BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your all set then. Petro outlined what he looks for in each age and for 2025 he specifically said "kid knows what day practice is on"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
P
My son plays for JS on 2025 Orange. I can't speak for anyone else, but my son is very happy. He has had other coaches in the past that he loved, but this time it is different. He loves and RESPECTS JS. He works harder in practice now more than ever. He listens intently in practice and works at home to improve his skills. My son recognizes that Coach JS is different. Call it talent, call it character or call it both. JS has been a dedicated coach and a great influence on my son in a short amount of time. We can only hope that he sticks with this team, but we'll take what we can get. I recognize the importance of a year. Thanks JS.

"Loves and respects"??? He's 8. Sounds like daddy has a crush on coach. Creepy.

So,true, sure the kid likes playing for the team but at 8 those are not your priorities. I know that creepy dad say his son knows JS is different. Different then what? Different then the crackpot dad he has. Different then his PAL coach? Different then Han Solo? I mean really, everything you wrote is BS.

To you it's BS. How would you know exactly? Divine inspiration? Or maybe you're the creepy person peeking in on little kids?

My kid also thinks JS is the best coach and has seen enough coaches to know the differnce. Specifically wanted to try out for 91 because he was there - and to be fair, mainly because of the NY Lizards; we go to a lot of games. So far, very happy. Even knows what days practice is on and gets ready for practice without being told. If that isn't 8 year old "love" then maybe you don't know what that is?

Whatever gets you through the day Homer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P
My son plays for JS on 2025 Orange. I can't speak for anyone else, but my son is very happy. He has had other coaches in the past that he loved, but this time it is different. He loves and RESPECTS JS. He works harder in practice now more than ever. He listens intently in practice and works at home to improve his skills. My son recognizes that Coach JS is different. Call it talent, call it character or call it both. JS has been a dedicated coach and a great influence on my son in a short amount of time. We can only hope that he sticks with this team, but we'll take what we can get. I recognize the importance of a year. Thanks JS.

So,true, sure the kid likes playing for the team but at 8 those are not your priorities. I know that creepy dad say his son knows JS is different. Different then what? Different then the crackpot dad he has. Different then his PAL coach? Different then Han Solo? I mean really, everything you wrote is BS.

To you it's BS. How would you know exactly? Divine inspiration? Or maybe you're the creepy person peeking in on little kids?

My kid also thinks JS is the best coach and has seen enough coaches to know the differnce. Specifically wanted to try out for 91 because he was there - and to be fair, mainly because of the NY Lizards; we go to a lot of games. So far, very happy. Even knows what days practice is on and gets ready for practice without being told. If that isn't 8 year old "love" then maybe you don't know what that is?

The only man an 8 year old should love and respect is his father. You obviously don't spend enough time with him. Did he research the 91 coaching staff prior to deciding which team he was going to try out for? And how many coaches has he seen at 8 to be able to differentiate the bad from the almighty? Ease up dad. Sounds like you're doing serious damage to your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P

The only man an 8 year old should love and respect is his father. You obviously don't spend enough time with him. Did he research the 91 coaching staff prior to deciding which team he was going to try out for? And how many coaches has he seen at 8 to be able to differentiate the bad from the almighty? Ease up dad. Sounds like you're doing serious damage to your kid.

Wonder if the kid will feel the same if he doesn't perform to JS expectations and gets kicked to curb. He does not play nice nor consider anyones feelings. Even 3rd grade lax is treated as a business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS himself wont even be around next season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why is it your concern if he is around next year. You should be concerned about your son and his coach. The obsession with this team is insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're jealous. Pretty sad but fun to watch though. I think their dad's didn't love them enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy thanksgiving it a rest day
If your kid really loves the he sport he plays
He will aspire to his highest ability
Coaches will come and coaches will go
But his desire is what will push him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kids are in third grade for god sake. Go do some finger painting with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We finger paint with the tears of the dad's our children beat.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P

So you're obviously the crazy dad of the attackman. You are, hands down, the most insane lacrosse parent I've ever seen. I feel so bad for your boy. Do you realize that he will likely never be able to achieve your lofty expectations? And when they lose, as they often do, you make him feel inadequate (something I'm sure you're familiar with). Please, for the love of God, let your kid be a kid. Ease up on the pressure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong my son don't play attack. Not even in practice. Nice try though. Why don't you enjoy the holiday week with your family instead of playing psychologist on botc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong my son don't play attack. Not even in practice. Nice try though. Why don't you enjoy the holiday week with your family instead of playing psychologist on botc.

And if you really are a 2025 Orange parent you should stay off too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Green hat guy? Pulled down right above the eyes? Yells at other people's kids to pass? My bad. Same applies to you, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what kind of green hat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know of any teams playing in santa jam for 2025 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess, probably Town teams. Was that way for their Black Friday Bash. Town teams + Hubs Gladiators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
add in some supporting cast from travel teams to boost the average town team and you will be correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do travel kids not play town? Or is that beneath them.....

Just because you see a few travel helmets during a game, it doesn't mean the team is full of ringers. Kids that play for a travel club do live somewhere......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2025 son plays travel and town though he is far from a "ringer"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because you see a few travel helmets during a game, it doesn't mean the team is full of ringers. Kids that play for a travel club do live somewhere......

Or... It's an older brother's helmet ... Our young guy gets the hand me downs smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or a forums troll casting dark necromantic magic trying to rez a dead topic from the grave.

Don't feed the trolls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, did the 2025 Fighting Ducks team ever finish filling? I remember hearing that they were at around 12-13 after tryouts. Just wondering if we're going to see them this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, did the 2025 Fighting Ducks team ever finish filling? I remember hearing that they were at around 12-13 after tryouts. Just wondering if we're going to see them this summer.

Yes. I believe they did. The coach just likes to reject kids at tryouts hoping that better kids will want to play down the line. They are being coached by the conductor of the 91 Orange trainwreck from last season. He did the same thing last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. I believe they did. The coach just likes to reject kids at tryouts hoping that better kids will want to play down the line. They are being coached by the conductor of the 91 Orange trainwreck from last season. He did the same thing last year.

Just not true. last year he didn't pick the team, they were handed to him. The issue now will be if its expensive daddy ball or if the best are going to get the play time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just not true. last year he didn't pick the team, they were handed to him. The issue now will be if its expensive daddy ball or if the best are going to get the play time.

He 100% picked the team last year. Undeniably. And yes, daddy ball is what we'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is no better though. JS is like the queen of England, just a figurehead. The daddy's are in control there too. If your middie kid is not on the first middie line, expect about 10 minutes of playing time a tournament. Just like bandits and crush. But people will still pay the extra $800 to say they're on 91s top team. Eventually they'll realize it's been a waste of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is no better though. JS is like the queen of England, just a figurehead. The daddy's are in control there too. If your middie kid is not on the first middie line, expect about 10 minutes of playing time a tournament. Just like bandits and crush. But people will still pay the extra $800 to say they're on 91s top team. Eventually they'll realize it's been a waste of time.

But those teams win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But those teams win.

True. So maybe 2025 is not much like them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They 2025 didn't win much last year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They 2025 didn't win much last year!!

I don't think they won anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here it comes......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what tournaments their son is playing in this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's coming? What are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament schedules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any day now....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2025... Any perspective? Happy parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the team is made up mostly of the coaches town team which should be CSH.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard