BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 47 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In no particular order; 91, Edge, Crabs, Laxachussetts, LI Express N., Madlax, LI Express, FCA and at least one team from the HHH/Dukes complex. I don't know enough about NXT, 3d, or WCS to include their teams.

You left out Sweetlax.

Edge is a 2018 team playing in 2019 division, so they are disqualified IMO.

Top 2019 teams: Laxachusets, Sweetlax, LI Express North, Mesa Fresh, Crabs, Dukes/HHH, LI Express, 91.

If I were to rank them: Mesa Fresh, LI Express North, Laxachusetts, FCA, Team 91, Sweetlax, Crabs...... Just based on what I have observed over the last month.

Edge 2019 is a 2000 born team (as per their website)

What AGE/YOB are all these other 2019 teams? You compare Edge 2000 team to any of the top teams, you can't tell me there aren't 2000's maybe even late 99's playing, some of these kids are huge and physically developed. Edge is clear about their age based teams, i don't think the same could be said for others.

Bottom line, recruiters/tournaments seem to have no issues, so there shouldn't be any. Their kids are eligible for 2019 recruitment and enrolment.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no particular order; 91, Edge, Crabs, Laxachussetts, LI Express N., Madlax, LI Express, FCA and at least one team from the HHH/Dukes complex. I don't know enough about NXT, 3d, or WCS to include their teams.

You left out Sweetlax.

Top 2019 teams: Laxachusets, Sweetlax, LI Express North, Mesa Fresh, Crabs, Dukes/HHH, LI Express, 91.

If I were to rank them: Mesa Fresh, LI Express North, Laxachusetts, FCA, Team 91, Sweetlax, Crabs...... Just based on what I have observed over the last month.

What AGE/YOB are all these other 2019 teams? You compare Edge 2000 team to any of the top teams, you can't tell me there aren't 2000's maybe even late 99's playing, some of these kids are huge and physically developed. Edge is clear about their age based teams, i don't think the same could be said for others.

Bottom line, recruiters/tournaments seem to have no issues, so there shouldn't be any. Their kids are eligible for 2019 recruitment and enrolment.

Has Mesa Fresh beaten any of the other top teams, ever?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You left out Sweetlax.

Things are evening out for Edge and the rest of the teams with a lot of pre 9/2000 birthdays. There are 10 really good 2019 teams that will all give one another great games in the next 3 years. Enjoy it while it lasts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Things are evening out for Edge and the rest of the teams with a lot of pre 9/2000 birthdays. There are 10 really good 2019 teams that will all give one another great games in the next 3 years. Enjoy it while it lasts. [/quote]

I agree, I think there are a number of teams at 2019 that are all quality teams and are great competition for each other, provide great evaluation opportunities for coaches and brings out the best in the players.

Rankings from a club team perspective where it's usually only based on tournament play is difficult. If they played in a league, it would obviously be easier to rank and clearly determine the best from the worst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks beat LI Express North by 5 goals at Terrapin Classic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks beat LI Express North by 5 goals at Terrapin Classic.

That's why this whole thing is a joke and doesn't matter. It's about your son and how he plays with any team he's on. As long as he plays in the team concept and plays well he will be fine. Enough with my team is better then your team. Coaches don't care. Just play against good competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You left out Sweetlax.

Who have they beaten recently?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax 2019 is a strong team. Have seen them at summer and fall events and have great athletes. High skill and have a number of D1 verbal. (I believe 7 at least)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2019 is the best in the country. Period. Nobody is even on the same level as our guys. If you can't handle the truth, go home and be a hater.

Best club, best 2019 team. PERIOD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax 2019 is a strong team. Have seen them at summer and fall events and have great athletes. High skill and have a number of D1 verbal. (I believe 7 at least)

They have 9, probably more than any other club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Madlax U beat north by 3 when they had 4 middies in summer Since it's thanksgiving. Go stuff yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Madlax U beat north by 3 when they had 4 middies in summer Since it's thanksgiving. Go stuff yourself

Can someone translate this? The epitome of a Long Island education, I guess.

Like I said, Madlax 2019 owns everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge 2019 is a group of Sophmores that have verbally committed to a PG
year so they play a 2019 schedule. Fact as quoted by their director.
That's a fact and complete BS that they get away with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Express North beat Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U are probably like your son Madlax u know left back a year or two. Back of your mind saying what's gonna happen in 2 years when it all evens out tick tick tick. Dady why I am not playing. Can u hold me back again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow so many losers on one field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge 2019 is a group of Sophmores that have verbally committed to a PG
year so they play a 2019 schedule. Fact as quoted by their director.
That's a fact and complete BS that they get away with it.

Thats sad and ridiculous all at once

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy please hold me back 2 more years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Giants had a miracle win against a superior Patriots team. It happens.

We've beaten everyone and we are the #1 club in the country. We have multiple kids going to Hopkins and this is what happens when you beat everyone - people take shots.

Deal. With. It.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U are probably like your son Madlax u know left back a year or two. Back of your mind saying what's gonna happen in 2 years when it all evens out tick tick tick. Dady why I am not playing. Can u hold me back again

Looks like you might have to repeat 8th grade English. I don't understand a word you just wrote.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We've beaten everyone and we are the #1 club in the country. We have multiple kids going to Hopkins and this is what happens when you beat everyone - people take shots.

Deal. With. It.

You sound like a huge loser. "We've" beaten everyone? Are you on the team? Or, are you just living through your son? Get a life, loser...any of you guys who analyze these teams, and who beat who, by how many goals, and which kids were missing....unbelievable...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deal. With. It.

You sound like a huge loser. "We've" beaten everyone? Are you on the team? Or, are you just living through your son? Get a life, loser...any of you guys who analyze these teams, and who beat who, by how many goals, and which kids were missing....unbelievable...

Didn't Madlax get beat by Edge this past weekend in Philly? Madlax is a very strong team, I don't think many people will dispute that. But to claim you are the best and the rest of us should just deal with it it ridiculous. Edge beat Madlax, express north beat Edge - does that make express north the best team? No, while a very strong team, I think any of these top 5 teams can be each other on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does 91 orange measure up the Madlax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Deal. With. It.

Didn't Madlax get beat by Edge this past weekend in Philly? Madlax is a very strong team, I don't think many people will dispute that. But to claim you are the best and the rest of us should just deal with it it ridiculous. Edge beat Madlax, express north beat Edge - does that make express north the best team? No, while a very strong team, I think any of these top 5 teams can be each other on any given day.

And if you lose to these teams by 1-3 goals does that make you a second tier team ..No..I think there are 10 teams that can beat anyone on any day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn. We've beaten everyone on the field and these responses are as weak as your pitiful arm tats.

Madlax 2019 owns the entire country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn. We've beaten everyone on the field and these responses are as weak as your pitiful arm tats.

You lost to Sweetlax two weekends ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax pumper is a kid granted he's been held back 2 years still a kid don't engage By the way u won't play in college. Remember deep down u know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost to Sweetlax two weekends ago.

You guys all need a life!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you nit wits not tell this jamoke is trying to get you riled up?? the bottom line is these guys are all playing for themselves, the team concept is a just a memory, and wins and losses are really secondary. not gonna be near as much fun to watch for people into trophies and playing to win. just not the point really..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still find it funny that one of the express teams at this age has around 35 kids on their roster . If it's true how pathetic can these parents be. Stop sucking up so there is a chance your kid can play in high school..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still find it funny that one of the express teams at this age has around 35 kids on their roster . If it's true how pathetic can these parents be. Stop sucking up so there is a chance your kid can play in high school..

It is pathetic. Now that these kids hit 9th grade the parents go crazy, when most of them are worrying at least a year earlier than they should be. They start running to get on teams that they think will give their kids a better chance of getting recruited. Meanwhile, with 35 kids they're actually wasting a year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys you are making yourselves look silly. If you read this thread, you'll realize that they had 2 different teams for their last two tournaments.. We get it.You don't like express. Maybe the parents just didn't want to affiliate with another program. I for one didnt.

It is pathetic. Now that these kids hit 9th grade the parents go crazy, when most of them are worrying at least a year earlier than they should be. They start running to get on teams that they think will give their kids a better chance of getting recruited. Meanwhile, with 35 kids they're actually wasting a year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I
Guys you are making yourselves look silly. If you read this thread, you'll realize that they had 2 different teams for their last two tournaments.. We get it.You don't like express. Maybe the parents just didn't want to affiliate with another program. I for one didnt.

When you play express you really have no idea who you're playing. They have a history of playing kids from any of the four 2019 teams on any given day...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I
[quote=Anonymous]Still find it funny that one of the express teams at this age has around 35 kids on their roster . If it's true how pathetic can these parents be. Stop sucking up so there is a chance your kid can play in high school..

When you play express you really have no idea who you're playing. They have a history of playing kids from any of the four 2019 teams on any given day...[/quote

Not true at all.It looks like they're not about winning.Their problem is they don't put the best players on their top team. But, they must know that. This year it appears they don't mind losing time and time again. Most people can figure out why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2029 dominates Long Island. FACT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yea ...Madlax is the best always and forever!!!!!!..Yeah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yea ...Madlax is the best always and forever!!!!!!..Yeah

I heard that too! 2029 a pound mad lox... Awesome on a bagel with cream cheese !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We pulled our 2017 kid from Express (after playing for them since his 4th grade year) for that very reason. He was on an Express team in his 8th grade year that would suddenly have random extra kids each tournament. Some were from other Express teams, some were individuals recruited by the coach, some were from YOUNGER Express teams....and the practice and scrimmage schedule was given to us one week at a time so there was no way to plan ahead for anything except lacrosse. Our son then tried out for another travel team the following year (when he was in 9th grade) and the program was a better fit for him as a player and for us as parents. We always got along great with Express parents and players and there wasn't any animosity with them when we switched. We still hang out with most of them and love to see them on the sidelines, no matter who is winning or losing. The coach, however, has refused to speak to us since we left. Won't even say hello in passing at tournaments. Anyway, it would have been a big waste of time and money to stay. Looking back, it was the best decision and we have no regrets. The travel coaches are in the BUSINESS of running lacrosse teams. I am in the BUSINESS of spending my money and my family's time wisely.

Page 28 of 47 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard