BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 90 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Save your breath the Express B team was terrible last year and will not compete with the real A teams. From what I'm hearing a bunch of kids from terps went to fl$ and a starting midfield went to crush. Terps might be in trouble this year. Only time will tell.

It's funny how you know all about the players that the Terps lost. Do you know who they picked up? You may be pleasantly surprised.......

Yes we know, and unfortunately for the terps the players they picked up won't make a bit of difference. Lost far more talent then gained with the new pick ups

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leghart is coaching a team in all 50 states and one in the District of Columbia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Crush got a few very good upgrades this year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear from the BlueFish?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the same. A new starting middie for sure. He's also taking a spot on their man-up squad. JS is making him a team Captain. Heard kids on the team pumped up. Can't wait to see him play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crush got Rabil.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard crush got 4 more kids to ride the bench and wAtch the same kids play all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the same. A new starting middie for sure. He's also taking a spot on their man-up squad. JS is making him a team Captain. Heard kids on the team pumped up. Can't wait to see him play.

Ok dad, easy there, nobody cracks starting lineup, despite what they may have told you! Pipe it down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they get vipers number DELETED Other than that not many upgrades out there.. Crush doesn't need upgrades as long as they got that big lefty. He runs that team

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: No player identification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard crush got 4 more kids to ride the bench and wAtch the same kids play all the time.

And why do you care ? Unless your kid has been directly effected by the situation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any answers on 2020 Express coach White? Where does team fall I there mix if things?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Save your breath the Express B team was terrible last year and will not compete with the real A teams. From what I'm hearing a bunch of kids from terps went to fl$ and a starting midfield went to crush. Terps might be in trouble this year. Only time will tell.

Express B entered 7 tournaments last year, won 4 championships, placed 3rd in 2 others and tied for 5th with fl$ in the last one. Sorry to use facts to state my case and refute your so eloquently stated position that Express B was terrible. Express B was obviously not on the level of Crush (who is), Terps or Legacy Taz but they competed quite will against every other A team out there so please save your ignorant and insulting comments for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they get vipers number DELETED Other than that not many upgrades out there.. Crush doesn't need upgrades as long as they got that big lefty. He runs that team

Your obsession with this kid is creepy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey jerky B.S tournaments don't count my town team can win those. To pay 2000 dols to play in jerry Lewis tournaments is a joke. Save yourself some money and buy your kid some tee shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey jerky B.S tournaments don't count my town team can win those. To pay 2000 dols to play in jerry Lewis tournaments is a joke. Save yourself some money and buy your kid some tee shirts.

Hey moron care to share which tournaments are worthy of entering and which are B.S.? Every tournament gets denigrated (go look it up since I'm sure your vocabulary isn't that large) for the lack of quality teams entered or the timing or the organization so which tournaments should the Express B have entered to meet your standards? So quick to criticize, so lacking in substance. Why all the hatred for Express B? Did your kid not make the team as I suspect? Maybe he'd be a better player if you spent more time supporting and working with him and less time spouting ignorant opinions on message boards. Oh wait, like way too much of America today, you find it much easier to blame and criticize others instead of looking in the mirror and accepting responsibility for anything. My son had a wonderful experience on Express B, became a better player and person under Coach Leghart and I am looking forward to hopefully another year just like that for this coming season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2020 White is th 4th team.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

My question is this... What happened to kids having fun, no matter what level they play at?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should just put your name down to so the coach knows who is kissing his a$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey moron care to share which tournaments are worthy of entering and which are B.S.? Every tournament gets denigrated (go look it up since I'm sure your vocabulary isn't that large) for the lack of quality teams entered or the timing or the organization so which tournaments should the Express B have entered to meet your standards? So quick to criticize, so lacking in substance. Why all the hatred for Express B? Did your kid not make the team as I suspect? Maybe he'd be a better player if you spent more time supporting and working with him and less time spouting ignorant opinions on message boards. Oh wait, like way too much of America today, you find it much easier to blame and criticize others instead of looking in the mirror and accepting responsibility for anything. My son had a wonderful experience on Express B, became a better player and person under Coach Leghart and I am looking forward to hopefully another year just like that for this coming season.

btw you are what's wrong with America these days just want to settle for being 2nd fiddle try being better than the rest and make the A team. Just like we all have to do and make America Great Again!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it be verified that Express White 2020 is the 4th team,despite the statement at tryouts that there would be 3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any information on True Blue 2020 White, and the organization in general?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Express White v. 2020 True Blue White, any opinions on best criteria to help with choice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first team or fourth team kidding getting better and enjoying the experience is the only thing that should matter to parents.instead of jealous rants and shots at kids abilities

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the Vipers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had 150+ kids to choose from. Express white is team 3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express $2,600 things are getting way out of control....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on have to pay for our nice houses and extreme life styles. It's called capitalism you don't like it go somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's definitely a 4th team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

btw you are what's wrong with America these days just want to settle for being 2nd fiddle try being better than the rest and make the A team. Just like we all have to do and make America Great Again!!

I had no idea Trump was a lacrosse fan!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you couldn't even manage to quote the prior email less than 3 times, I'm pretty sure America would be better off if you converted and went to help Iran build a nuclear bomb. At least then we wouldn't have to worry about it actually working!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish promised first round of emails today. Anybody hear anything ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not yet, but I am not sure my son was getting one. I would appreciate it if someone who does get one can let us know -so I can set expectations at home. (Thanks in advance)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, just recd email invite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Confirmed that Express only has 3 teams, not sure where your getting your info from but this is from Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming 2020 A (not B) I was towards the back and couldn't make out exactly what Tierney said regarding the process other than "emails ...Wednesday"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming 2020 A (not B) I was towards the back and couldn't make out exactly what Tierney said regarding the process other than "emails ...Wednesday"

Yes, email said Congratulations and that you made 2020 A team. Email also said coaches would be confirmed shortly on the website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny, I got an email from EXPRESS stating that White will be the coach of a 4th 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the ems u l ask you to confirm you accept within a period of time? I know of one kid who made another top team and was planning on taking the other offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I presume 3rd of 4th Express teams would be afterthoughts with little focus on them. Is that a fair statement? Got notified that my son got on the team but may hold off and go to Bluefish, Jesters or Recon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I presume 3rd of 4th Express teams would be afterthoughts with little focus on them. Is that a fair statement? Got notified that my son got on the team but may hold off and go to Bluefish, Jesters or Recon.

Def go to other clubs and try to make their A team, and if not then the B team. Anything more than 2 teams gets lost in the shuffle. They may be very well intentioned znd trying to give a home to all those that wish to play- but truthfully, you'll be better off on a clubs A team, even if they have a smaller following.

Page 8 of 90 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard