BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 128 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets chirping from the Crabs.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry we are to busy practicing and getting better than you club...Rally not that hard since your kid couldn't make our teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry we are to busy practicing and getting better than you club...Rally not that hard since your kid couldn't make our teams
v. I call bs, your sh*tload of holdbacks are busy practicing driving the family car since they have their learners permit. Remember it is well known and accepted by ALL other club teams that a loss to Crabs is NOT considered a loss, your teams are a joke, so go pound your chest somewhere else because no one around here cares. Sorry Crab dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. My kid is too young to make your 2020 team. He can't drive himself to practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. My kid is too young to make your 2020 team. He can't drive himself to practice.
Too young and he sucks....Dad's a sissy as well....No place for you and your terrible kid on any Elite teams...Play Rec...Please

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha! Good one. I'd expect that from the parent of a player on a team that puts 16 year old on the field with 13 year olds. Too bad your kid couldn't hang with kids his own age and has to play against middle schoolers. Impressive group of high schoolers you have assembled. Fraudulent team and misguided parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can any parent put their kid in the position of being part of a club lacking sportsmanship by having kids play down just for a trophy. Really questionable parenting goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All are jealous. If king crab called you, your little Johnny would be wearing the colors. It's okay not to be wanted let it go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All are jealous. If king crab called you, your little Johnny would be wearing the colors. It's okay not to be wanted let it go.

Is that part of their indoctrination? Even if it were free, we have better things to teach our kid. Things like Right from wrong and that talent always plays up. . It is about the long term & not just the short sighted manipulation you let your child be a part of. Crabs will cut him the minute he is injured or a better holdback comes along. Real talent plays up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that POS m [lacrosse]**er ever called me he wouldn't like what I would have to say to him. He is not only disgraceful in youth lacrosse, he is totally disgraceful as a human being. That dbag Ryan McClernan would manipulate anything to gain an advantage.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too young and he sucks....Dad's a sissy as well....No place for you and your terrible kid on any Elite teams...Play Rec...Please

If you ask me the 16 year old kids playing down two years should have spent some extra time in rec. Maybe club ball was too difficult for them, thus playing down with younger kids. That's just desperate! Can't believe any kid or parent would be proud of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the guy that posts nonsense constantly on an anonymous message board. Why don't you have the balls to post your name when you call people out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 has sixteen year olds on their team. 16 in the 8th grade. WTH?

Crabs 2021 has 2 15 year old on team...so nothing unusual about 2020 having 16 year old!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2021 has 2 15 year old on team...so nothing unusual about 2020 having 16 year old!

Just remember Real talent plays up - not down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that POS m [lacrosse]**er ever called me he wouldn't like what I would have to say to him. He is not only disgraceful in youth lacrosse, he is totally disgraceful as a human being. That dbag Ryan McClernan would manipulate anything to gain an advantage.

Yeah right....You'd be ordering junior (and yourself) all the swag from the Crabs catalogue within 2 minutes of the phone call ending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's complete BS. No one is 15 on the 2021 team. As everyone says, the rosters are out there with DOB. Stop making up lies.

Talent plays up, and crying ignorant dads post on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's complete BS. No one is 15 on the 2021 team. As everyone says, the rosters are out there with DOB. Stop making up lies.

True, talent does play up, except for Crabs. Since they may have weak talent, they have many of their players repeat a grade and then play down for a year or even two years (the double holdbacks).
So Crab dad, stop saying talent plays up because it has nothing to do with Crabs, Crabs always play DOWN. It's the Ryan way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, talent does play up, except for Crabs. Since they may have weak talent, they have many of their players repeat a grade and then play down for a year or even two years (the double holdbacks).
So Crab dad, stop saying talent plays up because it has nothing to do with Crabs, Crabs always play DOWN. It's the Ryan way.
You obviously have no clue and have never been to a Crabs tryout...I have never been to any other Club tryout where the kids/parents cut themselves after they realize they have no business being out there with the talent that comes from Crabs.. No one turns down an offer to play for Crabs. Now go take your bi-polar medication

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously have no clue and have never been to a Crabs tryout...I have never been to any other Club tryout where the kids/parents cut themselves after they realize they have no business being out there with the talent that comes from Crabs.. No one turns down an offer to play for Crabs. Now go take your bi-polar medication

Just ask ryan how many turn down thr offers. More than you think. He calls and calls and pressures and pressures and it is a turn off to many who really vlaue what is best for their kids. And....real talent would play up or at least on age. Not the joke of the holdbacks that crabs use. Many are also turned off at tryouts that the kids are just there to serve his purpose-he does not care about them as people. Just means to an end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just ask ryan how many turn down thr offers. More than you think. He calls and calls and pressures and pressures and it is a turn off to many who really vlaue what is best for their kids. And....real talent would play up or at least on age. Not the joke of the holdbacks that crabs use. Many are also turned off at tryouts that the kids are just there to serve his purpose-he does not care about them as people. Just means to an end.

Watching him go berserk on the sidelines I can imagine that some families say no thanks, we don't want any part of that. That and constantly pretending that what they are doing is perfectly normal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the parents on their own team dont know?? Thats where info came from??
Where are roosters out there with DOB?? Since you know so much..How about posting DOB's..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are roosters out there with DOB?? Since you know so much..How about posting DOB's..

That poster will never post DOB, even if he had them, which he most likely doesn't. But here is a question for that poster. You state that Crabs 2021 does not have any 15 year olds, but how many holdbacks does Crabs have on their 2021 team? My guess, we will not hear from him. Crab dads and fans like to duck and run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DOB for 2020 middie is 3/2000. So - this time next year he is 17 in the 9th grade. I'm sorry - but - that is beyond rediculious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That poster will never post DOB, even if he had them, which he most likely doesn't. But here is a question for that poster. You state that Crabs 2021 does not have any 15 year olds, but how many holdbacks does Crabs have on their 2021 team? My guess, we will not hear from him. Crab dads and fans like to duck and run.

Transfer to bl playing 2021 - repeating 7th. Still shows up on some roughriders 2020 rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Transfer to bl playing 2021 - repeating 7th. Still shows up on some roughriders 2020 rosters

He's not 15. But way to call out a kid. Proud of yourself?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DOB for 2020 middie is 3/2000. So - this time next year he is 17 in the 9th grade. I'm sorry - but - that is beyond rediculious.

Maybe in 9th grade he'll learn to spell ridiculous. Apparently, you missed out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If not - maybe his parents will hold him back another year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's nice to be home after another rainy day...Snuggled up I'm my Crabs PJ's thinking about how great my kid is because he is better than yours...Maybe I'll read my Crabs Handbook and dream of how bad my kid is going to beat yours...Our family thanks your crappy kid for making my kid look great on the lax field.. So happy that my 5th grader can drive himself to practice now...Really taking a burden off of me and my wife...Life is good and every one sucks but us......Sound far fetched???? Apparently everyone in the lacrosse world thinks this.....idiots....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's nice to be home after another rainy day...Snuggled up I'm my Crabs PJ's thinking about how great my kid is because he is better than yours...Maybe I'll read my Crabs Handbook and dream of how bad my kid is going to beat yours...Our family thanks your crappy kid for making my kid look great on the lax field.. So happy that my 5th grader can drive himself to practice now...Really taking a burden off of me and my wife...Life is good and every one sucks but us......Sound far fetched???? Apparently everyone in the lacrosse world thinks this.....idiots....
Don't forget the Ryan M picture that is in your house like Kim Jon Un is in every North Koreans house.....It is written in the crabs handbook to cry and weap every time you walk by Ryan's picture to show your reverence and respect...All Hail Crabs...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2022 goes down to team 91 Comical how the Crabs parents think their bigger, older, kids should be allowed to use their size for illegal cross checks, pushes, checks to the head, slashes to the back and legs, etc. without being penalized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget the Ryan M picture that is in your house like Kim Jon Un is in every North Koreans house.....It is written in the crabs handbook to cry and weap every time you walk by Ryan's picture to show your reverence and respect...All Hail Crabs...

King Crab also has his right of jus primae noctis .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 vs FCA 2020. Who will win the battle of the holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 vs FCA 2020. Who will win the battle of the holdbacks?

Crabs has significantly more holdbacks than FCA so they will win. The only reason they ever win is playing kids younger than them. If they were that skilled, their players would be playing up or at a minimum on age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA hammered them 13-8. Wasn't even that close. Controlled the entire game except first 4 minutes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA hammered them 13-8. Wasn't even that close. Controlled the entire game except first 4 minutes.

Great job FCA!! On age vs on age allows for a whole other type of game as their legs are just as long, bodies matured etc. took the size differential away from crabs. Guess no dinner for,those crabs boys tonight by the way their coach behaves during a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Crabs Dad..several kids on FCA 2020 were asked to play for Crabs and left...still think only the most talented kids play for Crabs..Crabs got cracked today and walked off all types of broken..#yourclueless...now go cuddle up in your Crabs pj's and your Crabs handbook.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13-8. What an embarrassment for the fat crab. Even with homer refs at BL they got spanked. Lol. Must be at home right now binging on pork rinds and monster energy drink frantically trying figure out how can bring 2019 players in for the playoffs. Cheaters suck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13-8. What an embarrassment for the fat crab. Even with homer refs at BL they got spanked. Lol. Must be at home right now binging on pork rinds and monster energy drink frantically trying figure out how can bring 2019 players in for the playoffs. Cheaters suck.

A couple more games like that this season and any remaining on-age Crabs better start thinking about who they'll play for next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A couple more games like that this season and any remaining on-age Crabs better start thinking about who they'll play for next year.

Wonder how their big double holdback middie did today. Believe he was shut out against Hawks. This kid is 16 years old, about 6'2 and weights around 190 and is in the 8th grade at BL. Yep, the 8th grade and 16, a double holdback. Plays for BL's 8th grade team and heard this past week against Gilman did a vicious completely unnecessary hit on a Gilman player and caused a concussion to the Gilman player. Not only should he and others like him be playing in the 2020 league, he should not be playing for a schools 8th grade team. I don't give a sh*t if he is in the 8th grade, he should be in the 10th grade right now getting ready to go into the 11th, but he will progress into the 9th grade this fall. His father should be so proud of what he did in the Gilman game, his father always referees to him as "the big guy". What a meathead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy thing is - I'm not sure WHICH 16 year old middie on the Crabs you are referring to.

Like Reply Quote
Page 82 of 128 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard