BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 44 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not write that post. Trust me no one is worried. Long Islanders go out of state and play against kids that "just turned 12" that are sometimes 6 feet to as much as 6 foot five. We still beat them. One or two very big kids per team is believable but when most of the team is very big it makes one wonder. Last summer we played 2021 teams that were very big out of state in five games. The next day played a tournament up against Long Island 2020 kids that seemed very small compared to the out of state 2021 kids. I for one don't care. If these teams need to play older kids to compete that is fine. I wish they would just admit that kids are older. Coaches and parents would like to measure the development of the team and players. That is hard to do when a player or team gets beat by a kids that are adult like and said to be only 12. I'm sure there are good teams that are legit but when most good teams off Long Island are very big the rest of the teams will be questioned. On Long Island icon, express, legacy, outlaws and most of 91 are the correct size of 7th graders. Why are the good out of state teams so much bigger than these teams if they are all the same age?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow, classy Long Islander. Another organization can field a quality team and I am going to cry about it. Sounds like this Dad is a little worried.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six foot five at 12 years old. Talk about embellinshing a story. I can't talk about all the other teams but the Ct. Team is all age appropriate for WSYL. As long as a team is following the rules, all is good. Maybe your frustration should be directed at the Organizers of some of these tournaments and not the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe your frustration should be directed at the Organizers of some of these tournaments and not the kids.

BINGO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 6'1'' and 240 last summer my team went to Massachusetts for a tournament and there was a middie playing against us who was bigger than I was and his hand swallowed mine in the post game line up.

There are kids that big playing in these tournaments. It wasnt my original post but I will say it may sound like embellishment but Ive seen it happen

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
This can all be remedied. By using birth year and not grade for all travel sports
I dot care if parent wants to leave his kid back
I dont agree with it unless it is warranted for academics

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry it is true. It was not a CT kid. Also have seen kids and goalies taller than the cage. Also two years ago at laxfest I saw Crush play up against laxachusetes and laxachusettrs had two seventh grade defenders that were at least 6 foot three. Others over six foot. You will soon see when your kids starts playing these teams more often.

Six foot five at 12 years old. Talk about embellinshing a story. I can't talk about all the other teams but the Ct. Team is all age appropriate for WSYL. As long as a team is following the rules, all is good. Maybe your frustration should be directed at the Organizers of some of these tournaments and not the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laxachusettes and the other new England schools are probably the worst abusers of reclassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is icon playing this weekend ?oh wait they can't. Express is using half of their team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is true.why do they even have tryouts? Obviously big money grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only top teams that are playing are Ambush, legacy and Express Chany. Neither Igloo team is playing. Heat is not playing and the Outlawd Have only a few kids from the Select team playing on Friday. It seems this is not a tournament for the AA teams. So Icon has no reason to attend anyway. Let the kids play. Why do you care?
Is icon playing this weekend ?oh wait they can't. Express is using half of their team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To the sad, crybaby Rockville Centre daddy who keeps beating this dead horse: enough already. Though your little Johnny may have gotten cut by either or both teams, it is seriously time for you to move on. For the last time (God willing) - there are 2 former Icon players that have been playing with Express this Fall. Both are quality players, but only one is exceptional and a potential difference maker. Please get it through your thick skull - we are talking about one player. If this player does not return with Express this Summer (by all accounts he will), it will be unfortunate BUT it will not change the dynamic of this team. Is that clear enough for you? Go troll some other thread you tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is half the team 2 kids?
Those kids are moving on from icon - by spring they will be all team Channy 100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top teams (Ambush) ?

quote=Anonymous]Only top teams that are playing are Ambush, legacy and Express Chany. Neither Igloo team is playing. Heat is not playing and the Outlawd Have only a few kids from the Select team playing on Friday. It seems this is not a tournament for the AA teams. So Icon has no reason to attend anyway. Let the kids play. Why do you care?
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is half the team 2 kids?
Those kids are moving on from icon - by spring they will be all team Channy 100% [/quote

there is something seriously wrong with anyone who is writing about 12 year old boys, especially late at night and early in the morning. why don't you use their names you losers. Classless absolutely classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is half the team 2 kids?
Those kids are moving on from icon - by spring they will be all team Channy 100%

According to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be clear on this MC has been trying for the past two years to grab a few of the Icon kids. Icon does not do as much in the fall as far as tournaments as Express and the others. They have had a number of practices and with that staff they probably get more out of that then most kids on other teams in the fall. Only two of the Icon kids play on the fall teams for Express and the Icon coaches with class could care less how many teams how many tournaments the kids want to play on/in. The parents of those kids have made it clear that they are playing on Icon in the Spring and Summer. The others who MC have tried to get and I know it is one or two guys on their attack and another kiddie but they declined. If the players and parents of Express don't care that these two kids come in and play and take time from their kids without paying a dime it is up to them. Why MC does it, it is clear so they can post on their website that Express has won or did well at these tourney's. Are they teaching kids no absolutely not, are the kids learning no absolutely not but live goes on. They are 7th grade is does not matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would any kid leave the Icon team where they will learn more that any team they could find, just look at the staff's of each team. The team play on Icon is so much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush will be undefeated on Friday playing Express B , Titans and Outlaws combo which I hear is the silver team with a combo of some select kids. all games will be blowouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Ambush has a cake walk schedule. If you don't play Channy kind of wasted day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Ambush has a cake walk schedule. If you don't play Channy kind of wasted day.

It's a day after Thanksgiving event. Most teams will be missing players.
Looks like, we got a nice day with bearable temperatures. Win, lose or draw, it means nothing.
Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be interesting to see if MC brings in those Icon players or any other outside players for this Thanksgiving tourney, to run up the scores against a town team and there own b teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope they win because it will be bad for them if they don't even if they are missing some kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mc is the one making up the schedule. He needs to please the kids parents that paid alot of money just to wear an express pinnie. Those fundraising kids should get plenty of playing time friday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well let's see the cakewalk scores , good luck with outlaws , let's see Ambush blow them out.

quote=Anonymous]I agree Ambush has a cake walk schedule. If you don't play Channy kind of wasted day. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is Not the Outlaws select team. Ambush should do well. Ambush is an A team. You will see.

Well let's see the cakewalk scores , good luck with outlaws , let's see Ambush blow them out.

quote=Anonymous]I agree Ambush has a cake walk schedule. If you don't play Channy kind of wasted day.
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI NO ONE CARES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP! It's Thanksgiving. Be happy that your son is able to play lacrosse! Who cares which team is the best? The best is watching him playing a game that he loves. Win or lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have been waiting to see since the beginning of time .

It is Not the Outlaws
select team. Ambush should do well. Ambush is an A team. You will see.

quote=Anonymous]I agree Ambush has a cake walk schedule. If you don't play Channy kind of wasted day.
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it would be sooooooo bad if they lost. Yet they won all 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes congrats. You showed your team has no class. Blew out express who were missing players. The other two teams express played showed class and backed off By the end of the first half. Not your great team. No reason to keep playing your starters and face off guy and keep scoring Off the face off. Why would your team do that? I guess it was out of frustration for the nail biter game you had against the Outlaws Silver team winning that by only one on a last minute goal and having a closer game than expected against legacy B. Keep bragging. Just remember all three games were not blowouts as predicted. That is sooooo bad. You can keep coming on here saying how great your team team is and one day you may convince your self of that but you won't convince anyone else. Some advice --- Worry more about getting some class before becoming an A team. Having no class is soooo bad.

quote=Anonymous]Yes it would be sooooooo bad if they lost. Yet they won all 3 [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wouldn't be bad if your team lost but you keep posting how great your team is and they played 3 B teams. It appears Ambush is a strong B team. congrats!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH BOY SOMEONE HAS NO LIFE!!!!!! WOW CONGRATS YOU FOLLOW A LAX TEAM THAT YOUR SON IS NOT EVEN ON YET YOU SEEM TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. HMMMMMM LOOKS LIKE A DAD WHO'S SON WAS CUT AND IS NOW ON OUTLAWS SILVER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All good. Enjoy watching the kids play this wonderful game and comparing my son's ability against other kids his age. I never brag about my sons team or my son and he is a stud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 parents have to learn there is nothing wrong with being a B team. Read other threads 91 parents pump up 91 teams. 2022 and 2023 and older years too. Accept what you think the team is A or B and who cares what others think. You are not changing anyone's mind here with self serving post. Those post only show you may not be happy with the team.

It wouldn't be bad if your team lost but you keep posting how great your team is and they played 3 B teams. It appears Ambush is a strong B team. congrats!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Ambush has not improved over the years. In fourth grade to sixth grade they were a B plus team. They still are. When someone has lost and can't win an argument they always pull out the old kid got cut. If you feel this post is an insult then you are not confident in your kids team and are very insecure. It is not an insult to be a B plus team given that there are only five or six A or AA teams on the island. So being from Long Island being B plus is not bad. There are about five or six B plus teams. That puts you in the top 12 on Long Island which again is good. However it is a big jump from B plus to A and even a bigger jump from A to AA. I hope you find happiness with this team.

OH BOY SOMEONE HAS NO LIFE!!!!!! WOW CONGRATS YOU FOLLOW A LAX TEAM THAT YOUR SON IS NOT EVEN ON YET YOU SEEM TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. HMMMMMM LOOKS LIKE A DAD WHO'S SON WAS CUT AND IS NOW ON OUTLAWS SILVER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's a few parents on Ambush who can't accept the level that this team is at. i am sure that many who read this forum and know this team will know the few people without mentioning names . The funny thing is all those teams that they played yesterday were beaten by a team that a few idiotic parents on Ambush have a grudge against. That my friend is you spew trash talk without knowing actual capabilities !! Good luck with another year acting the role of high caliber with your sweat shirts and tee shirts !
Just accept what you have and role with it already.

quote=Anonymous]
91 parents have to learn there is nothing wrong with being a B team. Read other threads 91 parents pump up 91 teams. 2022 and 2023 and older years too. Accept what you think the team is A or B and who cares what others think. You are not changing anyone's mind here with self serving post. Those post only show you may not be happy with the team.

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fyi.ambush didn't make the schedule. They just played lacrosse yesterday.maybe tell mc to put together a more competitive tournament. Then again all he cares about is the money.if your sons team won you would still be calling ambush a b team.seems like you are more concerned about another team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one talks about ambush until there is a dumb comment about ambush winning or how good ambush is. Don't make those dumb comments and no one will be concerned with or posting about ambush. Just keep quiet and no one will say a thing about this irrelevant team.

Fyi.ambush didn't make the schedule. They just played lacrosse yesterday.maybe tell mc to put together a more competitive tournament. Then again all he cares about is the money.if your sons team won you would still be calling ambush a b team.seems like you are more concerned about another team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI your delusional
MC organizes the games as per request of coaches on which bracket they want to play thats a known fact ! . If Ambush has been playing in A all fall and no less against MC's own team he would have automatically placed Ambush into A bracket, it came from the coach himself of Ambush to be put into B bracket. dont play like it was MC who put your team there on his own. and if that was the case that mc placed your team on his own he basically said your not at the level to play in an competitive A bracket !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI your delusional
MC organizes the games as per request of coaches on which bracket they want to play thats a known fact ! . If Ambush has been playing in A all fall and no less against MC's own team he would have automatically placed Ambush into A bracket, it came from the coach himself of Ambush to be put into B bracket. dont play like it was MC who put your team there on his own. and if that was the case that mc placed your team on his own he basically said your not at the level to play in an competitive A bracket !

There were NO brackets! Channy played his own B team, Legacy Titans and Garden City. Ambush played Express B, Legacy Titans and Outlaws combo which was a good team, mostly select with the best of Silver(very good B team). So no coach asked to play in B. It was a small tournament with average teams mostlyyry well matched except for LIE teams( one way better, one way worse).

Page 24 of 44 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard