BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 73 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES ABT WP AND TAZ..PLEASE GIVE THESE FOOLS THEIR OWN TOPIC TO FOLLOW....MANY MANY OTHER 9 AND 10YR OLDS PLAY LAX ON LONG ISLAND...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a 2025 kid. But reading all these threads, this WP team must be real good. I have to take the other side of the coin here and say this team is hated because they are hard to beat.I don't have a lax son in this fight but like everything else in the world when you are on top there's envy and the bashers on here make it real apparent that's the case

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok CAPTAIN CAPITAL! Now go have a CATCH with your son FOOL I mean TOOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many if not all of the WP kids play PAL football where birth certificates are verified for these 2024 ---9 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since people do not want to talk Taz/WP what are the top teams minus those two?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the WP and Taz kids know that their parents posting here are asssholes! I hope that the apple falls far away from the tree. Were you all bench players "growing" up and now can live vicariously though your kid. Kinda sad and embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tops in the nation are likely

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha, Mad Lax guy.... They are irrelevant .... You are just being silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ha ha, Mad Lax guy.... They are irrelevant .... You are just being silly.

They beat BLC multiples times last year in NPYLL. Reality is MVDC has much deeper talent at this age group than LI. BLC, madlax, hawks, dbacks, breakers.

Also, they don't avoid playing each other which makes them all better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

Not taking anything away from these clubs....all very reputable and consistently churn out top tier teams but seriously, national rankings for 4th graders?!?!? And I would love to hear the basis for this.

You realize that as these teams go forward, half of the roster (probably more) will turnover as kids enhance skills, hit growth spurts, add mass, etc.

I'm sure each team will have great seasons, but can we put the national rankings to the back burner for a few years (and spare me the whole 'my son takes pride in being on the best team in the country' angle..... that is all you. Your son wants to go out and play lax with the friends he has been with the past few seasons)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better question how many actual 9yr olds are on wp and Taz???

Taz kids are of age. Look at that team you can see they are all 4th graders and maybe 3rd but who cares. (other then a couple of WP parents). They win while playing within the rules.

Do they (TAZ) really win? And are you suggesting the Wolfpack is cheating? Come on now, if it makes you feel better to make stuff up, go ahead. I get it.... "Johnny, you only lost to them because they cheated"....even your own kid knows better.

Seems like just stating no holdbacks. Rare these days so good for them if it's true. Does WP have 2005 bdays?

Better question is "Does WP have any 2006 bdays!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

Not taking anything away from these clubs....all very reputable and consistently churn out top tier teams but seriously, national rankings for 4th graders?!?!? And I would love to hear the basis for this.

You realize that as these teams go forward, half of the roster (probably more) will turnover as kids enhance skills, hit growth spurts, add mass, etc.

I'm sure each team will have great seasons, but can we put the national rankings to the back burner for a few years (and spare me the whole 'my son takes pride in being on the best team in the country' angle..... that is all you. Your son wants to go out and play lax with the friends he has been with the past few seasons)

I actually think it's pretty relevant. He's not saying that these kids are going D1 or anything. This is just a question about which clubs are the best right now. Also, lets face it, how many LI clubs have played, or will play, any of those Maryland/ Virginia/DC clubs. Very few. Most on the Island look at WP as the bar to which travel clubs are judged. Most don't realize that there are several club just as good, and better, down south. Also, on a side note, I think its awesome that all of the best clubs down there play each other in winter/spring leagues before the summer season starts. What a great model of how to create the best possible competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

I actually think it's pretty relevant. He's not saying that these kids are going D1 or anything. This is just a question about which clubs are the best right now. Also, lets face it, how many LI clubs have played, or will play, any of those Maryland/ Virginia/DC clubs. Very few. Most on the Island look at WP as the bar to which travel clubs are judged. Most don't realize that there are several club just as good, and better, down south. Also, on a side note, I think its awesome that all of the best clubs down there play each other in winter/spring leagues before the summer season starts. What a great model of how to create the best possible competition.

Taz and Express are going down to the Bethesda Tourney on 3/20. It will be good for the boys to play some of the MD teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better question how many actual 9yr olds are on wp and Taz???

Taz kids are of age. Look at that team you can see they are all 4th graders and maybe 3rd but who cares. (other then a couple of WP parents). They win while playing within the rules.

Do they (TAZ) really win? And are you suggesting the Wolfpack is cheating? Come on now, if it makes you feel better to make stuff up, go ahead. I get it.... "Johnny, you only lost to them because they cheated"....even your own kid knows better.

Seems like just stating no holdbacks. Rare these days so good for them if it's true. Does WP have 2005 bdays?

Better question is "Does WP have any 2006 bdays!"

Jealous Dads are the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

Taz and Express are going down to the Bethesda Tourney on 3/20. It will be good for the boys to play some of the MD teams

Yikes. Express going to get mauled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

At least they are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Express team, the A or the B, oops I mean the other A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Lax
BLC
WP

At least they are going.

Agreed. Exposing themselves to a fun setting against quality competition. That's what it's all about. Kids will remember that. And not every team in Md is great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The O'Reilly B team is going. Schwalje is spread to thin to take his team to MD in March. It's a shame for the kids on that team who's parents got duped into thinking the coach was going to be committed. The guy missed half of the fall practices, never set up any scrimmages and deosn't even converse with the team unless it's trough the generic Express e-mails. Say what you want about the B team but at least their coach is committed to the team/kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The O'Reilly B team is going. Schwalje is spread to thin to take his team to MD in March. It's a shame for the kids on that team who's parents got duped into thinking the coach was going to be committed. The guy missed half of the fall practices, never set up any scrimmages and deosn't even converse with the team unless it's trough the generic Express e-mails. Say what you want about the B team but at least their coach is committed to the team/kids.

if these two express teams played each other, is there a difference?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True statement, the issue going forward will be if the "A" team starts stealing the "B" kids that are better. Then the "other A" team gets really screwed.

Let's see if the parents show loyalty to the Coach or the Organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One teams has better mids...one team has a better D. Attack is a bit of a wash. Schwalje is always too busy to set up scrimmages so that hasn't happened yet but one team is always up to scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One teams has better mids...one team has a better D. Attack is a bit of a wash. Schwalje is always too busy to set up scrimmages so that hasn't happened yet but one team is always up to scrimmage.

Shows you why this organization is slipping, or worse, falling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the new express model is to take any and all players at the younger ages but not really focus on quality until they get to 6th grade. Thats when channy will focus on their A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the new express model is to take any and all players at the younger ages but not really focus on quality until they get to 6th grade. Thats when channy will focus on their A team

What about their B team at older ages? Do they get recruitment exposure and high quality coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That way you get to have the A team and the "other A team", delusional parents eat that stuff up! LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately their 6th grade team has 25+ kids. 9+attackman alone. The model is take everyone who will pay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That way you get to have the A team and the "other A team", delusional parents eat that stuff up! LMAO

You realize you are to only Jack that calls one of the teams "the other A team" Do you understand the parents and kids on that team actually enjoy it and realize it's a B team by crazy poster standards. That's fine. The kids will play 10+ tourneys, multiple scrimmages and they practice a lot together. Everyone but you is happy with that. Time to move on buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize you are to only Jack that calls one of the teams "the other A team" Do you understand the parents and kids on that team actually enjoy it and realize it's a B team by crazy poster standards. That's fine. The kids will play 10+ tourneys, multiple scrimmages and they practice a lot together. Everyone but you is happy with that. Time to move on buddy.

Only one thing, I didn't call them that, Express did. And what will be missing this summer is winning. Then we'll see how everyone is happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one thing, I didn't call them that, Express did. And what will be missing this summer is winning. Then we'll see how everyone is happy.
i
The boys on both teams will be fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2024 will have 2 teams this year and nothing is set. tryouts are on Wed

Right, nothing is set....we get it, wink, wink. Bring your friends and tryout fee. Lmao.

If you make a b team, run for the hills, trust me!

Trust me, you have it backwards.

Should have listened

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2024 will have 2 teams this year and nothing is set. tryouts are on Wed

Right, nothing is set....we get it, wink, wink. Bring your friends and tryout fee. Lmao.

If you make a b team, run for the hills, trust me!

Trust me, you have it backwards.

Should have listened

The teams had a joint practice today...guess who coached? Here's a hint...it wasn't Schwalje

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will either team even get close to Taz? We know what the answer is if they play the 'Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately their 6th grade team has 25+ kids. 9+attackman alone. The model is take everyone who will pay.

They only have 6 attackmen and 24 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will either team even get close to Taz? We know what the answer is if they play the 'Pack.
h

No, Taz is on another level. Just like the pack is on another level than Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you keep saying that but you're basing it on ONE game. Every other time Taz played 'Pack including scrimmages it was tight. Trust me... New year, new team. Taz has been practicing harder than anyone and will come out on top. Why do you think the mighty 'Pack coach keeps ducking Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you keep saying that but you're basing it on ONE game. Every other time Taz played 'Pack including scrimmages it was tight. Trust me... New year, new team. Taz has been practicing harder than anyone and will come out on top. Why do you think the mighty 'Pack coach keeps ducking Taz?

Because the Pack plays up basically all the time. Both will be laxfest and the results will be similar to last year. If you think the Pack isn't practicing hard you are delusional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Express isn't even in the picture, either team.

Maybe they could hang with Taz if they combined into one A team and gave up the two A teams charade.

Only the most delusional parents don't see it by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Daddy. Stop posting childish comments! I'm only 9!!! Do you read what you post? "The pack is the best!" Or "Taz can't beat us"" or " A team this or A team that" blah blah blah You sound like a jerkoff. Stop embarrassing me and mom!! You're pathetic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Daddy. Stop posting childish comments! I'm only 9!!! Do you read what you post? "The pack is the best!" Or "Taz can't beat us"" or " A team this or A team that" blah blah blah You sound like a jerkoff. Stop embarrassing me and mom!! You're pathetic!

What a potty mouth you have! Not only should you have your mouth washed out with soap, you should also have your butt kicked regularly because you are obviously not very bright and unfortunately you stink at lax.

Start practicing now and maybe you will catch up. It's a shame that you are doomed to mediocrity at such an early age!

Page 37 of 73 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard