BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard the schedule is changing for this weekend and making 2 groups. Should be out soon.

too bad for express. get pushed into the B bracket

There is the Average-er. Just can't help yourself

Nope, wasn't me.

Seems like you were missed!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the schedule is changing for this weekend and making 2 groups. Should be out soon.

Nope, wasn't me.

seems like you are talking to yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like your sources are bad...still no changes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like your sources are bad...still no changes

There is only one team who wants a change. Pretty obvious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, wasn't me.

seems like you are talking to yourself

I am not. It is great to be back though.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B+ is still on the schedule for the Pack at 7:30. Maybe some of the Wolfpack kids will oversleep!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B+ is still on the schedule for the Pack at 7:30. Maybe some of the Wolfpack kids will oversleep!

It's just a game buddy, and most of the kids are actually excited to play "The Pack". The boys know how good they are and they understand what the outcome will be. You on the other hand just like to degrade 9-10 year old kids who love lacrosse. Sure you will say that's not what you meant but why other would you post that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's just a game buddy, and most of the kids are actually excited to play "The Pack". The boys know how good they are and they understand what the outcome will be. You on the other hand just like to degrade 9-10 year old kids who love lacrosse. Sure you will say that's not what you meant but why other would you post that?

Only mean to degrade and upset their mommies.....and it's working! Dress warm, it's going to be chilly. I'm not sure if the weather or your vacant stares will be colder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only mean to degrade and upset their mommies.....and it's working! Dress warm, it's going to be chilly. I'm not sure if the weather or your vacant stares will be colder.

This is fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is fun to watch.

No t-shirt for the pack lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is fun to watch.

No t-shirt for the pack lol

Only reason igloo in final cuz pack n Taz had to play each other ..championship game really should've been Taz and Wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax
BLC
Taz
Wolfpack

Oh how the mighty have fallen...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love seeing all the hate fly around here...Kudos to Igloo to make the finals, Kudos to Express for playing in bracket and winning a game, and big Kudos for Taz for new bragging rites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 tourneys to 1. ' pack still has the edge.
MadLax
BLC
Taz
Wolfpack

Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Your kid brought nothing to the table. But enjoy the t shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long season gentleman. Taz caught them this time. Enjoy it, don't count on it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Taz versus Wolfpack game today and was very impressed with quality of play on both teams. Wolfpack goalie played great and kept the score closer than it should have been. Congrats to Taz and a well deserved victory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 shots on goal for each team. 4 went in for Taz, 3 went in for the Wolfpack. If either team is arguing about this game and the outcome you really need to go back to the drawing board. Both teams are real good but today played like mediocre teams and one team got the extra goal for the win. What you should be more concerned about is nine-year-olds watching a grown man get thrown off the field for Bad mouthing the ref. What you all should be focusing on is the fact that these kids are playing at a high-level of lacrosse against each other and that's making each of them a better player individually. I have two that I've gone through the system and one that is still in it and for all of you that don't think that these teams will change over the next 4 to 5 years is crazy. Enjoy it while it's happening and make sure these kids are respecting each other and shaking hands at the end of every game. That's what this is all about don't forget that. The moms/dads that throw mud at each other on this thread should be ashamed of themselves and realize that you are not the ones that are on the field the boys are. By reading these threads it seems that it's the parents that are padding up and not the kids. Wake up it's youth sports, take some pictures throw some smiles at your kid and his friends and make sure you tell them that they all did a great job because there aren't many kids at this age that get up real early on a Saturday morning and play a sport like this. I'm sure going forward there will be awesome battles between these two teams as well as others, look forward to that. Great job by all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz kick A$$. The score would not have been close if it weren't for the WP goalie. Huge gap between them. Welcome to the top Team Taz. You are the team to beat now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How nice was it to see the almighty Wolfpack pack up their tent and do the walk of shame. Go play in some 5th grade b division next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait. Parity in the the 4th grade now ? What is the world coming to ? What happened to all their hard work this winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How nice was it to see the almighty Wolfpack pack up their tent and do the walk of shame. Go play in some 5th grade b division next time.

Yeah it was great to see the Taz kids in so much joy. Big accomplishment for the little dudes. Thank God no more howling on the sidelines. Maybe some kids will jump ship to Legacy. There's something in the Koolaide over there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see someone silenced the mighty wp. #overrated. TAZ is the new team to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see it now. All the pack parents sitting at the breakfast table this morning. "Honey. You better do something about this. Call the tax coach. See if they need players. How am I supposed to face the girls this week at yoga class ?" Oh how the might pack has been silenced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see it now. All the pack parents sitting at the breakfast table this morning. "Honey. You better do something about this. Call the tax coach. See if they need players. How am I supposed to face the girls this week at yoga class ?" Oh how the might pack has been silenced.

I can see it now. The "Tax" Coach at the breakfast table "Honey, do you think the 12 kids and their parents on our team that didn't see a second of playing time yesterday against WP are pissed or are they happy paying all that money (and all that extra money hahahehe that we make on those money grab clinics just to be on the practice squad?" "I don't know honey, but I do know that every single kid on the WP played. Do you feel like a piece of sh*t? You should't honey you are a damn good coach. Oh, Honey, can you leave me the Amex Black card before you leave, the girls and I want to get a few things at Barney's"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love seeing all the hate fly around here...Kudos to Igloo to make the finals, Kudos to Express for playing in bracket and winning a game, and big Kudos for Taz for new bragging rites.

You don't get kudos for winning a game, that's funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both very good your teams and they both should be excited and have fun with the rivalry and understand and win or loss doesn't mean the end of the world. Especially during a week when most people are on vacation or atleast have been away and not thinking about lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see it now. The "Tax" Coach at the breakfast table "Honey, do you think the 12 kids and their parents on our team that didn't see a second of playing time yesterday against WP are pissed or are they happy paying all that money (and all that extra money hahahehe that we make on those money grab clinics just to be on the practice squad?" "I don't know honey, but I do know that every single kid on the WP played. Do you feel like a piece of sh*t? You should't honey you are a damn good coach. Oh, Honey, can you leave me the Amex Black card before you leave, the girls and I want to get a few things at Barney's"

I knew it wouldn't take long for the excuses to come. I've never seen so many grown men on the verge of tears.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait they beat the WP by 1 goal in a tourney finally and there are parents on here walking around feeling good? Isn't it like 35 goals to 9 on WP's favor in the last 3 tournaments? Way to go TAZ you did it. Now maybe next time 11 through 22 can get in the game instead of 10. Act like you've been there. That email must have felt good getting the day before the game letting you know the bench will be shortened against the WP. Haha should have given you 10 t shirts. 10 parents celebrating and the rest sitting there and watching there sons never step on the field. Great experience. You slipped one by, enjoy it while it lasts because it won't. Dust off that trophy shelf , TAZ finally got one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you are just a miserable sore loosing WP parent crying because someone beat your boys. God forbid you give Taz team a little credit for their win regardless of who played. This is tournament team play you always tighten up players to try to get the win. I would tend to bet they do it when they play strong Maryland teams. So stop your whining and move on. It was a great game all around very enjoyable to watch. Congrats to Team Taz regardless who played!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait they beat the WP by 1 goal in a tourney finally and there are parents on here walking around feeling good? Isn't it like 35 goals to 9 on WP's favor in the last 3 tournaments? Way to go TAZ you did it. Now maybe next time 11 through 22 can get in the game instead of 10. Act like you've been there. That email must have felt good getting the day before the game letting you know the bench will be shortened against the WP. Haha should have given you 10 t shirts. 10 parents celebrating and the rest sitting there and watching there sons never step on the field. Great experience. You slipped one by, enjoy it while it lasts because it won't. Dust off that trophy shelf , TAZ finally got one.
take some of your own advice. We are happy for our boys. It took all of the players to get to win the championship. The players that didn't play against the pack understand that they are not there yet. This will make them work harder so that maybe next time the coaches will feel they are ready to compete at that level. We will gladly dust off our shelf to make room for the season. Taz has set the bar. Soon enough we show the pack and everyone else that this was not a upset but the new leader in 2024. BTW. Wolfpack we are accepting new applications for our practice squad for next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life people.. 4th grade Lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last two times they played TAZ outplayed Wp.

They won this won and lost the one before that at nxt by a goal, because their coach was coaching an older team and the dad coaches couldn't get the team to score on a fast break.

True Story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last two times they played TAZ outplayed Wp.

They won this won and lost the one before that at nxt by a goal, because their coach was coaching an older team and the dad coaches couldn't get the team to score on a fast break.

True Story.

The dads couldn't get them to score on a fast break? Gotta love the clueless parents who never played yet say things like this. You sound like a moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets talk PAL lax in 2024...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Possibly the biggest loser comment I have ever seen. These are 4th grade boys. Walk of shame? Really? I pray that you are not a parent, I fear for his/her future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how when it was WP getting the tshirt it was a big deal but now that it's someone else they make the comment about getting our tshirt. You parents are a disgrace they are 9-10 yo be happy for them and not jealous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very proud of all these kids but who agrees that these tournaments are a waste of time? They are not real games. They are just money making pieces of what a real game is and should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very proud of all these kids but who agrees that these tournaments are a waste of time? They are not real games. They are just money making pieces of what a real game is and should be.

??? If they're not "real" games then what is your definition of of a real game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I knew it wouldn't take long for the excuses to come. I've never seen so many grown men on the verge of tears.

I hear you buddy, the happy tears of the Taddies was touching. It was a little much with the one Tad on the cell phone updating his wife of the victory "Yo Adrian, we did it!!!!!!!" blubbering uncontrollably lol - fool!!!!

Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard