BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

Since I haven't heard the results I guess the mighty Skak 2021 got beat up this weekend.

I have no idea the results, but I assure you that didn't happen.

M&D Parent

5-0 at All-Star Express against 2020 teams.

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" .

I don't know how accurate your hearing is but I seriously doubt any parent from 2021 Skak made that comment after a scrimmage with Jones 2020 was quite one sided for the 2020's. Best of luck to all teams traveling to U15's safe travels. Go USA. U 19's !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curcio would [lacrosse] all over you guys. Good team but slow your role

While I can't disagree with the outcome , very classy response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

M&D Parent

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" .

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together.

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids.

Both teams shortened their benches that is true and I am sure players were disappointed that they did not play. I don't think that EARNING playing time is such a terrible life lesson. Working hard and improving is most definately rewarded. Players that did not see much playing time in that particular game saw extended time in the games that followed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

M&D Parent

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together.

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids.

Every parent and player have been told several times this would happen, the program has been 100% transparent about playing time in tight games. Anyone that does not agree with it can certainly make the appropriate decision about where they play during the summer. Also, in 80% of the games, everyone plays relatively equal time so you are overstating for effect. Lastly, more than 11 kids played against M&D, but your sarcasm is amusing to the faithful...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent [/quote]

5-0 at All-Star Express against 2020 teams. [/quote]

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" . [/quote]

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together. [/quote]

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids. [/quote]

Both teams shortened their benches that is true and I am sure players were disappointed that they did not play. I don't think that EARNING playing time is such a terrible life lesson. Working hard and improving is most definately rewarded. Players that did not see much playing time in that particular game saw extended time in the games that followed.[/quote]

M&D didn't shorten their bench. It was already short since they were missing 3 starters that weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Parent [/quote]

5-0 at All-Star Express against 2020 teams. [/quote]

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" . [/quote]

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together. [/quote]

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids. [/quote]

Every parent and player have been told several times this would happen, the program has been 100% transparent about playing time in tight games. Anyone that does not agree with it can certainly make the appropriate decision about where they play during the summer. Also, in 80% of the games, everyone plays relatively equal time so you are overstating for effect. Lastly, more than 11 kids played against M&D, but your sarcasm is amusing to the faithful... [/quote]

You must be a real pleasure on the sideline thinking your 11 year old deserves to be on the field while others kids do not, they are 11 year old kids who all deserve a chance to play .Your comment about the faithful tells us all we need to know , YJ is your religion. My guess is that it is your oldest child that is on the team , in time you will get the fact that its not the wins and losses that matter, win as a team lose as a team .Got to see several of your kids teammates in tears after that particular game , you must be so proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange schedule update for 2021 Skak this weekend, now playing #2 2022 team.

CR apparently does not want the 2022 Russell and Harney teams to play one another. This will be the third tourney in a row where it has deliberately happened. A few theories flying around. None make any sense. Skak-Harney game will be a waste of time for both teams. SMH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real pleasure on the sideline thinking your 11 year old deserves to be on the field while others kids do not, they are 11 year old kids who all deserve a chance to play .Your comment about the faithful tells us all we need to know , YJ is your religion. My guess is that it is your oldest child that is on the team , in time you will get the fact that its not the wins and losses that matter, win as a team lose as a team .Got to see several of your kids teammates in tears after that particular game , you must be so proud.

I know this team has a number of haters out there but lets see if we can't have a little fun locking this one down. You have a thing for 2021 YJ Blue, you're not on the team or not on the team any more, you attend most of the tournament they are in, you even watch some of their games, you have a problem with the teams civility toward each other as well as other organizations and you would really love it if the team started infighting like some of the other YJ age groups have. I could be wrong but I'm putting my money on a YJ parent hoping to open up a spot on Blue for their kid. Anyone else want to guess?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mm

I know this team has a number of haters out there but lets see if we can't have a little fun locking this one down. You have a thing for 2021 YJ Blue, you're not on the team or not on the team any more, you attend most of the tournament they are in, you even watch some of their games, you have a problem with the teams civility toward each other as well as other organizations and you would really love it if the team started infighting like some of the other YJ age groups have. I could be wrong but I'm putting my money on a YJ parent hoping to open up a spot on Blue for their kid. Anyone else want to guess?

How does a parent open up a spot on blue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mm

How does a parent open up a spot on blue?

Anyone can open a spot, do all the clinincs, buy all the swag and pay for one on one training! It also helps if you have an older sister on another blue team...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Newbie here.
Whats M&D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Boderoniol
Newbie here.
Whats M&D

The evil empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newbie here.
Whats M&D

Seriously?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newbie here.
Whats M&D

Seriously?

Give 'em a break - ignorance is bliss. It might be better when they don't know who M&D is when their kid's team plays them for the first time.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
M&D is a very strong club from Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still think you can beat Curcio. 2021 blue had a real hard time with 2020 gold. Now get off your high horses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still think you can beat Curcio. 2021 blue had a real hard time with 2020 gold. Now get off your high horses

This Curcio talk is garbage. If a parent actually said it, it certainly was out of hubris and ignorance. The girls do not think that way, they had a great season and we should keep it about them. Great season 2021 Skak, have a great "off season" and get ready to have fun again in 2016.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone claimed they could be Curcio. The one year is a huge difference in middle school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone claimed they could be Curcio. The one year is a huge difference in middle school.
No one said we could beat Curcio!! That one year makes a huge difference in the top teams. We beat the top 2022 teams and that was expected as the size difference and maturity difference, We lost to the 2020 Gold team and that was expected even if we did have a full team, those girls are bigger stronger and faster, but that is what is supposed to happen, so your no rocket scientist by predicting that. Also, We finally figured out who is the instigator in all this, I hope hanging around us and watching all our games pays off for you, your daughter actually I think belongs here but remember the coaches watch and listen to the parents also, they do not want anyone's child if they rock the boat. I also found out they do read this crap, so hopefully you didn't hurt her chances on here. Its amazing what an Admin will give out to a coach!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 20's, 21's and 22's are in the middle of a young girls growth explosion. The 2020 team dwarfed the 21's and the 22's looked tiny compared. Why fight over apples and oranges? All the teams played great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy will try to put together a 2021 tea this year. Anyone have any idea how many girls on their 2020 team(s) were actually 2021 girls? Any TG, YJ Beachbums, etc. girls looking to make the move??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
H
Looks like legacy will try to put together a 2021 tea this year. Anyone have any idea how many girls on their 2020 team(s) were actually 2021 girls? Any TG, YJ Beachbums, etc. girls looking to make the move??

What 2021 team has the best players at each position?
Attack
Middie
Defender
Goalie

No names just the club they play for. Which team has the best unit as a whole? ( best attack unit , best defense ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
H

Attack Your Daughter
Middie My Daughter
Defender His Daughter
Goalie Her Daughter

No names just the club they play for. Which team has the best unit as a whole? ( best attack unit , best defense ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
H

Attack Your Daughter
Middie My Daughter
Defender His Daughter
Goalie Her Daughter

Good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^ it was a dumb question IMHO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Attack -> Integrity
Middie -> Bitmore
Defender -> C2
Goalie -> RedShirts

No names just the club they play for. Which team has the best unit as a whole? ( best attack unit , best defense ? [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not every team travels the entire east coast it's nice to get some local perspectives on the teams they are able to see. Enjoy your weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not every team travels the entire east coast it's nice to get some local perspectives on the teams they are able to see. Enjoy your weekend!

Still a dumb question.. talk to 10 people and you’ll get 10 opinions if you’re lucky.. Probably more like 100 opinions
I plan on having a stellar weekend, thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still a dumb question.. talk to 10 people and you’ll get 10 opinions if you’re lucky.. Probably more like 100 opinions
I plan on having a stellar weekend, thanks.

HELLO It's a lacrosse forum people are expected to share their opinions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm new to travel teams last year was my daughter's first travel season. Looking to expand but trying to feel out all these teams. I have a question can anyone give me some insight on Legacy and Team 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack -> Yellow Jackets
Middie -> M&D
Defender -> M&D
Goalie -> Heros

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm new to travel teams last year was my daughter's first travel season. Looking to expand but trying to feel out all these teams. I have a question can anyone give me some insight on Legacy and Team 91.

Please be more specific as to what you are looking for. Are you looking for a stronger team? If so, where are you now? Legacy had no 2021 team last year.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard