BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow..that's a boatload of $$ when you see #'s like that!...nice to be a travel lax director, huh?

They're all in it to make money, not because they want to help your kid become a better player or get into her dream school or any other reason. The quicker people realize that the better off they are

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it Would be fair. but make no mistake players make the club not the other way around.

True but the club needs to be able to attract the right players in order to be successful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making money is true for any business. I would hope that most directors are proud of their athletes and their accomplishments. Just because they get paid doesn't mean they don't care as many imply. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with all the aggravation that directors must deal with on a daily basis. Any relationship of 4 to 7 years has to be rewarding to watch as these athletes learn the game and compete over the years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making money is true for any business. I would hope that most directors are proud of their athletes and their accomplishments. Just because they get paid doesn't mean they don't care as many imply. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with all the aggravation that directors must deal with on a daily basis. Any relationship of 4 to 7 years has to be rewarding to watch as these athletes learn the game and compete over the years.

Thank You Mrs. K for the flowery words of wisdom about travel lax/directors...I am sure hubby was standing right behind you as you typed up this missive..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they love you until you stop writing checks!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will tell you one thing, having the relationship for 4-7 is even more rewarding when you do it for free.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will tell you one thing, having the relationship for 4-7 is even more rewarding when you do it for free.

Huh??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank You Mrs. K for the flowery words of wisdom about travel lax/directors...I am sure hubby was standing right behind you as you typed up this missive..

And Mr. K had quite a first season at trinity this year. He managed to go 0-10 in the conference all while getting ejected from a game. Quite the role model. At least he will have free fields to make money for Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw his act on sidelines at a league game....amazed he wasn't bounced from game I saw..refs will get tired of his petulant style while questioning every call and misstep...but hey, I am sure Holy Trinity will have the college bus tour and nicest tents at their games...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Mr. K had quite a first season at trinity this year. He managed to go 0-10 in the conference all while getting ejected from a game. Quite the role model. At least he will have free fields to make money for Elevate.

He's been busier than that. He also managed to manipulate SG tryouts and will likely attempt the same at UA tryouts (although that didn't work out for him so well last year). And I believe he prefers Coach K rather than Mr. K smile

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Mr. K had quite a first season at trinity this year. He managed to go 0-10 in the conference all while getting ejected from a game. Quite the role model. At least he will have free fields to make money for Elevate. [/quote]

Why was Dave K thrown out of the High School game? Too funny. The Elevate family must be so proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Mr. K had quite a first season at trinity this year. He managed to go 0-10 in the conference all while getting ejected from a game. Quite the role model. At least he will have free fields to make money for Elevate. [/quote]

He's been busier than that. He also managed to manipulate SG tryouts and will likely attempt the same at UA tryouts (although that didn't work out for him so well last year). And I believe he prefers Coach K rather than Mr. K smile [/quote]

They let him be an evaluator at School Girls tryouts? That's just wrong and a total conflict of interest. How do you let a club owner have any say in that process? I mean especially him?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw his act on sidelines at a league game....amazed he wasn't bounced from game I saw..refs will get tired of his petulant style while questioning every call and misstep...but hey, I am sure Holy Trinity will have the college bus tour and nicest tents at their games...

He is like a child. You mean his emotional speeches and crying in front of the Trinity kids couldn't motivate them to one win? Don't people get tired of DK's act? I would think that it has worn thin by now. How do the Elevate parents buy into it, I never understood that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to guess it was because he wanted to coach both teams during the game...unfortunately refs don't see that as being acceptable...or was working the crowd looking to get $$ for private lessons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was a TOOL when he played and he is a TOOL now. Complete MORON.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"How do the Elevate parents buy into it, I never understood that!"

'BUY' being the key word here...everything's for sale with DK..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn this guy is hated!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn this guy is hated!

On here? He must be doing something right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sticking up for the man, but lets be fair HT has won exactly 3 League games in 4 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on his A 2021 team and I for one would love for this guy to coach that team. He would make a difference. He knows the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on his A 2021 team and I for one would love for this guy to coach that team. He would make a difference. He knows the game.

what do you mean by he would make a difference? can you be specific?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being coached the right way. Putting in some offensive sets and working the ball as a team. I think he would bring that to the team. And it does seem when he is around the girls they work harder. My daughter loves him and it turn she would give him her best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being coached the right way. Putting in some offensive sets and working the ball as a team. I think he would bring that to the team. And it does seem when he is around the girls they work harder. My daughter loves him and it turn she would give him her best.

It's good to hear some positive because quite frankly this guy gets bashed pretty hard in this forum. Do you mind telling me how many years you have been with the program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my second year. And i will not go anywhere unless my daughter is cut. I'm one of those fathers who doesn't feel winning is everything, and that we have to beat all these top teams to feel like my daughter is any good.The team is solid and my daughter likes the girls and is having a great experience. Not only in lacrosse but more importantly in life by making new friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my second year. And i will not go anywhere unless my daughter is cut. I'm one of those fathers who doesn't feel winning is everything, and that we have to beat all these top teams to feel like my daughter is any good.The team is solid and my daughter likes the girls and is having a great experience. Not only in lacrosse but more importantly in life by making new friends.

Did he coach last year? I ask because there were many who left last year. Also, do you feel like your daughter is surrounded by equal ability kids? I've found most teams have a huge drop off after the first 7/8. They just fill spots with anyone who they can. I think this is more important than winning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No he didn't. Im hearing some left because of coaching. There is not a huge drop off. All girls are very good athletes and can play the game at a high level. They just need more consistent coaching and Dk can do that. I wished we practiced a little more as a team but all in all happy with it. He is passionate about the game and you cant fault the man. He gets a bad rap on here and it is not right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 4 left last year. Grabbed some real solid players in place of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 4 left last year. Grabbed some real solid players in place of.

grabbed them right off the C team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you have some real gripe against this team. If you are a parent you need help calling out 12 and 13 yr old girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is your daughter on? Hopefully we play each other. Because we have all these C players! Probably a parent who never touched the lacrosse field. Living through your kid? Guaranteed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In time you will realize what a crook and liar coach k is I wish your daughter the best but I would never recommend playing on team elevate my daughter plays college lacrosse no thanks to Dave his own community does not play on his team they know better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets ask for general response....is there any other travel GIRLS director who elicits so many accusations of fraud and hijinks?
at some point, the whole 'smoke there's fire" thing has to kick in,right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut up!!! Blah blah blah. Get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave is a good coach, passionate and the majority of girls enjoy their experience playing for him and get better. No one is perfect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Dave for your input unfortunely when enough people have negative input it's probably true. Buyer BEWARE when it comes to coach K and watch your wallet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, not Dave and I don't have a daughter that plays for him, yet, but i do know him. His financial employment background has zero to do with his lacrosse teaching abilities. Perhaps he has found his calling. Additionally, I would love to set up a charity face to face between you and he somewhere that we could sell tickets to and have a ref. You could bring your list of cowardly posts and share them with him directly then maybe have a wrestling match or spar for a few mins. I think we could raise a lot of money for a good cause. What do you think? If interested please email me at CBreynolds@icloud.com and I'll set it up. OLr do you want to stay in hiding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Dave for your input unfortunely when enough people have negative input it's probably true. Buyer BEWARE when it comes to coach K and watch your wallet

Anything negative you've heard about Dave is very likely true. Money and lies - people don't change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, not Dave and I don't have a daughter that plays for him, yet, but i do know him. His financial employment background has zero to do with his lacrosse teaching abilities. Perhaps he has found his calling. Additionally, I would love to set up a charity face to face between you and he somewhere that we could sell tickets to and have a ref. You could bring your list of cowardly posts and share them with him directly then maybe have a wrestling match or spar for a few mins. I think we could raise a lot of money for a good cause. What do you think? If interested please email me at CBreynolds@icloud.com and I'll set it up. OLr do you want to stay in hiding?

I read a lot of these posts mostly for the humor but I have never read anyone questioning his lacrosse teaching or coaching abilities? The majority seem to be how he runs his program and possible integrity questions. For whatever reason you have to admit this guy gets destroyed on here. But since you went public and I assume you are the same person as the president of the CSH youth lacrosse program is this the travel program you would recommend to parents if asked?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I read a lot of these posts mostly for the humor but I have never read anyone questioning his lacrosse teaching or coaching abilities? The majority seem to be how he runs his program and possible integrity questions. For whatever reason you have to admit this guy gets destroyed on here. But since you went public and I assume you are the same person as the president of the CSH youth lacrosse program is this the travel program you would recommend to parents if asked?
Great callout to the carpet. Not from LI, but this is juicy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would attest to his ability to teach and his passion to do so. I would advise you or anyone else to look around and decide on your own considering location, how much or how little year round practice do you want and what your daughters goals are for playing to be the best or on the best, to play with friends or to play competitively and to develop and I'm sure most will find the right fit. I have not personally walked that path on the girls side yet and I do not profess to know all or what is right for everybody. On the boys side there are pros and cons to almost all the programs out there. At the end of the day you are the customer of a for profit business. if you don;t like the product, take your business elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard