy Grail of Studs , he's never around tournaments when he's listed as a coach for 5 different teams. He associates only with the ones with the biggest wallets and holds onto them ! with an occasional addition of blue collar to do all the dirty work on the field. that is certainly what it looks like from the looks of how the cuts went down. He's a slime and that reflects on the organization , Not an assistant coach who partied a bit to much.

Hey all seirousness .

You complain and think by coming on here to bash an assistant coach that will either get retribution for your kid getting cut or your kid making the team but not liking the coach which either case very obvious of that.
As an adult have more class and stop being the whiny [lacrosse] wash woman that so many lax parents have become.
To top matters off let's talk about the head coach ? Mc ?? Where was this iconic in his own mind salesman ??
You rant and rave about the assistant coach sick in hotel room with a hangover but ask where has MC been during the season ??? when he's listed as head coach ? How many times has JH taken charge of this team during the season ?? Get a life and get your story straight on what really matters ..you buy into MC and get just a name on paper .

quote=Anonymous]Did he miss games he was suppose to coach at? If so, THEN I would care. And if he did it on a regular basis. But if it was one time, give the guy a break. He doesn't need to be trashed here. Like none of you have ever made that mistake?! Yes, he's a coach but it it was a one time occurrence, let it go.
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey all seirousness .

Who are you to call someone a whiny [lacrosse] while you defend this guy? He has nobody to blame but himself. He wound up face down in a toilet bowl when he was supposed to be looking after the kids. The guy is a decent coach - and he has the interpersonal skills of a 2 yr old. And, if your paying the boss thousands of dollars for JH to coach a team with 35 kids on it you have problems. Fishes rot from the head down. Keep on buying into the myth that he's going get get your son recruited - what a joke.

quote=Anonymous]Did he miss games he was suppose to coach at? If so, THEN I would care. And if he did it on a regular basis. But if it was one time, give the guy a break. He doesn't need to be trashed here. Like none of you have ever made that mistake?! Yes, he's a coach but it it was a one time occurrence, let it go.
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well this whiny [lacrosse] can tell you the team is listed as 2021 CHANNY . which means CHANNY is the coach of that team. Where has Channy Been?? spending your hopes and dreams money you gave him? Did you actually see this assistant coach face down in toilet ? as I said whiny [lacrosse] washwoman always have something negative to say , take part of the truth or not and make it into a top news story because that's so worth mentioning and yea I guess it must be true if its posted on the internet , that's the motto of paying parents in a travel organization , they can voice whatever they feel like and think that allegations of negligence is an entitlement with the cost of tuition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well this whiny [lacrosse] can tell you the team is listed as 2021 CHANNY . which means CHANNY is the coach of that team. Where has Channy Been?? spending your hopes and dreams money you gave him? Did you actually see this assistant coach face down in toilet ? as I said whiny [lacrosse] washwoman always have something negative to say , take part of the truth or not and make it into a top news story because that's so worth mentioning and yea I guess it must be true if its posted on the internet , that's the motto of paying parents in a travel organization , they can voice whatever they feel like and think that allegations of negligence is an entitlement with the cost of tuition.

You sound like a lawyer - a bad one. The idiot has no one to blame but himself. People pop off on this cesspool about a lot less than that what he did so anyone win half a brain knows it's coming if you give it to them. If you stick up for a loser you must be one too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but you are all going nuts on something that may or may not have happened. Lemme guess, "I know I heard from so and so", "I saw it myself". With the anonymous nature of this site, what can be proven? That's why there is so much gossip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but you are all going nuts on something that may or may not have happened. Lemme guess, "I know I heard from so and so", "I saw it myself". With the anonymous nature of this site, what can be proven? That's why there is so much gossip.

My son plays on this team. I was there and the story is 100% factual. It was completely weak. Seems like a good guy but just exercised poor judgement on this ocassion. Each person should make their own assessment. All that said, I do think he is a good coach. He is definitely more involved (though less entertaining) than Channy and the other Mr. Invisible - JL (aka "Chop Lift Chop")

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did anyone confirm/deny a 4th team @ 2020?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did anyone confirm/deny a 4th team @ 2020?

You've got to be kidding. Is Leghart coaching that team also?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been reading such horror stories of how bad these coaches are since my son played for these so called money hungry coaches and each year they have always been propagated by the parents of the kids who just are not as good as their parents had hoped. These same parents then group together to commiserate about how bad the coaches are when in all actuality it is just that the kids are not up to the skill level of the kids on that years particular "A" team. It is much easier on the ego of these parents to transfer the lack of a particular talent onto someone else's lack of effort.

Perhaps these parents should get up off of their collective *sses and see if they could do better. Coach your own kid when he's not on the practice field. If your kid is playing video games instead of getting on the wall or joining other kids in pick up practices or if you are not having a catch with them as often as possible ; then don't expect the coaches to magically conjure up skills and ability for your kids.

stop blaming others for your child's shortcomings

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey all seirousness .

so you rant about being classy and then go bash MC. what's classy about that?

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been reading such horror stories of how bad these coaches are since my son played for these so called money hungry coaches and each year they have always been propagated by the parents of the kids who just are not as good as their parents had hoped. These same parents then group together to commiserate about how bad the coaches are when in all actuality it is just that the kids are not up to the skill level of the kids on that years particular "A" team. It is much easier on the ego of these parents to transfer the lack of a particular talent onto someone else's lack of effort.

Perhaps these parents should get up off of their collective *sses and see if they could do better. Coach your own kid when he's not on the practice field. If your kid is playing video games instead of getting on the wall or joining other kids in pick up practices or if you are not having a catch with them as often as possible ; then don't expect the coaches to magically conjure up skills and ability for your kids.

stop blaming others for your child's shortcomings

Easy there mama/papa hen. Nice deflection, but, no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express trying to pull off 4 teams @ 2020 this year? Did they take a full team over from another club?

I think everyone makes a team on Express now.

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 144 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard