BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 76 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Smash beat your clear #1 by 10+ goals a few weeks back?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really! What box competition games or box tournaments have been played the last three months?

You're out of touch. Keep playing grass in the snow.

Can you name a box tournament (south of the Canadian border) that occurred in September, October or November? Enlighten us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents have one sided views on all this. Since they beat smash and igloo they are the best. BUT what about when smash destroyed you this fall? Or when igloo beat you? Why aren't they the clear #1? Typical express, they're all pompous from the head of the snake (MC) on down. Plus I seem to remember this same nonsense being said last year by express. That worked out just fine too. They're a one dimensional team that will lose steam in the summer when it really matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too much kool-aid in plandome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Express parents have one sided views on all this. Since they beat smash and igloo they are the best. BUT what about when smash destroyed you this fall? Or when igloo beat you? Why aren't they the clear #1? Typical express, they're all pompous from the head of the snake (MC) on down. Plus I seem to remember this same nonsense being said last year by express. That worked out just fine too. They're a one dimensional team that will lose steam in the summer when it really matters. [/qno

this was in response to the ranking a few threads up. Smash and united are the pompous ones. Smash igloo express united are the top teams. No order is necessary. Its the express haters who jump all over any ranking of express. Lets face it. Its a whole new ballgame. Good luck to all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Smash beat your clear #1 by 10+ goals a few weeks back?

so is that the criteria? united didn't beat you by that much and they claimed the title at the end of last year. to each his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is fun, the whoo who beat who...I like express, smash, United and Igloo as the top 4 teams with nobody close. I like the towns teams after that including GC, 32, northport, CSH, Port and a few others. In that mix I like fl$ and outlaws. I have never seen Icon, Legacy, Team LI or Igloo B but bet they will all compete with the town teams and fl$ and outlaws. No question in my mind the top 4 teams are playing at a level well beyond what other teams this age on LI are playing. Not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too much kool-aid in plandome.

Kool-aid in Plandome?! Please. More like fresh squeezed lemonade or vodka martinis ...

Buffy, be a darling and freshen my glass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is fun, the whoo who beat who...I like express, smash, United and Igloo as the top 4 teams with nobody close. I like the towns teams after that including GC, 32, northport, CSH, Port and a few others. In that mix I like fl$ and outlaws. I have never seen Icon, Legacy, Team LI or Igloo B but bet they will all compete with the town teams and fl$ and outlaws. No question in my mind the top 4 teams are playing at a level well beyond what other teams this age on LI are playing. Not even close.

Spot on analysis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really! What box competition games or box tournaments have been played the last three months?

You're out of touch. Keep playing grass in the snow.

Can you name a box tournament (south of the Canadian border) that occurred in September, October or November? Enlighten us!

Have fun freezing outside. See you in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

I was a little surprised the beat down that all those teams gave Outlaws this weekend! I heard they were down some kids but still no excuse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

I was a little surprised the beat down that all those teams gave Outlaws this weekend! I heard they were down some kids but still no excuse!

My son is on one of those top 4 teams and I have to say that Outlaws isn't far behind. Their top players can make any of those other top 4 teams, so we all better hope they stay with Outlaws or your son could be competing with them for a starting or roster position!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

you really need to get over your obsession with the outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

What obsession? Just saw some the their games and they were so one sided. Don't be so sensitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw one of the games and they had a short stick on Defense and had two subs so i think they were very short on players. Don't know why they even came.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the Legacy vs LIE North result for 2022?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares? They are both low tier B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry [lacrosse]. Question still there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on analysis.

Agreed.

What obsession? Just saw some the their games and they were so one sided. Don't be so sensitive

right. We believe you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is that really necessary? Cant wait to see what happens when your A team no longer rules.what will you do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is that really necessary? Cant wait to see what happens when your A team no longer rules.what will you do?

This stuff has to stop. As a group we need to be a little better than this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does the tryout/team selection process work for 91? I'm curious because for most organizations that have more than one team in an age group, the top team ends up being significantly stronger than the second team. However, with 91 it seems like Smash and United are not much different. Doesn't seem like it could be an A/B selection process.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does the tryout/team selection process work for 91? I'm curious because for most organizations that have more than one team in an age group, the top team ends up being significantly stronger than the second team. However, with 91 it seems like Smash and United are not much different. Doesn't seem like it could be an A/B selection process.

That is really just unique to the 2022 year. Not the case in any of the other grades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a pathetic comment. There is no place for such sentiments, on this forum and in life. These are kids/youth sports that we are talking about. Let's refrain from such negative and insulting statements. If not already, very soon, these boys will be looking at these exchanges and some are quite offensive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a pathetic comment. There is no place for such sentiments, on this forum and in life. These are kids/youth sports that we are talking about. Let's refrain from such negative and insulting statements. If not already, very soon, these boys will be looking at these exchanges and some are quite offensive.

Well said. If my son played there I would not be happy. Glad people are standing up and saying enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

better coach junior to have a thick skin....especially on the net.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose kids look on here? Some of you people actually show these things to your kids or let them look at this website? And they actually even know about this website? That's really crazy. The kids don't need to know what's being said on here. It's bad enough that it's being said at all – why tell the kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. If my son played there I would not be happy. Glad people are standing up and saying enough.

what are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$
Igloo B/Legacy/TLI/Outlaws/ICON//TB/Blue Fish, etc

Some of the better town teams mix in the top five overall teams, occasionally.

There really is some great talent in the 2022 grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 91 parents are so nuts about being considered the "top" team, why not take Smash and United and put the top half of each on a 91 AAAA team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because those 2 coaches are even bigger egomaniacs than the parents of 91. Although if they did that they would never lose a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 91 parents are so nuts about being considered the "top" team, why not take Smash and United and put the top half of each on a 91 AAAA team ?

smash is no longer on top and united is in hiding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A merger of the two teams would not likely produce a superior team. Both are well-balanced and well-coached. Both have great players and have team chemistry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I still consider Smash the best team. But what difference does it make. I still believe these 4 teams can all beat one another. The fall, not results from last, has shown that clear enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo ever beat Smash or United?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
more important than whether or not any team has "ever beaten another" , you need to think about how many times the two teams have played each other which is pretty hard to do when a team is in hiding or playing in another age bracket. more than just "ever beating" another team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

I agree with this except for the last two teams, never seen Bluefish but TB is nowhere near any of the those other teams. they lost to the Hitmen and just got by an average town team, they only beat outlaws silver by 2 goals. There are 4 teams on top and about 3 or 4 after that can be a legit High B team (TLI, Legacy, fl$ & Outlaws Select) But you are right, there is plenty of talent at this age group. Should be a good spring/ summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

I agree with this except for the last two teams, never seen Bluefish but TB is nowhere near any of the those other teams. they lost to the Hitmen and just got by an average town team, they only beat outlaws silver by 2 goals. There are 4 teams on top and about 3 or 4 after that can be a legit High B team (TLI, Legacy, fl$ & Outlaws Select) But you are right, there is plenty of talent at this age group. Should be a good spring/ summer

Legacey not in same conversation as those other teams. Who did they beat in fall??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo Dad , You keep repeating your self ...

Page 30 of 76 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard