BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 90 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kudos to Sons for posting birthdates. At least they aren't playing games like Crabs.

But they still have older kids playing younger kids-why kudos? Just because they admit they are taking advantage of younger kids. Bizarre standards you have.

Name one team that doesn't? You need to accept it and move on, because the point is mute.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Sons for posting birthdates. At least they aren't playing games like Crabs.

But they still have older kids playing younger kids-why kudos? Just because they admit they are taking advantage of younger kids. Bizarre standards you have.

Name one team that doesn't? You need to accept it and move on, because the point is mute.
Is it ethical? Well, it's not illegal - Crabs Handbook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be in every team in MD's handbook because they almost all have them. And those that don't have any can't get the kids to play for them, not because they don't allow them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the point is actually moot not mute. Crabs parent I assume

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Problem is too many people "move on" and too many people turn their back and that is how we go to what youth lacrosse is today - those with connections and money permitted to cheat every chance they get and those who are supposed to be protecting youth pretending it is not happening - nice values to teach all of these kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be in every team in MD's handbook because they almost all have them. And those that don't have any can't get the kids to play for them, not because they don't allow them.

And so do 91, Taz, Express, etc.........pot stop calling kettle black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone wrote that Looney's 2020 beat Madlax 2020 16-2. Not sure if that's true or not because I thought Madlax wasn't playing in HoCo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When topic of holdbacks come up, just deflect and say everyone does it - Crabs Handbook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone wrote that Looney's 2020 beat Madlax 2020 16-2. Not sure if that's true or not because I thought Madlax wasn't playing in HoCo.

It was a scrimmmage. Madlax isn't in HOCO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When topic of holdbacks come up, just deflect and say everyone does it - Crabs Handbook

Does your string tickle your leg when you run?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a play day at College Park before the Maryland/Ohio State game.
Now you see why Madlax 2020 isn't in the HOCO 2020 elite division. It could have been higher, Looney's stared playing their 3rd midfield and backup attack/poles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Sons must have realized it was a dumb idea to put that personal info on a blpublic site. Now the only thing you can see on their roster is name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a play day at College Park before the Maryland/Ohio State game.
Now you see why Madlax 2020 isn't in the HOCO 2020 elite division. It could have been higher, Looney's stared playing their 3rd midfield and backup attack/poles.

Sadlax needs to try field hockey instead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So madlax is on the 2020 main, the 2020 MD and they have their own thread....
Can you guys move on please...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax 2020 lost a scrimmage against Looney's 2020 only because Looney's uses multiple holdbacks. I also spotted the FL FOGO out there too.

Really? Fly a kid up from FL just to play in one scrimmage? LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Madlax 2020 lost a scrimmage against Looney's 2020 only because Looney's uses multiple holdbacks. I also spotted the FL FOGO out there too.

Give me a break, Madlax 2020 is terrible and would have a hard time in the HOCO 2020 B division.
Looney's does not have multiple holdbacks and it is none of your business if the Fl. kid flew up to play. He also played the day before. By the way, that Fl. FOGO will be playing the Md. MIAA this fall, got a sweet deal from McDonogh.
So just keep on laughing, you are the one who looks foolish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give me a break, Madlax 2020 is terrible and would have a hard time in the HOCO 2020 B division.
Looney's does not have multiple holdbacks and it is none of your business if the Fl. kid flew up to play. He also played the day before. By the way, that Fl. FOGO will be playing the Md. MIAA this fall, got a sweet deal from McDonogh.

"Got a sweet deal"? Are you 12? Plus, I'm sure his parents probably don't appreciate you publicizing the fact that he was given some sort of scholarship or host family. He is a kid after all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would rather hear "Viper dad" again then listen to Madlax on 3 trends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
speaking of viper what clubs did the 2020 team end up at ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Got a sweet deal"? Are you 12? Plus, I'm sure his parents probably don't appreciate you publicizing the fact that he was given some sort of scholarship or host family. He is a kid after all.

Hey [lacrosse], it is common knowledge. Shows you have no idea what goes on in youth lacrosse outside of your little world.
Seems like you are just jealous of what he has achieved. His parents are very proud and have no problem with him getting the deserved publicity. Now go craw back into your hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny about viper dads. I guess it trickled on down from their varsity teams with loud mouth dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey [lacrosse], it is common knowledge. Shows you have no idea what goes on in youth lacrosse outside of your little world.
Seems like you are just jealous of what he has achieved. His parents are very proud and have no problem with him getting the deserved publicity. Now go craw back into your hole.

Not surprising that a family that flies their little boy up to MD to play in a spring league game is good with bragging about his accomplishments.

And Looneys does have multiple holdbacks [lacrosse]. As you said, it's common knowledge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
speaking of viper what clubs did the 2020 team end up at ?

They went to different clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not surprising that a family that flies their little boy up to MD to play in a spring league game is good with bragging about his accomplishments.

And Looneys does have multiple holdbacks [lacrosse]. As you said, it's common knowledge.

What's the matter peckerbreath, jealous that your little boy hasn't had any accomplishments and he is just another weak player on a weak team? Why shouldn't the parents be proud of what their son has done, it is something to be proud of. yep, Looney's has a few holdbacks, a few and no where hear Crabs or other clubs in the area, including the very weak Madlax. Now go out back and practice with your son, maybe he will improve with you leading, but I doubt it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would rather hear "Viper dad" again then listen to Madlax on 3 trends

Viper would beat Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason Looney's doesn't have mor holdbacks is because they can't get more to play for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the matter peckerbreath, jealous that your little boy hasn't had any accomplishments and he is just another weak player on a weak team? Why shouldn't the parents be proud of what their son has done, it is something to be proud of. yep, Looney's has a few holdbacks, a few and no where hear Crabs or other clubs in the area, including the very weak Madlax. Now go out back and practice with your son, maybe he will improve with you leading, but I doubt it.

Wow. You are doing a very good job of living up to the high standard of parents Looneys has set for themselves. A quality organization from top to bottom. Maybe dropping their 2017 and 2018 teams was the best thing that could have happened to those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You are doing a very good job of living up to the high standard of parents Looneys has set for themselves. A quality organization from top to bottom. Maybe dropping their 2017 and 2018 teams was the best thing that could have happened to those kids. [/quote]

Sorry bunk, I'm from NY and know nothing about Looney's dropping teams. I know about this FOGO because he is that good he is known and respected in the youth lacrosse world. I know of Looney's, our NY teams have played them several times, a class organization with extremely good players. We also know about Crabs and their way of doing business as well as Madlax.
But it is people like you, who have no skin in this that have to mouth off and wind up talking out of your butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason Looney's doesn't have mor holdbacks is because they can't get more to play for them.

And how would you know this???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is playing in spring lax jam this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]who is playing in spring lax jam this weekend?

Its garbage at 8th grade and below. No checking, what a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will be TERPS VS TAZ in the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No checking loll what a joke of a tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the tournament that the Crabs dropped out of this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ. Hahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why Looney's 2020 is in HoCo and Madlax 2020 is not. They have holdbacks, including one that is flown in from FL.

HoCo is a fraud of a league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Crabs 2021 was scheduled to go. Yes they dropped out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Crabs 2021 was scheduled to go. Yes they dropped out.

Crabs 2020 was scheduled to go also and dropped out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ. Hahahaha

Not sure what the last comment meant. If Terps and Taz were in the event, they would be the two best teams. As it is, Taz is not playing and I am doubtful that Terps are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why Looney's 2020 is in HoCo and Madlax 2020 is not. They have holdbacks, including one that is flown in from FL.

HoCo is a fraud of a league.

HOCO is more responsible for the Holdback /prefisrt grade base team mess than the Crabs are.
They should carry the honor of screwing up youth lacrosse in Maryland.
Wonder who was responsible for the lacrosse grade base league in the county when every other league they sponsor is age based.

Page 66 of 90 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard