BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you guys still looking for players???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw your looking for players in the 2018 age group. What teams? Select or Black.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The LI Outlaws will be conducting open tryouts over the next weekends. Please contact Pat Brennan at 631-553-0771 or email him at plustixx@yahoo.com to set up your tryout.

3rd Grade- 2 Offense 2 Defense
5th Grade- 2 Mids 2 Defense 1 Goalie
6th Grade- 1 Defense
8th Grade- 2 Mids 1 Defense
10th Grade- 2 Mids 1 Defense 1 Goalie
11th Grade- 1 Attack 2 Mids 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

The LI Outlaws will be conducting open tryouts over the next weekends. Please contact Pat Brennan at 631-553-0771 or email him at plustixx@yahoo.com to set up your tryout.

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

For which teams? the Select or Black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at post before. Contact the organization and find out

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at post before. Contact the organization and find out

Is it for Igloo??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Which really means black or silver! Love how the programs are now calling A teams select, so they can call the B teams A. The parents are such suckers for the marketing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws are so transparent it's so very Black and Silver, I mean Black and White.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaws are so transparent it's so very Black and Silver, I mean Black and White.

Black is the new Silver! Just call it whatever the parents like to hear, and they'll come running! Who cares about the coaching, how he fits in on the team, if he's playing a lot and contributing, if he's building confidence, if he's getting better, and last but not least - if he's even having fun. Just push like [lacrosse] to get him on a team that's called "A" (which is now "select" or "AA"), so I can feel good about myself..then watch some of the "B" kids develop, and pass him by in HS..then [lacrosse] to other parents and to the AD about the coach..IF he doesn't quit by then..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When typically will the fall tournament schedule come out so we can block the weekend(s)? Or will it be like practice, an email will be sent two days before we are having practice and need to scramble to change plans.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When typically will the fall tournament schedule come out so we can block the weekend(s)? Or will it be like practice, an email will be sent two days before we are having practice and need to scramble to change plans.

PB will get you the time and day of practice at least an hour before. Just leave your calendar open.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Which really means black or silver! Love how the programs are now calling A teams select, so they can call the B teams A. The parents are such suckers for the marketing!

Are you really a parent? Sad. What a [lacrosse]? Your kid must be do embarrassed of you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PB will get you the time and day of practice at least an hour before. Just leave your calendar open.

BOTC should add a "LIKE" button.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Are you really a parent? Sad. What a [lacrosse]? Your kid must be do embarrassed of you.

Guess your son is on the renamed "A" (Silver) team...hope you're proud you can say he's an A player now! Another sucker!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymousar
Unregistered
Anonymousar
Unregistered
A

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Guess your son is on the renamed "A" (Silver) team...hope you're proud you can say he's an A player now! Another sucker!

Are you that stupid to think that parents didn't realize that there was an AA Select team and an A Black team before they dropped over 2k? What team does your son play for? You don't have the balls to say, I bet. Thanks for letting everyone know what an [lacrosse] you are. Hear you on the sidelines. Loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams practicing - positional clinics this weekend for all and i think all teams have got fall schedule -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC should add a "LIKE" button.

LOL! Good idea! and a "DISLIKE" button

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE AN OUTLAW!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th Grade- 1 Defense

L.I. Outlaws

Not doing the Silver or Black team again. We did it last year for the 2022 team and it was just not worth the aggravation. Its a shame they charge that much for a B team experience

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do we get our skull and cross bone bumper stickers??? Common that is really the only reason we are all here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams practicing - positional clinics this weekend for all and i think all teams have got fall schedule -

So your answer basically told me nothing past this weekend. "I think" teams got fall schedule. Either you did or didn't. Thanks for your help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought there were so many kids at these try outs????
That's all they bragged about for weeks!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am wondering if there it's just Outlaws time or did they wrong a whole lot of people this year. Usually you see a lot of 91 comments, a lot of Li Express, even Legacy, outside of what Igloo is doing and which coach is leaving where, I've seem sonly comments are about the Outlaws. I don't have a dog in the fight but just wondering why have they generated so much interest and comments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am wondering if there it's just Outlaws time or did they wrong a whole lot of people this year. Usually you see a lot of 91 comments, a lot of Li Express, even Legacy, outside of what Igloo is doing and which coach is leaving where, I've seem sonly comments are about the Outlaws. I don't have a dog in the fight but just wondering why have they generated so much interest and comments?

Ask PB to reflect. He's the only one who doesn't know why he created this strife himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the only team thread. All team threads were taken down. Outlaws posted something, so now they are the only individual program with an active thread. Not sure if this is good or bad for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's an "outlaws news" subject forum genius.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask PB to reflect. He's the only one who doesn't know why he created this strife himself.

Yeah ask PB he will definitely tell you what you want to hear. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the only team thread. All team threads were taken down. Outlaws posted something, so now they are the only individual program with an active thread. Not sure if this is good or bad for them

Thanks that makes a lot of sense. I was thinking they screwed a lot of people so angry customers are just voicing their opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does that mean all greys are done? A lot of real good kids on that 2019 team. Outlaws could be real strong there.

I think the 2019 Outlaws team right now is considered the best on Long Island . Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you're delusional. Have them play 91 orange, Express and even throw in the white team and see how they do.
Does that mean all greys are done? A lot of real good kids on that 2019 team. Outlaws could be real strong there.

I think the 2019 Outlaws team right now is considered the best on Long Island . Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny! Do us a favor and don't "just say"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't feed this pot stirrer. For 2019, Not sure if it is about being the best or just playing your best. We all just want good games. Good luck to all the 2019's. As for the pot stirrer, these next few years go by fast if you blink or focus on others rather than your son you may miss out on a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it changes from day to day. The guy does what is in his best interest, period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No pot stirring here. The power teams got better and all the other teams either got worse or stayed the same. It will be the same crap as last year on all grade levels!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No pot stirring here. The power teams got better and all the other teams either got worse or stayed the same. It will be the same crap as last year on all grade levels!

Ok enlighten us .... Who are the power teams??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hit the road you horses rump,go back to stooge lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2022 United and Smash got way better, Igloo got better, Express got better and Outlaws will probably be in the lower end on those teams. Them Legacy and Empire and the rest of the pack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2022 United and Smash got way better, Igloo got better, Express got better and Outlaws will probably be in the lower end on those teams. Them Legacy and Empire and the rest of the pack.

Empire??? How can you possibly put Empire in this mix??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire??? How can you possibly put Empire in this mix??

put who you want in the back of the pile, who cares. Bottom line is Outlaws will be in the middle again or worse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where do you find the time to go to all these practices to scout all these teams?

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard