BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 70 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I got my call!

A 10 year old boy should not be up and posting online at 1:30 am. I assume you're 10 by the use of "I". Grossly excited.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got mine too!!!!!!Dint be a hater smile smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dint your son make the team but Dint you get cut?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to be clear, this elation is because your kid made Igloo? Sorry to be the bubble buster, but that's not really an accomplishment, Chief.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there so many posts on Igloo? who cares. Their two coaches from last year aren't even coaching this team. You now have two new unproven assistant coaches this year. The news should really be about teams that have proven coaches who are still with the team from the beginning. I only know of 3 top club teams with great coaches who are continuing with their team: Bandits, True Blue, Legacy
Every other top club has had changes in their coaching staff. A lot of kids have left the other clubs as well. Consistent Coaching is going to be the key factor this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of new faces on team must be many unhappy people from last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
same assistant coach from last year and he was great. Everyone very happy with him. Majority of last years team was at tryouts and Igloo was their first choice. Unfortunately there was a lot of great talent from other teams so there will be replacements with stronger talent. That's with every team. Otherwise why would Express even have tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally...someone with a sane statement...the purpose of tryouts is to improve the team ...it's the ultate goal of each organization!!the constant team bashing is ridiculous and is usually made by a parent that needs to get outside and practice more with their kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a lot of new faces on all club teams this year including Legacy and True Blue. theres always players moving around...... team wasn't good, parents not happy, team folded and simply kids being replaced. Just life in travel lacrosse. And I'd be elated too if my son got called and I could end the tryout madness! Who wants to be doing this in September!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there so many posts on Igloo? who cares. Their two coaches from last year aren't even coaching this team. You now have two new unproven assistant coaches this year. The news should really be about teams that have proven coaches who are still with the team from the beginning. I only know of 3 top club teams with great coaches who are continuing with their team: Bandits, True Blue, Legacy
Every other top club has had changes in their coaching staff. A lot of kids have left the other clubs as well. Consistent Coaching is going to be the key factor this year.

Since when are True Blue and Legacy top clubs? Decent clubs, yes. Top clubs? No

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pat McCabe coaching ICON 2023. That team will be well coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pat McCabe coaching ICON 2023. That team will be well coached.

Icon site shows that he is the founder and director. Where does it show he will be coaching 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He has become a [lacrosse]. He'll put his name on a team/camp and stays away. Girls lacrosse is his thing now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just won a National Championship. Not bad for a [lacrosse]...
Are there a lot of club guys out there doing that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National championship of 7th grade lax. lol!!! Good coach but you sound like a loser when you say shi$ like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading a plethora of comments on this forum I have to ask, are there any decent teams out there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National championship of 7th grade lax. lol!!! Good coach but you sound like a loser when you say shi$ like that.

wrong coach stupid. mcabe is at adelphi. college is not 7th grade world series.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon looked solid. Played all b tourneys i think and won big for the most part. per 2 separate parents on the team, one said they should play in an a bracket and challenge themselves instead of rolling lower teams. other parent said they were upset they practiced very little.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading a plethora of comments on this forum I have to ask, are there any decent teams out there?

yes, you just have to wade through verbal sewage to find them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE BLUE NEWS!!

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. ALL PLAYERS ARE INVITED TO SHOW UP AND REGISTER ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY AT THE TRYOUTS. ALL PLAYERS THAT WALK UP TO REGISTER WILL BE ABLE TO PAY WITH CHECK OR CASH. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE.

TRUE BLUE LACROSSE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, you just have to wade through verbal sewage to find them.

LMAO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All walk ups for the Long Island Bengals will need to have their U.S. lacrosse number

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All walk ups for the Long Island Bengals will need to have their U.S. lacrosse number

Don't worry...there won't be any Walkups. Bluefish are taking the few kids you had

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry...there won't be any Walkups. Bluefish are taking the few kids you had

that doesn't bode well for the bluefish if they need to take anyone from the bengals. their skill level was pretty low except for maybe a couple kids. however it was the bengals first year, and i imagine a new startup is always tough in the beginning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong coach stupid. mcabe is at adelphi. college is not 7th grade world series.

Oh right the womens title. Very impressive and relevant to 5th grade boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walk ups for bengals r u kidding. Only thing walking up is crickets....They will have 3 boys teams again because the directors all have a kid that age and the same for the one girls team. Played one of there teams this year at a tourney and a complete joke. If a parent goes back to that for another year they should be reported to child services for abuse. The directors are all teachers don't give up your day job please.Good Luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone looking for a great coach and a team on it's way up should consider the True Blue tryout this weekend. It should be very competitive with the Massapequa kids returning. The Coach plans to take this team all the way through to HS so you won't have to worry about a coaching carousel like a lot of these other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody could have taken over that AU team and won a national championship. PM coaches every team with ICON he's all over the place. Oh I forget and he's the head coach at AU. Oh and I forgot again he has a full time job. Oh yea and lets not forget all his camps. OH yea let not miss out on box training he does, Oh also he's a dad. This guys all the place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express tryouts last night. Any feedback?? I heard that almost all the HB's showed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walk ups for bengals r u kidding. Only thing walking up is crickets....They will have 3 boys teams again because the directors all have a kid that age and the same for the one girls team. Played one of there teams this year at a tourney and a complete joke. If a parent goes back to that for another year they should be reported to child services for abuse. The directors are all teachers don't give up your day job please.Good Luck

They will have to merge with someone to survive. I'm not even sure they will have to same amount of teams this year. Can't see any parents going back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PM is a good guy & good coach but he is all over the place & not thinking straight. He doesn't want to loose kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone looking for a great coach and a team on it's way up should consider the True Blue tryout this weekend. It should be very competitive with the Massapequa kids returning. The Coach plans to take this team all the way through to HS so you won't have to worry about a coaching carousel like a lot of these other teams.

Probably have to worry about the parents of the Massapequa kids that are returning causing issues and complaining about the club. Why did they leave in the first place? Always very suspicious when a group of players leaves a club and then comes back. Supposedly the coaching is good but how much coaching can you do when you are coaching a college team at the same time? Only one coach on the sideline the two tournaments I saw them at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express tryouts last night. Any feedback?? I heard that almost all the HB's showed up.

Saw the same. Even BM's kid was there. That team won't change that much. Will have to see if they can make a good run without him coaching. If his kid is playing you know for sure he'll be involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

we played them at a tourney at st pauls in garden city in the rain. i just remember one or 2 kids on attack or middie that could handle the ball, and the goalie yelling at the team to help. everyone else just kind of stood around. with that being said, everyone has to start somewhere, and there should be places for kids of all skill level to play. as long as the coaches and organization do the right things along the way. unless the parents on the team have something to say, why make a comment about why parents would send their kids back? if they were happy, while maybe not successful, let them be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

we played them at a tourney at st pauls in garden city in the rain. i just remember one or 2 kids on attack or middie that could handle the ball, and the goalie yelling at the team to help. everyone else just kind of stood around. with that being said, everyone has to start somewhere, and there should be places for kids of all skill level to play. as long as the coaches and organization do the right things along the way. unless the parents on the team have something to say, why make a comment about why parents would send their kids back? if they were happy, while maybe not successful, let them be.

There are camps and clinics for that. You don't need to be paying $1300 to play in a few town tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa kids left because their coach became HC of Hurricanes. They also didn't know at the time that JC from Adelphi would be HC of True Blue. Talent at this age group is getting too watered down so they decided to come back with their coach and build a strong A team. Get on the train before it leaves the station and there are no seats left!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa kids left because their coach became HC of Hurricanes. They also didn't know at the time that JC from Adelphi would be HC of True Blue. Talent at this age group is getting too watered down so they decided to come back with their coach and build a strong A team. Get on the train before it leaves the station and there are no seats left!

Hurricanes! Yeah, that worked out well for you! So the grass wasn't greener on the other side! Back to True Blue this year and then where to next year when you think you see greener pastures somewhere else? If you've been around the travel scene long enough, you will have seen this kind of group before, never happy and then they turn into a cancer on the sidelines and destroy a good thing. Good luck with this group True Blue!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesnt look like that train ride going so well so far. Surprised if the whole group follows again.maybe it's not the organizations after all! Why would TB even take them back? Doesn't sound like a healthy group for any organizarion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are express team 2 results out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesnt look like that train ride going so well so far. Surprised if the whole group follows again.maybe it's not the organizations after all! Why would TB even take them back? Doesn't sound like a healthy group for any organizarion.

Tryouts looked great today. Serious talent showed up. Looked like a whole new group of kids with awesome skills. I was told that the Adelphi coach is taking these kids all the way through high school. If my son makes the team I think this will be a VERY competitive "A" team.

Page 9 of 70 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard