BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 76 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really doesn't matter but saw score posted on schedule 11-8 bandits losing to express. Watched a little bit really well played game express mids were very large and were shooters while 91 had more of a passing attack vs the larger express. Have to admit having seen little of the bandits in the past I was very impressed

No you didn't. We didn't post any scores because there were no tee shirts for this one. All that matters is that Express and Bandits played a very competitive game. Bandits wild do well playing against most other 2022 teams.

Best in the land!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws B team right?

Look bottom line - the Outlaws had 3 subs today. And before today - had crushed BANDITS both times they had played them. Give credit the ball movement that the bandits had today.. good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bandits have never lost to the outlaws on age or up beat Outlaws 22 in fall last year by a healthy margin and didn't play in summer. Yes today was lopsided but it's only fall ball the outlaws will improve and Bandits will play on age so it really doesn't matter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really doesn't matter but saw score posted on schedule 11-8 bandits losing to express. Watched a little bit really well played game express mids were very large and were shooters while 91 had more of a passing attack vs the larger express. Have to admit having seen little of the bandits in the past I was very impressed

just how did you do that? The scores were not posted. 11-6 was the final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The score was 11 to 2, or 111 to 6 I wasn't even there, but whatever score makes you feel better about getting a run for your money from an undersized squad of 2023's who must have scored by cheating! What jerks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The score was 11 to 2, or 111 to 6 I wasn't even there, but whatever score makes you feel better about getting a run for your money from an undersized squad of 2023's who must have scored by cheating! What jerks.

no one said cheating but you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game was 11-7! Great skills , clean game our boys outsized the Bandits. Can not see how the Banduts have any competition on grade level. Extraordinary talent. Overall nice fall finale for express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no one said cheating but you

I hear they hide extra balls in their socks and throw them past the goalie when no one is looking. I"vet been told they practice witchcraft too! Even worse, these boys never eat their vegetables!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had 11-7 in a very high skilled game our mids were just too big and strong some instances it was comical the size difference but I was impressed of the grit of the younger squad Really well run tournament and refreshing to see in the 91 express game the mutual respect between players, coaches and parents across the board

I give those Bandits a ton of credit after watching our boys play them. The lax IQ for such young kids is what sets them apart in my opinion. They never stop communicating and are never standing still.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the 91 parents dropping posts on here about how great their team is. This is a 2022 thread. Who the [lacrosse] cares about the bandits? Play in your own age group-sucks for you that there is no competition there but that's your problem not ours.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now fall is complete what is the breakdown or ranking going into the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the 91 parents dropping posts on here about how great their team is. This is a 2022 thread. Who the [lacrosse] cares about the bandits? Play in your own age group-sucks for you that there is no competition there but that's your problem not ours.

Remember the guy/girl who wouldn't shut up until you just ignored him/her as a kid? That's what needs to be done here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now fall is complete what is the breakdown or ranking going into the spring

Based on the fall, the top 3 LI teams are Smash, Express and Igloo. And it's clear those teams can all beat one another. This is an eye test and haven't seen United as they played out of state all fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Remember the guy/girl who wouldn't shut up until you just ignored him/her as a kid? That's what needs to be done here.

Being that this Bandits team plays up so much, i think it's fine for them to post on this thread. I've seen a lot of Team 91 lacrosse over the years and this team was impressive. They move the ball incredibly well and have tremendous fundamentals and lax IQs. No dominant players like the crush, total team effort. Hats off to those boys, pretty small too and they hold their own and are fearless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of small kids but don't kid yourself, there are a few with 2004 birthdays. So maybe they do deserve to be on the 2022 thread. Just sayin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of small kids but don't kid yourself, there are a few with 2004 birthdays. So maybe they do deserve to be on the 2022 thread. Just sayin.

Bitter jealous loser. Tool. Just sayin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter jealous loser. Tool. Just sayin'

Thanks Lax Mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits suck. Overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did LIE North 2022 do yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that Igloo has ever beaten Smash. Regardless of where United chose play this Fall, it is definitely amongst the top LI teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think that Igloo has ever beaten Smash. Regardless of where United chose play this Fall, it is definitely amongst the top LI teams.

ok. You said it. Feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws
5). The rest of the pack tied

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably 4-5 teams between igloo and outlaws including bandits, GC, CSH, Northporf, Team LI, house of pain amongst others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably 4-5 teams between igloo and outlaws including bandits, GC, CSH, Northporf, Team LI, house of pain amongst others.

Pardon me, but Bandits don't have a ranking here. It's a 2022 thread. And GC, CSH, Northport are still behind 32 until proven otherwise.

TLI is unranked based on not playing anyone. HOP not in the conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

Outlaws??? Stop

Legacy , fl$, igloo B , icon all better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're all delusional

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits suck. Overrated.

Don't think they give a rats behind what you think. But it's better that you show what a dope you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

Outlaws??? Stop

Legacy , fl$, igloo B , icon all better

Legacy and fl$ I'll agree, in that mix. Icon, no clue, haven't seen them play. Igloo B....? No chance...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pardon me, but Bandits don't have a ranking here. It's a 2022 thread. And GC, CSH, Northport are still behind 32 until proven otherwise.

TLI is unranked based on not playing anyone. HOP not in the conversation.

Bandits just beat outlaws so they have ranking, maybe all those town teams are behind 32 so then there are 5-6 town teams that are better than outlaws. TLI, Legacy, fl$ all better than outlaws and let's see how Igloo B matches up come Spring. Point being outlaws is not 4 on he list but closer to 10th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits suck. Overrated.

Don't think they give a rats behind what you think. But it's better that you show what a dope you are.

Like we said, who cares????? Why do you keep hanging around here representing them??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

your dueling number 1's are old news. One has been beaten and the other is hiding. Save your ranking. Its a little outdated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Box is coming!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Box is coming!

You're late to the party. Box has been here since September.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really! What box competition games or box tournaments have been played the last three months?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

your dueling number 1's are old news. One has been beaten and the other is hiding. Save your ranking. Its a little outdated.

Correct, based on the fall and teams that played each other, Smash even with the loss is the top LI team. followed closely by The Express and Igloo. Outlaws and fl$ are the next two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really! What box competition games or box tournaments have been played the last three months?

You're out of touch. Keep playing grass in the snow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

Correct, based on the fall and teams that played each other, Smash even with the loss is the top LI team. followed closely by The Express and Igloo. Outlaws and fl$ are the next two.

a loss doesn't equate to even.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

the loss was to your #2. United has not played any of these teams. Its a new year buddy. Your ranking is outdated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1). Smash/United
2). Express
3). Igloo
4). Outlaws

the loss was to your #2. United has not played any of these teams. Its a new year buddy. Your ranking is outdated.

Express is now the clear #1 with the infusion of the Manhasset 32 boys. Smash/United/Igloo are a close second. Not sure how the Outlaws are that high. They lost to the Bandits and the GC34 town team on Friday.

Page 29 of 76 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard