BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 90 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d Blue Chip and JR are such money grabs. There are so many other ways to gain exposure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Apparently there are several coaches that JR will take recommendations from that result in a direct invite. This includes 2020s.

Which coaches are you hinting at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently there are several coaches that JR will take recommendations from that result in a direct invite. This includes 2020s.

Do you mean King Crab??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Apparently there are several coaches that JR will take recommendations from that result in a direct invite. This includes 2020s.

Do you mean King Crab?? [2 2020 Crabs with direct invites]

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Apparently there are several coaches that JR will take recommendations from that result in a direct invite. This includes 2020s.

The last two years, how many players were selected for the U19 national team from crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The last two years, how many players were selected for the U19 national team from crabs

U19 National Team is every 4 years and none this time around for crabs. I believe Ryan Tucker played forcrabs and was on 2012 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They U19 team is picked every 4 years dummy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, crabs got shutout? Guess playing 8th grade lax at age 16 catches up to you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Crabs on 2016 team, 1 Crab on 2012 team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear Legacy brought a largely intact team down to 3d and they are playing together and being coached there by their regular coach? wth???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear Legacy brought a largely intact team down to 3d and they are playing together and being coached there by their regular coach? wth???

Clear as mud

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same thing last year. And that team would would score too much, but instead of taking the Crush players out their coach would switch them to the other team and let them score some more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same thing last year. And that team would would score too much, but instead of taking the Crush players out their coach would switch them to the other team and let them score some more.
Yeah their fogo wasn't down last year so they took JB who won every one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah their fogo wasn't down last year so they took JB who won every one.

Thanks for the update Dad. Easy when the elite weren't there. Let me know next time he plays against the Looneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad the "stacked" team just lost.....too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Wait til they face the looney". Looney are a joke. All three LI teams will beat them . People reporting results of 3d tryouts lolollol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Wait til they face the looney". Looney are a joke. All three LI teams will beat them . People reporting results of 3d tryouts lolollol

Looneys beat all the long island teams last year except Crush, who got lucky and beat them by 1. This year they will beat all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were no fogos at 3d, so it's not to hard to look good. Relax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the cloak of secrecy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate the crush but seen both this fall Crush by 7+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty pathetic you are reporting on a 3D camp .... Your son must be really proud of you !!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonney's were an average 2020 team who became one of the better teams when they added a bunch of holdbacks. A simple formula that works but nothing to be pounding your chest about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty pathetic you are reporting on a 3D camp .... Your son must be really proud of you !!!!!!!

I didn't post it, but I'm curious why it would be pathetic to post about 3d camp.? It's one of the few 2020 events going on right now, so seems perfectly fine to post something on it. If I had to guess, your son must be on the "stacked" team that lost. It's not a tournament so no need to get angry about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonney's were an average 2020 team who became one of the better teams when they added a bunch of holdbacks. A simple formula that works but nothing to be pounding your chest about.

MD teams for the last 15 years, and now PA and Mass teams, amazingly improve in this grade year.... The parents like to say, "they caught up" too funny. Must be all the wall ball, yeah that's it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD teams for the last 15 years, and now PA and Mass teams, amazingly improve in this grade year.... The parents like to say, "they caught up" too funny. Must be all the wall ball, yeah that's it.

I believe you may be throwing stones from a glass house. Namen one competitive team that has no holdbacks and I will name you a liar. Even the Crush welcomed at least 2 new ones aboard this year. It is what it is, stop complaining and either beat'em or join 'em!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's has been exceptional since 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't post it, but I'm curious why it would be pathetic to post about 3d camp.? It's one of the few 2020 events going on right now, so seems perfectly fine to post something on it. If I had to guess, your son must be on the "stacked" team that lost. It's not a tournament so no need to get angry about it.

Does the record of your team mean anything at these events? I would assume not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the New Crush Middie from Huntington... A '19 reclassed that was OLD for 19's. What a joke--and yes, of course he looked really good down at 3D...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the New Crush Middie from Huntington... A '19 reclassed that was OLD for 19's. What a joke--and yes, of course he looked really good down at 3D...

Are you a deusche?
You really sound like an A-Hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you a deusche?
You really sound like an A-Hole.

No I am not German

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Loser.
Worry about your own kid, you stalker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a stalker or a loser. The aforementioned player was new to the '20 scene and I commented on it. No axe to grind with he or his father (you?) Truth stings a little?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.
Worry about your own kid, you stalker.

Very typical answer from a moraly depraved loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adapt and overcome...reclassing a new concept isn't going going away and my guess is neither is your whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son. [/quote

Please tell your son to enjoy club lacrosse in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I'm the author and I'm not German either. What part of my statement do you take such offense in? I find the act more deplorable. First hold back, then reclass. I wonder if he wouldv'e been such a standout with the 18's--where he should be!

Of course not. Kids reclass to look better than they are. I teach my son to work hard, not take the easy way out and cheat. In the long run, the result of living a life of moral integrity usually wins out. Sad that a parent would intentionally spoil that for their son. [/quote

Please tell your son to enjoy club lacrosse in college.

Most kids wil be playing ahead of your precious 16 year old 2020 player by college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hton dirt bag

Page 55 of 90 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard