BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 76 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is the top team in NY.

Tell that to the Onandaga Nation of NY and they'll kick your trust fund little Johnny's a$$.

In box lax yes but not in the outdoor game. They wouldn't beat any of the top LI teams. trust me I was at their training facility a couple of months ago and my kid worked out there.

No you were not there Express daddy, but nice try.

Express recruits top 12 year olds but does not cultivate the team. It wont stay on top in the long run if that's the MO.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell that to the Onandaga Nation of NY and they'll kick your trust fund little Johnny's a$$.

In box lax yes but not in the outdoor game. They wouldn't beat any of the top LI teams. trust me I was at their training facility a couple of months ago and my kid worked out there.

Express recruits top 12 year olds but does not cultivate the team. It wont stay on top in the long run if that's the MO.

If they are not cultivating s team, explain how they are playing together, having and WINNING!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing who this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are not cultivating s team, explain how they are playing together, having and WINNING!

Because only 14 play in tight games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. That's from Express parent. Coaching mediocre at best. They take 25 kids. Play the best 14 but don't cultivate the other players. It's a shame.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same thing Smash and United do... Find the bigger more advanced kids..and recruit them to come. Not about building on what you got. It's about the organization getting more wins...to win more Tshirts...to charge higher tuition and get kids to "want" to go to their training and camps... A very successful money machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you think these clubs are in it for charity ? Are you new to this or just plain stupid ? It's a business. That's why they have tryouts every year. It's fair to a kid who works hard improves and has a chance to make a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you ever seen an Express practice. I'm sure 88+2 is the same. Lots of touches, fast paced and tons of coaching. Close games, the best play. It is the same for every competitive organization I have seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Build what u got is what the town programs do and should be doing. Take the best and play the best is what clubs do , and for them , should be doing just that. If your not happy with your kids playing time , maybe he's just not that good. At least compared to the elite. Too many parents don't realize that.

Same thing Smash and United do... Find the bigger more advanced kids..and recruit them to come. Not about building on what you got. It's about the organization getting more wins...to win more Tshirts...to charge higher tuition and get kids to "want" to go to their training and camps... A very successful money machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the Dukes wanted no part of Express today and did not want to play in the championship game! All star my a@s! What are you scared of????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's is a great program! Good day of lacrosse and an awesome lax weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which tournament ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA Future Champions tournament, Express dominated, Outlaws are back to being Outlaws. Scores can be viewed in tourney machine. Fun filled weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a great program, why did they leave? Why wouldn't they have destroyed Express with their "all star" team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are not a real great program. Bringing in kids last minute from smash and igloo and all over just to win a tournament then not playing express in championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws back to being outlaws? 6th graders playing 7/8 graders 1st game. Should lose. 2nd game lost to express 8-4(guess they didn't lose by more than 8 this time like previous poster said) in a very good game. Then lose to dukes who put a team together just for this tournament with igloo and smash players and who knows who else(that organization just calls up best players they hear of and asks them to play).used to be a philly organization, not anymore. The way I see it is outlaws are getting better every week pl laying and competing against the best. I guess you don't see it that way though. By the way, express is the BEST 2022 out there on LI. Outlaws playing them only gets them better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beating Outlaws 8-4 is exactly "dominant". 12-1 is dominant. Didn't look like much competition . Dukes doesn't get better till they get older so settle down .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA Future Champions tournament, Express dominated, Outlaws are back to being Outlaws. Scores can be viewed in tourney machine. Fun filled weekend!

Why isn't express playing today? Why is dukes listed as champions ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

great program because they just take the top players from top teams. Dukes had Igloo A players and played their Igloo B team. not exactly rocket science that the team would dominate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the Dukes wanted no part of Express today and did not want to play in the championship game! All star my a@s! What are you scared of????

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about?????? Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why isn't express playing today? Why is dukes listed as champions ?

the tournament agreed to play the championship game yesterday due to weather. Dukes refused to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a great program, why did they leave? Why wouldn't they have destroyed Express with their "all star" team!

does it really matter? If Igloo A played Igloo B, what do you think the outcome would be. All star teams are for show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are not a real great program. Bringing in kids last minute from smash and igloo and all over just to win a tournament then not playing express in championship.

You are full of crap. Mind your own business and worry about your own kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wasn't a 2 day tournament ? why did express leave a day early?? afraid to get a little wet??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why did u pack up and leave?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some of best 2022 teams from the area will be playing next weekend will see who comes out on top . A lot of talented kids in this age group should be a great weekend , till then give it a rest and lets remember what this day is about !! Happy memorial day!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why didn't dukes play express yesterday? Everyone knew the weather. Tournament officials asked them to play and they said no. Stop with the 2 day tournament. Both teams were there yesterday and 1 team said yes, 1 said no. Enjoy your championship smash, I mean igloo, I mean dukes or whichever team you brought yesterday. Just remember YOU wouldn't play yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they're losing sleep. Leave it alone. Who cares. It was a pick up team of kids who went to watch the NCAA games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why didn't dukes play express yesterday? Everyone knew the weather. Tournament officials asked them to play and they said no. Stop with the 2 day tournament. Both teams were there yesterday and 1 team said yes, 1 said no. Enjoy your championship smash, I mean igloo, I mean dukes or whichever team you brought yesterday. Just remember YOU wouldn't play yesterday

Everyone else in tournament played 4 games with the last being today. Express left. Dukes is Champion on website. Sounds like your coach telling you stories!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um 32, I mean Express, game was scheduled for today. YOU got up and ran for the hills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sad thing though that all the LI TEAMS have to drive to Maryland and pay for hotels to play LI TEAMS!!! Stupid if you ask me, but it's always the same old complaint.

some of best 2022 teams from the area will be playing next weekend will see who comes out on top . A lot of talented kids in this age group should be a great weekend , till then give it a rest and lets remember what this day is about !! Happy memorial day!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for some MD A teams playing AA in this summers tournaments!
AA dad's may need to get their prescriptions filled.
Don't be so shallow to think Precious can't be beat!
Bring your sweet neck lanyards and matching warm-ups!
The white Reeboks or K-Swiss are classic too.
We get a kick out of your IROC style!
See you soon.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you soon.....

They are from Long Island , not the 80's!! Go have some crab cake and .......and .....just crab cake. Nothing else interesting from Maryland!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but those 32 kids actually play for express. Those smash and igloo and whoever else were asked to come play in this tournament.
They call anyone they hear is good. There are express kids on dukes also. Not a real team. Next time you see them it will be a whole new team. Bush league mover by a organization that used to be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you soon.....

Don't pay any attention to this idiot. Not a single A team in MD could come within 10 goals of any of the top AA teams. They are just stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but those 32 kids actually play for express. Those smash and igloo and whoever else were asked to come play in this tournament.
They call anyone they hear is good. There are express kids on dukes also. Not a real team. Next time you see them it will be a whole new team. Bush league mover by a organization that used to be good.

Just stop-please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people need to stop hating! Why such negativity? Just let the kids play, have fun and compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sad thing though that all the LI TEAMS have to drive to Maryland and pay for hotels to play LI TEAMS!!! Stupid if you ask me, but it's always the same old complaint.

So if kids switch teams in your local tourneys what happens when you come down to Maryland? Your all stars so back to their clubs? Not sure but can't wait to them face the elite 2022 Maryland teams. It may be tough for you, but please don't leave when it rains!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you soon.....

Lime green dad, go back there trolling the Maryland 2022 forum. No chance in [lacrosse] your A team does anything against AA and elite teams anywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United is a very good team, actually better than smash . Outlaws had a food game with United. Score was close. Express was tough team especially defense team. Outlaws is starting to come up the brackets . They are playing in higher brackets this year to give them a taste of real competition. Express dominated outlaws at scrimmage and blatant tournament . However they held their own this weekend . Kids did not play as best as could have . Mistakes made, there are some talented kids on outlaws this year , will see how they hold up. Think as the season unfolds they will get better. Some bigger new kids that show potential. Think if those kids given a chance they can get there with time . Don't leave outlaws yet out if the A bracket , may surprise you.

Page 50 of 76 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard