BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 128 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's dominated all aspects of this game. 8-3 final is not indicative of how they outplayed the Mighty Crabs at every position. Bring on team91 so we can finally find out which 2020 team is #1 in the country

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are older and that's about it. Looney's clearly the more skilled team. With their FOGO I'd say they have a real shot to beat 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why does it matter where a kid is from?
you idiots will look for anything to try and trash the Crabs. "

People don't need to "try" and trash the SCABS as they do a fine job themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs are older and that's about it. Looney's clearly the more skilled team. With their FOGO I'd say they have a real shot to beat 91.

They do not really have a chance with Crush. Look at the games they played this year - without the fogo the games were close as all of the games in the bracket. They were not dominant and had close games in which they struggled. Crush is a team that is deep and skilled beyond Looneys. Careful what you say as you may end up embarrassing yourselves by boasting the way Crabs did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush will beat Looneys and Crabs by at least 5 goals.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With that FOGO they can beat anyone including Crush. Without the FOGO they can't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Looneys gets a lead...they play the whole team.
Scores are not reflective of talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With that FOGO they can beat anyone including Crush. Without the FOGO they can't.

With the fogo, they still can not be Crush. Hopefully the two will schedule a game soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Looney's 2020, top team in the area bar down!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't you have homework?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't you have homework?
. I doubt he has any but I would guess all the 16 year old 8th graders on Crabs have homework. Maybe fat [lacrosse] Ryan helps them with their homework, providing another opportunity to belittle and curse at his players. Seems Crab parents/fan really hate when another club gets positive recognition. Oops, that rightCrabs never gets any positive recognition, given how they operate and how their leader handles the pis*y club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School is almost out. Summer is around the corner. Bout that time for the annual right of passage for Baltimore club lacrosse teams - reclassing!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many 2020's moving down to 2021's for tournaments this spring/summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole team is reclassing because nothing on this earth is more important than the exhalted HOCO elite trophy, and they want another shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. Even Crabs own tournaments say that if you are reclassing you have to play for the grade you just finished. And unlike last year, there are no current 7th graders playing on the 8th grade team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. Even Crabs own tournaments say that if you are reclassing you have to play for the grade you just finished. And unlike last year, there are no current 7th graders playing on the 8th grade team.

don't bank on it! last year multiple 2019 players came down and played with the 2020 team at Beach Lax, and yes!, they were 8th graders who played 2019 and decided to repeat 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does it say that about the school year you just finished for Crabs lacrosse tournaments? I don't believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does it say that about the school year you just finished for Crabs lacrosse tournaments? I don't believe it.

Written plain as day when you go to register your son for one of the tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post the rules as they appear on the Crabs website. My child was registered through the team. I'd be curious what it says.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just registered for a crabs tournament and it said if you just finished 9th grade you and are repeating 9th grade you can't play in 2020 division. It didn't say anything about restrictions on people repeating 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just registered for a crabs tournament and it said if you just finished 9th grade you and are repeating 9th grade you can't play in 2020 division. It didn't say anything about restrictions on people repeating 8th grade. [/quote

High school leagues only let you play 4 years of a high school sport. So the popular and not disruptive 'standard strategy' is to repeat 8th grade to be old for the class. Constructive denial and a ruse to beard the problem. Typical Ryan McClernan arrogant idiotic way of doing his business as usual. In his own mind, this is running a tournament that doesn't allow holdbacks on grade based teams. Just pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sound more like the fat crabs way of doing things. Born cheater....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why can't Ryan McClernan FOR ONCE get his head out of the sand and either:

1. Put an age limit for 2020s and other grade based teams.
2. Not even bother with the repeat 9th grade condition...nobody gaming the reclass strategy is repeating 9th grade.

Of all the stupid things this guy has cooked up, this is transparently the weakest yet. Just admit it is a free for all or put something more than a red herring in the fine print that we can laugh at. I'm not supportive of putting private information on any child out there such as a birth date. But with a registration blocker based on age cap per grade has teeth and does not violate privacy. It's also forthright and a good thing to do. What a clown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why can't Ryan McClernan FOR ONCE get his head out of the sand and either:

1. Put an age limit for 2020s and other grade based teams.
2. Not even bother with the repeat 9th grade condition...nobody gaming the reclass strategy is repeating 9th grade.

Of all the stupid things this guy has cooked up, this is transparently the weakest yet. Just admit it is a free for all or put something more than a red herring in the fine print that we can laugh at. I'm not supportive of putting private information on any child out there such as a birth date. But with a registration blocker based on age cap per grade has teeth and does not violate privacy. It's also forthright and a good thing to do. What a clown.

You mean the kind that takes the parents word for what day and year the kid was born. The parent is told where and what to sign up for by the coach. They will just add a year to the birthday not hard to fix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the language:

"As parent/guardian, of this player, I am attesting that my son is registered in the correct division for this tournament. Realizing players may play up, but never down, I understand that my team will forfeit all games and be barred from championship round should there be an eligibility violation. The Tournament Director has not, and will not, make exceptions for players or programs attending Crab Feast and Young Guns.

2020 - If your son was in the 9th grade this spring 2016 and is repeating/reclassifying for 9th grade fall 2016, he is NOT eligible to play 2020 division."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone complain about the crabs...If you don't like what they do or their tournament rules don't play in it...that simple...oh they host the best tournaments with some of the best competition so you feel you have to be there....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone complain about the crabs...If you don't like what they do or their tournament rules don't play in it...that simple...oh they host the best tournaments with some of the best competition so you feel you have to be there....

people complain because they have kids who should be sophmores in high school playing against 8th graders! though, they still aren't the best team in their age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So clearly there are kids reclaissifying on another team in the tournament that fat crab doesn't want his vaunted 2020 to have to play. He is a piece of work that rolly Polly red faced clown....

No surprise there is no language like that for the 8th grade team....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any time a poster here needs to resort to referencing the guy's weight, you know the post is worthless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club owner decides what tournaments teams play in. If I had my choice I wouldn't do anything to put money in his pocket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any time a poster here needs to resort to referencing the guy's weight, you know the post is worthless.

But when you watch him on the sidelines during a game it is both comical and sickening. He carries on like a mad man, screaming and yelling at his players, throwing his had on the ground. The sad part is what he says to his players during a game, belittling them, calling them not to nice names and almost making them feel inferior.
This is no way to coach a team, but RM has a very low lacrosse IQ and this is all he knows what to do. Plus, his size/weight makes it that much easier to spot him.
I believe people call out his weight just because of what he stands for in youth lacrosse, his takes every advantage to game the system and even creates ways to game it to his advantage. I personally have no respect for this individual, regardless if his weight was 165 or 270, he is just a POS in the youth lacrosse world. This you know you have to agree with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's a bully and a bad overhang on the kids. Nobody should conduct themselves like that around a youth sport. It is deplorable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know when the under armour all American underclass team will be announced?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You type like a fat guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We passed on the Crabs tournament because the fields they use are a disgrace. Like 2.5K entry to play on a uneven field and God forbid if it rains. Then they move the finals to the private school turf fields and wish all the teams who don't make the playoff round a regretful goodbye with no money back. Our tournament director begged us to go but there are better alternatives.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We passed on the Crabs tournament because the fields they use are a disgrace. Like 2.5K entry to play on a uneven field and God forbid if it rains. Then they move the finals to the private school turf fields and wish all the teams who don't make the playoff round a regretful goodbye with no money back. Our tournament director begged us to go but there are better alternatives.

Sorry you weren't invited. To try to finish either Crab Feast or Young Guns in terms of competition and how they handled the rain last year is laughable. While the other tournaments in the area canceled the Sunday games last year, on short notice RM secured turf fields at all the Baltimore privates to play the playoffs. Obviously your team didn't make the playoffs so you are butt hurt that you didn't get your fourth game of getting your asses kicked.

Find me another tournament that is able to do what they did to allow the tournament to get completed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry you weren't invited. To try to finish either Crab Feast or Young Guns in terms of competition and how they handled the rain last year is laughable. While the other tournaments in the area canceled the Sunday games last year, on short notice RM secured turf fields at all the Baltimore privates to play the playoffs. Obviously your team didn't make the playoffs so you are butt hurt that you didn't get your fourth game of getting your asses kicked.

Find me another tournament that is able to do what they did to allow the tournament to get completed.

I am not a Crab fan at all but this sounds like them doing what is best for the tournament. This guy should not try so hard to find something wrong with the Crabs and there owner. Just wait they will do something else clearly shady any day now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a Crab fan at all but this sounds like them doing what is best for the tournament. This guy should not try so hard to find something wrong with the Crabs and there owner. Just wait they will do something else clearly shady any day now.
No one who does not play for Crabs is a fan... Those Crabs kids wear that as a badge of courage. They know how hard they work and they know how hard it is to make any of those Crabs teams... The kids accept the discontent that rubs off from disgruntled parents to their kids. Watch how parents and players react to a win or even a goal against Crabs. Its like they won the Superbowl.... Keep Hating. I think our Club will be fine....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me you did not pass on the Crabs tournament. You are full of it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We passed on the Crabs tournament because the fields they use are a disgrace. Like 2.5K entry to play on a uneven field and God forbid if it rains. Then they move the finals to the private school turf fields and wish all the teams who don't make the playoff round a regretful goodbye with no money back. Our tournament director begged us to go but there are better alternatives.

No one who does not play for Crabs is a fan... Those Crabs kids wear that as a badge of courage. They know how hard they work and they know how hard it is to make any of those Crabs teams... The kids accept the discontent that rubs off from disgruntled parents to their kids. Watch how parents and players react to a win or even a goal against Crabs. Its like they won the Superbowl.... Keep Hating. I think our Club will be fine....

[Well said. We use the vitriol and petty jealousy as a lesson as to how the world works. Great lacrosse, great players, great families and a lot of haters. The haters will always be there. The Crabs kids get it. Even take pride in it as you said. More so than the parents.)

Like Reply Quote
Page 84 of 128 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard