BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 51 of 76 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah sad thing though that all the LI TEAMS have to drive to Maryland and pay for hotels to play LI TEAMS!!! Stupid if you ask me, but it's always the same old complaint.

some of best 2022 teams from the area will be playing next weekend will see who comes out on top . A lot of talented kids in this age group should be a great weekend , till then give it a rest and lets remember what this day is about !! Happy memorial day!!
some of best 2022 teams from the area will be playing next weekend will see who comes out on top . A lot of talented kids in this age group should be a great weekend , till then give it a rest and lets remember what this day is about !! Happy memorial day!!

So if kids switch teams in your local tourneys what happens when you come down to Maryland? Your all stars so back to their clubs? Not sure but can't wait to them face the elite 2022 Maryland teams. It may be tough for you, but please don't leave when it rains!

Leave when it rains?????
That's pretty comical. Maybe the parents wanted to possibly do something else for Memorial Day other then win another t-shirt, that could've been won on Saturday instead....
I don't think that's asking much, no disadvantage to the Dukes players considering we would have both been finishing a games before playing against each. Express did also play 3 other games that day.
But the coaches in the Dukes side wanted nothing to do with our request to stay and finish the day out. I guess they needed to run back to the IGLOOS and cool down and rest up for the [lacrosse] of a game they would have had against express. Sounds like a forfeit on DUKES side. Dukes team wasn't cooperative, so why should express be cooperative. If the Dukes team coaches and parents want to feel better thinking they came out on top, then hey more power to them. We say potatoes, you say pottttatoes. In the end the express players and the families left happy and got to enjoy Memorial Day doing something else.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sad thing though that all the LI TEAMS have to drive to Maryland and pay for hotels to play LI TEAMS!!! Stupid if you ask me, but it's always the same old complaint.

So if kids switch teams in your local tourneys what happens when you come down to Maryland? Your all stars so back to their clubs? Not sure but can't wait to them face the elite 2022 Maryland teams. It may be tough for you, but please don't leave when it rains!

Leave when it rains?????
That's pretty comical. Maybe the parents wanted to possibly do something else for Memorial Day other then win another t-shirt, that could've been won on Saturday instead....
I don't think that's asking much, no disadvantage to the Dukes players considering we would have both been finishing a games before playing against each. Express did also play 3 other games that day.
But the coaches in the Dukes side wanted nothing to do with our request to stay and finish the day out. I guess they needed to run back to the IGLOOS and cool down and rest up for the [lacrosse] of a game they would have had against express. Sounds like a forfeit on DUKES side. Dukes team wasn't cooperative, so why should express be cooperative. If the Dukes team coaches and parents want to feel better thinking they came out on top, then hey more power to them. We say potatoes, you say pottttatoes. In the end the express players and the families left happy and got to enjoy Memorial Day doing something else.

You are an idiot. Game was scheduled Monday. 3 Sunday , one Monday. Not a surprise. Express tried to play Sunday , because they felt like it? They left. They didn't play the Monday game. Dukes are champions. You can't put a spin on this. These are facts. Can't decide you would rather play today because you have other plans . If you had something better to do than win a t shirt , you wouldn't have come and booked hotel rooms for the weekend. What a joke! Good news is , your coach protected you from a beat down and possibly getting wet!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave when it rains?????

Cooperative ??? There is an actual schedule. Don't need cooperation. You say potatoe , we say forfeit. Play the scheduled game , or the next team will. Pretty simple how it works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's all move on. Awesome NCAA championship weekend and the boys got out to play too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave when it rains?????

Cooperative ??? There is an actual schedule. Don't need cooperation. You say potatoe , we say forfeit. Play the scheduled game , or the next team will. Pretty simple how it works.

Potatoe?!? Thanks Dan Quayle. You say potatoe, i say potato

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave when it rains?????

Potatoe?!? Thanks Dan Quayle. You say potatoe, i say potato

Look at the original poster spelling Merriam Webster!!

When you can't justify the behavior, go after the spelling and punctuation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If like to chime in as an annoyed Express parent. I thought Dukes packed up and left for the weekend. If I knew they would play the following morning (as originally scheduled) my son would have stayed and played. Now we look foolish . Dukes won 4. They are champs. If our team would have stayed it might have been different. As for Dukr daddy saying our coach saved us from a beating, get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is Dukes come to Maryland ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the big difference between the Dukes and any other club team? Club teams take the best that try out? Dukes does the same? Thought the weekend was filled with some great lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Difference is dukes took kids that are all ready on other clubs. Let's take best players from express smash igloo united and outlaws and play dukes. See what will happen. It's called poaching.
Let them produce a roster of players that are on that team. It will be different for every tournament they enter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
li parent here chiming in. So what? if those other teams aren't playing in the tournament than what difference does it make? kids wanted to play. I don't see what's wrong with that. Your 6th grader lost. Bid deal. Maybe Dukes should just call the team something else next time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if a player plays for another club team are unhappy or want another experience, more playing time, different coaching, whatever the excuse. If they play for the Dukes that is poaching? What about when a player plays for club team A and leaves for another team, is that poaching or are you not allowed to experience different teams? If there was no conflict with their primary team what is the issue? The Dukes program is a teaching program, based on monthly clinics, games and a depth chart. The reason you might see different players is based upon who is on the top of the depth chart and who is not. It allows the players to keep moving and making progress on the team. They are always recruiting similar to every other club team. If your coaches see another player that is talented and can take a spot on your team they will. The winning program is just as important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Difference is dukes took kids that are all ready on other clubs. Let's take best players from express smash igloo united and outlaws and play dukes. See what will happen. It's called poaching.
Let them produce a roster of players that are on that team. It will be different for every tournament they enter.

Same w FCA, Madlax and bunch of other clubs. It's the team that shows up to that tournament. Be thankful if they are the correct age and play the team on your schedule. Can't control it. Express does same thing FYI!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
li parent here chiming in. So what? if those other teams aren't playing in the tournament than what difference does it make? kids wanted to play. I don't see what's wrong with that. Your 6th grader lost. Bid deal. Maybe Dukes should just call the team something else next time...

They didn't lose. They left town!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like sour grapes to me! You are so upset that another team full of talented kids won that you need to post it on here! your PATHETIC!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I was Igloo I would be more concerned with Dukes taking Igloo A kids to beat up on their Igloo B team. Sounds like a conflict of interests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like sour grapes to me! You are so upset that another team full of talented kids won that you need to post it on here! your PATHETIC!

It's more likely that they're upset that Gonzo didn't ask their little Bobby to play for Duke's last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey those kids from igloo are getting looked at by Hopkins already so they can go wherever they want!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As opposed to what MC and 88 + 3 do. They don't take the best players from other organizations. Lol. Of course they do. MC just took a player from legacy last week. And the 88+3 guys, come on. They have been doing it for years. Those organizations give the players NO loyalty and now there is a cheaper and better alternative for the players, so why not. They have poached other organizations for years and now they are being poached and crying about it. Do the research and you will see that Dukes is a good perennial power that players should look at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey those kids from igloo are getting looked at by Hopkins already so they can go wherever they want!

Stop!!! Hopkins is not looking at any 6th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol I know this is what a father goes around saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people that are coming on here stirring the pot I can pretty much figure out exactly who you are. Don't be mad that your kid wasn't approached. Make him practice harder so maybe next time he is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like an Express parent that knew a whooping was coming for little Johnny. I bet if you check the Express roster it would change also from tournament to tournament. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't lose. They left town!

When do you ever hear of a team leaving town in the middle of a tournament? That is just ridiculous. The fact is that they could have played the game because a game was played. Weather wasn't really a factor for any of the games including the NCAA championship but MC wants everyone to think weather was the reason he told them to leave town. Some of his top players are on the depth chart and was afraid he may lose them and others in the future if he couldn't beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered

I was there. Real simple, Dukes was the best team by far. They had a perceived tough game against outlaws. Tournament organizers saw bad weather coming and asked if Dukes would play after the outlaws game. They rightfully declined, then spanked outlaws well beyond what express could ever do and said let's play per the schedule. Express saw the whooping put on outlaws and said "we outta here". Games were played Monday in no rain and slightly wet fields, at no time was the tournament schedule changed. Express dodged some embarrassment was all. Dukes would spank express (and igloo and smash and United). As an express parent you can not feel good about faking that you can't play the scheduled championship game. But in typical MC fashion a non win ain't a loss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad because my kid wasn't approached by who? Please more money grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Delusional! No way Dukes spank Express Dukes Daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's move on. Would have been a good game. Maybe another time in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered
I feel like I'm reading the Sunday comics.... All you parents are so dilusional that it's nothing but a laughable forum. The children who play the actual game at this point could care less by now what happened 2 days ago, but not the parents....
This argument between club daddy's will last almost a week, maybe even two....
I think it's time for a new hobby or a movie or anything besides fighting over who club is better then the rest...
They all do the same crap at some point so move on already...

I was there. Real simple, Dukes was the best team by far. They had a perceived tough game against outlaws. Tournament organizers saw bad weather coming and asked if Dukes would play after the outlaws game. They rightfully declined, then spanked outlaws well beyond what express could ever do and said let's play per the schedule. Express saw the whooping put on outlaws and said "we outta here". Games were played Monday in no rain and slightly wet fields, at no time was the tournament schedule changed. Express dodged some embarrassment was all. Dukes would spank express (and igloo and smash and United). As an express parent you can not feel good about faking that you can't play the scheduled championship game. But in typical MC fashion a non win ain't a loss.

Unregistered

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If dukes that good set up a play date with Maryland teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely untrue. Dukes were approached after the outlaw game. They were done for the day. While express still had another game. Still refused to play with a 2 and a half hour rest. While express would've played back to back. Not an express parent, don't like them but express was better. Dukes could never beat smash or igloo because most of their team was smash and igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered
I feel like I'm reading the Sunday comics.... All you parents are so dilusional that it's nothing but a laughable forum. The children who play the actual game at this point could care less by now what happened 2 days ago, but not the parents....
I think it's time for a new hobby or a movie or anything besides fighting over who club is better then the rest...

Unregistered

Dukes would not have sniffed a 4 goal loss to Express. And it's silly for me to even say this. But you are clearly misguided/bias/dilusional.

Dukes best "guest" players wanted to play the championship on Saturday, the majority of dukes parents wanted the game to be played on Saturday. This was Dukes leadership turning tail, not MC or Express. Dukes, you have an open invitation to stack your roster with guests and come play in LI anytime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered

Unregistered

Dukes would not have sniffed a 4 goal loss to Express. And it's silly for me to even say this. But you are clearly misguided/bias/dilusional.

Dukes best "guest" players wanted to play the championship on Saturday, the majority of dukes parents wanted the game to be played on Saturday. This was Dukes leadership turning tail, not MC or Express. Dukes, you have an open invitation to stack your roster with guests and come play in LI anytime.

Parents don't get a vote. Game scheduled for Monday. Express didn't stick around. End of story. Every other bracket played fourth game on Monday. What is so hard to understand??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered

Unregistered

Parents don't get a vote. Game scheduled for Monday. Express didn't stick around. End of story. Every other bracket played fourth game on Monday. What is so hard to understand??

Here is the bottom line. Dukes are the new guys on the block and wanted to play a TWO day tournament and get to a championship game on Monday in the first NCAA Future Stars Championship as did all of the other programs.

The team wanted to play the schedule the way the tournament directors set forth from the beginning. Express parents are trying to twist the story to convince everyone that the Duke's are bad because they have players from different teams. They are bad because they didn't want to change the schedule because MC was crying and wanted to change it into a one day tournament.

Who cares. Bottom line, that was his way of avoiding a losing situation. They should have stayed as did EVERY OTHER TEAM that entered that tournament. But its the Dukes fault. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered

Unregistered

Here is the bottom line. Dukes are the new guys on the block and wanted to play a TWO day tournament and get to a championship game on Monday in the first NCAA Future Stars Championship as did all of the other programs.

The team wanted to play the schedule the way the tournament directors set forth from the beginning. Express parents are trying to twist the story to convince everyone that the Duke's are bad because they have players from different teams. They are bad because they didn't want to change the schedule because MC was crying and wanted to change it into a one day tournament.

Who cares. Bottom line, that was his way of avoiding a losing situation. They should have stayed as did EVERY OTHER TEAM that entered that tournament. But its the Dukes fault. LOL

This is completely accurate. MC is the original guy who steals players and shows up with whoever he wants to a tournament. He walks right up to kids on fields and tries to steal them. Been doing it for years. And could care less if that spot is already filled by someone who paid him 6 months ago. He will make room !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unregistered

Unregistered

This is completely accurate. MC is the original guy who steals players and shows up with whoever he wants to a tournament. He walks right up to kids on fields and tries to steal them. Been doing it for years. And could care less if that spot is already filled by someone who paid him 6 months ago. He will make room !

So why are so many people staying with Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY ARE THE BOYS WITH EXPRESS? Because it is one of the best programs in the country. Because it has developed some of the best players in high school, college and the pro game. Because it has excellent coaches. Because it exposes its players to the best competition (training, tournaments and showcases). Just for starters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are a joke. They grab players from all over no coaching, fancy uniforms, not good. Can not play close with any top,2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are a joke. They grab players from all over no coaching, fancy uniforms, not good. Can not play close with any top,2022 teams.

I think the parent that wrote this is a joke. Why do players want to play for the dukes? because they have no coaching? Get a grip. If you really knew the coaches that come out and train those kids I would have to say you are completely clueless. They bring in top quality coaching with their Alumni players at Hopkins, Maryland, North Carolina, etc. But they are a joke. Do the research how many college players played for the Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY ARE THE BOYS WITH EXPRESS? Because it is one of the best programs in the country. Because it has developed some of the best players in high school, college and the pro game. Because it has excellent coaches. Because it exposes its players to the best competition (training, tournaments and showcases). Just for starters

So why are so many people talking about how MC screws over the paying customers and kids don't get playing time to develop?

Page 51 of 76 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard