BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 73 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Find me a Parent that is unhappy and I will show you a kid that is not on the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Find me a Parent that is unhappy and I will show you a kid that is not on the team.

Wolfffffffffffff Packkkkkkkkkkkkk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those 'Pack boys are training hard this winter. You haven't seen anything yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 year olds man, 9 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever....how is JA doing over at WP? Still yelling, screaming, intimidating, threatening, cursing and singling out players? Hearing people arent happy there but still cant believe parents let it go on. Guess they dont want to have their kid cut from the almighty WP. Or maybe they stick around and wait until the directors can him. Days are most likely numbered given how 91 works.
JA is doing just fine. Your accusations are absurd. Perhaps it might benefit you to worry about other things like making yourself less transparent. Historically, People most likely to find time to anonymously take jabs at another coach such as yourself fit into 3 categories... Couldn't be it, couldn't make it, or couldn't hack it. So by all means, spend all your free time posting away. Nobody cares.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do folks know about the NLF Summer Series? Is it any good? Worth going to Farmingville?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well 9 through 11 in the case of the WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter loser, enjoy 2nd place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, you too. BLC top team but you know that already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, you too. BLC top team but you know that already

Never heard of them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Bethesda Lacrosse Club. They beat WP to win Beach Lax last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still not impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still not impressed.

The top team isn't worried about impressing you. you should worry about beating taz. better coaching and outworking you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never heard of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still not impressed.

The top team isn't worried about impressing you. you should worry about beating taz. better coaching and outworking you
LMAO! That's great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP and Bethesda won a game each. Bethesda beat them in the finals by two. Stop using that as a gauge. Taz???? Haha they have 2025s on the team. This next meeting will be worse than the 14-0 beat down at Lax fest. I watch this team in Winter league, wth is there to talk about? I didn't realize how bad it must feel to have a son that cant hang with this 91 team. Dads on here ripping apart a coach and the players because their son cant cut it. Your sons should do well in the real world with dads like you " Don't get mad at your boss Jimmy, just go online and find a thread you can anonymously bash him on" that will show him! Haha Weak Dads= Weak Sons. Embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP and Bethesda won a game each. Bethesda beat them in the finals by two. Stop using that as a gauge. Taz???? Haha they have 2025s on the team. This next meeting will be worse than the 14-0 beat down at Lax fest. I watch this team in Winter league, wth is there to talk about? I didn't realize how bad it must feel to have a son that cant hang with this 91 team. Dads on here ripping apart a coach and the players because their son cant cut it. Your sons should do well in the real world with dads like you " Don't get mad at your boss Jimmy, just go online and find a thread you can anonymously bash him on" that will show him! Haha Weak Dads= Weak Sons. Embarrassing

Actually, losing to a team in the finals when it really counts sounds like a pretty good gauge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and you responding like this shows what class you are in. try being the bigger person and showing your kids that example.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, losing to a team in the finals when it really counts sounds like a pretty good gauge.

While I agree that it is BS to bash coaches if your boy isn't top tier, you do realize that this is 4th grade lacrosse and the "weak" kids playing right now may very well end up being the top level talent in 2-3 years.

Most important thing at this age is learning skills and keeping the boys interest in the game. Making excuses that coach isn't playing you isn't going to help your son..... Take him to the school yard and have a catch, throw him some passes, let him practice his dodges. If you don't know what you are doing and are just caught up in the my kids plays on 91 or Express or whatever club....at least encourage him to go out and hit the wall for 10-15 minutes a day.

Keep his interest in playing...not giving him excuses. If he practices now, you'll see the benefits....potentially as early as this summer season, but definitely over the next year or 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 game is a gauge? Your a tool. Go have a catch with your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

even better when they beat you with 2025s. I guess good thing for 91 2025 the Eels don't have them yet. would spank them even worse.

Nice try on Lax fest. Believe the most recent game was 6-5?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 game is a gauge? Your a tool. Go have a catch with your son.

Who won the tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is WP going down to Maryland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. They lost last year. That won't happen again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess Taz won't be going back either since they qualified for the losers bracket last summer in MD. Actually, that seems like the right placement for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

even better when they beat you with 2025s. I guess good thing for 91 2025 the Eels don't have them yet. would spank them even worse.

Nice try on Lax fest. Believe the most recent game was 6-5?

'pack had the worst game they ever played. Taz played the best they will ever play and still lost. We know which Taddie you are man, your boy is not even a piece of the plan. They played 4 times so far and the score is 32-9. Seems close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess Taz won't be going back either since they qualified for the losers bracket last summer in MD. Actually, that seems like the right placement for them.

Packrat, the funny thing is, if you look at the stats, your own kid won't be on that team when it matters. Keep living through him, though, this way all the pressure you put on him will come back and bite you later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Packrat, the funny thing is, if you look at the stats, your own kid won't be on that team when it matters. Keep living through him, though, this way all the pressure you put on him will come back and bite you later.

I know who your kid is man. Nothing there, save your money and stick with the PAL program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know who your kid is man. Nothing there, save your money and stick with the PAL program.

And EVERYONE knows who yours is, Packrat. You better pray that the Avengers starts up again so your kid will have some place to play. Maybe you should think about the Fighting Ducks or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And EVERYONE knows who yours is, Packrat. You better pray that the Avengers starts up again so your kid will have some place to play. Maybe you should think about the Fighting Ducks or something.

So what you are saying is that your kid is on Taz, "the BEST" team, but they never once beat WP, BLC, MadLax, Arden...I don't think that's how the world works. Got to earn it on the field. Contrary to popular opinion, NOTHING is won or lost on these boards (except your own self-respect). Win a game vs. any of the above listed teams or shut your trap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what you are saying is that your kid is on Taz, "the BEST" team, but they never once beat WP, BLC, MadLax, Arden...I don't think that's how the world works. Got to earn it on the field. Contrary to popular opinion, NOTHING is won or lost on these boards (except your own self-respect). Win a game vs. any of the above listed teams or shut your trap.

I know some of the WP parents and the coaches. They're pretty good people. This guy is the reason most people hate the team. The coaches will get rid of you soon enough, chump. No kid is worth dealing with a bad parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy thinks he plays. Great stuff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people actually think this is a WP parent writing this stuff??? Go back in the threads and you will see its the same **** stirrer that does not have a kid on the team, he just talks like he does and causes problems. This fool has been disgruntled since his kid didn't make the team 2 years ago. WP parents laugh at this site at practices and tournaments. Cant believe they are talked about so much on here. I guess all press really is good press. Wake up man this guy has nothing better to do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets have two forums....One dedicated to WP and Taz, so they can tell each other how amazing they are and how no other 9 year old matters who plays. How our sons are losers because they cant make those two clubs....and another forum of all other teams so parents can discuss youth lax news and thoughts like mature adults. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets have two forums....One dedicated to WP and Taz, so they can tell each other how amazing they are and how no other 9 year old matters who plays. How our sons are losers because they cant make those two clubs....and another forum of all other teams so parents can discuss youth lax news and thoughts like mature adults. Thank you.

Great idea!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better question how many actual 9yr olds are on wp and Taz???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz kids are of age. Look at that team you can see they are all 4th graders and maybe 3rd but who cares. (other then a couple of WP parents). They win while playing within the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz kids are of age. Look at that team you can see they are all 4th graders and maybe 3rd but who cares. (other then a couple of WP parents). They win while playing within the rules.

Do they (TAZ) really win? And are you suggesting the Wolfpack is cheating? Come on now, if it makes you feel better to make stuff up, go ahead. I get it.... "Johnny, you only lost to them because they cheated"....even your own kid knows better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they (TAZ) really win? And are you suggesting the Wolfpack is cheating? Come on now, if it makes you feel better to make stuff up, go ahead. I get it.... "Johnny, you only lost to them because they cheated"....even your own kid knows better.

Seems like just stating no holdbacks. Rare these days so good for them if it's true. Does WP have 2005 bdays?

Page 36 of 73 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard