BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 90 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it worth it to attend Brine nationals in Virginia (July 2016) if you make the cut on Friday ??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it worth it to attend Brine nationals in Virginia (July 2016) if you make the cut on Friday ??

If they keep all the 2021 kids on the team, No. Many of the better 2020 kids did not even try out. Less than a handful,of Crush kids. Will be interesting to see how this team does this year against Maryland competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lineup for the Big 4 tournament is out: It looks like a lot of good teams.

Big 4 HHH
Express North
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
Crush
Crabs
Madlax
Upstate LC
Eclipse
3d Tri State
3d New England
BBL
24/7
Mesa Futures
WCS
Next Level
PrimeTime
C2C National
LB3 National
Palm Beach Revolution
Edge (1)
Edge (2)

Any predictions or pretournament rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is it worth it to attend Brine nationals in Virginia (July 2016) if you make the cut on Friday ??

If they keep all the 2021 kids on the team, No. Many of the better 2020 kids did not even try out. Less than a handful,of Crush kids. Will be interesting to see how this team does this year against Maryland competition.

In Maryland the better players are North of the city as well as their associated clubs. Brine tryouts in MD do not attract the top talent for some reason. Not railing on this product, just have seen that the kids who tryout and ultimately play, are not top kids across the board. Some very talented for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is it worth it to attend Brine nationals in Virginia (July 2016) if you make the cut on Friday ??

In Maryland the better players are North of the city as well as their associated clubs. Brine tryouts in MD do not attract the top talent for some reason. Not railing on this product, just have seen that the kids who tryout and ultimately play, are not top kids across the board. Some very talented for sure.

This is because it's not a recruiting event. Rising freshman are now a recruiting year. The better kids are attending recruiting events. Was not the case a few years ago. It's fun, but pretty much a very expensive waste of time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is 100% true, if your kid wants to go and is looking to just have fun then you should do it without expecting any coaches or great lacrosse for that matter ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That is 100% true, if your kid wants to go and is looking to just have fun then you should do it without expecting any coaches or great lacrosse for that matter ...

Agree 100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would be good recruiting events and or camos etc
.... to attend. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would be good recruiting events and or camos etc
.... to attend. Thanks

In order:

Showtime

Under Armour

Jake Reed

All the rest

In a the fall: Phiilly freshman showcase

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not go to any of them go to school your son wants to play for pick 3

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not go to any of them go to school your son wants to play for pick 3

I wonder if the Dad coached whose sons are trying out will be evaluating again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on Brine. Talent pool mediocre, best LI talent not buying in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The talent pool on LI is low at '20. I have two not much older and see the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean ? It's fun for the kids playing for their region with their friends from other teams , looks good on their resume , although not a recruiting event , there are coaches around. So who's not "buying" into it ?? The parents you mean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on Brine. Talent pool mediocre, best LI talent not buying in.

Was TA from Igloo running the show?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He wishes, guy pushes all his mediocre players who can't hold a 2020 jock except for the holdbacks, he should focus on 2021, he and his kids can't handle playing up at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the Farmingdale assistant coach who works for fl$? He stacked the first round with plenty of his players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the Farmingdale assistant coach who works for fl$? He stacked the first round with plenty of his players

But unlike TA was not on the field Friday night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah " talent pull at 2020 is low. " They only had the youngest kid to ever commit in 8th grade....Some of the more dominant teams in the country and talent spread around on other teams that High School coaches will be very excited about. There is no way this came from a parent. If your not a child don't be such a [lacrosse] and tell us what your boys team is so our so our 2020's can come after them when their seniors deuchebag. Unless this is from that dumb Sweet Lax moron. You need a serious reality check pal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So because one kid commits that means the '20's are strong ? That makes sense. It's a fact . Why is there only one really dominate team ? Because of the low number of very elite players. The competition is weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You still have not said where your upper class bench warmers are from that make you the talent evaluator. Just fess up your a jealous 2021 kid or 2018, 2019 bench warmer that knows a 2020 kid is gna take you ot your sons roster spot. Have you seen the Express Terps, Legacy Taz, Laxachsuetts, Crabs, Looneys, NH Tomahwks or even fl$ play ? I doubt it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Advice please - what does the center middie on your team use to faceoff and play - not fogo. Thanks very much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CEO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You still have not said where your upper class bench warmers are from that make you the talent evaluator. Just fess up your a jealous 2021 kid or 2018, 2019 bench warmer that knows a 2020 kid is gna take you ot your sons roster spot. Have you seen the Express Terps, Legacy Taz, Laxachsuetts, Crabs, Looneys, NH Tomahwks or even fl$ play ? I doubt it.

Thanks , my kids committed already so nobody is "gna" take his spot. And yes I've seen all those teams play at other ages. Like I said , not as strong. Don't get nervous. They'll have to take a few '20's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year some know it all from an older age group says some younger age group isn't that strong. Every year is about the same in terms of athletes and talent. I have a 2020 and I'm biased in my thinking that 2021 isn't that great. But I know that age group will mature and be just as good next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no, class of 20 is "weak" what are we going to do... ego driven dad now feels better about his 21 / 19 kid. Good for him. Lets move on. I'm sure there'll be the same amount of 20's signed to play in college as there were 15,16,17,18,19,20,21 and 22. Such a dumb comment... but completely transparent. he should quit his day job and open up a recruiting evaluation service as he is all knowing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks , my kids committed already so nobody is "gna" take his spot. And yes I've seen all those teams play at other ages. Like I said , not as strong. Don't get nervous. They'll have to take a few '20's
Good one, seen some 22's who are better then your precious 21's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody's nervous tough guy. Your the idiot who made such a stupid 2020 "weak" comment. Why don't you start your own showcase, I'm sure there are some suckers that would come to have you and your big "Commit" get your expert critique duechebag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, for the third time, why are certain clubs [****]? Pretty simple inquiry, No? Or am I missing something?

I have asked that multiple times too, someone did answer and it has something to do with the BOTC "board" not being happy with these clubs. So the "board" has decided that will star out their names because apparently seeing the club names here means that the BOTC is somehow endorsing those clubs. BTW, if you want to see the club names just hit the quote button and the names appear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Def. looking for a team. Any spots please post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A complete waste of time , some kids on there should not be there it has become a "favors" team ...... SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY HOME

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, for the third time, why are certain clubs [****]? Pretty simple inquiry, No? Or am I missing something?

I have asked that multiple times too, someone did answer and it has something to do with the BOTC "board" not being happy with these clubs. So the "board" has decided that will star out their names because apparently seeing the club names here means that the BOTC is somehow endorsing those clubs. BTW, if you want to see the club names just hit the quote button and the names appear

There are five pages of topic heading off of the main forum, including from the time before the team name was banned. That may give you some insight to the way the club operates.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry, not following. I assume you are talking about ninety-one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes because they do not pay for advertisement on BOTC.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Yes because they do not pay for advertisement on BOTC.

For your information, Clueless, they did pay for advertising on BOTC.. We refunded their money and sent them packing.. Maybe you are so far out of the loop that you have absolutely no clue BUT the truth is that BOTC sent them on their way... AND we hear that they are not doing too well!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The divisions for Crabfeast 2020 AA are released!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is For The Love of ____ exiled also?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what teams are playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is For The Love of ____ exiled also?

this one I don't understand

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what teams are playing?

Blue
Eclipse
FCA
Leading edge
VLC

Red
HHH
Looneys
NH Tomahawks
Team Igloos

Yellow