BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 86 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every post I post is in response to one of you jerks who can not get over it. He wrote some bad emails he gets upset when you leave his program. Sounds like he cares.

1. So if someone has their own opinion about Madlax that differs from yours, that means the guy is a jerk?

2. He wrote that the kid's Madlax teammates hate him now (what kind of adult writes that?) He said he would tell his future HS coach how terrible the kid and family are. He said he would tell college coaches how awful they are.

Not really sure he sounds like he cares. Unless you are giving him money.

Look at his recruiting service. He actually charges people to talk to college coaches. That's not what I call caring.

That fact that you brought up the recruiting service shows you are so far out of the loop with what goes on with Madlax. That is for kids not on a Madlax team that what to pay for Madlax to help with connections and phone calls. If you play for Madlax they will call and help you with anything you need when it comes to the college process for no extra charge.

And as stated the kid from the Deadspin article was playing for Madlax for free. Say it again because everyone talks about how much Madlax cost. So the kid playing for free quits in the middle of the night and does not answer a phone call. And he can not be mad at all. He and everyone knows he went to far. But we can agree he was at least slightly provoke to act this way.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have personal experience from 2015 when my son left the club. What would be the point of providing proof of the emails and texts? So you can call me a "jerk" for having the audacity to expose Cabell for what he is? No thanks. All I can say is caveat emptor.

So what we can confirm is he acts up when the kid quits and leaves his program. So if all these people are leaving why do they care if he is mad at them. If your son is being recruited they will call and talk to his present day coach not any coach he used to play for. So if he stats he thinks you are making a mistake and this new program you are going to is worse then his. I would assume he would think that. But I will never get over everyone's fear of a bad email. With all this effort and anger towards him you would of thought he beat the kids with a stick or touched them in their bathing suit area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That one is never going to die....Maddux screwed the pooch on that one and he can never take it back.

Our son was on that team and we know that family all too well. No class to not call or note to Maddox that they were changing teams in the middle of the annual cycle, which was unusual considering annual tryouts were in early fall then. It was also he week before the summer season. No phone call, no email and no responses to multiple emails and messages over several weeks. Madlax practiced at the field where that kid went to school. This narrative is horrendously whitewashed. Maddox was a petulant child and he is a jerk. But the parents on the other side were diabolical and self serving. Maddox had scholarshipped the club fees for that kid for years and lined him up with showcase invites. As a parent, I think the least people can do is be forthright and honest with people and teach the same to their kids. Here, that was not the case. This just as easily could have been and still could be a deadspin article about the worst lacrosse parents in the world as it was one about the worst of all lacrosse club owners.

Thank you for this post. I hope others read and spread this side of the story out to all the parents that are only hearing the one side of this old crappy overblown story.

The fact that the parents were terrible does not justify the behavior of the club owner. People pay him thousands of dollars a year. Everyone knows both sides of the story. It doesn't make his actions justified. Also, everyone knows this was not an isolated incident. You are obviously on some crusade to get people back to madlax, but sometimes there's no fixing things. You can't just tell people to ignore the past. It happened. And there are better options out there where dealing with Cabell is not part of the deal.

Can you please show some proof of his evil behavior in the year of 2015 or 2016 thank you.

Like throwing a temper tantrum because his team was not in 2020 elite and to punish the league, withdrew his team? Only thing that did was to further fuel the fire and hurt the kids. The team would not have been able to compete and the were given a chance for a play in and bagged on the game.

His 2020 team did not play HOCO but they did play the same amount of games he would of played if he played in HOCO and they played elite teams and some AA teams. He can be slightly a baby when he does not get his way. But he does care about the kids and there success. The 2020 Capital team got what they paid for. They played 8 or so games with Elite teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only elite team they played was looneys and they got beat like 16-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is going to have a different level of tolerance for CM's behavior on and off the field. If yours is one of acceptance and it's OK that he threatened the kid and his future, fine. It's your kid, you're the parent, continue to play Madlax.

Some of us don't agree with what CM did. Period. Regardless of if the kid was on scholarship, got introduced to Landon because of CM, etc. etc.

At the end of the day, there are other quality clubs in the area now that kids can chose to join and compete at a very high level. Some of us don't care if there is one VA super Elite club team; cause at the end of the day college coaches don't give a damn either. If your kids a D1 level talent, he will be found whether he plays for Madlax, VLC, Blackwolf, NL, Cavs, etc. etc.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is this Cabell or his wife answering all these posts. Do you have any idea how big of a tool you look?

If you are not Cabell or his wife, why do you seem so personally offended? You or your husband are a terrible human being. All the begging and pleading and bitching and moaning you(he) do(es) here will never change who you(or your husband) are at your(his) core.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read the Deadspin article, and my take on it as someone not close to it is the parents lacked class and common decency. The tone escalated when the Madlax guy didn't get repeated messages returned and the team was having practices for the summer season that was close to arriving. It starts as more like are you ok, then please make practice it is important for you to manage your schedule with school and sports and then nothing. Then the parents chime in later after they bolted their kid over to a rival team right before the season starts, but were too busy with work, etc. to return a call or email. That is nonsense. It sounds like they had some time to manage the exit logistics and enroll the kid in another club. The kid could have been taught some manners to write a letter or email to the coach thanking him for the past support, scholarship, coaching and say he had decided to move on to another club. My kid can play for whatever team he wants me to pay for, but he is always going to thank a coach at the end of a season and would also notice a coach if he was planning to stop playing the sport or wanted to leave the organization. Common decency demands that. I see a lot of very entitled parents and kids walking about in this sport, so these parents are likely just more typical than awful. But there is no excuse for how badly they managed this. The club coach should not be hearing via rumors or from the kids' friends second hand that he bailed for another team. This does not excuse how he articulated it, but I do see why he went from being a positive referral to college coaches to a negative reference. Frankly, I'm shocked a high profile college coach recruited a kid from this family after reading and knowing this. That is pretty negative for me to add, but I am a bit non plussed by this article just being seen as a bad guy on the club lacrosse side. The parents here were culpable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is this Cabell or his wife answering all these posts. Do you have any idea how big of a tool you look?

If you are not Cabell or his wife, why do you seem so personally offended? You or your husband are a terrible human being. All the begging and pleading and bitching and moaning you(he) do(es) here will never change who you(or your husband) are at your(his) core.

This all coming from a guy you never misses a chance to bash this club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's make a list of all the good things Madlax has and does. Here is a hint it out ways some angry exit emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post, Madlax apologist. I like how you glossed over threats by an adult towards a kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post, Madlax apologist. I like how you glossed over threats by an adult towards a kid.

Just trying to balance out your campaign to kill a club that cut your son or wrote you a bad email. And you can never tell me one of these two things are not true. You would not put this kind of effort to bring up a 4 year old story this much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just trying to balance out your campaign to kill a club that cut your son or wrote you a bad email. And you can never tell me one of these two things are not true. You would not put this kind of effort to bring up a 4 year old story this much.

Does the Madlax owner pay you for every sad apology post? Or for every misspelled word/grammatically incorrect post?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the Madlax owner pay you for every sad apology post? Or for every misspelled word/grammatically incorrect post?

So answer my questions and I might stop posting back to your crap. Did your son get cut from Madlax or did he write you a not nice email when you left the club? It has to be one of the two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is that several of the Madlax 2020's are going to try out for other clubs (HOCO elite). Any "stud" in the NOVA/MD region isn't going to even consider Madlax 2020, just the opposite. The exodus will only gain speed as the results (losses) from the summer tournaments pile up if Madlax 2020 try's to compete in the same tournament division as the HOCO 2020 elite teams and other top national 2020 teams play in. Madlax 2020 should just come to terms with the fact that they're a good AA team and they should have played so this spring in the HOCO league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is that several of the Madlax 2020's are going to try out for other clubs (HOCO elite). Any "stud" in the NOVA/MD region isn't going to even consider Madlax 2020, just the opposite. The exodus will only gain speed as the results (losses) from the summer tournaments pile up if Madlax 2020 try's to compete in the same tournament division as the HOCO 2020 elite teams and other top national 2020 teams play in. Madlax 2020 should just come to terms with the fact that they're a good AA team and they should have played so this spring in the HOCO league.

Well we will see and tell me again how you do not have a agenda to kill Madlax? And if they are going to HOCO a team in Maryland it says more about the over level of NOVA clubs. But that is cool just keep spreading out, [lacrosse] lets start 3 more 2020 clubs in NOVA. Then we can have 9 A level teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think people are out to "kill" Madlax, they and their sons are just choosing to play for other clubs. I wouldn't take it so personally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have an agenda to kill Madlax. Its just a reality check that if a NOVA/MD 2020 player isn't already on a HOCO elite 2020 team and they'd like to compete at the highest level, play in the top summer tournament divisions, they're not going to consider Madlax. If there are Madlax 2020 players that do want to play at the highest level they'll need to jump to a HOCO elite 2020 team this summer during tryouts.There are plenty of kids that are looking for a great lacrosse experience with their friends to learn the game and Madlax is still a great choice. Kinda hard to defend Madlax's record in HOCO spring play across all of their teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have an agenda to kill Madlax. Its just a reality check that if a NOVA/MD 2020 player isn't already on a HOCO elite 2020 team and they'd like to compete at the highest level, play in the top summer tournament divisions, they're not going to consider Madlax. If there are Madlax 2020 players that do want to play at the highest level they'll need to jump to a HOCO elite 2020 team this summer during tryouts.There are plenty of kids that are looking for a great lacrosse experience with their friends to learn the game and Madlax is still a great choice. Kinda hard to defend Madlax's record in HOCO spring play across all of their teams.

My very special and exceptional in every way son will be trying out for Madlax.

Seriously. They're 8th graders. Find yourself a hobby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you wear a tin hat? Or do you see bushes moving in the backyard?

Seriously, you think people are trying to "destroy" a certain club? When you insult other clubs in a weird attempt to defend this owner, do you see other posts using words like "don't try to destroy club X"?

You need medication.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid could have been taught some manners to write a letter or email to the coach thanking him for the past support, scholarship, coaching and say he had decided to move on to another club.

I almost laughed, but it's too sad. When I read this sentence I realized you have never dealt with Cabell Maddux in this type of situation. Because this is exactly the way I thought we should handle it. My son gave more than ample notice, wrote the gracious thank you note, tried to call Cabell numerous times and talk to him, man to man. You are completely misinformed about the way this man conducts himself as a coach, mentor, businessman if he doesn't get his way. The information in the deadspin article is only ONE of MANY stories. I have a story that is arguably worse than the deadspin story, but I am a private person, my son is a private person, and the lacrosse community in Northern Virginia is too small. I am not going to share or leak it to the press. My son and I have moved on, as most people do. As I'm sure the boy in the deadspin article has done. We are absolutely fine. But that doesn't mean you get to rewrite history by blaming the boy for Cabell's mind-blowingly unethical behavior. And it doesn't mean I'm going to look the other way and change the subject when people ask me about Madlax. Wrong is wrong. Sending nasty emails is the least of Cabell's behavioral problems. He is such a small person, and he is so utterly lacking in integrity that he cared about one thing and one thing only in our experience -- listing my son's name on his website as a D1 recruit. When he saw that wasn't going to happen, despite all of his pathetic attempts to hold my son hostage to the program, he tried to destroy my son's chances of being recruited. And this is a guy who coached my son for years and who my son looked up to. If you think a 14/15 year old boy's heart can't be broken when he realizes his mentor is a sham you are wrong. If Maddux's business fails he will have no one but himself to thank or blame. And Cabell, if this is you on this website, you called me a "liar" but in fact you are the liar. You know who I am and yeah, you broke his heart but he is so much better now. In fact he is golden.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for noting that. I too feel that the kid and family in the Deadspin article did not represent themselves with class. Your son tried and I am sorry for the negative experience. It's a shame there are so many bad adults in this sport. The Crabs owner and the Blackwolf guy are also just bad self interested people. Shame this sport has reduced to their influences.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the "yeah the Madlax guy is bad, but I'm telling you the Crabs and Blackwolf guys are bad, too".

That is a pathetic deflection. It is amazing how you and others continue to blame the kid and family. Nothing can justify what that owner has done to them and many other people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid could have been taught some manners to write a letter or email to the coach thanking him for the past support, scholarship, coaching and say he had decided to move on to another club.

I almost laughed, but it's too sad. When I read this sentence I realized you have never dealt with Cabell Maddux in this type of situation. Because this is exactly the way I thought we should handle it. My son gave more than ample notice, wrote the gracious thank you note, tried to call Cabell numerous times and talk to him, man to man. You are completely misinformed about the way this man conducts himself as a coach, mentor, businessman if he doesn't get his way. The information in the deadspin article is only ONE of MANY stories. I have a story that is arguably worse than the deadspin story, but I am a private person, my son is a private person, and the lacrosse community in Northern Virginia is too small. I am not going to share or leak it to the press. My son and I have moved on, as most people do. As I'm sure the boy in the deadspin article has done. We are absolutely fine. But that doesn't mean you get to rewrite history by blaming the boy for Cabell's mind-blowingly unethical behavior. And it doesn't mean I'm going to look the other way and change the subject when people ask me about Madlax. Wrong is wrong. Sending nasty emails is the least of Cabell's behavioral problems. He is such a small person, and he is so utterly lacking in integrity that he cared about one thing and one thing only in our experience -- listing my son's name on his website as a D1 recruit. When he saw that wasn't going to happen, despite all of his pathetic attempts to hold my son hostage to the program, he tried to destroy my son's chances of being recruited. And this is a guy who coached my son for years and who my son looked up to. If you think a 14/15 year old boy's heart can't be broken when he realizes his mentor is a sham you are wrong. If Maddux's business fails he will have no one but himself to thank or blame. And Cabell, if this is you on this website, you called me a "liar" but in fact you are the liar. You know who I am and yeah, you broke his heart but he is so much better now. In fact he is golden.

So was your son beat out by another Face off kid, Or did they ask your son to play long pole or short stick midd. So you where leaving the club you wrote your good bye email. Did you want him to write you a love letter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cabell was McLernan's (Crabs) protege. He learned from perhaps the biggest [lacrosse] in youth lacrosse. Enough said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cabell was McLernan's (Crabs) protege. He learned from perhaps the biggest [lacrosse] in youth lacrosse. Enough said.

Wrong. Cabell has never been associated with the Crabs guy. The Madlax owner has been a jerk since birth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the "yeah the Madlax guy is bad, but I'm telling you the Crabs and Blackwolf guys are bad, too".

That is a pathetic deflection. It is amazing how you and others continue to blame the kid and family. Nothing can justify what that owner has done to them and many other people.

Once again he wrote mean emails this is all. Just move your mouse up to the word or the picture of the little trash can and hit delete. Man that was so hard to move on from those evil emails he wrote you. There are real problems in the world and people doing real bad things to people, a angry email because you left his club are very very low on this list of bad things in the world. So if you want to warn people about Madlax at least tell the truth. You will play with very good players and play in very good tournaments with very good coaches. If the owner thinks you are a great player and you leave his club for a dumb reason in his mind. He will write you a email asking why and telling you his thoughts on you leaving. This is all, nothing else bad will happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it is not just a mean email.

1. He threatens a kid and his parents in multiple ways. Threatens. That is not just a mean email.

2. He's done it to dozens of families over the years.

3. Nobody else would threaten a family because they decided to leave. Nobody.

4. He has some good coaches, players, and they play in good tournaments. Nobody has said otherwise.

5. There are other clubs, however, that have great coaches, great players and play in great tournaments. And you don't have to give your money to a guy who acts like an infant on the field and a psycho when you "upset him".

6. Those are also clubs that have better recruiting success and are 30% cheaper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No, it is not just a mean email.

1. He threatens a kid and his parents in multiple ways. Threatens. That is not just a mean email.

4. He has some good coaches, players, and they play in good tournaments. Nobody has said otherwise.

5. There are other clubs, however, that have great coaches, great players and play in great tournaments. And you don't have to give your money to a guy who acts like an infant on the field and a psycho when you "upset him".

6. Those are also clubs that have better recruiting success and are 30% cheaper. [/quote

Well can anyone document if anything ever happened from this evil threats. If not hitting the little trash can solves this horrible problem you bring up every other day.
Also you got your way starting this summer he is no longer coaching a team full time. All the summer teams will have a HC and he will just be helping out with all teams. So I think he is a slow learner but he has realized he should step back from coaching a team full time. The point I do not get is it takes someone a little crazy to build something as large and great as Madlax. But this crazy does come out when someone leaves. He has a issue with getting the last word. But if we all hated everyone who needed to get the last word most of us would be divorced.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"But if we all hated everyone who needed to get the last word most of us would be divorced."

perfect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think he is not going to be the defacto coach for his sons' teams, I have a bridge to sell you.

I noticed you stopped talking about other clubs and daddy ball. Must be because Madlax now has TWO teams where a dad coaches his son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think he is not going to be the defacto coach for his sons' teams, I have a bridge to sell you.

I noticed you stopped talking about other clubs and daddy ball. Must be because Madlax now has TWO teams where a dad coaches his son.

Is there a dad coaching other then CM. Must be on the younger teams. Which one which coach? And he is not the HC of his sons team anymore but I am sure he will be hovering lol. I agree he should not be coaching his sons. But I am sure its not a big deal yet because they are young and both pretty darn good. As for other clubs what is there to talk about with them. VLC and Blackwolf are the only ones in the Nova area to talk about worth while. And VLC has weaker young team then Madlax. And Blackwolf still only has what 3 or 4 teams I think its 3 but the website once again tells you nothing about the club. Brilliant marketing I must say on there part. Do not call us we will call you. We are so good we do not need to let those little people know who plays on our teams and where our team is playing. Lets compare VLC 2017,2018,2019 and 2020 teams after this summer and we can see which club is the King of NOVA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok I did my research, There is a dad coaching the 2022 team this summer. This Dad does have a impressive resume of coaching. But I would be wrong to say its cool for him to coach. Dads should not be coaching there sons in travel ball. But on paper there is still only one dad coaching his sons team. The owner is no longer HC of his sons team. Back to the Dad coach I am guessing this will not cause to much trouble his son is really good. So parents should not be to upset with him getting tons of playing time. They are also in 6th grade I would say the oldest grade a dad should coach his son, if he must do it. So hoping this is the last time this dad coaches his son for Madlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Translation:

"It is wrong for dads to coach their sons in club ball. If you see a dad coaching his son on your club team, run away.

Unless it's Madlax."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Translation:

"It is wrong for dads to coach their sons in club ball. If you see a dad coaching his son on your club team, run away.

Unless it's Madlax."

No I agree its not good and if he does coach more then this summer his son its not cool. I agree its not good. But the good thing about us paying so much is if the parents on the team do not like it he will change it. Like you all say he is all about the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax spring:

2020 - didn't play in HoCo

2021 - 2-4 (playoff game result unknown)

2022 - 3-3 (playoff game result unknown)

2023 - 1-4 (1 regular season game and playoff game result unknown)

2024 - 8-0

Club result: 14-11 (56% winning percentage)

Club result without 2024: 6-11 (35% winning percentage)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post another NOVA club with better results and there level of play. Don't worry I will wait!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Va and MD teams need a goalie. I promise you they will both have great talent. We just had no goalies show up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you seen Madlax's MD and VA teams? Why would you subject anyone's son to playing on one of those teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you seen Madlax's MD and VA teams? Why would you subject anyone's son to playing on one of those teams?

You mean the 2019 Va team that lost to the top VLC team by one goal. And really the Va team has a goalie the Maryland team does have one yet. Or are you talking about the 2019 VA and MD teams that have a better summer schedule of tournaments then the Cavs,Battlelax,VELL,and 3d. So Madlax 2nd teams have better summer tournaments to play in then all the other NOVA clubs not named VLC and Blackwolf.
And if you notice Madlax has corrected the younger ages they have gone to a 2 team per grade model. So with 2020 and below they will only have 2 not 3 teams per grade. So in theory the 2nd teams at the young ages will be playing at a better level for sure this summer. Madlax 2nd teams are still a better option then these 4 or 5 other NOVA crap clubs that you feel good about being on because they only have one team and play in crap tournaments so you think you are playing top level lacrosse. Like I have said there are 3 clubs in VA and if you do not play on the those top three teams you should go to the Madlax 2 teams. Because you play in way better tournaments and you have the chance to work your way up to the top Madlax team. Which I have seen several times. And heck the great Blackwolf team has players that where at one time on a Madlax 2nd team. So let me say beat this dead horse. There are 3 teams VLC, Blackwolf and Madlax in NOVA and after this 3 the clear 4th best option is a Madlax 2nd team. Sorry to hurt anyones feelings but based on skill of the teams and clearly better tournaments these are the best option for any kid 8th grade to 11th hands down. So if you want to spend the same amount of time and hotel money to play on these other crap NOVA options go ahead enjoy your 3 or 4 hundred dollar savings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No, it is not just a mean email.

6. Those are also clubs that have better recruiting success and are 30% cheaper. [/quote

Well can anyone document if anything ever happened from this evil threats. If not hitting the little trash can solves this horrible problem you bring up every other day.
Also you got your way starting this summer he is no longer coaching a team full time. All the summer teams will have a HC and he will just be helping out with all teams. So I think he is a slow learner but he has realized he should step back from coaching a team full time. The point I do not get is it takes someone a little crazy to build something as large and great as Madlax. But this crazy does come out when someone leaves. He has a issue with getting the last word. But if we all hated everyone who needed to get the last word most of us would be divorced.

He usually doesnt coach in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 86 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard