BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,546
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 47 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the "A" bluefish White or black

More like B or C teams ..sorry no A team...

No need for [lacrosse] comments. You knew what was being asked. It was a fair question going into a tournament weekend with many LI teams in attendance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STEPS NJ is playing Schwalje; any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the "A" bluefish White or black

More like B or C teams ..sorry no A team...

No need for [lacrosse] comments. You knew what was being asked. It was a fair question going into a tournament weekend with many LI teams in attendance.

I think he was letting them know that neither team should beat theirs if they are a legit A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STEPS NJ is playing Schwalje; any good?

From what I gather here they are a middle of the road A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw them at Harvard last week. Pretty solid. Beat Laxachusetts white, fl$, and 3d by what looked like double digits.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw them at Harvard last week. Pretty solid. Beat Laxachusetts white, fl$, and 3d by what looked like double digits.

How does Laxachusetts go Black, White, then Green?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking about Steps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah. Light blue unis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just for the record, black is considered the top team...let's leave the alphabet out of it, because the nonsense being played with the labeling is laughable...I guess your kid must play for revo triple AAA diamond platinum nitro...best kid on an average team going to get more looks than average kid on the best team...start worrying about that first jackass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, I guess that particular question got answered... only undefeated team at fl$ tourney today out of the three mentioned in the post, Revolution, Outlaws, and Bluefish was...wait for it... yep, you guessed it, Bluefish black....Bluefish handing Revolution a direct 4-2 lose...LOVE IT! Ain't karma great! Probably same guy who was desperately Mbad mouthing the Bluefish organization during the tryouts, hoping to scare players off...well that's settled too...So, let's stop with the labeling crap, no need for alphabet or adjectives following team name, good teams all...should be a fun summer...P.S. thanks for the motivation jackass

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess was it a father who runs revo? Snake in the grass and is hated in his town. Stay away folks. All about his kid. Don't let him fool you. Always shows up at other tryouts or tournaments lurking. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, I guess that particular question got answered... only undefeated team at fl$ tourney today out of the three mentioned in the post, Revolution, Outlaws, and Bluefish was...wait for it... yep, you guessed it, Bluefish black....Bluefish handing Revolution a direct 4-2 lose...LOVE IT! Ain't karma great! Probably same guy who was desperately Mbad mouthing the Bluefish organization during the tryouts, hoping to scare players off...well that's settled too...So, let's stop with the labeling crap, no need for alphabet or adjectives following team name, good teams all...should be a fun summer...P.S. thanks for the motivation jackass

which tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess was it a father who runs revo? Snake in the grass and is hated in his town. Stay away folks. All about his kid. Don't let him fool you. Always shows up at other tryouts or tournaments lurking. Lol.

I guess it's just another parent whose son was cut and is bitter as usual. Get over it and move on. Who else did Blue Fish beat in this B bracket Long Island Showcase out of state? Remember competition is always good when you play teams of same caliber.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See, someone doing it again...Can't help yourself with this labeling thing...Bluefish beat the teams that were put in front of them, that's it...lots of teams that claim "A" status at fl$ in 3D... Outlaws, Revo, took losses, fl$, 3D mid Atlantic, they took two ...even the Express team got pushed to a one goal victory...hardly think you can call them a "B" team...stop hating on the average teams, they are not Express AA or 91 Orange, few teams can claim a collection of talent like them...but even those teams have lesser players...worry about whether your kid fits that "label" or not and stop worrying about which team he plays for...lots of reasons kids play for certain teams, not all of it has to do with talent...think your efforts better served there then labeling other teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See, someone doing it again...Can't help yourself with this labeling thing...Bluefish beat the teams that were put in front of them, that's it...lots of teams that claim "A" status at fl$ in 3D... Outlaws, Revo, took losses, fl$, 3D mid Atlantic, they took two ...even the Express team got pushed to a one goal victory...hardly think you can call them a "B" team...stop hating on the average teams, they are not Express AA or 91 Orange, few teams can claim a collection of talent like them...but even those teams have lesser players...worry about whether your kid fits that "label" or not and stop worrying about which team he plays for...lots of reasons kids play for certain teams, not all of it has to do with talent...think your efforts better served there then labeling other teams...

So Blue Fish is a legit A ???who did they beat besides a Revo team that is ok ..Just let us know who they beat and lost to so everyone can judge? How many wins did Revo have and who did they beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of any indoor lacrosse leagues for 9th/10th grade teams this winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No My kid was not cut from revo. Was told to stay away two years ago guy! Because those guys bounce from club to club. Jesters true blue now revo right? Thank you. And that two fathers run the show not the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please lighten up. You sound so silly and shallow. It's freshman lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you and your ilk are out of your minds, putting so much emphasis on fall ball when many teams are missing players due to other commitments. Also, coaches are working players in various situations to see who fits where and who can do what. i wouldn't put too much stock into fall lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches traditionally concentrate on personnel and game play, not on ordering apparel and getting field permits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express do against Steps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why bicker? Long Island is ripe with Lax talent so it only makes sense that most Long Island teams will be competitive with each other. We should support each other and our region as Lacrosse has been a great resource that has helped many of us over the years. With such explosive growth the skills gap for our kids has been shrinking making it more difficult for our players to get opportunities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to 2019's next week at Philly, can't wait to see best of the best slug it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, somebody has an axe to grind. People are free to do what they want for their own reasons they don't have to answer to you.

If your not on the top teams why pay the money? ..is it to make sure you can still make the Catholic school team? It's a shame if that is the case but it's not my money being wasted at least..what a joke some of us parents are . We need to look in the mirror and wonder what we have become

flawed logic - they play the best kids regardless of what club program you played for. Plenty of starters on the freshman teams from 91, outlaws and even LI Empire last year at Chaminade and SA

That doesn't help the kids on express then that think they will be playing for their Catholic school team over the other ones [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express do against Steps?

who cares? another beautiful day with some pretty good lacrosse. Some college floating around as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, somebody has an axe to grind. People are free to do what they want for their own reasons they don't have to answer to you.

If your not on the top teams why pay the money? ..is it to make sure you can still make the Catholic school team? It's a shame if that is the case but it's not my money being wasted at least..what a joke some of us parents are . We need to look in the mirror and wonder what we have become

flawed logic - they play the best kids regardless of what club program you played for. Plenty of starters on the freshman teams from 91, outlaws and even LI Empire last year at Chaminade and SA

That doesn't help the kids on express then that think they will be playing for their Catholic school team over the other ones
[/quote]

I have seen it happen with my older son. Just not right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did we ever get an answer on who Blue fish beat along with Revo and fl$?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express blew them out in the first half and finished 12-5 or so, Express. Inexplicably, and just like any other tournament, Steps blew out 3D Colorado who beat Express. Steps also blew out Big 4, who I think beat 3D NE, who also beat Express, so go figure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish didn't beat fl$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are a lot of good teams out there and on any given day you can come out on top.

I love the competition and it goes to show you that there are a lot of good teams and players to help continue the growth of the sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looking to find out what teams Revo, Blue Fish and fl$ beat and lost too?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looking to find out what teams Revo, Blue Fish and fl$ beat and lost too?????

if u are on this site I am sure you are aware of the app that houses many scores. Just don't live by that site as they usually have the winners and losers correct but don't always have the score or show the flow of a game correctly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if u are on this site I am sure you are aware of the app that houses many scores. Just don't live by that site as they usually have the winners and losers correct but don't always have the score or show the flow of a game correctly.

Sorry I don't know of the app?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why bicker? Long Island is ripe with Lax talent so it only makes sense that most Long Island teams will be competitive with each other. We should support each other and our region as Lacrosse has been a great resource that has helped many of us over the years. With such explosive growth the skills gap for our kids has been shrinking making it more difficult for our players to get opportunities.
Sounds like Express had a good day and was able to play against some good competition............isn't that what the college coaches want to see, how players compete and react against other quality players? I don't think who won or lost is a priority for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure in their eyes they played the best players cause they won't keep their jobs if unsuccessful.

That doesn't help the kids on express then that think they will be playing for their Catholic school team over the other ones

I have seen it happen with my older son. Just not right [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Fighting Ducks 2019 team play last weekend at Lehigh. They have some very good players, lack cohesive team play but a team to watch. They were on an adjoining field and a screaming parent caught my attention, but then I watched some of the game. They need to add a few more players and they could be a tough team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone answer who Revo,Blue Fish and fl$ played this past weekend and the scores of those games ? It's not a trick question just looking for answers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the schedule come out for the freshman team showcase in Philly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone answer who Revo,Blue Fish and fl$ played this past weekend and the scores of those games ? It's not a trick question just looking for answers

Does it matter what the scores where 91 Dad ? Sunday games were loaded with D1 and 2 coaches on the sideline. I guess you think they only come to where 91 is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Sunday they have 8 groups and who is playing who but no times yet
Did the schedule come out for the freshman team showcase in Philly

Page 24 of 47 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard