BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please don't drag the Outlaws in this. To clear this up the Outlaws team that played Ambush was the Black team which was called Siver last year. The coach this past weekend was the Black team coach. There were only a few kids from the Select team. It was mostly Black team players who got the majority of playing time because it was the Black teams tournament.

quote=Anonymous]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FYI your delusional
MC organizes the games as per request of coaches on which bracket they want to play thats a known fact ! . If Ambush has been playing in A all fall and no less against MC's own team he would have automatically placed Ambush into A bracket, it came from the coach himself of Ambush to be put into B bracket. dont play like it was MC who put your team there on his own. and if that was the case that mc placed your team on his own he basically said your not at the level to play in an competitive A bracket !

Fyi.ambush didn't make the schedule. They just played lacrosse yesterday.maybe tell mc to put together a more competitive tournament. Then again all he cares about is the money.if your sons team won you would still be calling ambush a b team.seems like you are more concerned about another team
There were NO brackets! Channy played his own B team, Legacy Titans and Garden City. Ambush played Express B, Legacy Titans and Outlaws combo which was a good team, mostly select with the best of Silver(very good B team). So no coach asked to play in B. It was a small tournament with average teams mostlyyry well matched except for LIE teams( one way better, one way worse). [/quote]

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to disrespect your own organization and the black team. Wouldn't want to go to war with you, guy! Pure example how all of you hiding behind the computer are fake tough guys. Anyone with balls would say their name and their team! Clowns!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to disrespect your own organization and the black team. Wouldn't want to go to war with you, guy! Pure example how all of you hiding behind the computer are fake tough guys. Anyone with balls would say their name and their team! Clowns!

So what's your name slugger?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Black team played well and should get the credit for playing a one goal game against Ambush. That was the point. Stop trying to cause trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where I was looking from the Outlaws had 11 kids from there AA team & 10 from the A team. With both coaches from both team on the sideline. Ambush played Outlaws AA 3 times and they are 2-1.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where I was looking from the Outlaws had 11 kids from there AA team & 10 from the A team. With both coaches from both team on the sideline. Ambush played Outlaws AA 3 times and they are 2-1.

How could you possibly tell which kids were AA and which were A? Outlaws stated prior to the tournament that they were entering a combination team. They have kids and coaches who just want to play lacrosse. Stop with the nonsense. The last 10 pages are about Ambush.......why.....? No one from Igloo, Express A or 91 Orange has posted all season.....why.....?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong 100 percent. Keep making things up if it makes you feel better. Either you were not there or you are a liar. I doubt this is a 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same idiot keeps on bashing ambush.if they are a b team in your eyes than the outlaws select team should be embarrassed that they lost to them.i think by select they mean they were selected from a very small pool of kids that know they wouldn't make one of the top 3 organizations

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong 100% your parents on the sideline like to talk
Wrong 100 percent. Keep making things up if it makes you feel better. Either you were not there or you are a liar. I doubt this is a 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the pages are about 91 Ambush because some of the parents of Ambush want to keep talking about themselves. They can't take what they are. They continuously tell everyone how great they are. If they have to they will lie. For a reason everyone knows about they talk bad about Express most of the time and every so often they take a shot at the Outlaws. It may trouble them that express Channy beat them by a lot many times despite the predictions they are better. Even this year they were saying they will beat Channy. They will never best Channys team. Everyone thinks they are a B plus team. This past weekend playing Outlaws Silver team in a one goal game proves it. It does not matter how many select kids were playing. Next year half of Ambush will leave like they do every year. We will see the same talk next year just as we saw this talk last year after express made changes. At one time we saw talk like this with express. Express made changes and the talked stopped at express and started with Ambush. Remember Ambush will never be as good as as Express Channy.

Wrong 100% your parents on the sideline like to talk

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read this thread and I find it amusing. I am with the Outlaws select. I have two points.
1. There were ten players from select. 3 attack, 3 middies and 3 def. plus one of our two goalies. They played a simplified def because they were making a joint team as well as a basic offense because most of the game there were players from two teams playing on the field. As an "A" team you should have cleaned up on a mixed group regardless of the amount of Select players. You assume it was the top of the two benches as well. It was the simply the kids that were available to play. There were some of our kids playing with some of the Black team kids. I did notice you had your big guns though.

2. As a member of the Outlaws select I regularly read about how this team is a B team and we dont belong in the mix of the top teams from the Island for this age bracket. So to use this weak team as a barometer of how awesome ambush is is a little weak unless you do have the respect for us that you dont usually admit to.

Either way it wasnt the Outlaws that crowd about the results it was an Ambush parent. It also wasnt the outlaws that started criticizing Ambush about their lack of class, that appeared to be an Express parent. so please dont use us to validate your claims of superiority.

Other than that have a nice Holiday season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read this thread and I find it amusing. I am with the Outlaws select. I have two points.
1. There were ten players from select. 3 attack, 3 middies and 3 def. plus one of our two goalies. They played a simplified def because they were making a joint team as well as a basic offense because most of the game there were players from two teams playing on the field. As an "A" team you should have cleaned up on a mixed group regardless of the amount of Select players. You assume it was the top of the two benches as well. It was the simply the kids that were available to play. There were some of our kids playing with some of the Black team kids. I did notice you had your big guns though.

2. As a member of the Outlaws select I regularly read about how this team is a B team and we dont belong in the mix of the top teams from the Island for this age bracket. So to use this weak team as a barometer of how awesome ambush is is a little weak unless you do have the respect for us that you dont usually admit to.

Either way it wasnt the Outlaws that crowd about the results it was an Ambush parent. It also wasnt the outlaws that started criticizing Ambush about their lack of class, that appeared to be an Express parent. so please dont use us to validate your claims of superiority.

Other than that have a nice Holiday season.

If you are a kid, good for you! If you are a parent, stop using us and we as if you play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you consider ambushes big guns.they have all average players.some below average.you are definitely a bad judge of lacrosse talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice adult,please keep in mind kids talent will change in the next couple of years. so enjoy your little stud while you can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is fair to call Ambush a B team but it is not fair to say all the kids are average to below average. They have at least three kids that can make A or even AA teams when they play a clean game.

What do you consider ambushes big guns.they have all average players.some below average.you are definitely a bad judge of lacrosse talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express North and Legacy do in the tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North beat Outlaws and tied GC34 from what I saw. GC had 2 goals take away and I think Legacy struggled a bit I know they lost by 5-6 to GC34. Express Channy should not have been don't know what they wanted to prove by being there with the two Icon kids, and keeping the first line mids on for a majority of that time. Also don't know why the Icon kids would want to go but I'm sure thats all MC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surely there is more to the entire 2021 class to discuss than the 2 Icon kids and whether Ambush is a B or B+ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course MC will bring in outside kids to any tourney, so they can hold the shoulders out even beating up town teams and lower level teams, that is what they are about. Why not have their second team play a town team, why because that town who outplayed their North A team would have blown out their LI B team and how would that look. So lets play their 1st line whose best kid is a Icon kid, even play him in the middle on man up and try to score as many goals against them. Amazing on how the other kids and parents put up with this. Imagine a kid who is not on the roster come to tourney's when his team is not playing, play the whole game and play man up aw well, when kids on their roster don't see the field but will make the payments so the can where the express uniforms. Those Icon kids and parents must be laughing when they leave these games. Congrats to the GC 34 team after a tough going with Express Channy to come back and out play the North team and play well against the Legacy and I assume only a practice or two not bad.Like many of the GC kids they played soccer or football in the fall and not just lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, do many feel that in 7th grade if a kid is playing football or soccer in their middle school, to play in these many fall lacrosse tournaments is good? maybe one just to get their stick in their hands but reading how many some of these teams play, do those kids play other sports? I know my son's middle school football team started the first week of school and went until the first week of Nov and they practiced or played every day and many Sats, as soon as it ended middle school basketball started. Isn't that what middle school kids are suppose to do if they are capable of make their school teams What happened to those kids who play football/soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in spring, is that out the window.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inaccurate , if you think any kid is A or AA you are just a disgruntled Ambush parent who will never be happy on any team your son is on, if he was truly that level BS would have him on his team already period !
I guess you must have missed that personal phone call invite from Spallina .

quote=Anonymous]It is fair to call Ambush a B team but it is not fair to say all the kids are average to below average. They have at least three kids that can make A or even AA teams when they play a clean game.

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inaccurate , if you think any kid is A or AA you are just a disgruntled Ambush parent who will never be happy on any team your son is on, if he was truly that level BS would have him on his team already period !
I guess you must have missed that personal phone call invite from Spallina .

quote=Anonymous]It is fair to call Ambush a B team but it is not fair to say all the kids are average to below average. They have at least three kids that can make A or even AA teams when they play a clean game.

[/quote]

With the level of competition on LI, I would have to disagree. Many coaches stick with the known quantities and pass over above average kids because they know how the existing player will be over the long haul. You have many above average kids playing the B level because they just can't crack the AA unless they go to a totally different program that may be further away, and the parents don't think it is worth it. Outlaws Black has several kids who fit this, as do Ambush, and several other teams. Some kids also chose to play on the B team so they aren't cheerleaders on a AA team.

I wasn't at this tournament, but I heard that several of these teams were missing some key players. This tournament was just to get the kids out, and have fun. Going 3-0 or 0-3 has no bearing. Non of this matters until the Spring when these teams have had time to spend together. I wish this whole mine is bigger than yours would just stop already. These are 12 year old kids. Let them play and let their records at the end of August determine who is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be Honest there are 4 Teams that are top notch and everyone else trying to catch them.

1 - Igloo Black Ice (until beaten)
2 - 91 Orange (Spallinas team who beat Express, Primetime, Eclipse & Laxachusettes at NLF last summer).
3 - Icon (beat Crabs & Eclipse 2 weeks ago without their top offensive weapon).
4 - Express Channy (undefeated in Fall)

Next 4 teams

5 - Eclipse (beat Icon, Primetime, 91 Orange, Outlaws Select)
6 - Laxachusettes (beat Express, HHH & Primetime)
7 - Primetime (beat Outlaws, HHH, Avalanche)
8 - HHH (beat Laxachusettes, Express and played others very tight)

Team Long Island & Rising Sons would be in top 8 but rumor is they lost a ton of talent or disbanded.

Honorable Mention: Outlaws select, Ambush, Legacy

Please post views

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be Honest there are 4 Teams that are top notch and everyone else trying to catch them.

2 - 91 Orange (Spallinas team who beat Express, Primetime, Eclipse & Laxachusettes at NLF last summer).

Next 4 teams

Team Long Island & Rising Sons would be in top 8 but rumor is they lost a ton of talent or disbanded.

Please post views

This is pretty much right on. Avalanche should be in as an honorable mention as well. They Beat Outlaws Select and Ambush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next 4 teams

Please post views

This is pretty much right on. Avalanche should be in as an honorable mention as well. They Beat Outlaws Select and Ambush.

May I ask when Avalanche beat Outlaws select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next 4 teams

Please post views

Didn't they beat them at Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is not in that group. They got blown out by very good (and big!) ecplipse team 15-1 and 10-3. They also lost to igloo avlalnche. They do practice a lot so maybe they will pull it together in the summer.
It is fall and we will revisit this list at the end of the summer 2016

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next 4 teams

Please post views

Didn't they beat them at Blatant?

Outlaws haven't met Avalanche yet, this year or last.

At blatant outlaws played Channy, north and ambush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, GC34 beat the legacy B team, Titans not the A team, Greyhounds. Greyhounds pulled out to let the Titans play because titans tourney at hechshire got cancelled. Since there were no brackets, it wouldn't be fair to have a teams A and B play in same bracket. Unless of course your express and want to embarrass their own b team! Good job!
Anyone know the score of the Channy vs express karwoski score? 100-0 maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy did not play them. They had a younger Express team play them. They lost by a lot. Not sure if i was 2022 or 2023 or A or B team. Dont think it was 2022 A team. So probably 2022 B team or 2023 team.

quote=Anonymous]For the record, GC34 beat the legacy B team, Titans not the A team, Greyhounds. Greyhounds pulled out to let the Titans play because titans tourney at hechshire got cancelled. Since there were no brackets, it wouldn't be fair to have a teams A and B play in same bracket. Unless of course your express and want to embarrass their own b team! Good job!
Anyone know the score of the Channy vs express karwoski score? 100-0 maybe? [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Express lose to Igloo-Black Ice this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Express lose to Igloo-Black Ice this fall?

What was the result of Battle by the Bay down in Chesapeake? Both Express and Igloo were there. Overall, which were the top 4-6 teams at that tourney and how close were the games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Beat Express 13-10 - close game.

As far as other Teams - there were not other strong Teams at this event. Best (4) Maryland 2021 Teams were at different event that weekend. No particular order: Crabs, Bethesda, Annapolis Hawks, Green Turtle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Beat Express 13-10 - close game.

As far as other Teams - there were not other strong Teams at this event. Best (4) Maryland 2021 Teams were at different event that weekend. No particular order: Crabs, Bethesda, Annapolis Hawks, Green Turtle.

I think those 4 were at McDonogh. Any scores from that tourney in the 2021A division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These four beat up the other teams at McDonough - and played eachother tight, but not a championship format - did not all play eachother:

GT 6 Crabs 5
Bethesda 6 GT 4
Hawks 7 Bethesda 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the express 2021 karwoskis team get beat bad by a 2022 B team?
and since they had 30 kids to start and the best 5 either got brought up to chanays team or just left, tells you how crappie of a money grab this is. Poor kids on that team. Seen them play at Columbus day and they are a developmental team being told they are a B team. Typical express money grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and beat primtime twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who beat Primetime twice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. The Express Karwoski team is a weak team talent-wise. Having said that, Karwoski does a good job with the team. He's a teacher and a motivator and is good with the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard good things about this coach too. However, the question is why would parents allow Express to move talented kids off the B team just to sit on the bench with the A team? If the talented kids did not want to play on the B team the club should not have taken the money and told them to go to another team. Most would have stayed because most of those kids had trouble making teams better than Express B had they stayed together. Instead they made express B into a C or D team by moving off the talented kids and hurt those same kids by putting them on the A team just to sit on the bench. They also hurt the starters on the A team because they now get less reps at practice. There are no winners here. Every kid will suffer from both teams. It does not matter if they stayed with B or moved to the A team or was an original A team player. It is NOT the clubs fault. This is a business so cant blame the club. Parents have to be held accountable for putting up with it.

I agree. The Express Karwoski team is a weak team talent-wise. Having said that, Karwoski does a good job with the team. He's a teacher and a motivator and is good with the boys.

Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard