BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one is getting a free ride to college through lacrosse. If someone is feeding you information to the contrary you need to speak to some athletes. There are 12 scholarships split amongst the whole team. The lax full ride is a mythical beast.

Unless you can rush the passer

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. One team out of how many age groups had a decent B team experience. That's the exception not the rule and that's great for those parents and players. I have three kids who have all played club. Sometimes A, sometimes B. 2 have done both during their lacrosse lives. None have ever had a B experience that came close to what the A teams have been. If you do find a club and a coach on a B team that gives you that great experience, stick with them, because they're in it for the right reasons.

How about B level team where there is no A team? Thinking Millon, etc. is that a better route than Outlaws B?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes because they can't bring down A players when they don't think you can win the game in your own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had my son out for his first tryout for the 2024 Outlaws yesterday after all the coaching and staff moves they made. Some real talent showed up. These are going to be great teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you figured all that out in one tryout?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First tryout for the Outlaws slappy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will those Put on Black after first try out get an email that they stayed on black after second tryout or will you only get an email if you move up to select?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are they sending emails?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you asking here? scary how dumb people can be. you don't have coach number or email ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you asking here? scary how dumb people can be. you don't have coach number or email ?

The parent is asking because the Outlaws respond to messages directly here. If you don't have anything to say why say anything at all. It's amazing how big and bad you guys are behind a computer keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I don't. I do know they respond to postings. But thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to my question with a useless drip of words. You must be very proud of yourself right now. Next time if you know the answer, leave it. If not, happily go on your way. Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
We are working very hard to have the e-mails sent out as soon as possible. They will be out early in the week.

There were over 600 kids who tried out for teams this weekend, we need to be thorough and make sure we get all correct.

There is still 1 more round of tryouts in september for any new kids, and kids trying to make a higher level team.

Any questions for 2026-2020 call Pat Brennan 631-553-0771- any questions for 2019-2017 call Mike at 631-487-6338

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LIOutlaws
We are working very hard to have the e-mails sent out as soon as possible. They will be out early in the week.

There were over 600 kids who tried out for teams this weekend, we need to be thorough and make sure we get all correct.

There is still 1 more round of tryouts in september for any new kids, and kids trying to make a higher level team.

Any questions for 2026-2020 call Pat Brennan 631-553-0771- any questions for 2019-2017 call Mike at 631-487-6338

I thought invites already went out after first tryout and the second tryout was to fill any positions left? I know people already got invites!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will those Put on Black after first try out get an email that they stayed on black after second tryout or will you only get an email if you move up to select?

Last year we got emails saying our child was selected to be on the other team. I would assume that you will get same email this year, they are very thorough.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I thought invites already went out after first tryout and the second tryout was to fill any positions left? I know people already got invites!

Invites went out after first tryout to fill 8-12 spots per team, leaving a lot of openings. The second tryout has a lot of new kids fighting for spots on all teams- and gives kids from first tryout a chance to make a higher team. Then another round of e-mails goes out starting to fill some spots.

We will have a third tryout (September) to fill all remaining spots on all teams- and to give everyone a 2nd and 3rd chance to make a higher team if desired.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Invites went out after first tryout to fill 8-12 spots per team, leaving a lot of openings. The second tryout has a lot of new kids fighting for spots on all teams- and gives kids from first tryout a chance to make a higher team. Then another round of e-mails goes out starting to fill some spots.

We will have a third tryout (September) to fill all remaining spots on all teams- and to give everyone a 2nd and 3rd chance to make a higher team if desired.

Have the 2018 emails gone out yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They get this part of the club correct, just be a little patient it is Monday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the outlaws offer a sibling discount ?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes, there is a sibling discount of 20%.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, there is a sibling discount of 20%.

Aren't we all brothers.. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone hear about outlaws results from second tryout? anyone get a call/email?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say Tuesday or Wednesday!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What fall tourneys will they be at this year? Is this info on the site?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any of the 2018 emails go out today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any of the 2018 emails go out today?

No emails went out yet. I spoke to PB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will emails go out from this sat tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
When will emails go out from this sat tryouts?

E-mails will go out ASAP. End of day tomorrow the latest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will an email go out whether you are place on select, black or no team at all?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought my son to the try-outs this year for the fifth grade team because I thought one of the coaches that coached last year would be coaching. He was the only one that was at everything and provided some stability to an otherwise disorganized year. Why is he not back? Not happy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought my son to the try-outs this year for the fifth grade team because I thought one of the coaches that coached last year would be coaching. He was the only one that was at everything and provided some stability to an otherwise disorganized year. Why is he not back? Not happy!

Coaches were listed prior to tryouts so you knew who the coach was gonna be before you tried out??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were on the team last year, you knew what coaches where coming back. You may not be happy that the coach you liked didn't come back but There was no disorganization. Since you didn't register to play on outlaws this year on either black or select, you will have a chance to get you life reorganized.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
In regards to 2021 age group.

Thanks to all that have been to our tryouts. We have over 100 kids signed up for the 2021 age group. The talent has been amazing. E Mails are currently going out. Your child will be assigned to one of our two teams or asked to come back. We have had a number of parents ask if we would consider a third team.

We have decided to go ahead with a third team, but we will do it a little different than the Select and Black. It will be a B team, and designed to be very developmental. Here's how it will run.

Fall: 6 Training sessions- Spring: 6 Training Sessions
Summer: 10 Practices along with 4 Tournaments
Coaches in Fall and spring will be High school coaches. Summer will be TBA.
Cost $1800
With all this talent, we expect to get these kids to the next level.

All are still invited to our 3rd try out, as we still have some spots available on Select/Black.

Thanks
LI Outlaws

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any 2018 emails go out yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update?

yes emails went out. I'm surprised you have not recieved it yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update?

Didn't get one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get an email for 2023 ? Was told monday pm or Tuesday -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update?

Didn't get one

I assume you registered with the green piece of paper they gave out at tryout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any update?

Didn't get one

I assume you registered with the green piece of paper they gave out at tryout?

Any 2018 go out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, received an email this afternoon for 2023

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18