BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every B team at YJ would beat A teams at elevate now

cat fight....grrrr

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2019 not sure but think YJ b team may struggle and lost some good talent to liberty
2020 would be close, YJ b lost some good players to elevate.
2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

Should see soon enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2019 not sure but think YJ b team may struggle and lost some good talent to liberty
2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

I get it..you are just guessing here, but how could anyone possibly know how three different age groups match up against other programs without having played a tournament yet?...either you are an Elevated devotee or really clued in to Girls travel lax...wow
Should see soon enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ B did not lose any good players to elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares, get a life

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Elevate is about about one thing, money. It was a great program 3 or 4 years ago. Once he realized that there are plenty of $uckers out there that will pay for everything, it was over. Greed is good ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Elevate is about about one thing, money. It was a great program 3 or 4 years ago. Once he realized that there are plenty of $uckers out there that will pay for everything, it was over. Greed is good ?

Same can be said for every program!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true. This program has fallen very fast. Not sure if it is just b/c of that but they are not what they used to be. Greed is good..... for DK at least!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are all the reasons why we left last year and I suggest you do the same next year elevate is Sooo not what it used to be

What club did you move to?

We and several others moved to TG. What a difference. I know others left for Liberty and they seem quite happy there as well. The entire experience for us has just been so positive, something we cant say about Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are all the reasons why we left last year and I suggest you do the same next year elevate is Sooo not what it used to be

We and several others moved to TG. What a difference. I know others left for Liberty and they seem quite happy there as well. The entire experience for us has just been so positive, something we cant say about Elevate.

Weren't good enough for one of YJ 8 teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why make such a douchy comment? They left a program and are happy where they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why make such a douchy comment? They left a program and are happy where they are.

Because Dave and his group of buddies make a practice of making nasty comments about the kids and the parents of the kids they decide they don't like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't even say the comment but you keep on bashing elevate. Maybe that's why they said the comment. If you are happy where you went there is no reason to keep on bashing another club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ill be nice and just say, stay away from Elevate, trust me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

Should see soon enough

Wow, that means Elevate should be able to run with the top MD clubs. I can't wait to see them surprise M&D, Heros or Sky Walkers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

Should see soon enough

Wow, that means Elevate should be able to run with the top MD clubs. I can't wait to see them surprise M&D, Heros or Sky Walkers.

You do realize that he was comparing Elevate to the YJ B team, not A? Elevate can not compete with M&D at any of the ages listed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Stop living through your kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

The 2019, 2020 and 2021 teams from what I saw - get to prove themselves at Lax For The Cure. Specially 2019 and 2021 teams - they get to play Heros.
Should see soon enough

You do realize that he was comparing Elevate to the YJ B team, not A? Elevate can not compete with M&D at any of the ages listed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

The 2019, 2020 and 2021 teams from what I saw - get to prove themselves at Lax For The Cure. Specially 2019 and 2021 teams - they get to play Heros.
Should see soon enough

Heros 2021 is not all that good but I would be surprised if Elevate can hang with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

Should see soon enough

Not many programs can compete with M&D. But, against the other Maryland clubs - Elevate will do well. Those age groups listed above will play a few of the lesser Maryland clubs at Lax for the cure later in June.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021advantage elevate
2022 no clue

Should see soon enough

Heros 2021 is not all that good but I would be surprised if Elevate can hang with them.

Elevate 2021 has them on the schedule for pool play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for the record - Elevate 2018 A beat M & D Black at Disney last fall

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has THE BEST group of parents around. No politics, no BS. Our girls have more fun than any club around. We may not always win but there is more to life and lacrosse than winning. Alot of life lessons have been learned under DK. All of them invaluable to our daughters. He is more than a coach to our girls. How many YJ can say that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The committed players did not go to Disney last fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not True. Most of M & D had committed armbands on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has THE BEST group of parents around. No politics, no BS. Our girls have more fun than any club around. We may not always win but there is more to life and lacrosse than winning. Alot of life lessons have been learned under DK. All of them invaluable to our daughters. He is more than a coach to our girls. How many YJ can say that

Wow, I can hear your lips smacking on Dave's [lacrosse] from here. Make sure you tell him you wrote that for him - maybe you'll get a 2% discount at the next training session.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you say that they are the best? Are you comparing them to all clubs or just YJ? What makes them the best parents of a girls youth lacrosse clubs? That is an interesting statement you made?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you say that they are the best? Are you comparing them to all clubs or just YJ? What makes them the best parents of a girls youth lacrosse clubs? That is an interesting statement you made?

No politics and provides invaluable life lessons? Would you mind sharing some examples of those life lessons he provides that have impacted your daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I think elevate has the worst group of parents around that's one of the reasons we left coach k was a liar and cheat and the parents I met were very clicky and unfriendly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is one YJ parent who can say that, plus we win. Not all the YJ parents are happy, or even nice, and not all are happily situated on their teams, but that's true of all clubs and definitely true for Elevate as I know several kids/parents struggling with issues over there. Whatever, if you find a club where your happy, stay. If you find a club where you are not happy, leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost everybody beat that M&D team last fall. That was realistically an M&D red team with a handful of uncommitted black players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost everybody beat that M&D team last fall. That was realistically an M&D red team with a handful of uncommitted black players.

Don't ruin Elevate's signature win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. There were many committed players on that M&D team (all wearing the arm bands)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, put down the kool aid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does team elevate have a 2023 team goikg to Neylat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares?..maybe 20 people all total who give a crap if Elevate sending a 2023 team

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
who cares?..maybe 20 people all total who give a crap if Elevate sending a 2023 team

Looks like you are one of the "20"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess would be NO because last time Elevate went up there they beat every team in every age group by 10 goals so I would doubt they would send teams back to a non competitive tournament. I doubt they would want to waste parents money and kids time with playing in such an event. I am not sure what anyone, even the club gets out of that. Well, maybe some pictures for their website and Facebook.

With that said, the 2018s and 2019s played in the weakest tournament in MD this weekend. I don't think either team won a game by less than 10 goals. Again, I have no clue why parents would spend money and time to even do that especially this time of year when kids in 9th and 10th grade have AP and Regents? So, while I doubt they would attend that New England tournament who knows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess would be NO because last time Elevate went up there they beat every team in every age group by 10 goals so I would doubt they would send teams back to a non competitive tournament. I doubt they would want to waste parents money and kids time with playing in such an event. I am not sure what anyone, even the club gets out of that. Well, maybe some pictures for their website and Facebook.

With that said, the 2018s and 2019s played in the weakest tournament in MD this weekend. I don't think either team won a game by less than 10 goals. Again, I have no clue why parents would spend money and time to even do that especially this time of year when kids in 9th and 10th grade have AP and Regents? So, while I doubt they would attend that New England tournament who knows.

We beat up on the top teams in MD this weekend. If Elevate is so much better than the top teams we are facing there isn't much we can do about that. The 2019 team will beat up on just about any club we face this summer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard