BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 73 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 20
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how when it was WP getting the tshirt it was a big deal but now that it's someone else they make the comment about getting our tshirt. You parents are a disgrace they are 9-10 yo be happy for them and not jealous.
no one is jealous, disappointed maybe, but not jealous. However, you reap what you sow. For 2 years the haters have shot down 7-8 year old boys for playing a sport that they love and for winning. It doesn't feel good, does it? As for disgrace, I think Taz has certainly cornered that market. Between a parent getting thrown off the field 2 minutes into the game and being told "keep walking" in front of his son and 40 other kids, or not playing a full team of 9-10 year olds, allowing 10 to sit on the bench for 4th grade bragging rights..... One thing is for sure, nothing "shameful" in losing as someone put it in an earlier post. The fact that someone said that makes me question how your brain works. It builds character, it builds respect. That may be the one thing the pack was lacking. Congratulatons is certainly in order for Taz. They outplayed WP. No one is disputing that. At what cost though, literally and figuartivly speaking. Just don't be so self righteous. Both teams have behaved poorly throughout the years on this site. I think everyone can agree on that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see it now. All the pack parents sitting at the breakfast table this morning. "Honey. You better do something about this. Call the tax coach. See if they need players. How am I supposed to face the girls this week at yoga class ?" Oh how the might pack has been silenced.

I can see it now. The "Tax" Coach at the breakfast table "Honey, do you think the 12 kids and their parents on our team that didn't see a second of playing time yesterday against WP are pissed or are they happy paying all that money (and all that extra money hahahehe that we make on those money grab clinics just to be on the practice squad?" "I don't know honey, but I do know that every single kid on the WP played. Do you feel like a piece of sh*t? You should't honey you are a damn good coach. Oh, Honey, can you leave me the Amex Black card before you leave, the girls and I want to get a few things at Barney's"

I knew it wouldn't take long for the excuses to come. I've never seen so many grown men on the verge of tears.

I hear you buddy, the happy tears of the Taddies was touching. It was a little much with the one Tad on the cell phone updating his wife of the victory "Yo Adrian, we did it!!!!!!!" blubbering uncontrollably lol - fool!!!!

"No Johnny didn't play honey, but it was really fun to watch" Keep that bench shortened boys its your only shot. Quote of the weekend "The coaches know that some of the boys are just not ready for this type of competition" Reallyyyy????? Wake up people does he cash half your check? Back up this whole thread and realize its the TAZ parents that starting running their mouth after winning 4-3. Thousands of dollars and no playing time against their biggest competition??? Sounds like a good deal and you get a T shirt. Suckers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I read all these threads I'm making a bet that these are 90% moms on here. I saw Dads from each team give each other handshakes and hugs telling each other what a game. Except for maybe one or two parents I think the teams acted pretty cordial to each other and realize it's good competition . Just an outside opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait they beat the WP by 1 goal in a tourney finally and there are parents on here walking around feeling good? Isn't it like 35 goals to 9 on WP's favor in the last 3 tournaments? Way to go TAZ you did it. Now maybe next time 11 through 22 can get in the game instead of 10. Act like you've been there. That email must have felt good getting the day before the game letting you know the bench will be shortened against the WP. Haha should have given you 10 t shirts. 10 parents celebrating and the rest sitting there and watching there sons never step on the field. Great experience. You slipped one by, enjoy it while it lasts because it won't. Dust off that trophy shelf , TAZ finally got one.

By my count, the last two games were each won by a goal. I'd say those teams dead pretty even. Right now, Taz is the team to beat. So you're saying that that WP couldn't beat a team with no subs??? Really??? And you think that makes it sound like a better loss? That makes Taz look even stronger! C'mon guy. You know as well as everybody on that field that both teams subbed the same. WP should be thanking the goalie for even keeping them in that game! He was outstanding! Funny thing is, on the older teams (Bandits, Crush, Smash, etc..) they barely even need a goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How nice was it to see the almighty Wolfpack pack up their tent and do the walk of shame. Go play in some 5th grade b division next time.

Possibly the biggest loser comment I have ever seen. These are 4th grade boys. Walk of shame? Really? I pray that you are not a parent, I fear for his/her future.

That was not a slight on the kids. I don't think anyone would deny that the kids are great. It was about the loud, obnoxious parents with all of their matching jackets. That was the comical part!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack has been shortening the bench for years. Come on. TAZ did it last two games and the results were very even games. Ask the non Bayport people about playing time issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How nice was it to see the almighty Wolfpack pack up their tent and do the walk of shame. Go play in some 5th grade b division next time.

Possibly the biggest loser comment I have ever seen. These are 4th grade boys. Walk of shame? Really? I pray that you are not a parent, I fear for his/her future.

That was not a slight on the kids. I don't think anyone would deny that the kids are great. It was about the loud, obnoxious parents with all of their matching jackets. That was the comical part!

Loud obnoxious parents? Many commented parents on both teams were very respectful while watching a great game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last two times they played TAZ outplayed Wp.

They won this won and lost the one before that at nxt by a goal, because their coach was coaching an older team and the dad coaches couldn't get the team to score on a fast break.

True Story.

You mean the daddy coach who still coaches the team and screams for the team to get the ball to his son at X all game long? Taz's "head coach" was visibly absent this tournament. Wake up, you've been sold a bag of magic beans. That organization is full of snakes and trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won this won and lost the one before that at nxt by a goal, because their coach was coaching an older team and the dad coaches couldn't get the team to score on a fast break.

True Story.

You mean the daddy coach who still coaches the team and screams for the team to get the ball to his son at X all game long? Taz's "head coach" was visibly absent this tournament. Wake up, you've been sold a bag of magic beans. That organization is full of snakes and trash.

Hey that Daddy owns the whole program. Get the ball to his son at X or the rates are going up next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

1. Taz/WP (need another game to confirm who is #)
2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

I think if this is supposed to be a current ranking then you need to put Taz over Pack because they just beat them (and actually outplayed them most of the game). That's how rankings work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Story.

Sounds like you are a sore loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

Igloo, Express B, TLI and Outlaws are all playing at the Forsberg. Guess we'll see who gets that third spot behind Taz/Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

Igloo, Express B, TLI and Outlaws are all playing at the Forsberg. Guess we'll see who gets that third spot behind Taz/Pack.

Can we please rank Express B+ ahead of Express A? The A team is conserving their energy and should be moved down the list while they hibernate until their coach has his HS team mercifully put out of their misery.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

Can we please rank Express B+ ahead of Express A? The A team is conserving their energy and should be moved down the list while they hibernate until their coach has his HS team mercifully put out of their misery.

I'm going to assume that said coach will be put out to pasture once the season is over. You will see an alum coaching the program next season. Maybe he will have time for his 2024 team once he's canned.

Forsberg will be a nice test for the non elite teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

It's funny that Express A kids have to play on Team 24 just to get some team training.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

It's funny that Express A kids have to play on Team 24 just to get some team training.

So bluefish and express A are in the same spot. That is sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is Team 24? Random bag of travel kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

how do you make rankings when most of these teams haven't played a game? also why does express schwajle keep getting respect? Oreilly team is doing way more and talent guessing is pretty close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talent is not close and the O'Reilly team (the other A) is just out working them. that guy is smart, they keep paying him and he keeps them working. But when the other team gets going, I expect the real A team smacks the other A team around if they ever played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Taz go 1-3 down in Maryland a couple weeks ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New LI ranking for 2016

2. Igloo
3. Express A
4. Express B
5. Team LI
6. Outlaws
7. etc

What do you think?

how do you make rankings when most of these teams haven't played a game? also why does express schwajle keep getting respect? Oreilly team is doing way more and talent guessing is pretty close

Based on fall and spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-2....lost to Mad Lax and BLC. Best thr Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking 4th grade Lax? Hahaha Get a life man. These are the Dads that have sons that bring nothing to the table in any of these wins but have time to rank 9\10 year olds. Go have a catch with your son and make him relevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

Why would igloo be rated 5???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

Who would you pick?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

Prob bc they played taz tighter than hawks did. It's really the top 4 then everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

Prob bc they played taz tighter than hawks did. It's really the top 4 then everyone else

I guess it's pretty accurate. After the Forsberg we'll get a better idea where everyone else stands behind those top four. I'm pretty sure most of all the other 2024 teams will be there on the 11th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not to rank teams but we all know who are the stronger teams. WP and Taz both at the top, there is no denying that. I believe Igloo next followed by both Express teams which are even. Everyone else follows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I gues it should be:

Madlax
BLC
Taz
Pack
Igloo
Hawks

Maybe that game was tight because Taz actually played all the kids that sat vs the Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not to rank teams but we all know who are the stronger teams. WP and Taz both at the top, there is no denying that. I believe Igloo next followed by both Express teams which are even. Everyone else follows

Sounds about right but lets wait for Forsberg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

Glad you two agree...it will be SO exciting to get your final ranking after Forsberg. Please keep us up to date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

Glad you two agree...it will be SO exciting to get your final ranking after Forsberg. Please keep us up to date.

No problem. Glad we can help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

No need for that as we know you will be checking tourney machine all day. Don't kid yourself buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

Mr. AP USA Today rater...you are way off with #3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed

Mr. AP USA Today rater...you are way off with #3

Didn't Igloo get rolled in MD last year? Sure they got better but #3 is a bit premature

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds about right but lets wait for Forsberg. [/quote]

Agreed [/quote]

[/quote]

No problem. Glad we can help. [/quote]

Mr. AP USA Today rater...you are way off with #3 [/quote]
Didn't Igloo get rolled in MD last year? Sure they got better but #3 is a bit premature [/quote]

Who is better then them on LI (minus Taz/WP)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Igloo split with TLI last season? They lost in tourney play and won the final by a goal in OT.

Page 50 of 73 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard