BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 76 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And Smash was not in the final...just to clarify.

Who knocked them out?

Their tie with Express knocked them out

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was some good match ups and then not so good. There should have been a B division. Not fair to those kids to play those top teams. It doesn't make you better to lose by 15 goals. This is the precise reason (imho) why you see a lot of these "play dates".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
united best team yesterday congrats to them .Express ,smash, igloo all equal going to be a great season. 2022 has a lot of talent for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Any thoughts on tomorrow's spring lax jam? Express, smash, United and igloo are playing. I think it will be smash and united in the final.

Congrats United
[quote=Anonymous]Any thoughts on tomorrow's spring lax jam? Express, smash, United and igloo are playing. I think it will be smash and united in the final.

Congrats United

I guess that answers that, United is #1, no?

You did not see them play - Smash, United, Express & Igloo any given Saturday. 2022 very equal. Going to be a great season.

Equal ?? All fall and spring all these teams win and lose to each other. Except ....United. Yet to loose. Top team at 2022 hands down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats United

Congrats United

You did not see them play - Smash, United, Express & Igloo any given Saturday. 2022 very equal. Going to be a great season.

Equal ?? All fall and spring all these teams win and lose to each other. Except ....United. Yet to loose. Top team at 2022 hands down.

And how many of those teams have United played this fall????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fall is over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was then .. This is now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was then .. This is now

United had a good day but they are definitely beatable.just like smash eventually was. Enjoy it whiles it lasts. Congrats to the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was surprised Outlaws Select was not there Saturday? I guess they are up to that caliber of competition!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best 2022 team where? In New [lacrosse] maybe..surely no where else..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you are how old ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The how old are u was meant for the Outlaw poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 39 why do you ask ? Is this a forum on 2022 lacrosse? If they are ducking the competition someone should call them out! Your obviously a Outlaw parent or PB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats United

Congrats United

And how many of those teams have United played this fall????

and or fall? All except Smash, who lost to all the others!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No actually a 91 parent with alittle class . I don't worry too much on other 11/12 year old kids lacrosse teams. And maybe they aren't ready yet to play some of us. Big deal. You have to come on hear and put down kids ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No actually a 91 parent with alittle class . I don't worry too much on other 11/12 year old kids lacrosse teams. And maybe they aren't ready yet to play some of us. Big deal. You have to come on hear and put down kids ??

You rally are an idiot! No one said anything about kids!! The bottom line is Outlaws want to say they are a top organization then you have to play the competition not duck it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh so the organization plays in the games ? No. You look like a fool and realize it now . Maybe like I said , they don't want to put the kids in the position to play when they aren't there yet. And I don't recall hearing or seeing on their website that they are top shelf AA. Get a life and leave the kids alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question do the Jesters have a 2022 team this year? I heard it folded .
Do you think they will get it back together next year for 2017

Yes they broke up ...think some kids went to igloo B ,Legacy and Hitmen

and Smash, fl$ and Legacy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh so the organization plays in the games ? No. You look like a fool and realize it now . Maybe like I said , they don't want to put the kids in the position to play when they aren't there yet. And I don't recall hearing or seeing on their website that they are top shelf AA. Get a life and leave the kids alone.

If you talk to ANY Outlaw parent they swear that their team is the best and can hang with the best of the best. BUT when in reality they only enter out of state tournaments that they play a bunch of B teams and kill them. PATHETIC! not the kids the organization!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it bothers you that other parents think their kids team is good ? Don't you have more important things to worry about ? Or do you need that self assurance ? Wait a few short years and tell me if it matters that your son is on the "best" team.. Because the Organization doesn't care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you talk to ANY Outlaw parent they swear that their team is the best and can hang with the best of the best. BUT when in reality they only enter out of state tournaments that they play a bunch of B teams and kill them. PATHETIC! not the kids the organization!

It's a shame. Town teams beat them as well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more of a shame is that PB is a complete A Hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more of a shame is that PB is a complete A Hole.

Wow. Great way to speak about 11 and 12 year old boys. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certainly we can talk about something else other then bashing the 12 yr old Outlaws. Are we adults here ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question do the Jesters have a 2022 team this year? I heard it folded .
Do you think they will get it back together next year for 2017

Yes they broke up ...think some kids went to igloo B ,Legacy and Hitmen

and Smash, fl$ and Legacy!

It's a shame. They had the sweetest helmets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws is a legit B team, maybe the best B team. If you get beat by town teams and/or you aren't in the top 5 A teams In a region then inherently you are a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws SELECT team is their top tier team. They are not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they are not a bad team. The point is that they duck the top long island teams. They will beat up on B teams but cant hang with the true A teams!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you get beat by town teams and/or you aren't in the top 5 A teams In a region then inherently you are a B team.

Why cant A teams lose to town teams... would it be because town teams don't exsist as they used to. Where is it written that the threshold for A teams is top 5 in a region. Some regions may only have 2/3 and others may have 6.

To me, an A team is a team that can consistently compete with another winning team. and by compete I means stay within 4 goals.

You are explaining an A team who plays down as a B team just to get wins. A "B" team who consistently wins is not a "B" team. They are an A team.

Just like even if you are the best team in your organization you may not be an "A" team. Know what you are and play so you are competitive.

Favors no one to get blown out or blow up any one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they are not a bad team. The point is that they duck the top long island teams. They will beat up on B teams but cant hang with the true A teams!!!

Outlaws A played four fall tournaments - three on LI. They played Express three times, Igloo A once and Bandits (another top five 2022 team) once. They played one tournament in NJ that was a qualifier for [lacrosse]'s TOC and won. Who exactly have they ducked? Smash (didn't they only play in one fall tourney and a few playdays before last weekend's vacation week tourney)? United (oh wait, they played out of state twice before last weekend's tourney). Maybe they haven't beaten Express, Smash, United or Igloo A, but it doesn't look like they're ducking anyone - in fact, they seem to have played all local "A" tournaments that aren't sponsored by N I N E T Y O N E.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws A played four fall tournaments - three on LI. They played Express three times, Igloo A once and Bandits (another top five 2022 team) once. They played one tournament in NJ that was a qualifier for [lacrosse]'s TOC and won. Who exactly have they ducked? Smash (didn't they only play in one fall tourney and a few playdays before last weekend's vacation week tourney)? United (oh wait, they played out of state twice before last weekend's tourney). Maybe they haven't beaten Express, Smash, United or Igloo A, but it doesn't look like they're ducking anyone - in fact, they seem to have played all local "A" tournaments that aren't sponsored by N I N E T Y O N E.

If memory serves me correctly didn't Smash lose to Manhasset at the NXT cup last year. They must be a B team if your logic is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, trending. And CSH '22. Didn't I tell you both teams had peaked? 4-5 CSH kids on Smashed. for the most part small unathletic lax drones. skilled yes, but they are what they are. Struggling in PAL thus far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, trending. And CSH '22. Didn't I tell you both teams had peaked? 4-5 CSH kids on Smashed. for the most part small unathletic lax drones. skilled yes, but they are what they are. Struggling in PAL thus far.

Peaked at 11 or 12 years old? Really?? What a shame...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will see this weekend when CSH win Sachem shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so did CSH win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem shootout has never been a competitive tournament. Poorly run tournament by anti travel dads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bbp v Smithtown in the finals.
Don't now who won.
Though it was well run.
Anti travel not to sure it was run by
Mylacrosse. Isn't that owned by a travel team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so did CSH win

Of course not. Otherwise the CSH chest pounding dads would have already posted on here. They talk smack and never back it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem shootout has never been a competitive tournament. Poorly run tournament by anti travel dads

7 games were decided by 3 goals or less. I'd say that's a pretty competitive day. Plant of travel dads at the tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Peaked at 11 or 12 years old? Really?? What a shame...

Problem with 11 and 12 year olds is just that. They are 11 or 12.
I have seen to many unforced errors by them. Concentration is lacking sometimes with their passing and catching. No excuse for this.
And if I have seen 1.. 11 year old I have seen 10.. 11 year olds not get up for a big game. Frankly it is totally unacceptable in my world.
When will these young men start taking the game seriously as I do? Why dont they like watching film ad nauseam like me??
I have already informed just about entire team that how do they expect to go D1 with their cavalier attitude. What really boils me up is a lost. I see no remorse or agony in their face, They seem to move on with no problem and want to know which way to the playground. At this point I am not sure what to do. My screaming, yelling, threatening doesnt seem to be working!!

Page 46 of 76 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard