BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 90 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing is obvious there is a massive drop off from Crush to # 2 Terps , i think you have too say TERPS are not # 2 it has to be Loonies or Crabs .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coaches from dune dogs played/coached last year at 2019
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What 9th grader???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing is obvious there is a massive drop off from Crush to # 2 Terps , i think you have too say TERPS are not # 2 it has to be Loonies or Crabs .

Terps lost 8-2 to FCA, at the Hill school event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 9th grader???

His son's in 8th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express North AA or GC 34 handle the competition ?

Do you mean Express North B? Outside Terps and Legact it was a low level tournament.

You really are an idiot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 9th grader???

His son's in 8th grade

Last year he was

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 9th grader???

His son's in 8th grade

Last year he was

Some crazy parents seeing the scholarship slipping away because jr. Doesn't stand out, will scramble for and PERCEIVED advantage. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are so many dumb things stated in your short post, seems like you have an IQ in the range of [lacrosse]? Am I correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are so many dumb things stated in your short post, seems like you have an IQ in the range of [lacrosse]? Am I correct?

Looneys will become #1 This year. And hopefully Crush won't cry holdbacks, as they have plenty of their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys will become #1 This year. And hopefully Crush won't cry holdbacks, as they have plenty of their own.

They still have to beat the Crabs first, once.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lonely dad you are a [lacrosse] of a lot closer to Freedom 2020 than Crush Also worry a bit more about being #1 in Maryland first. Next year your parents will realize they have to be in a real club and will leave for Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys lost to crabs already and they will not become number. Maybe if they change up the staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the DMV, Crabs are the best. Followed by Looney's for now, but will soon be surpassed by Madlax 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the DMV, Crabs are the best. Followed by Looney's for now, but will soon be surpassed by Madlax 2020.

Oh good, is it you again, who said a few weeks ago Madlax will beat Loony's and the final score was Loony's 10/ Madlax 0, that is a 0. Madlax would have a hard time and probably loose to Loony's 2020 Green. You just need to go elsewhere and peddle your bs, it is not working here, just tired of hearing about Madlax and how great they are yet they never win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We established that the refs changed the game in Looney's favor (no surprise since we were in Looney's country).

Keep hating on the #1 club in America.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it has been clearly established that the refs had absolutely nothing to do with the game or the outcome of the game. This is only in your confused head and your complete denial that Looney's kicked Madlax butt and will continue to do so. Again you are wrong, yor we're not in Looney's country and lastly, Madlax is not and never will be the #1 club in America, Good grief they will also never be in the top 5, probably never in the top 10, not in America but in Maryland. But keep saying it was the refs if it helps you, because it is clear you are totally confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it has been clearly established that the refs had absolutely nothing to do with the game or the outcome of the game. This is only in your confused head and your complete denial that Looney's kicked Madlax butt and will continue to do so. Again you are wrong, yor we're not in Looney's country and lastly, Madlax is not and never will be the #1 club in America, Good grief they will also never be in the top 5, probably never in the top 10, not in America but in Maryland. But keep saying it was the refs if it helps you, because it is clear you are totally confused.

Looneys is not #1 either. Top 10 but that's it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys is not #1 either. Top 10 but that's it.
. Never said they were #1, right now they are easily #2, a ranking Madlax will never achieve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to the team. Crush, crabs, Fca are in front right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are different FCA teams. Are you referring to the National team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, have nothing to do with the team, just observations of them and other strong teams. I do agree with many that Crabs, due to their numerous holdbacks, should not be part of the equation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Currently

Crush - until someone beats them this year
Crabs - many holdbacks, will eventually be #1 since they are actually a 2019 team

Looney's - until they beat Crush or Crabs this is where they belong

FCA Md, Express Terps, Legacy Taz, Hawks, Rising Sons - until they play with consistency they are anywhere between #4 - 8

Mad lax - somewhere below the second teams of the above mentioned, probably around #19 in the MD area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD spanked FCA 8-2, Rising Sons 7-4, tied Express 5-5, tied Hawks 5-5 and just whipped MSJ freshmen 13-1. They are up there in MD for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Currently

Crabs - many holdbacks, will eventually be #1 since they are actually a 2019 team

FCA Md, Express Terps, Legacy Taz, Hawks, Rising Sons - until they play with consistency they are anywhere between #4 - 8

Mad lax - somewhere below the second teams of the above mentioned, probably around #19 in the MD area.

Need to put 91 MD on that list somewhere, they beat FCA easily and tied Terps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, have nothing to do with the team, just observations of them and other strong teams. I do agree with many that Crabs, due to their numerous holdbacks, should not be part of the equation.

So ....you're saying it's ok for all the other clubs to have holdbacks, just wrong when the Crabs do it. Seems Hypocritical, no? And don't even start with "we only have one" boo hoo hoo, so you're cheating but we're not, we'll maybe just a little!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe it's the two year hold backs or one year holdbacks that declare PG year so two years down. You know the crab way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We established that the refs changed the game in Looney's favor (no surprise since we were in Looney's country).

LOL - it was a Crabs tourney, actually. So, the refs changed the game in Looneys' favor so dramatically that they lost 10-0? I watched the game - trust me, with the exception of making half the Looneys players leave the field to give MadLax a 2 on 1 advantage, there is nothing that would have affected the outcome of the game. And I don't like Looneys - at all - but unfortunately it was a good old fashioned a** whoopin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Currently

91 MD Force - 4th to the above, has issues competing with the above three but dominates all below.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing Madlax is #1 in is their blind ignorance. The top Madlax team can compete with 91 MD, FCA, and Looney's....their Platnum, White and Green teams respectively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Force dominate all below? That is just silly. They tied Rising Sons at the Hill School. They just tied the Hawks on the Eastern Shore. In Breakers form they lost to them twice too in the NYPLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL - it was a Crabs tourney, actually. So, the refs changed the game in Looneys' favor so dramatically that they lost 10-0? I watched the game - trust me, with the exception of making half the Looneys players leave the field to give MadLax a 2 on 1 advantage, there is nothing that would have affected the outcome of the game. And I don't like Looneys - at all - but unfortunately it was a good old fashioned a** whoopin.

Why your dislike for Looney's? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really still care how teams are ranked? Unfortunately, times have changed so much that even in 8th grade, wins or losses don't mean anything. As long as your kid plays his game and stands out as a team player and a strong individual, has good grades- well then the rest is taken care of. College coaches are eyeing these kids already and they will be the first to tell you they could care less what team is 1-2-3 or 10th. Stop the rankings! Let the kids play and tell them to do their best on the field and in the classroom. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

because my kid keeps getting cut. We are stuck playing for FCA blue every year. He would play Crabs 2020, but he doesn't have his drivers license yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really still care how teams are ranked? Unfortunately, times have changed so much that even in 8th grade, wins or losses don't mean anything. As long as your kid plays his game and stands out as a team player and a strong individual, has good grades- well then the rest is taken care of. College coaches are eyeing these kids already and they will be the first to tell you they could care less what team is 1-2-3 or 10th. Stop the rankings! Let the kids play and tell them to do their best on the field and in the classroom. Period.

can't deny that the college coaches are more likely to come out to watch the top 5 teams over a team towards the bottom. I guarantee one of the kids on one of the top 5 teams will be the first to commit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

can't deny that the college coaches are more likely to come out to watch the top 5 teams over a team towards the bottom. I guarantee one of the kids on one of the top 5 teams will be the first to commit

Yes- I will give you that- but does it matter if the kid is on the 1-5th? I can also guarantee that a kid on the 10th will be recruited if that good. Showcases and prospect days do wonders for some kids without top club ties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids care immensely about the team results, and so do the parents, and if they don't they probably aren't on one of the top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Force dominate all below? That is just silly. They tied Rising Sons at the Hill School. They just tied the Hawks on the Eastern Shore. In Breakers form they lost to them twice too in the NYPLL.

That 91 force could be a lot better if they had the right pieces. Seem to fade as season goes on every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are all good teams and agree dominate was a poor choice but for the record, 91 Force beat Rising Sons 7-4 at the Hill School. The rankings that are being tossed around are referring to this year which still has months to play out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That 91 force could be a lot better if they had the right pieces. Seem to fade as season goes on every year.

Please expand on what you mean by the "right pieces". Strange comment to throw out there when the team is being talked about as in the top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

because my kid keeps getting cut. We are stuck playing for FCA blue every year. He would play Crabs 2020, but he doesn't have his drivers license yet.

Brilliant. Actually, as you may have guessed, that wasn't my response, but ironically that low intellect comment is 99% of the reason for my dislike - not saying all ages and levels, but in my experience, the Looneys parents are just plain embarrassing. Every game, screaming and whining, cussing and complaining, especially when losing. Thankfully, I don't live in MD, so Looneys wouldn't ever be an option, but if I were from that area I'd definitely look elsewhere.

Page 43 of 90 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard