BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 90 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess kids who reclass don't work hard and live with moral integrity. I guess kids who reclass will not get bigger or better. Do more for your kids, help them succeed instead of making excuses and helping them rationalize their mediocre lives. Again, enjoy club lacrosse in college.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son. [/quote

Please tell your son to enjoy club lacrosse in college.

Take a look at the Duke freshman class. See a trend? Almost all 1996 birthdays (and one 1995)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess kids who reclass don't work hard and live with moral integrity. I guess kids who reclass will not get bigger or better. Do more for your kids, help them succeed instead of making excuses and helping them rationalize their mediocre lives. Again, enjoy club lacrosse in college.

Playing kids 2 years younger to look good at the youth level does not guarantee anything. If you just spent 30-50K for private school in order to re-class that money could have been put away for tuition down the road to offset that 1/2 ride your son may get if lucky. BTW, club lacrosse gave my nephew time to intern during his senior year in school and has been offered a nice job and salary right after graduation. Hopefully your son gets something out of your spending a lot of money to disrupt his life, or give him an opportunity as you call it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You and your son are cheaters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son. [/quote

Take a look at the Duke freshman class. See a trend? Almost all 1996 birthdays (and one 1995)

Of the 11 Freshman at Duke they have 7 birthdays listed. One December 1995 who went to boarding school in CT. There are 2 late July 1996 which many people don't care too much about. The rest are December 1996 and March, April and June of 1997. All on age. There is really only one "true" holdback in that group. Not sure about the 3 without profiles yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He won't be spending that much...its only St. A's

Hey Dad, you know how to get the St. A's grad off your porch, right? Wait for it, wait, wait... Pay for the pizza! Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He won't be spending that much...its only St. A's

Hey Dad, you know how to get the St. A's grad off your porch, right? Wait for it, wait, wait... Pay for the pizza! Good luck.

I don't get it. Explain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write it down now. Madlax 2020 is going to dominate this spring. Team looks awesome and will have several commits at the end of the summer.

Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADMAN>MADLAX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of the 11 Freshman at Duke they have 7 birthdays listed. One December 1995 who went to boarding school in CT. There are 2 late July 1996 which many people don't care too much about. The rest are December 1996 and March, April and June of 1997. All on age. There is really only one "true" holdback in that group. Not sure about the 3 without profiles yet.

Holdback daddy trying to justify his cheating ways. Newsflash: just because you can cite others who may have done this, foes not minimize the fact that you are a cheating weasel who does not believe their kid is good enough to play against kids his own age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write it down now. Madlax 2020 is going to dominate this spring. Team looks awesome and will have several commits at the end of the summer.

Deal with it.

Dominate in what this spring, gardening, tree planting, community activities? Must be one of these because it certainly won't be in lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deal with it.

Not you again! It had been quiet for a few weeks and I was hoping you had gone elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadWacks are #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep hatin. Being the best always comes with a target on your back. Funny to see LI dads hate on clubs who have better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get tired of Md idiots shooting their mouths off about being the best. LI far better, get your own thread!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a MD parent and have seen MadLax 2020 routinely get beaten. They are nowhere near the caliber of the usual top tier teams. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get tired of Md idiots shooting their mouths off about being the best. LI far better, get your own thread!

What makes you think this is a LI thread? Read the title of the thread, no mention of any area. You immediately go into name calling. We don't give a crap what you get tired of, all you are doing is making yourself look like a meat head, which you may be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think this is a LI thread? Read the title of the thread, no mention of any area. You immediately go into name calling. We don't give a crap what you get tired of, all you are doing is making yourself look like a meat head, which you may be.

Mental note to you - It may not a thread exclusively for LI 2020 but it is a Northeast thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deal with it.

You must be confusing the 2019 team with 2020. We know several of the 2020 kids who play on the National team; even they admit there is a long way to go ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Max LAx guy. Nice to hear in your view your team has finally arrived as its been missing / absent from any A level tournament to this point in the boys careers. The 20 group was sort of a negative outlier to the whole Madlax program. Hopefully things have been fixed. Sounds like you are super confidant they have been.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is not in MD. It is in DC. In DC, Madlax 2020 is behind Next Level and VLC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is not in MD. It is in DC. In DC, Madlax 2020 is behind Next Level and VLC.

How does Next Level rank amongst the MD/DC teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only 2020 team from LI that can claim dominance is 2020 Crush. Unless you are on Crush, you are not "far better".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive to watch a 16 year old against 13 year olds. Wonder how my 13 year old would do against 10 year olds?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive to watch a 16 year old against 13 year olds. Wonder how my 13 year old would do against 10 year olds?

Are you talking about the new kid? He's not 16 yet, easy there! Hek, my 13 year old 8th grader doesn’t even have hair under his arms yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Legacy TAZ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what the question is a bout Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons are going to Crush it today!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Box tournament ! Really Come on how. Many will either team even have

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did that work out for ya ? Yeah I thought so....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some prominant Crush kids looking especially tiny, will be hard to compete moving forward. Oh yea, reclases. But, already done that. So, do it again!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won? Did Son's CRUSH? Or was it wishful thinking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm pretty sure that comment was not from our camp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a crabs parent who knows we have hold backs and we don't care what we think we win and by the way Coke is 16 but I don't care

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you! Its nice to be unencumbered by the social considerations and morals that most of us are encumbered with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a crabs parent who knows we have hold backs and we don't care what we think we win and by the way Coke is 16 but I don't care

Long Island dad all the way.

By the way, do any of you guys have the guts to come down any play us at the Madlax Capital Classic?

Didn't think so. Keep your mouth shut if you can't come down and play the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At NLF Where you couldn't get in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some prominant Crush kids looking especially tiny, will be hard to compete moving forward. Oh yea, reclases. But, already done that. So, do it again!!

They really did look small, going into this summer Crush only has one or two early major D1 prospects the lefty attackman who is extremely skilled,athletic and huge, and also another big athletic defenseman, the rest are very good but very small, and in my opinion will have a tougher time moving forward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anybody drive down to DC to play in a crappy second rate tournament run by a club that is a shadow of it's former self.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny I was there as well and felt like "wow they grew uh oh" felt they were bigger team when they played sons and seemed much bigger than Looneys Since when does size matte4 so much any how Size is a factor but NO way the deciding one Did anyone tell Matt Kavanaugh, Jordan Wolf, Rob Pannell, Joey Sankey etc they are done ?

Page 56 of 90 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard